All Comments on 'Seriously?'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
A very good 'stand-alone' story

Please don't be tempted to add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
is there

nothing else to write about because if this was it i would keep it to myself, it is better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and leave no doubt.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
I THINK SERIOUS IS COMING

in the morning before breakfast, TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Nice little story

'Almost' realistic, and extremely well written with a nice light touch of humour.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
The ending...

An entertaining story whose ending had my mind swirling with possibilities.

"Dude," said Jeff as he stood up. "I'm gonna go take care of some business in the bathroom and when I get back, we'll torch that joint."

It wouldn't be too far-fetched to think Jeff took care of his business in Megan's bedroom, tying up loose ends so to speak. Bob likes to learn lessons without feeling jealous, that much is obvious, so he can make it up to his voluptuous wife by letting Jeff "torch" his wife's "joint" with the impressive tool he is packing.

At least then, Bob can watch the game in piece...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Seriously...fucking stupid story. The wife will get fucked by the friend and stupid will cheer her on. Just like a good little WACC 1 star.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I didn't like where this story was going....

but it was reading well, so I kept on, despite my trepidation. In the end, it was a comically absurd story. Gave me a good morning laugh, and for that I thank the author.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hoist by his own petard!

Oh, what tangled webs we weave... There would be no story if Hubby admits, right off, where they were and apologizes for his being drunk and stupid! Probably still either couch time tonight, or a cold shoulder.

Rijubai and one ANON project beyond the story to make up their OWN ending, then rate THEIR story. Focus: Sweetie is clearly pissed, mostly at Hubby. However, Buddy and HIS Sweetie are their friends in the story, so she is disappointed in him, also! She is NOT interested in seducing Buddy, just at rubbing Hubby's nose in his own crap! Buddy does NOT sound or act like this is a swinger invitation from Sweetie! This would hardly be the occasion for such an invite, if it were ever being contemplated! Rate the story AS WRITTEN!

5* if under Satire/Humorous, 4* in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who's Sorry Now

She took the time to ridicule him by dressing for sex, dancing sexually and allowing their friend some privileges...well, after all these years?

The fact that she went that far is a little suggestive that she does not have any insecure or low self esteem hangups and after a night of her thinking about his stupidity, his lies, well......

I would think she would masturbate in the locked bedroom, once in frustrated anger and then more seductively and slowly visualizing her time with their friend.

One more thing, hubby crossed the line and while I don't think she would do anything stupid to cause a divorce, I think all bets and all holds are off and the next time she is hit on by a redeemable guy...well, the sex will be great and it won't be the last time.

Stupid should have just said where they went, she did not strike me as the intimidated, poor hurt little housewife - I think she was comfortable with herself and her husband BUT...

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
my cuck alarm went off

So I skinmed to the part where you got one star.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Never Happen

No wife would do this in front of her husband. She would throw him out before she did this. Then again, anything can happen in the Matrix.

HA Ha ha

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
nice

Nice reading this story. I can just see some guy getting into trouble by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Or is that the right thing at the right time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
By Wednesday Midnight

I hope you can end your story, "Her mad ain't the worst thing! This Oriole's loss means the Rangers swept the damn three game series!'

katye43katye43over 11 years ago
wow

That was a great read. Great imagination! I know some guys that are that pussy whipped to sit there and take it. Thanks.

StormXStormXover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

IMO the story was pretty entertaining. Hubby knows she wouldn't approve of going to the strip club but gets caught lying. Hubby and buddy then try to convince wife that its all in good clean fun. Wife then gets creative to teach hubby a lesson. And what did we all learn: (1) let a man suck your tits and grind on his dick long enough and you shouldn't be surprised if he cums; (2) maybe the strip club isn't "clean" fun; (3) always wear a condom when you go to the strip club or when you are spending the night a friend's house and his wife feels the need to teach him a lesson using you as visual aid.

