Serendipity Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I thought, but I wanted to check with you first on it. Plus we're not in a big rush right now. They are doing the lease paperwork for the rescue right now so we might be able to work it in. So enough of down here, let's go out to the pool project." She went to take my arm and I took hers from my arm and then put an arm around her waist so I could reach around and cup her tit. "Oh God I missed that."

I gave her tit a quick squeeze and we were off. We stopped on the back patio. "So we had to put up a bit of a privacy fence for the girls did we?"

"Yeah, but not for the reason you might think. Seems some of the ladies thought it would be interesting to hang their bikini covered tits out, and I use that term loosely, to go trolling for Martins workers!"

"Speaking of which, where is Martin and his crew?" as we walked around the privacy fence to the old pool area.

"They were here Friday until the fire, and then a bit Saturday afternoon, and a bit yesterday. Saturday was a total loss with all the naked women around, they didn't want to cover up and I didn't want the ladies to stop what they were doing for Maribel and Maria. They have things already on the schedule for today and tomorrow, and it looks good for here Thursday and Friday."

"They have all the old stuff ripped out and were starting on the re-shaping for the new pool. I have the drawing in the house, but it's basically what we said. The kiddie pool has about doubled in size, and several pieces of play ground equipment have been donated. The stuff that met Martin's approval is on the other side of the sorority house until he's ready to set it in place."

"As long as I get my spa that can be sectioned off, I'll be happy to sit back and watch hard nipples come out of the pool!" I gave her tit another squeeze and a nipple flick.

She rolled her eyes, "As you wish Master."

We walked to the back of the sorority house and up the back stair case following the music. The girls were back at the drywall mud, and Maribel had retrieved her bra. They jumped a bit when we came in and looked at Jean who nodded to them. They jumped toward me and I got all sorts of hugs. "You are quite welcome ladies, but I have a request Maribel."

"What is that Sir?"

"First off it is Danny, not Sir. And second, would you allow me to adjust your bra, it doesn't seem to be fitting right?"

"I don't see anything wrong with it."

"If I could show you I think you'll understand."

She looked at Jean, who nodded, "I guess so."

I went up behind her and nestled my limp cock in the crack of her ass, which made her suck her breath in. Then real quick it was right hand over right shoulder and down into left cup, left hand up to fold the cup down. Repeat for other side and back out in front of her before she could react. "Now that is a perfect fit!" I ran a finger from her cheek, down her neck, across the top of her tit and down her nipple with a little flick just for good measure. "You should never hide something so delicious."

Maribel gasped again and blushed. Maria whispered, "Makes me wish I had put my bra on too."

"I could accommodate you even without a bra if you wish." She nodded vigorously. "Put your hands behind your back." She did and I came up behind her. She grabbed my cock in her hands and held it to her crotch against her wet pussy as I ran my hands along her sides and then up to cup her milk heavy tits and give them a squeeze. She groaned as I did and they dribbled a little milk on my fingers. She gasped in embarrassment, and then again as I brought the wet fingers to my mouth over each shoulder. "Just as delicious as your pussy." I walked back around in front of her, staring directly into her eyes. "You taste delicious on both ends." Now it was her turn to blush. "I think we have more of the house to look over. We'll see you ladies later." I put my arm around Jeans waist, cupped her tit, and we were off. Maribel and Maria noticed and appreciated it.

We walked the rest of the floor and looked at the upstairs unfinished bedrooms and bathroom. There were five bedrooms and a bathroom on the second and third floors. Then we walked the main floor, featuring a big open main room with curved staircases on each side. A half bath and medium kitchen completed the floor. "Jean, how difficult would it be to convert the bedroom that backs up against the bathroom to a kitchenette?"

"With the unfinished drywall, it's a snap Master, why?"

"Just one of my feelings. Let's do it up here, if nothing else it will be more convenient for the ladies with little ones."

"No problem Master...Ah... could we get back over to the main house? Dean should be showing up pretty soon." Her nipples were starting to pucker up.

"And there's some significance to this?"

"I'm all grungy from working over here and I'd like to freshen up before we have guests."

"Go ahead, I want to wander around here for a bit and think."

