Serendipity Ch. 38-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

I pulled back, cupping the sides of her tits and squeezing them a bit. "Is it time to take this home?"

"DEFINITELY!" and then she had her shirt in her face, Brittany had 'returned' it to her at a high rate of speed.

Sam slipped it on while I put the plane cake in the box, and what was left of the sheet cake in a couple of to go boxes.

The trip home was different, Nicole driving and Francis riding shotgun. Brittany, Maria, and Maya in the back leaving me and Sam in the middle. We cuddled and kissed, okay, I cuddled and kissed and groped... but Sam didn't object. She enjoyed my playing with her new jewelry after I unbuttoned her shirt, watching me do it.

The nice part of it was the design Brittany had used. She took regular pilots' wings and took the point from the pin tip, then made little bars going up from that to the bar that actually went through her nipple. Letting them hang down below her nipple for maximum effect with their movement, and at the same time leaving the tip of her nipple completely bare to be played with.

By the time we were halfway home Sam's shirt was off completely and she was sitting on my lap letting me lick and nibble on her nipples. Watching me in the street lights as my tongue reached out and went around and around her nipple. Flicking it up and down, lifting it a bit and letting the weight of her jewelry pull it back down.

As we got closer to home, I grabbed her butt and squeezed it tight to me holding her hot mound tight against my hard cock. I went from concentrating on her nipples to kissing and licking the under side and outside of her tits, coming up her cleavage to her neck.

I scratched at the seam of her jeans against her rosebud, "Mmmmmm, going to have to fill that ass again soon..." and nipped at her shoulder next to her collar.

"Yesssss..." she said softly and trembled against me as we pulled in the driveway.

Sam wrapped her legs around me and I carried her in the house... almost like I did her Mistress not all that long ago. I sat Sam on the stool, and continued to grope and kiss a bit while the girls did their things. Maria putting Maya in her carrier while Nicole and Brittany put the cake away.

Francis came back from the dining room with an arm full of papers. "Francis, we didn't have a chance to go through your paperwork..." I said between nipple licks.

"We can do it tomorrow."

"Will it take long?" Sam asked.

"Not really..."

"You two go ahead, I need to go take a quick shower and freshen up a bit anyway." Sam gave me a nice kiss followed by a quick peck before dashing up the stairs, followed closely by Brittany.

Francis led us back to the dining room and began laying out her paperwork again letting her top open and surround those monsters. "These three are the only things I've found that make any kind of pattern." Exaggerating her pointing watching me watch her chest and nipples move.

She pulled two maps out with four or five colored spots. "These two are strictly residential areas, but future zoned for multi family dwellings. We have future plans to widen this street as it will be connecting with a development area just getting started."

She pulled out another map as Sam and Brittany came in with their towel turbans, followed by Maria and the rug rat.

"This is the one I think Jake may be interested in. It's currently residential as well, but future zoned for commercial. Public works has been working on getting easements to widen the street and put in a large interchange to the highway with the state. When it pops it's going to pop big."

The map showed the current zoning, with the future zoning area shaded. Francis had highlighted half a dozen small properties the development group had purchased. All but one of them was on the outer edge, and the last still being far enough off to one side to possibly be cut out of the KORNE land.

I turned to Nicole, "And you have to be back in The City next week?"

"Wednesday and Thursday for sure, maybe Friday depending on how things go."

I turned to Sam, "And how many seats available?"

"Just one with Mistress playing stewardess." I frowned at that. "But the other plane is available."

"Huh?"

"Well now that I'm officially a company pilot Justin said I could take the plane out as long as I paid for the fuel. He even suggested I take you guys up to celebrate!"

"So you could fly topless or naked?..."

"Well I already fly with my shirt open if we don't have passengers, and if it comes all the way open it's just fate now isn't it?" she said with a big grin.

I looked at Brittany, "Kinda like a towel blowing up in the parking lot huh?" She grinned and blushed.

I looked at my girls, "So what do you think? Road trip time?" Sam, Brittany, and Nicole were smiling, Maria looked like she could burst, and Francis was thinking about it.

