Sergeant Sebastian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enjoyed that kiss. It was the first time she ever tasted her own juices on a man's lips. When he pulled away from the kiss, her hand had gone around the back of his neck as she tried to hold him in place to lick his lips clean.

"You'll be punished the next time you do that. I let you get away with it this time because I wanted to see your reaction. Understand?" he questioned her.

"Yes . . . Thank you Sir. I'm sorry to have misbehaved, Sir," there was a touch of remorse in her voice.

"The hour is growing late. I'll let you cum, but you have to ask for it. Do you understand?" He ordered her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied as his fingers reached her female core.

He other hand trailed a dildo down from the tip of her nose to her soaking wet pussy, pushing it into her awaiting wet core of lust.

"Sir, I have a problem with that order," she told him.

"How SO?" his voice demanded, a look of surprise entering his eyes

"I can feel when am about to orgasm but can't tell when I cum," she informed him.

"Why?" He considered her words.

"Maybe because I never learned what it truly feels like. Most of the men I've been out with never cared about my needs or my satisfaction. As a result, I would orgasm when they pulled out of me. When they had on protection and cum inside of me I never felt any satisfaction." There was genuine sadness in her eyes and voice.

"Unusual. In this case, I'll train you to recognize the signs . . . The feelings. Tonight, ask permission to orgasm. Pay attention to the feelings building inside your body," he told her.

"Yes, Sir," she moaned out as the dildo started to build up a momentum inside her.

The dildo went in and out slowly at first. Gradually, he picked up speed, thrusting harder . . . thrusting deeper. Her moaning became increasingly louder by the second. Her breathing was fast and shallow. "May . . . Can . . . I cum. Please, Sir," she asked.

"Yes," he told her.

The scream was almost ear piercing, with her body writhing faster to match the rhythm of his thrust. Her hips were grinding against his thrust as she tried to fuck the dildo.

"OH, I'm cumming," she moaned. Her body collapsed back on the couch when he stopped moving the dildo, leaving it inside of her.

He was surprised at the intensity of her orgasm, but she still had not cum. He rested a moment since his hand was a little tired. He took the juices that had come out of her and wiped them on her lips before he kissed her, tasting the sweet mixture on her lips.

He started the rhythm up again . . . Faster this time . . . Harder. Sheronda's moans were more frequent and louder. Before he knew it she was asking again. "Oh please Sir. Please Master, May I cum again?"

"No." The thrusting continued she felt a funny vibration start against her clit. The vibrating did not move or stop. Her writhing increased. "Please Sir. I need a release . . . May I, PLEASE SIR?"

"Yes," he told her knowing she was starting to.

At that moment, a gush of cum shot out of her as a louder cry of pleasure was heard, starting deep in her throat. He pulled the dildo out of her pussy with the juices dripping on her body as he moved it to hold over her mouth. She opened up and let the juices drip down her throat. He lowered the dildo to her mouth. "Clean it," he ordered to her surprise.

Her tongue darted out to touch the tip of the dildo as it slowly entered her mouth. He twisted it back and forth until he was satisfied it would be clean. "Good pet. Very good," he told her as he pulled it out of her mouth.

"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad I was able to please you, Sir," she said totally relaxed and winded.

They both relaxed for a short while. They even heard the events of the eleven o'clock news.

"I told you, I would help you to learn the feeling of a true orgasm and cum," he said with pleasing smile with an erection growing inside his own pants.

"Thank . . . you, Sir. That was the first time, I felt fully satisfied sexually. Plus, being controlled by you, made it all the better," she said with happiness and pride.

"I believe we have missed the end of the movie," she stated with a giggle.

He looked up at the television and agreed. "Do you regret missing it?"

"No, not at all . . . Not at all, Sir," she said with great level of satisfaction with in her mind and body.

"Good pet. You can take it home and watch. The DVD is yours to keep as a reward and reminder of a very good evening. Every time you watch it, you will remember this night with us together."

"Oh yes Sir. Thank you Sir," she said with great joy.

"Here sit up and drink this. You have been a very busy pet for the last couple of hours," he said handing her a glass of lukewarm ice tea.

She drank half the warm ice tea in a few swallows not realizing how thirsty she had become. "Oh, that was good and wet. Thank you, Sir."

