Serendipity Ch. 38-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

I slid my hands down to her ass, giving her a nice squeeze as she kissed me, getting a muffled squeak, then a satisfied groan. Well if she's enjoying herself... I slid my hand around front, then began pulling the front of her skirt up. I slid my fingers in, feeling her shaved wet lips.

Her eyes flashed open as I touched her pussy, pulling back to look at me. I kept one hand on her ass to keep her from backing away as I slid my finger between her lips to her clit. "I think I owe you an orgasm reaching up your skirt don't I?"

Her mouth dropped open as I began sliding my finger back and forth across her clit. She clenched her teeth and gripped my shoulder.

"Uh UH! No cumming yet..." She hissed in reaction. "Oh yes, standing here fully dressed with my hand up your skirt. Feeling your nipples stand up hard inside your top, starting to ache thinking about what I'm doing. First I shave your lips with you spread in front of me. Now I have my hand up your skirt, my fingers playing with your dripping pussy, and your aching clit."

"On three... one... two..." She was really trembling now. "Almost... and threeeeee!"

"AHHHHHH!" she exclaimed as she dropped to her knees. I dropped with her, continuing to play with her clit for a bit, then letting her collapse against me. "Oh you are soooo BAAAAD!" she whispered into my neck.

I pulled my now dripping fingers from her pussy, bringing them up to an exaggerated inhale. Francis pulled back to look, and I smiled. "And you are SOOO good!" licking her juices from my fingers right in front of her face.

She groaned, then used my shoulder to help her stand up.

ME? I just stayed right there eye to eye with her pussy. I was originally going to stand up, but when she reached for her jacket buttons I decided to stay right where I was.

I made like I was trying to look up her skirt. Francis just giggled and rolled her eyes, turning her knee like she was actually trying to block my view, then looked right at me as she began to open her jacket.

First one side, closing it back over her huge nipple standing out before revealing the other side. Then dropping it off her shoulders and doing the shoulder shake. Man can she move those monsters!

Cupping her supported tits, she reached forward to roll her nipples a bit while closing her eyes and licking her lips. Unbuttoning and tugging on her shirt, working it up out of her skirt as she did. Leaving it hanging there open, her cleavage and the bare upper tit exposed.

Reaching for her skirt, she was swaying her hips a little to make her shirt open even more, almost enough to let her nipples show. Making like she was wiggling the skirt over her hips, even though it was loose enough to just drop. She put her hand over her bare pussy like she was trying to cover herself when it did. Then shrugging her top off, leaving her in her shelf bra, stockings and garter, and her collar.

She put one leg forward, and I reached between her thighs for her wet pussy, but she shifted to let my hand hit the top of her thigh and stocking. I looked up and she was wagging her finger at me, then reached down and gave her garter a light snap.

I got the hint. I reached back and undid the back garters, which just happened to put my face in her pussy. Since I was working on her stocking clasps, she couldn't back away and I got several good licks in before I had them loose.

She did manage to back away enough that I could only reach to roll her stockings down. I reached for her garter belt, but she skipped back and twisted it around so the catch was in front. She unclipped it and tossed it on my head before gathering her papers and scooting around me heading into the dining room, deciding on NOT letting me help with her bra... spoil sport.

I WAS going to go molest my little chocolate pixie, when a car pulled up out front, and a little blond streak came in the front door and latched on to me with an enthusiastic lip lock, wrapping her legs around my waist.

When she decided to let me come up for air I managed to grin and say, "Well hello to you too Sam."

She gave me one last kiss, then let her feet down to the floor and pulled her log book from her back pocket. "I GOT IT!!"

"Got what?"

"My ATP!!" and lassoed me for another kiss, then turning to Nicole and giving her a nice one as well.

"I thought you'd still be up on your check ride for that."

She grinned and grimaced at the same time, "OH THAT JASON! Next time I see him I'm going to bop him!"

I had to grin the way she said that, "What?"

"That turkey! Justin told him I don't do well with tests. So yesterday flying out, a 'friend of his'," and yes she did the finger quote thing, "Needed to get some seat time and was flying out with us."

"He rode in the co-pilot seat while I flew on the way out. We got to chatting about my upcoming check ride and quiz and how I get nervous on tests, so he said, 'Let's do a practice run and see how you do?'"