"Francis?" I asked, the girls turning to her.

"I don't know if I could get the time off."

"Just tell them you met this hot hunk and he wants you to fly away with him for a few days."

Her mouth dropped and Nicole giggled giving me a not so light slap on the shoulder, "Hot hunk huh?"

"I'll see what I can do, when would we leave?"

I turned back to Sam, asking without saying anything. "Well the plane is in use until late Monday, so probably Tuesday morning."

I turned back to Francis and took the step to get close to her. I put one hand in the small of her back and the other firmly planted on her tit, squeezing while I massaged her nipple in my palm. I leaned in and held her close for a nice deep tonsil inspecting kiss. "Sure would be nice if you could make it." as she gasped and the girls giggled.

"I could always keep calling your office and asking for you, get you all hot and bothered and they'd believe you for sure..."

Her eyes flashed open and she pointed that 'don't you dare' finger at me. "You, are terrible!"

I pulled my hand from her back and put it around her neck, still enjoying her tit and nipple in my hand as I leaned in for another deep kiss. "And you're still delicious." Tweaking her nipple as I released her.

"ACHHHH!" she exclaimed as she grabbed her other shirt and headed for the door, "I'll call you tomorrow."

I grinned as I grabbed the phone, "Going to have to give Jake a heads up on this." I dialed and turned back to see four gorgeous women with the look of hungry lionesses coming for me.

********

"Hello."

"Hello Grace, this is Danny, is Jake available?"

"Let me see," she giggled. "MASTER, MASTER DANNY IS ON THE PHONE."

There was some noises, then Jake came on the line, "Hello... mmmmmmm yes."

"Hey Jake, hope I'm not interrupting."

"Not at all, Shelly and Belinda are just trying to distract me," as Sam was crawling up to me to do the same.

"Oh that sounds absolutely terrible..." as Sam took me in as far as she could. I smiled at her and put my hand on her head to encourage her.

"So what can I do for you?"

"Well I ran across something, ever heard of KORNE Development out of Chicago?" Sam was taking most of me in, and Brittany and Nicole were on either side of her. Each with a hand on her ass, and the other teasing me. Brittany cupping and playing with Sam's tit and Nicole playing with my balls.

"Wouldn't do business with them if they were the last ones on earth."

"That's what I thought. How about being a thorn in their side?" Nicole's fingers were getting close to my ass, and Sam was trying to get me down her throat.

"How so?"

"Well I just put a wrinkle in the last stages of a current project out here, and I think I stumbled onto the next three in the 'barely getting off the ground' stage. Mmmmmmmm..." As Sam took me down her throat a bit and hummed around me.

Jake chuckled, "Sounds like an interesting situation out there."

"Very," I said with a bit of a squeak as Nicole began pressing against my ass. "I'm going to be in town next week with the girls, how about I stop by and let you tell me if I'm on to something?" Nicole was enjoying teasing my ass, if I could have reached her nipple, I would at least have made it a fair fight...

"Give the office a call when you get in. See you then." and he hung up.

********

I hung up and took Sam's cheeks in both hands and tipped her head back as far as she'd let me with my cock still in her mouth. "Keep it up and it's going on your chest instead of in your pussy."

Sam pulled back wide eyed, "LIKE HELL!!" She stood up and dragged me to the big bed in the living room. Sam gave me a nice kiss, then pushed on my shoulders to get me to lay down. Nicole and Brittany laid a bit off to each side, Maria kneeling a bit above my head.

I was surrounded by beautiful women, one with pure lust in her eyes standing over me, ankles on either side of my waist. She kneeled down, trapping my arms beside me, then knee walked up to put her dripping and spreading pussy over my face. I smiled and ran my tongue lightly over her lips, getting a nice taste of her sweet juices.

"Mmmmmmm..." she sighed and closed her eyes smiling.

Well since my hands were no longer trapped at my side, I brought them up to cup her ass and draw her closer to my lips. She gasped and grinned, looking down at me enjoying her. I let my pinkies drift toward her ass as I nibbled on her.

