Serendipity Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes little one... wait for it... wait for it..." I released on her tits and cleavage and sunk the dildo on high speed in her. Not hard and fast, but steady and deep, bottoming out against her cervix. Her body was flopping all over, but her eyes were fixed on the end of my cock, watching the last few squirts go to her cleavage. Then her mouth opened and her eyes looked to mine. I put the last little dribble in her mouth and on her lips. She stopped convulsing and began to fade out. "Thank you Master." She whispered while trying to lick some of my cum from her lips as she succumbed to her orgasms with the dildo still in her going strong.

I propped her up with the pillow and towels knowing she wanted it to dry on her chest. Her legs coming together on their own wanting to keep her dildo where it was. Once I cleaned up, I reached down and turned off the dildo but left it in her. She was still twitching from her orgasms when I climbed back through the curtains and pulled out for the last hour to Vegas. About fifteen or twenty minutes later I heard her moving around in the back. I cracked the curtain a little to a wonderful view. Sam was gathering up her stuff to put in her pack. Her back was to me, with the dildo still lodged deep in her pussy. I pulled the curtain back and let her finish.

I heard a sucking sound and then..."OH SON OF A BITCH!" More rustling and zippers, then the curtain opened and Sam appeared almost like she looked when I first saw her, just dry with dried cum on her cleavage. She pulled the curtain aside and climbed quietly into the passenger seat.

"How you feeling?"

She smiled timidly, "Tired and a little sore..." she grimaced, "OK, a lot sore, but no regrets."

"We're about fifteen minutes from the hotel address your sister gave you." She reached for her make up bag, but I stopped her. "You don't need any of that. You're beautiful just as you are," and cupped her chin. "Here's my card with the mobile number on it if you would like to talk."

"Towards the end I was kinda out of it. Babbling a bit, did I say anything...unusual?"

"In times like that you only say what you feel, and it was all lovely. I enjoyed every second."

She was blushing. "I did too, I wouldn't mind a repeat performance if your ladies will allow it."

"Oh I'm sure we could get together at least once if for no other reason than to satisfy their curiosity." She had a quizzical look on her face. "I'm sure they'd like to meet the lady painter that likes to have her tits and nipples painted by me."

That got her into a giggling fit that lasted until we pulled into the little strip motel. She was still blushing as we said our good byes. Of course it might have been because I made an obscene licking gesture like I was lapping at her pussy just before she turned to walk away. Naaaaaaa!

It was a nice warm late fall day, so I had the windows open. I drove down the Vegas Strip to see all the sights, and back into the residential areas with palm trees lining the streets. Finally I headed back to the edge of the industrial area and my new home.

I came around the curve in the road and... wow the place looked different! All the grass had been cut and was now being raked and baled. Gladys had pulled her trailers in the far corner near the old construction site, away from the house as Jean and I had discussed. The trailers were set up in two rows with a large tent between them, with several horses out grazing in a hot wire containment area. There were two large steel posts set on either side of my street, one with a little green flag tied to it. A trench was being dug back to the house.

I pulled in the driveway and parked next to Jean's car, noticing another parked on the street. I grabbed my brief case and suit case and headed up stairs. I deposited them in our bed room and shucked everything except my shorts before turning back down the hall. I timed it perfectly to see a lovely naked Hispanic woman coming out of the front bedroom nursing an infant, not more than a few months old. She was humming a tune and didn't see me, so I stayed back and followed her. She went out the back door, around the pool construction zone and across to the sorority house back door. I could hear music blaring and voices trying to sing along. Well one was trying and one was doing quite well. The young lady in front of me started singing along as she made the top of the stairs before disappearing into the room with the music.

I stopped and leaned against the door frame to take in the sight. The lady I had been following bent over to put the infant in a carrier and picked up a drywall mud knife. It is wonderful coming home to a NICE pussy and ass flash. Just beyond her was an almost identical but VERY pregnant Hispanic woman, with Jean on the far end. This was a bit confusing, as they were doing something in the house I hadn't planned on doing anything with. But the sight of three lovely ladies with ample chests jiggling and wiggling applying the drywall mud was almost erotic. It was starting to get me hard looking at Jean with a nice pair standing up pretty good, and the two Hispanic ladies with heavy milk laden tits looking like they were just waiting to be milked.