"He asked me all sorts of questions like the test would, and Justin let him let me do some of the test maneuvers while we were out in the middle of nowhere, then asked some more questions."

"Before we knew it we were in Chicago touching down. Justin took us out for a nice evening, and yes we behaved...mostly! So this guy visits his sister while we're out there, and he's back at the plane this morning for the trip back."

"We're about ready to start up, and Justin is sitting in the co-pilot seat, and I'm waiting for Jason's friend to climb in the pilot seat when Justin tells me I better get started on the check list if I want to get out on time."

"I told him I can't fly pilot in command with passengers yet. 'Are you sure? Have you checked your log book?' he was grinning and chuckling at me!"

I grabbed my log book that was mysteriously on top, and sure enough. Jason's 'friend'," again with the finger quotes, "was my check ride. He gave me my test verbally. I glared at him back through the curtain, sitting with the passengers. He waived and smiled, then shooed me towards the cockpit."

Sam took a deep breath, then "SO I'M LEGAL!!" and wrapped her arms around me for another suffocating kiss.

"So that means I should probably take you out to celebrate then?"

"DUH!"

I looked over her shoulder at a grinning Brittany, "You want to call over to Maria and tell her she doesn't have to cook?"

"I need to get something from my work shop, I'll get her." and dashed off.

Francis came around the corner, "What's all the commotion out here?" grinning at Sam.

Sam dashed over to her and gave her a big hug and a nice kiss, "I'M LEGAL!"

"So now I can buy you a drink and not get arrested?"

Sam's mouth dropped open in surprise, and for a second she thought Francis was serious, then Francis couldn't hold it any longer an started giggling.

"OH YOU!" and pulled Francis in for another hug and kiss.

"Well Sam," I said. "Since this is your special night, what do you want to do? I made dinner reservations, but the rest is up to you."

"How could you make dinner reservations? I just told you!" I grinned at her. "Uh huh, and if I didn't get it, this was supposed to be a condolence dinner huh?"

I kept smiling, "I will neither confirm or deny that accusation, but I figured as long as you kept the plane right side up it was sure bet..."

She gasped at my right side up comment, wagged a finger at me, then sauntered over and gave me another nice kiss grinding her pussy against my hardening cock. "I want that," she murmured while bumping her pussy against my cock again looking deep into my eyes, "deep in me tonight." before pulling herself in for another deep kiss.

I ran my hands down over her skirt covered ass and gave each cheek a squeeze making her moan into my mouth. She pulled back to look me in the eye, "And I want to be on top."

"It's your evening. Are you going like that or do you want to get changed?" I asked as Maria and Brittany came in.

"I'd like to clean up and put something nice on..."

"Are you coming with us Francis?" I asked.

"Sure, let me look, but I think I have an extra top in the car."

Francis went out to her car as the other four girls went up to shower.

I headed up shortly after them, finding Maria in the first bedroom stripping for her shower. I watched her a bit then she smiled as she got in, but Maya was a little upset at being separated from her mother. So I stripped down, picked the rugrat up after removing a thankfully clean diaper, and joined her mother in the shower.

"Hi Mom." I said waiving Mayas hand.

Maria jumped almost falling, then grinning as she saw me with Maya. "What are you doing in here young lady?"

"I got upset when you got in without me!" I said, putting her hand on her little hip.

Maria giggled then handed me the soap. I lathered Maya down, and yes ladies I was careful to keep it away from her eyes. She was all giggles and laughs while I lathered her, screeching for joy when I put her partially under the warm shower to rinse.

Maria was about finished, and I started to hand her Maya, when she went around me and pushed me to the front of the shower with Maya. She lathered me down, making sure EVERYTHING was nice and clean, mashing her warm milk filled tits into my back as she made sure EVERYTHINGwas well rinsed also.

I shut the water off and turned back to her, giving her Maya and a light kiss... and the applause went off!

Maria jumped a bit, then we turned to see Sam, Francis, Brittany, and Nicole standing there watching us.

Francis took Maya, and Nicole and Brittany helped Maria dry off. Sam was enjoying drying me off, making sure my cock never went below very firm.

When Maria and I were dry, I was herded to the bedroom next to my gutted room when Sam stopped me

So there I was, a naked man standing in a room of beautiful clothed women with a hard cock. Then with the 'help' of four lovely women I was a clothed man standing in a room full of women with a hard ACHING cock!