He pulled her back into his arms and held her there, as he polished off the glass. "The next time you come over, I'll show you my pleasure room. You may have another name for it after being in there a couple of times. Your training will begin in there. This is for you to wear in the meantime, until we decide how long this relationship will last." Around her neck he placed a ten-karat gold omega necklace with a lock on it; he had brought it in with his bag of goods. "This collar says you're mine and that I will take care of you. I'll also deal with Master Bryon in my own way. Until I tell you otherwise, don't treat him any differently than you do at present."

"Yes Sir." She touched the necklace and it felt beautiful.

"It can't be opened without the key. Of course, you could have it cut off, but if you do that, it will be the last time you will ever see me," he said in a very firm voice.

A look of shock stole over her features as she turned to face him.

"If you need it off for medical reasons, let me know. I'll take it off long enough for the procedures. In fact, I will go with you to the procedures," he informed her.

"Thank you, Sir. How did you know?" The relief in her eyes spoke volumes.

"The truth is I have listened to Bryon bitch about you for the past few months. Of course, his stories are a little different than yours. He had a picture of you that he showed off to a number of Doms. When I stopped you the other day, I recognized who you were immediately," he said with happy satisfaction. Since he had first seen the pictures of her, he wanted to get to know her. He could see in her eyes she was a true submissive lover. But from the stories, he knew she had a strong will of her own.

"I bet he made it sound like I enjoyed his company and that I teased him a lot. Or I was a total bitch that he wanted to break or have another Dom to break," she said teasingly, yet with a touch of being scared she could be right.

"You know him pretty well," he laughed heartily and she joined him.

"Yeah . . . Yes, Sir . . . Sorry, Sir, I've to get used to putting Sir at the end of my statements, even the silly short ones, SIR," she giggled. The Sir came after a stern look from him.

"In time, it will come as easy as breathing. Now, it's time for you to get dressed," he helped her off the couch.

"Yes, Sir," Sheronda said as she got up reluctantly. "Can I use your bathroom first, Sir?"

"Yes, of course. This way," he took hold of her hand to lead her to the bathroom. She went in and sat down without closing the door. He stood there and watched to see what she would do. He spoke as she washed her hands. "You enjoy exhibitionism?" he wondered.

"I'm not totally sure on that point. I do know that you don't close the door without a Master's permission . . . Sir," she looked up from washing her hands at him.

"Living with Sabrina has taught you some of the very basics in servicing a Master," he was delighted to learn that much.

"Yes, Sir," his arm went around her waist as they walked back to the living room.

"You have a question on your mind?" he inquired as they entered the room.

"Am . . . I . . . Yes, Sir," she finally got out with a great deal of hesitation.

"What is it?" he was very curious to know.

"Don't you need to cum? Get some satisfaction, Sir?" she asked concerned.

"Don't worry about me. I have had a measure of satisfaction already this evening, being with you. I'll take care of my own needs later. Tonight was a night to get to know you. . . Your state of mind . . . Next time, you will start to service me in whatever way I wish you to," he informed her.

"Next time?" she said, touching her necklace.

"As you know, that's a collar. Yes, to the vanilla world it looks like a simple necklace. In the life style you're entering, it means ownership. For the next couple of months, you will have the right to stop this relationship without question. Once I put a permanent collar on you, for you to end the relationship, it will take a very good explanation. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" he looked deeply into her confused eyes.

"Yes, Sir . . . In the next couple of months I will be allowed to stop the relationship if I choose. Will I be allowed to ask any questions I want? Ask them as the need arises? As many as I wish?" She looked at him, hope abundant in her submissive eyes.

"Yes, but only when I allow you to. There will be a time for questions. There will be a time for you to obey instructions as given. With time, the need for questions will lessen. You will know when to ask a question, when I ask you if you understand," he gave the basics of their relationship to come.

"I hope so, Sir," she was pleased to hear what he explained to her.

He stood in front of her and cupped her face lovingly. "You're beautiful. Your nakedness is a wonderment to see and enjoy. I'll get pleasure from your...no; make that, the body I own. Your body will become totally my property to use as I wish." He kissed her passionately . . . Demandingly. "Now it's time for you to go home. Get dressed by the time I get back."