"Thank you Master!" I got a big kiss and she turned on a dime and quickly walked back to the house. I noticed she was bouncing as much as Mary did when she was pissed!

I wandered around a bit and looked at the main floor, trying to figure out just what the builder had in mind. I mean it was an old southern mansion style entry, but then why all the rooms upstairs? The only possibility I could come up with was a club house of some kind for the development with offices up stairs. But TEN offices and no big pool??? I turned back and saw the ladies leaning over the balcony watching me. I waived to them and headed back to the main house. I got back just in time for something to eat. Jean had finished hamburgers and put some chips out I had just sat down at the island when Dean came in.

She rushed over to him and undressed him right there. "I don't care how many times she does that, it never gets old!" he stammered. As excited as she was for me to get home, she was even more excited to see Dean. And it looked like she had put new strings on her nipples but was still wearing the original ribbon I had given her. Looks like I was right about her and Dean.

"Yeah, the only thing better than a naked woman in front of you is her stripping you down as well! So what do you think about the console Jean came up with?"

"Well if she worked for me I'd have to spank her." She stuck her tongue out at him. "But it was a nice find and gets you up and running in less than half the time so it's good for you. While it's not the latest model out, it's pretty close and a lot newer than what most of my customers have so I can play with it a bit and start pushing upgrades to them. The only down side is having to work with this naked woman all the time."

"So what's the time table on that thing?"

"A lot of that depends on tonight. We have to do two more power circuits for the final hook ups. Then comes the 'gee wiz' part. If the communications protocols are right or even close we could be operational tonight or sometime tomorrow evening. If they are one of the old proprietary types then we will have to reload the software. That would put us into the middle or end of next week."

"Well I'm going to let you two get at it then. I have to finish the last of the computer setup. That reminds me Jean, did Gladys give you any idea on when the data circuit would be hooked up?"

"They are still testing circuits, but they think Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how quick they find a clean pair. And with Gladys on the case it may be an extra day or two but you can bet it will be the cleanest pair they can find and trouble free."

I just chuckled, "Yeah, for a little pipsqueak I can imagine what a hell ball she could be."

"You got that right! She said she'd stop by tomorrow morning. I told her not to make it too early so she said she'd wait 'til after seven."

I just groaned and turned back to the office as they went to the basement. The computer booted up but was still hunting for a data connection. I plugged the second phone line into the modem and began changing the program for dial up when the phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello Master!" was the chorus on the other end.

"I see it didn't take you long to get a speaker phone."

N - "Of course Master. You asked for it."

"So how are things going there?"

N - "Second day with Shelly back and it's at least closer to normal, Master. She made it in around nine. We went out and had a Mistress to Mistress lunch at The Steak House. Suzanne even stuck her head in the curtain to give me a kiss to say thank you, and extend her thanks from Belinda."

"Who's Belinda?"

N - "Belinda is Jakes secretary and the fourth member of his harem Master."

"Oh that's too good...

N - "That's what I thought when she said it Master."

"So you two had a good discussion did you?"

N - "We were discussing several things Master."

"Anything I should be aware of Nicole?"

N - "Nothing to worry about Master. Merely comparing lifestyles. We were right to let her go with Master Jake. She is conditioned to a little more structure than we have. She was orgasming just from taking orders the first night."

"I could have done that for a short while, but I enjoy you girls orgasming from talking to you too much to keep that up."

N - "You do seem to have that effect on us Master." I could hear Brittany giggling in the back ground.

"What's so funny Brittany?"

B - "Sorry Master, I was thinking of last night on the phone. Mistress came in my mouth as soon as I put my mouth on her, and I was cumming right after her. AND WE WERE STILL TALKING WITH YOU ON THE PHONE!"

"Is that a bad thing little one?"

B - "Oh no Master, Mistress was delicious!"

"So you think you are enjoying your life with us little one?"

B - "Oh Master, it's like somebody took blinders off me. If you had told me last week I would be flashing my thighs and pussy, letting my nipples stand out, and getting wet and horny doing it, I would have said you were crazy."

"So I'm not the crazy guy you thought I was in Grace and Melody's shop?"

B - "Oh God no Master. The thought of watching you make Mistress cum just by talking to her almost makes me cum too. It made today VERY interesting."