"Wouldn't want you to pop before you're in her now would we..." Nicole said as she squeezed my cock. I groaned and the girls giggled... good thing I had unloaded already into Maria, otherwise this would have been a LONG evening.

I made a quick call to The Hotel to confirm our reservation and we were off.

"So Brittany, did Sam manage to keep the plane right side up?"

That earned me an 'Ohhh' and a shoulder slap from someone.

"And more importantly did you manage to keep your clothes on?"

That got me a raspberry to start. "YES I KEPT MY CLOTHES ON. At least on the plane!" the girls chuckled at that.

"But those guys are REALLY going to get their bubble burst tomorrow, bet they are in a foul mood Thursday going home."

"Why's that?"

"They are meeting with Mr. Adams and one of the other property owners. And from the sounds of it, Mr. Adams hasn't given them a clue he knows about what's going on. They kept going on and on about putting the last of the pieces in place and having quite a bonus left over."

The girls giggled at that. "You play with fire and you sometimes get burnt!" Francis added.

We made it to The Hotel, and were headed to the restaurant when Mary intercepted us. "The restaurant is a bit busy so I moved you to the lounge." She guided us to a decent sized room at the rear of the lounge, probably big enough to seat twenty or thirty easily.

We did have some privacy with the colored and opaque glass in the divider wall, but there were enough clear or almost clear areas that the girls were going to have to keep their clothes on. Not that they were really hiding all that much to begin with.

What really made my day was Nicole, the mother hen, handing out the 'little white purses' that Shelly had shown Nicole. She and Maria stuck their tongues out at me when I grinned and shook my head. Wouldn't have anything to do with my knowing they were naked under those short skirts now would it? The girls made quite a production of pulling them out flat and getting situated 'just so' before sliding in for the next one to do the same.

Sitting around me I surveyed quite the variety. Now they were all thin tops, but there were many definitions of thin. For Nicole and Sam, thin enough to let Nicole's nipple rings show through a little, and the glitter of Sam's jewelry was nicely noticeable.

Brittany's clinging knit top covered but hid nothing, even showing a bit of the edge of her lace half cup while moving with the sway and jiggle of her almost unrestricted chest, the shine of her jewelry fairly obvious.

Maria and Francis, both held up and out VERY prominently, their silky tops tailored under their chests, the restraining of their movement only heightening the nice nipples covered by that silky top. Francis' even being tailored to a bit of a point!

Of course being up in the lounge also allowed many of our strip club regulars to stop in and say congratulations to Sam. Even Jake and Amy stopped by. Amy gave me a wink when she told Sam she had to get back and finish a cake, letting me know she would bring Sam's cake in for desert.

With all the visitors talking with Sam, she was getting behind in her meal, then came the surprise. We had about finished when everyone that had made an appearance earlier came in behind Amy pushing the cake on a cart. Or should say cakes, plural, because in addition to the airplane cake, she had another sheet cake with an airplane drawn on it and 'Congratulations Sam' written below it.

Sam was overwhelmed, her eyes wide and watery, mouth open and jaw trembling before she covered her nose and mouth with her hand. Looking at all the people gathered around her in wonder, her eyes began to moisten.

Then Jake stepped forward, an old wood saw in one hand and a HUGE pizza spatula in the other. "OK, let me at that thing, we'll have it cut up and served in no time." leaning toward the plane shaped cake.

Sam gasped and Amy shrieked swatting at him. "YOU'LL DO NO SUCH THING!" shooing and pushing him back taking the spatula from his hand and threatening to go after him.

He grabbed her hand and kissed the end of her nose, "Yes Dear" in a whiny little voice. Amy gasped this time and everybody else chuckled, even Sam. He did have the sense to wait until she was smiling before handing her a sharp knife though!

Amy cut and served the sheet cake, leaving the sculpted plane cake untouched. There appeared to be some whispering between Amy and Sam, AND THEN AMY POINTED THAT SHARP KNIFE IN MY DIRECTION AS THEY BOTH LOOKED AT ME!!

Sam was grinning as she came over. She kissed me softly and said, "Thank you Master," and gave me another soft kiss.

The sound of the lounge band was seeping through the door, not loud, but loud enough to be heard, and thankfully it was a slow song. I stood up and took her hand, leading her to an open space between some tables.