I watched them a bit and then the pregnant one in the middle turned to get more mud, saw me, screamed, and dashed behind the closet door, as the one on my end quickly followed. Jean screamed ran and jumped on me, while the other two were peaking around the edge of the door.

"You're home Master!" kiss kiss "How was the trip? When did you get home? Where's your hitch hiker? Oh I missed this!" She reached down for my hardening cock, then dropped to her knees pulling my shorts down to suck me, working me back against the edge of her throat trying to inhale me. The ladies trying to hide behind the door were wide eyed, and leaned out enough for me to see nipples. Remembering them standing there jiggling and seeing a nice nipple peaking out under an arm it wasn't long until I unloaded in her mouth, grabbing the top of her head to keep from falling over. "God I needed that!" she exclaimed licking the last of my cum from her lips.

"I would guess so little one, but I think we have scared your friends," pointing to the closet door.

She turned to the door and giggled. "Come out girls, this is my Master Danny, I've told you about him." They came out slowly from behind the door, trying to cover up. Jean stood and was not covering up. "You might as well get used to it ladies, this is Master Danny's property so he will be seeing a lot of you. And he definitely doesn't mind looking at you!", while stroking my semi-hard cock. They giggled and started to lower their hands but were still a bit shy. The mother picked up her infant and they came closer. "Master, I'd like you to meet Maribel," indicating the pregnant one, "and Maria," the nursing mother.

I took a hand from each in mine and kissed the back and held on to them. "Jean, I'm not sure whether to be upset we're doing something in this house I was unaware of, or overjoyed you brought these to gorgeous ladies into my home?"

They giggled, tits jiggling since I had their free hand, and Maribel finally spoke. "You said he was a charmer but you never said he was blind too! Calling a fat Mexican gorgeous."

"My dear Maribel, a pregnant glowing woman is ALWAYS gorgeous." I turned to Jean. "Why don't you three get to a stopping point and I'll go finish unloading the van. Then you can explain all this to me." I gave Jean a quick kiss and went out the door, but stopped around the corner. It took a second, and then the room behind me erupted. Some English and some Spanish to the point I wasn't going to keep up, so I headed back across to the main house and began getting the computer stuff out of the van and into the office.

I was just powering up the computer to test it when the girls came back over, and I waived us over to the living room. I sat in the love seat, and Jean directed the girls to the chairs before she kneeled on the floor in front of me with her knees spread and chest out. The girls made sure their legs were tight together or crossed. They seemed a bit self-conscious about letting their tits show but didn't cover them. "We're ready Master." The girls reacted a bit to that.

"I think before I say anything you should bring me up to speed on the situation little one."

"Master, Maribel and Maria are Martin's nieces. The apartment building they were living in had a fire Friday."

"Is everyone OK?!" I asked looking between the girls.

Jean smiled, "Yes Master, everyone is OK, thank you for asking. But since they were living on the ground floor, their apartment became a swimming pool even on the other end of the building away from the fire. Most of their clothes were OK after washing, but a lot of their other things were a total loss. Martin got the call while he was working here. Their husbands are in the service stationed in California and they are on limited budgets. The insurance company gave them an initial check for living expenses, but it wasn't a lot and their next check from the military won't be in for at least two weeks. I volunteered the extra bedrooms until they could figure things out."

"That tells me why they are here, and since there is a green flag on the gate post I'm assuming they don't mind me looking at their delicious bodies?"

Maria spoke up with a little smile and a lilting Spanish accent, "Jean was kind enough to take us in on short notice Sir. She also told us of the nudity requirement but that we would be safe around you. It took us a bit, but we use to run around the apartment like this with the curtains pulled. It's a bit different with others around but not objectionable."

I looked at Jean, "Others?"

