All Comments on 'Seriously Inconvenienced Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Well...

This may have been the bigger mistake. Great now you have me suspecting everyone in the County that we have met so far. I'm hoping the clues Don tied together on the REAL Moriarty are correct and it is a guy because if moriarty were a female I'd suspect Karen Warner, although I doubt she has enough connections in the county to pull that off. Pardon the pun but things are heating up, delightfully so. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wil

Just when i thought this could not get more interesting & i'd everything & everyone! Could you post these stories quicker? I'm always in pins & needles waiting for the next installments...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Posting stories

I do try to get them out as fast as I can. However, I am doing these in spare time, and I don't want to rush something bad out for the sake of speed. So please be patient and enjoy the stories when they do come out. Thanks, WW.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well I was wrong. Things are definitely hotting up now. How much longer before Don gets Mr Big?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Who is Mr Big? The person would have to have many connections to all types of people. Know about FBI/CIA operations There is. Only two people we have meet that have real power. President Wellman and Dr Eckhart. Unless you WW ull in some character that was briefly mention in a regions series , it’s Wellman. This my guess.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Wow things are about to heat up more that the cabin fire me think!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...