"Yes Sir," she said as he touched her lips. She started to dress, pulling on her panties and bra. She did it with pride, as if he was watching her. She turned around to pick up her blouse and saw him standing there. She finished getting dressed facing him, looking straight into his wonderfully controlling eyes.

"You're very pleasing. No wonder Bryon wants you so badly," he said with a smile of satisfaction.

"Thank you, Sir," she felt a submissive desire drawing from her sexual core.

"Do you know how to get home from here?" he inquired as he took a couple of steps closer to her.

"What?" she said lost in her own thoughts, looking into his deep blue eyes.

"Do you know how to get home from here?" he repeated unbuttoning the top buttons.

"I . . . I'm not sure, Sir," she said trying to get her sense of balance back.

He put on his own jacket and led her out to her car. "Follow me until we get to the main highway back to your home."

"Thank you, Sir," she said reaching up to touch his face, but she stopped short. That was until he smiled at her cupping his hand around her hand.

"Thank you, my pet. That is sweet of you." He leaned over to kiss her before she sat down in the car. He went to get in his own car to lead her to the highway.

He wanted to devour her body. Learn every inch of it. He wanted to feel her hot wet cavern surrounding his hard, ten-inch manhood. The next time, he would experience her pleasuring him.

Ten minutes later, he pulled over into an empty parking lot. She followed him into the lot. He got out of his car and she followed suit.

"Very good, my pet," he praised her and embraced her for the last time that evening. He took one last deep breath of her aroma to remember her by.

"Thank you, Sir," she kissed his shoulder before he raised her face to plant one last demandingly passionate kiss there.

"The highway entrance is right after the underpass. Safe driving home, I'll give you a call in a half an hour." He enjoyed her tight embrace.

"Yes Sir," she said cheerfully. "Night, My Sweet Sir."

He walked her to her car. "You're only twenty minutes from here."

She looked at her watch to see what time it was. "Yes Sir," she started her engine.

"Bye, Sweet Pet." He said with a very broad smile.

"Bye, Sir." She returned his smile, feeling herself getting wet again.

He closed her door, "Get going Pet."

"Yes Sir," she said with pride. She drove off with a bizarre state of mind about her.

He watched her make the turn onto the highway. He got back into his car and headed someplace for a hamburger and fries. He was hungry from the pleasure he received during the evening.

He went home to make a call to a former sub that had needed her freedom because her mother had become very ill and she had moved to her mother's house. He knew she would be willing to come over to his home to take care of his needs one last time before she left the state.

Forty minutes later, he called Sheronda, but there was no answer. It slightly angered him. He would wait another ten minutes before calling again.

In the meantime, his former pet Janet rang the doorbell. "Hello Pet," he greeted her. She was dressed the way he liked her to be dressed, with just a simple jumper. Upon entering his home she removed it.

They headed for the playroom, his private pleasure room. She entered and took her customary place awaiting instructions.

He went over and sat in his chair to dial the phone again.

"Hello," Sheronda's sexy voice answered.

"You took longer then the time limit I gave you," with an anger tone to his voice.

"Sorry, Sir . . . They were working on the road and traffic was at a crawl. It took me thirty-eight minutes to get to the end of the highway. Then there was another ten minutes to park the car and get into my bedroom, Sir," she gave him all the details. Not sure that is what she was suppose to do, but she would rather get told not to answer questions until asked then not telling everything.

"I'm glad you made it home safely. In the future, I will allow you a little additional time," he said in a more friendly firm voice. He did not want to betray the fact he was thrilled she was safe and happy.

"Thanks, Sir," she said, with pleasure and delight.

"Do you still wish to be mine?" He asked, since he was concerned she might have changed her mind. It had happened to him in the past.

"Oh, yes Sir. Oh yes," she said dreamily.

"Very good . . . Go to sleep . . . Rest well. I will call you in the morning," He informed her. But he did not tell what time he would be calling, then again that this point in time he did not know himself.

"Yes, Sir, sweet dreams Master," she said dreamily with a yarn.

"Sweet dreams My Pet," he replied in a very caring tone. He hung the phone up and went over to lie on the bed. "Come, do your magic on me with that lovely mouth of yours."

"Sir," she moved quickly to the bed to remove his clothing with her usual loving touch. She went about her task of pleasuring him and giving him great satisfaction.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Sheronda got undressed. Before climbing into bed, she closed her bedroom door. She lay down on the bed and caressed her tenderized nipples, trying to soothe the pain a little. Her hand slowly moved down to her pussy, her fingers running through her full bush.