She was confused until I turned to her and took her in my arms to dance, or in my case, shuffle feet and grab ass. Okay, I started with my hand on her waist, but feeling her relax and melt into me, instinct took over and I slid my hand down to her ass. The room got quiet watching us, and Sam reached back to bring my hand back up to her waist, getting us a few light snickers. A few steps later she put my hand back on her ass, getting more than a few not so quiet snickers.

The slow song ended and I dipped her back a bit, not much, but enough to make her grin. Since the next song was a fast one I bowed out and the girls hit our little impromptu dance floor, a few tables being scooted back to make room.

Francis, Mary, and I sat back watching the 'organized epileptic fit' on the dance floor, but when an oldie was played, Francis was right out in the mêlée she had just described.

Mary headed back to the front desk, and a moment later a lovely young woman came over, sat on my lap, and gave me a very nice kiss while grinding her ass against my semi hard cock. "I just wanted to say thanks..."

It took me a few seconds to recognize her, it was Melissa! Gone was the neck to ankle long sleeved waitress outfit. A nice simple white shirt with a few buttons undone showing just a bit of cleavage. The jacket reminded me of something from the old The Wild, Wild West TV show. Long sleeves and yet short enough to stop a few inches above her skirt and a few inches from closing in the front.

AND THE SKIRT! Gone was the ankle length and instead was a mid thigh at best, a warp around like my girls wore, letting the top of a lacey stocking show. But the most interesting was her sash, a red sash across her jacket with several national pins on it in two columns. The upper were larger, the lower ones smaller. She saw me looking and smiled. "The ones I'm fluent in," pointing to the large ones, "and the ones I can get by in," pointing to the smaller ones.

I shook my head, "So you could curse me out that many ways and I'd never know the difference." She said something, and I have no idea if it was Korean, Japanese, or Chinese, but she grinned and gave me another kiss so I took it as another thank you. One last wiggle against my cock and she headed out with a little finger wiggle wave.

The girls had had enough jumping and jiggling for a bit and joined me back at the table. Nicole on one side, and Sam on the other.

Brittany reached over and sat a small case with a little white bow on it in front of Sam, about the size of a large sunglass case.

Sam began to reach for it, and looked at Brittany. "Well go on, it's not going to jump up and bite you..." Sam scowled and the girls chuckled.

She opened the case slowly, then gasped and covered her mouth. She turned the case to show us. Printed inside the top were the words, 'Worlds Hottest Pilot'. The case held two pair of gold pilots' wings.

Sam held up the case looking at them, "Why two? I only have the one jacket right now..."

Brittany rolled her eyes, "One for each side silly!"

It took a second for it to register with Sam, then she grinned and began lifting up her shirt before tossing it at Brittany when she had it off.

Now I totally enjoy watching Nicole do her nipple bands, watching her tug and twist to get them on and off. But I realized I had never seen Brittany or Sam do anything with their own jewelry.

Watching Sam lift and tug as she undid first one side and then the other, watching her areola pucker a bit just from her working her jewelry. Sam picked up the first wing and began bringing it to her nipple, then stopped, turned to me, and held out the wing as she thrust her chest out. "Please Master..."

I took her hand and the case, giving the back of her hand a quick kiss, "My pleasure..." After having watched Sam undo her jewelry, I at least knew to unscrew the little ball from one end. I was reaching for Sam's nipple when I caught Brittany GLARING at me. She made like she was licking the jewelry, so I licked the piece I was going to put through Sam's nipple, getting a grinning nod.

Sam's nipple firmed up in my fingers as I put the jewelry up against her and began working the rod through. Once I had the right angle it slid right through and I put the ball back on the other side.

Now with the other side I was a pro at this! I put the rod through nice and easy, even giving it a bit of a tug. I held my finger under each one, tipping them out to let them shine. "Only one thing left to check."

"What's thaaaa..." as I lifted them, tugging up and leaning in to take the tip of her nipple between my lips, feeling her tremble under my fingers in a nice little orgasm.

I let them go, and Sam collapsed back against the chair breathing hard and shaking a finger at me. I took her finger and kissed the tip, "Now what kind of Master would I be if I didn't make sure your jewelry worked properly..."

"OHHHH YOUUUU!!" and leaned forward to pull me in for a nice kiss, making the rest of the girls giggle.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers