Sergeant Sebastian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed her. "For a Bitch that's been collared you aren't very respectful."

She got the orange juice, cream cheese and wheat bread out of the refrigerator. "I guess the point is who I'm collared to. And it's not you bastard."

He was a little surprised at her attitude, and then he noticed the gold omega around her neck. "If you are collared, you, as a slave, are to respectful all Masters."

She put down the glass of juice she was drinking and laughed. "When and if, I become a slave, maybe I will be respectful of all Masters. But I'm not one. In the meantime, I'll follow Sir's instructions," she said spreading the cream cheese on a couple of slices of wheat bread. With her glass of orange juice and her cream cheese sandwich, she left the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" he demanded following her out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to read the emails Sir sent me and follow his instructions." With that said, she heard him curse. "By the way, I still have that restraining order and Sir knows about it. Even to the point where he asked me to turn it over to him."

"You damn Bitch, why the devil did you tell him about it," he growled as he raised his hand to strike her.

"Why else?" she howled back from the stairs. "Because I was asked questions and told him the truth. After all, why should I get punished for lying for a bastard like you?"

"Damn it. Sabrina over here," he barked.

Sabrina and Sheronda exchanged a fast glance as she ran to his side. "Yes Master," she said.

The end or is it?

{Any ideas you may have for these couples, please feel free to let me know. :)}

*************

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Please leave your comment, vote or send me your comments about the story. I will answer those with return email address.

Copyright © 2006