"He liked my full bush . . . He liked these clean lips." Her fingers caressed her outer lips but would not go past them. Her hands caressed her legs as she reached down to pull the covers up over her fully satisfied, wanton, naked body.

She fell into an easy sleep for the first time in months. It was restful as well. She knew she was wanted by a tall, dark handsome man. He was strong and his arms felt great around her.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Master Bryon and Sabrina came home to a dark quiet house. They assumed Sheronda was still out with Master Sebastian. They saw that the door was closed to her room and went into their own room. At three in the morning, Sabrina's phone rang. Master Bryon barked, "This better be important."

"That all depends on your point of view, Bryon." Sebastian said jokingly.

"Who the devil is this?" he asked sleepily.

"It's the cops," Sebastian said.

"WHAT?" Master Bryon screamed into the phone.

"She said you would react that way," Sebastian laughed.

"Who said what, you Pig Sebastian?" Bryon said sitting up totally pissed off now.

"Is that anyway to address a fellow Dom?" Sebastian said getting his goat.

"Yes, if he's a pig," Bryon shouted at him.

Sebastian laughed heartily. A cry from a woman in the background could be heard. "You were right about Sheronda. She is one hot Pet. Worth getting to know, are you not My Pet?"

"Yes Sir," said the soft female voice of pet Janet.

"Great, Sebastian, just great. I hope you enjoy your prize," Bryon said with malice.

"Of course I am. Why shouldn't I enjoy such a beautiful pet such as Sheronda?" Sebastian said blissfully.

Master Bryon pushed Sabrina off his chest, sending her rolling onto the floor. He sat up., "You've had her?" his tone was totally enraged. "Is she collared?"

"You will see for yourself the next you see her. Night Bryon," Sebastian hung up before his fellow Dom could reply.

"What do you mean?" he said to a dial tone. "Damn it. Why him? That slut," he cursed.

"What's wrong, Master?" Sabrina asked kneeing at his feet.

"That bitch slut let Sebastian collar her. Let him have her. Damn it, she gave herself to him," he said punching the pillow.

Inwardly, Sabrina was happy for Sheronda, since she did not want her roommate to have a Master like hers. She just looked at her Master with her caring eyes. She knew Sheronda would never work out for a Master like Master Bryon. Master Sebastian was a kind Dom that would break her in easily. Maybe now she could be freer to speak with her roommate.

Master Bryon got up and went to the living room to wait. Sabrina followed him faithfully. She got comfortable on her pet bed next to his chair. He turned on the television to watch a movie on one of the all night movie channels.

The next thing he knew a phone was ringing on the other side of the living room. "What time is it?"

"Four ten, Sir," Sabrina said looking at the DVD player on top of the television.

"Four ten. Where the devil is your bitch of a roommate?" he demanded to know.

"I don't know Sir," she replied and got a swift slap across the face. Sabrina saw how livid he was that he had lost Sheronda.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

"Hello," her voice was husky with sleep on this Sunday morning.

"Morning Pet. How did you sleep?" said the deliciously strong voice on the phone.

"Pet? Sleep?" she said foggily. "Oh morning, Sir . . . Sorry . . . I'm not use to hearing your voice first thing in the morning. I slept well, Sir."

"That is good to hear. This morning, I will give you leeway on the error of greeting me," he said in a kind voice.

"Thank you, Sir. Did you sleep well?" she inquired.

"Yes, thank you. I have to work this evening so I want you read the stories I emailed you a little while ago. Then, give me your thoughts about them. And if you think you could do what is in those stories, you are to let me know," he ordered her.

"Yes Sir. I will after I have some breakfast, Sir," she said, hoping she did not speak out of turn.

"That will be fine. I'll call you later," he said pleasantly to her.

"Yes, Sir . . . Have a good day." Then the phone went dead.

Sheronda got up and pulled on her purple sheet dress before going to the bathroom and heading downstairs for some breakfast. She heard Master Bryon bitching about her again. Laughing to her self, she said, "I'm right here, Bryon. Where else would I be?"

"When did you get home Bitch?" Master Bryon demanded get off the chair.

"Last night before you, most likely," Sheronda said with delight, heading into the kitchen.