"Uh Uhhhhh," Scooting back off my tongue. Sam leaned down to kiss me as she drug her wet pussy across my chest and tummy. She stopped as she bumped those wet lips against the tip of my cock.

She lifted up a bit, reached down between us, then held me to her lips. "Oh fuck..." as she sank back on me bracing on my chest, slowly taking me in, rolling and pivoting as she did until I was buried in her warm wet pussy.

I could feel her pussy quivering around me, watching her with her eyes closed smiling as she rocked around a bit. She settled for a second, then opened her eyes to look at me as she lifted a bit. She reached between us to spread herself again and kept her hand there until it was trapped between us, getting me as deep into herself as possible.

And then there were extra hands on her, making her gasp a bit. I had been so into watching her I hadn't noticed Brittany and Nicole slide up close. Maria was laying on her side just above my head, her tits and nipples in my peripheral vision.

Sam sat up a bit, grinding that last little bit into herself if that was possible. Watching her belly move and ripple while I swore I was feeling the corresponding ripples up and down my cock inside her. Nicole and Brittany were lightly caressing her waist and the sides of her tits. Maria was lightly running her fingers through my chest hair. None of them were taking from us, only adding to the erotic moment.

I can't tell you how much I wanted to reach up and lift her new nipple jewelry, or reach around and finger her ass to make her orgasm. But this was her day, so instead I let my hands slide up her waist, taking a bit of weight on the bottom of her rib cage. Nicole and Brittany were taking care of caressing the under edge of her tits, sliding a hand or a single finger to her ass. Making her smile, and groan, and gasp, and wiggle...

I lifted my knees... I know I know, that gets me in trouble every time, but I was enjoying Sam so much I wanted to help her along and drive into her from below a bit. I spread my legs a bit to keep stable, and began lifting and rotating my hips into her, matching her thrusts. There was a little gasp and smile on the first one, then she grinned and leaned forward, bracing herself on my chest.

Sam was starting to pick up her pace, and I was really enjoying her bouncing on top of me. She squeaked a bit when Nicole reached down and squeezed her ass, and Brittany was sliding her hand back and forth along the bottom of her tits, bumping her new jewelry once in a while.

Maria leaned up on one elbow above me, giving me a nice kiss and then turning to let her milk filled tits hang just inches above my face.

And then it happened, all my girls attacked me at once!

There was the barest nod from Sam to Nicole, and a smile to Maria, not sure if she signaled Brittany or not.

Maria leaned forward a bit, her nipple now directly above me, her hand coming up to cup her tit. Her fingers coming in to get a nice grip, lifting and squeezing, sliding toward her nipple. I could see her nipple starting to swell, the milk was ready to flow, a drop was forming on the tip. I opened my mouth to catch it...

AND THERE WAS A FINGER GOING IN MY ASS TO MY PROSTRATE AS MARIA BEGAN SQUIRTING MILK IN MY MOUTH AS SAM SCREAMED AND BEGAN SPASMING AROUND ME...

I grabbed Sam's hips and slammed home, flooding her pussy DEEP, doing my best to plant it directly into her womb through her cervix. Feeling her spasm and flop around me, my hands trapped between her tits and my chest as she fell forward on me.

Every little twitch of that finger against my prostrate made me clench and shoot again in her pussy, feeling it clamp and ripple and spasm around me as Maria brought her nipple to my mouth and let me suck it from her instead of trying to spray it in my mouth. I had been thrashing around enough that a good portion of it was all over my face...

The finger was gone, the milk filled tit was gone, I still had Sam on me, breathing hard in my ear, her pussy still quivering against my softening cock. I brought my hands around to her ass, cupping and giving them a slight squeeze.

"Maria was right, that would have been a baby maker..." Sam said softly before settling in on top of me. My softening cock sliding from her. There was a warm cloth cleaning us as she slid off to one side. Brittany was smiling and chuckling. Nicole was still beside me. I got a nice kiss from her and put an arm around her holding Nicole and Sam to a side...

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

acup
acup
1,122 Followers