Jean smiled and snickered. "Yes Master, the ladies have had a bit of a trial by fire so to speak. A few of the ladies heard about what happened from Martin and descended on their flooded apartment Saturday. They loaded everything they could in two pickup trucks, one with nothing but clothes. One of the ladies owns a Laundromat, and they took one truck over there and washed and dried everything. They took up almost all the machines at once! The other was brought over here where everything was spread out over on the gravel lot to dry and be sorted."

"So far so good, but what about the trial by fire?"

"That happened when they got here. The ladies that were already here came out of the house naked, and the ones that arrived with them stripped down as soon as they got out of their vehicles!"

I just kicked back with a roaring laugh; it took me a while to speak again. The ladies looked worried. "I'm sorry ladies, it's not funny to you, but it reminds me of my first day with this house when three dozen ladies descended on me. I know the shock to the system the first time seeing it." They smiled and relaxed. "And the nudity requirement isn't a requirement exactly, but a very strong desire from a man that thinks the female form is one of the most beautiful sights there is. Especially the pregnant ones."

"So we can cover up if we want?" asked Maribel looking down at her belly running her hands under it.

"You can Maribel, but I would appreciate it if you didn't." that brought her head up.

"But..."

"But what Maribel? You have a growing life in you. That is one of the greatest things in the world. You're pregnant NOT FAT, you have a glow about you. And yes your tits are getting bigger. You probably need a shelf or nursing bra, but again I would ask you to only support and not hide that beauty. Not now or after when you're nursing. Be proud of it." After that they sat up a bit more, not hunching over to minimize their tits.

Jean launched into my lap and inundated me with kisses, then turned to the girls while still on my lap. "I told you he was a good one!" The girls relaxed a bit more, but kept their legs together... Damn.

I turned her to sit beside me, then her hand automatically went to slowly stroking my semi hard cock. The girls were staring at that. "So that explains part of it, now tell me why we're fixing up the sorority house?"

"Don't worry Master; it's not costing you a thing. One of the ladies in the group called a thrift store owner she knows and he's selling the bathroom fixtures and carpet for his cost He has a connection for the drywall mud and paint supplies too. The ladies are paying for the supplies and they and I are doing the work in exchange for staying here. I'm hoping they can stay there once it's finished, but that is your decision Master." Her hand was getting more vigorous.

"You know Jean, if I didn't know better I would think I was being black mailed."

Now she was squeezing as well as stroking. "What would make you say that Master?"

"I'm sitting here in with three naked women and you are stroking my cock until I'm about ready to pop. The only reason I don't think I'm being black mailed is yours is the only pussy I see." The girls looked at each other grinning and then each one lifted a leg to hook it on the arm of the chair they were sitting in. "OH SON OF A..." Jean barely dived down on me in time. I unloaded into her mouth again while the girls ran their fingers back and forth through their pussies, eyes glued to what Jean was doing, unconsciously licking their lips. It wasn't a big load like the first one, but it wasn't bad either.

"Could I take that as a yes Master?" she panted when she came up off me.

"Yes you may little one, but these beauties have to understand one thing. I will probably find myself wanting to reach out and touch and play until I get used to them being here. I will probably start to reach for them without thinking about it and mean no dis-respect."

Now it was Maria's turn to be surprised. "Why would you would want to touch and play with us!"

"Any intelligent man with a pulse would want to reach out and play with you two."

She looked at Maribel and then back to me, "But we're not white!"

Now it was Jean's turn to laugh, and the girls were confused again. "I'm afraid my Master is color blind. My Mistress is a black woman. No bigots allowed here!" and sat back laughing but still stroking my almost limp cock.

Maria put her hands on the arm of the chair like she was going to get up but hesitated. "Jean, would you mind letting the girls sit on either side of me?"

"Of course not Master.", and she rotated down between my legs without letting go. The girls shot out of their chairs, Maribel as best she could in her condition, and sat on either side of me on the towels. They were watching Jean's hand closely.

"Would you touch me?" Maria asked.

"I would love to if it is what you want."

She took my hand and put it on her mound and slid my finger into her wet pussy. "Oh it's been too long..." And began reaching for my cock but stopped.