"And why is that little one?"

B - "I wore my new outfit to work today Master. The shortest skirt I have ever worn. I had to wear the vest to cover my nipples standing out so that took some of the fun out of it."

"Only some little one, you need to give me all the juicy details."

B - "Well Master, I tried some of the things Mistress showed me. I leaned forward several times to let customers look down my top at my cleavage and bra, and stayed there longer than necessary. My nipples were aching by lunch time."

"And?"

B - "And then I started flashing my thighs at the asshole in the real estate kiosk just down from me Master."

"And why is that important little one?"

B - I acted like I didn't know I was doing it Master. I kept sitting on my stool with one cheek like Mistress showed me, letting my thigh show. He kept staring at my legs all day and I was getting really wet. But the best part was the end of the day!"

"How so?"

B - "Oh it was fantastic Master. Right near the end of the day I got up the courage to flash my pussy at him. He spit his coffee out all over the first time. The second time I know he got a good look. I went past him on the way out and he asked if I'd like to go to dinner. I told him no thanks I was eating my Mistress for dinner and he came in his pants."

"Oh you are ornery little one! I will enjoy taking you ladies out again when I see you."

B - "I miss you Master, how was the rest of your trip after we talked to you?"

"It was quite nice little one thanks to your Mistress and my hot hitch hiker."

N - "Do I want to hear this Master?"

"It was quite enjoyable but we did not cross your line my love."

B - "Awwww..."

N - Continue..."

"It seems our hot house painter was just as insecure about her tits as you used to be Nicole. She had a fantasy about a guy getting hot enough for her tits to cum all over them. I merely provided the ammunition so to speak." I heard a noise from behind me, but there was nothing there when I turned around, oh well.

N - "Oh god I remember the time you came all over my tits... Oh yes Brittany, right there...Ahhhhhhhhhh Yessssssss... Master we need to change the subject or I'm going to drown Brittany." Brittany was giggling in the background. "So what's going on there?"

"Well Jean made quite a leap on my equipment down stairs by finding some from a place that closed down. She and Dean are down there working on it now. Although I'm not sure if they are spending all their time working on the equipment or if they are spending some of that time on each other?"

N - "It's about what we thought isn't it Master?"

"Yeah, I was hoping to hold off until you made your next trip out but I have a feeling I won't be able to put it off that long. Brittany?"

B - "Yes Master?"

"Those two red collars we got at Grace and Melody's place. Did you happen to put them in my suitcase before I left?"

N - "I put them in right after we bought them Master."

"You take such good care of me my love."

N - "Thank you master. If you need to proceeded without me go ahead."

"I appreciate that. So we have a big hole where the pools used to be. Progress has been a little slow with some of the ladies using micro bikini tops to go fishing for Martins workers." That got a snicker from both ladies on the other end of the phone. "And then he had to leave early Friday. Did Jean say anything about that to you?"

N - "She mentioned something about him Master, but I was in too much pain after my body paint problem to pay too much attention to it. What happened?"

"Well I'll give you the Reader's Digest version. The apartment building his nieces were living in had a fire. They were on the other end of the building, but they were in a basement apartment, so they were flooded out. One of the girls found out and descended on them, and Jean brought them and their stuff over here. Their husbands are in the service, stationed in California. So now I have two gorgeous naked Mexican ladies running around. One about eight months pregnant and the other nursing what I would guess is a two or three month old infant... You still there Nicole?"

N - "Yes Master," she said quietly.

"Are you concerned my love?"

N - "A little Master."

"Because they are hot or because one is pregnant and one is nursing?"

N - "That is part of it Master." I heard Brittany gasp.

"And yet you are still my one and only." I heard her let out a sigh. "And while they are a pair of hot babes, they are married. The most I can do is touch and lick right?"

N - "If they are married you don't even get to try for Jean's approval."

"I would say it never crossed my mind, but you know what I think of hot babes. Good thing you can't be convicted of thinking all sorts of X rated thoughts." I heard Brittany gasp. "Brittany?"

B - "Yes Master?"

"Do you remember the conversation we had about other men looking at you?"

B - "Yes Master."