The only think I was confuse about was occurred at the end. Why would the wife who was so piqued that hubby went to a strip club and demonstrated her moral superiority by opening the boob buffet to to his friend before offering up an orgasmic dessert. Why would this smart, emotionally sensitive educated fear that hubby was in a hurry to ravish her body? Was it because she stunk of sex and she needed a shower? Seemed like a wasted sentiment. If I'm hubby, I'm checking into a nice hotel and then returning to the strip club. My dick still has wrapper on it, and when I come home this time it won't be dry and empty it will be well used and full. ... hey do the time... do the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ha

ha ha ha ha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahha!

beeyotch suck my dick! funny

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
If she does things like that because she was pissed at him

She is probably fucking around on him.

I think the first thing he should tell her the next morning, is that he thinks she is a slut for acting the way she did, and then ask her is she is fucking around on him, because she sure as hell never did anything like that for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is one of those prudish sluts!

She is a slut for all other men, except her husband! How American and disrespectful! The French women know better, and yet they are not better. She is, at the very list stripping, and most likely getting gang banged.

Were is part 2 comming out?

If those two were better wives, their men would have been getting lap dances from them at home!

But, they are American. They are sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
where is part two

my pussy itches

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Find a new wife

One with a little understanding and one that doesn't use sex as a weapon in the marriage. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Written

The wifey is pissed off, seems likes the boys have a habit of being teenagers when they get together for their fantasy bullshit and by her actions it sure seems that the husband could be getting a much better deal right there at the house. So those that voted +1 are probably living in MaMa's basement jerking off alone 100% of the time. I gave it a +3 because the content needed fluffed up. I think the boys have a lesson to learn here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What???????

Married 22 years and she gets slinky, kinky, slutty and carouses, strips, lap dances, causes his buddy to orgasm and suckle her teats, his best friend? Huh?

Not taking the side of the guys but they didn't go out and pick up broads, pay for hookers or get laid! At her age, to do what she did and with the sarcasm and looks she gave hubby while she enjoyed herself with his best friend, two things would have happened...

1st) I would have told her flatly and calmly that her conduct was not acceptable and I questioned just what secrets she may have kept from me...to go from a reasonably loyal and respectable marriage to acting and whoring like a slut was a deal breaker! To my buddy, I would have told him that a friend would not have accepted and allowed the scene that took place and that, as a friend and married man, he should have kindly told the wife thanks but he didn't want to participate in the hurt of a good friend!

2nd) I would have taken her out of the master bedroom, dragged her to the guest room, pushed her in and told her that I would be packing her bags and that in the morning she should be making arrangements to find somewhere else to live...mad or angry at his being a mischievous male at a strip club was one thing but wantonly seducing and getting naked with another man in front of him with hostility towards him, and a friend at that...we were through...good night and 'Fuck Off'...oh, and feel free to finish fucking my former buddy - I no longer care about it or for you!!!

I know this is a fantasy story but her conduct came too easy and went too far and she tormented her husband with verbal abuse and physically cheating so, if he is any sort of a well balanced guy he is going to wonder if she is loose when he isn't around, wants to find out if his buddy is what she heard and at the very least now that she has demonstrated her easy willingness to be a slut - what next...hotwife...cuckolding, swinging...boyfriend(s)...girls nights out...weekends away...Nope - not going to even get close to it - just quit now!

Thanks!

Drago_777Drago_777over 10 years ago
Where is part two?

I am a very bad writer. If I write the part two, everyone will regret it!

wonderfulwonderfulover 10 years ago
This is a great story.

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From zero to slut?

Seems highly unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope she enjoyed her revenge!

As soon as she finished I would have been upstairs packing her shit and throwing it on the front lawn and her with it! If she would do that with a best friend in front of hubby for revenge what is she doing behind his back? All trust is gone!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
How Do You Trust a Twat Wife?

I would definitely be figuring that my wife could very easily cheat on me if she hadn't already. Divorce Court,here we come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dopey Wife

Hubby needs to tie the twat to a chair in front of their bed bed while he does her best friend every way possible in front of her!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Tie

Tie them in the bed band burn the house down on them. Whorewife and friend should be toast. This story is so over used that it is nothing but a joke any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.

story TAGS