"You can touch it if you want, but I have to warn you. With three hot babes it might go off again without warning." Maria giggled at that.

Jean removed her hand and let Maria's little one grab the base of my cock. I hadn't realized Maribel was reaching for me until I felt her hand pulling mine under her belly to her pussy, putting my finger against her clit before adding her hand to my cock. Good thing they had small hands even if I was getting hard again.

"Are you ladies trying to make me cum again?"

"Always Master.", said Jean as she lay back on the floor, spreading her legs as far as she could, playing with her pussy.

Well its working.", as I strained and released a little load. It was just enough to ooze out over Maribel's hand. She removed it for a taste test and Maria brought hers up for the next pump, and then removed her hand. Jean leaned forward to suck the last of it down. I did my best to keep my fingers going, and I think the ladies had little ones. But after two back to back loads I was out of it.

I came to with Jean between my knees and her head on my thigh, Maribel and Maria were gone. She had this dreamy smile looking at me.

"OK, I just got off twice with three hot babes in the room... What did I do this time?"

"You told a pregnant woman and a nursing woman with milk filled tits they were hot Master."

"If I didn't think they were hot I wouldn't have said it, and I wouldn't have popped as quickly as I did... twice to boot!"

"They know that Master, that's what makes it so special. When you've recovered, come down to your man cave to see how it turned out." She got up, gave me a nice kiss, and then moved off to the basement door.

I sat there long enough to be able to walk and followed her, stopping long enough in the kitchen to grab a cold Pepsi before heading down the stairs. What she had done was amazing! I had been expecting a few things framed out and a bit of a mess, not what I found. There were two machines along the wall, but on the other wall was what looked like the cockpit of some space craft. "How did you manage this in just a few days?"

Jean turned in the swivel chair, legs splayed showing a dripping pussy and arms hooked on the back of the chair with her tits out. "Well Dean is a little miffed, but I managed to sooth his ego."

"I'm sure you did, but that doesn't tell me anything."

"Well there seems to have been someone asking about equipment from closed casinos for a movie set, but the director was a stickler so it had to be functional."

"Oh that's just rich! What did it wind up costing me?"

"Initially about a quarter of what it would have cost new from Dean, but he gets to do all the hook up plus play on modern equipment so I would bet we come in around thirty to thirty five cents on the dollar. I got the guys Jake used to deliver our furniture to pick it up. It only cost us the fuel since they just happened to deliver it on Saturday when the ladies were out back and across the cul-de-sac going through things. We should be operational sometime next week. He's been coming over evenings and we've been working on it together."

"Working on it or each other?"

She grinned with a twinkle in her eye, "maybe a bit of both..."

"So what else is there going on?"

"Well the surplus shop has been a blessing. I'm being picky about things, but some of this stuff is over stocked or things that didn't sell, so much of it is still brand new." She got up and took my arm to lead me back into the utility area. "The AC will handle the extra load down here no problem. Mary's guy from the hotel says it looks like they over-sized it a little because they were using it for an office, so we were good that way. The problem we had with the hot water is it was the smallest most inefficient one they make. Barely enough to wash hands... I asked the guy at the surplus shop, and he found two small boilers with matching storage tanks. A small one for here, and a larger one for the other house. Big enough that we'll probably put the outside showers over there instead. All that stuff is up in the garage."

"So where is all the stuff that was in the garage?!"

"Everything except the tractor is still there, just consolidated to one side. Gladys has the tractor over there with the horses right now. She was able to borrow a cutter and rake to do the hay. She's putting the fuel in and will clean it up when they are finished with that part. That way it only cost her the diesel fuel for the cut and rake, instead of the full price to have someone else do the whole thing."

"She's got the guy started on baling today, I don't know if he's aware of the dress code over here so it could be interesting. Along those lines, Mater, I was thinking if she gets the diesel at her discounted rate and does the finish mowing around the houses we let her use it. Then she can buy the counter weights and a bale spear for the back so she can move bales."

"I think that should work, but run it by Chuck and Christine before we make any permanent arrangements, there might be a better way to do it."