"And when the guys today were looking down your top trying to get a glimpse of your aching nipples, can you honestly say it was only me or your Mistress you were thinking about when their cocks started tenting their slacks?"

B - "Master!!" I heard Nicole snicker this time.

"If you have questions little one, ask your Mistress after we hang up. But remember, I have the same thoughts when I see a babe in a micro bikini that you do seeing a hunk in his Speedo... Brittany?"

N - "She has her legs clamped together and her eyes scrunched shut trying not to cum Master."

"Brittany, spread your legs and look at your Mistresses finger. Watch the tip of her finger. When it touches your clit you can cum." There was a bit of silence and then the obvious sound of wild orgasm. I could have sworn there was a noise behind me, but again there was nothing there when I turned around.

N - "What was that you said last night Master? All is fair in love and orgasms. Our little one has passed out. I think she might be understanding why we sit on thick towels when we talk to you.

"I wish I could have been there to see it."

N - "I did it like you would have Master. Back and forth with my finger teasing her. To be honest I'm not quite sure if she held out for my touch or if she came when she couldn't see the tip of my finger between her legs!"

"Now I know why I want the house wired for full audio and video. But I'm going to have to let you go babe before the sound of my tummy drowns us both out. I love you"

N - "I love you too, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I got up and headed for the kitchen, Maria was pulling pans from the cabinet. "Oh Hi! I was going to make some hamburgers and fried potatoes, would you like some?"

"I've been on the road for almost two days, I would love some."

"Be ready in a few minutes." She turned back and started making supper like she was right at home. Humming a nice little tune while she did, hips swaying with the rhythm, tits swaying nicely too! The burgers and potatoes were done before I knew it. She was putting the plates on the island when her nipple dripped on my bun. "Damn! I'm sorry about that." And started to take it back, I stopped her and took the plate. "You don't mind?"

"I had a nice taste of it earlier. I don't expect it's changed much in the last few hours." And took the drop hanging from the tip of her other nipple and licked it off my finger. "Nope, still tastes delicious. Wonder if I was breast fed?"

She started giggling and dripping all over the counter. "Oh Shit! I need to pump!" she grabbed a box from under the counter and headed out.

"Where are you going? Your food will get cold."

"You really don't mind?"

"Actually I've never seen it done, so I'd like to watch if you don't mind?"

"OK." And set her box up on the counter next to the carrier with a sleeping child. She got out a big unit and plugged it in, then got two small bottle units with tubes and cones on them. She put it all together and flipped a switch on the big unit, then put the two bottle things on her nipples. The milk started squirting almost immediately. "OH GOD I NEEDED THAT!" then she looked at me and blushed. "Sorry."

"Don't be. If you girls hadn't already drained me I would probably be shooting all over my side of the island watching you."

She snickered and leaned forward enough to let the bottles rest on the island so she could eat.

"Looks like you've done that before?"

She took a few bites before continuing. "Yeah, the counter at Mirabel's apartment was a little taller but it's better than having to hold them. I produce more than Maya drinks so I either have to pump or dribble all over. I'll have to pump again before I go to sleep or I'll wake up in a puddle of milk. I even have to put bed wetter covers on the bed to keep from ruining the mattress."

About the time we finished our burgers the bottles were full and the tone of the main unit changed. She flipped the switch and then pulled the bottles from her nipples, capped the bottles to put in the frig and then cleaned up the unit. She turned back to me and it looked like she had lost a third of her tits, but her nipples were still standing out from the cones of the machine like Nicole's did naturally. "Man I guess you needed to pump, that's quite a difference."

"Not quite what you want is it?" cupping her tits a little.

I had to laugh, and her bottom lip was trembling as she started to get up. I went around and sat her back down while I was getting over my laughing. "You mis-understand Maria. I seem to be explaining myself a lot lately. I think you're tits are absolutely delicious, I would bet you were a large B or small C cup before you got pregnant, right?" She just nodded slowly. "I do think you should wear a shelf bra to give you some support now while you're nursing if you ask me." as I reached around and cupped and lifted her now almost empty tits. "When we talked earlier there was something Jean left out about my ladies back in the city. Nicole, the black lady she was talking about is a thirty AAA, Brittany on the other hand is a twenty eight D, and I love nibbling on both of them."