Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbyGrace
AbbyGrace
57 Followers

"That's it, cocksucker, take it all." You barely let me up for a breath before you slam my face back down gagging me again. You continue to forcefully pound your cock repeatedly into my now-abused throat. For the first time I feel a little frightened by your ferocity even though I can feel my juices dripping down and soaking my panties.

"This is making you wet, isn't it? Are you surprised how turned on you are right now?" you ask. No one has ever spoken to me like this before. Even knowing I have a hidden dark side inside of me, I never imagined that such filthy and degrading words would shoot right through my core. As if each were a punch deep inside my aching pussy. "Are you ashamed that it makes you so wet to suck cock on your knees in a hotel room like this? It's cheap, isn't it? And a nice girl like you shouldn't fucking love it so much. But you do, don't you?"

I do, god help me I do love this, I think as I'm drawing in the taste of you deep into my mouth. I'm in such a state of yearning that I'm beginning to whimper around you as your hands continue to force my face down up and down on your cock.

"You didn't even consider not coming, did you, Abby? My email was clear. You knew what I wanted. And you never hesitated, did you?"

No, not coming was never an option. The way you looked at me in your office, much like the way you're looking at me now, as if you own me. Your eyes strip me bare and expose all my innermost desires and I'm helpless to resist.

"And now here you are, about to have the contents of my balls for your lunch." At the mention of your balls my hands roam back up your thighs to cup your them in my hands again. Feeling their heft and moaning as I realize that they are bigger and heavier than when I first pressed a kiss to them. The thought of drinking down all of your cum drives me wild. The salty precum I've been tasting is just a teasing little appetizer of the main course yet to come. Your hands aren't having to pull me as hard onto your cock because I'm no longer passively being yanked, I'm driving myself forward in my thirst to guzzle your load.

"I hope your pussy juices are running down your leg, Abby." Your grunting has gotten faster and louder these last few thrusts and you're unable to complete multiple sentences without pausing between phrases to vocally express your response to the friction and suction of my mouth against your cock.

"Having your throat fucked makes your pussy ooze, doesn't it?" I suck harder, my throat working double-time to suck the cum from your balls. I'm so desperate to have your cum sliding down my throat that my knees are starting to tremble. I'm hoping that from the force of my mouth alone I can draw out your sperm before I collapse in exhaustion.

With a final pull of my hair, a last thrust of your hips you jam your cock balls deep down into my throat, your steel grip holds me tight against you as your body stiffens. I can feel your abdomen tighten against my forehead and then I feel the first hot wad of your cum hit the back of my throat propelled by your self-satisfied grunts.

I want to cry out, but I can't because your sperm is branding its way down my throat. I can only clutch onto your thighs and hold on as wave after wave of your thick viscous wad fountains into my mouth. I gulp convulsively to keep up with the force of your stream.

"That's it, Abby, drink my sperm into your belly. Do you feel dirty, drinking a man's cum kneeling in the entranceway of a hotel room?"

Your spent cock slides out of my mouth and I slump forward and lay my head against your thigh. I'm drained from the adrenaline high and can barely stay up on my knees. I can't keep from being grateful that you've broken the lock on my inner prison. I whisper, "thank you," and press a kiss against the skin I'm leaning on. I can't keep from chanting it over and over and I know I must sound delirious. In a peculiar way, your complete dominance over me has set me free.
Your hands brush my hair back from my neck. You milk the last drop of cum from your cock and apply it just behind my ear as if it's perfume. "You're going to wear that back to work. I want you to wonder if anyone walking past you will get a whiff of the unmistakable scent of sex on you."

"I'm not going back to work. I took the rest of the day off," I replied.

"Yes, you did, but now you're going to go back and tell your boss you no longer need the time off. Your punishment will require that you return to work."

I look up wide-eyed at the mention of punishment.

"You didn't think I'd forget about that did you?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, Sir."

"Better. Sir, will do from here on out. Now, get up and go get on all fours on the bed."

"Yes, Sir."

My legs are shaky as I walk to the bed. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but the tone of your voice suggests I shouldn't ask. I can hear you putting yourself back together, you tucking in your shirt and the zip of your pants.

I crawl up onto the bed and maneuver my dress out of the way of my knees. It feels good to be on a soft surface instead of the tile of the entrance way. You put your hands on the back of my legs just below the hemline of my dress. Your hands glide up my legs as you raise my dress and flip it over onto my back, exposing my pink lacy panties. I shiver as the cool air brushed across my bare skin. Your hands continue up and over onto my back until you're pushing down between my shoulder blades, forcing me to drop my upper body down to my elbows, with my ass up in the air.

You take in a deep breath. "You can't deny that you enjoyed being on your knees. I can smell how much you liked it." Your finger runs along my soaked panties. "You know you won't be changing these before you go back to work, right?. I want you to smell yourself and feel dirty about how sucking cock makes you so fucking wet."

Your fingers playing on the inside of my leg makes me shiver and my thighs spread involuntarily to give you more access. I'm still wound up tight and want nothing more than feel your fingers push into my aching pussy.


"Look how you spread your legs for me. You're turning into a complete slut before my eyes. When you woke up this morning, it was a normal day. You were still a normal girl. Now you're a girl who sucks cock and spreads her legs in hotel rooms. You can't undo that, Abby." Your words continue to shoot into my pussy, and I'm quivering with need.

Your thumbs hook into the waistband of my panties and slowly slide them down until they're stretched out between my legs. I'm completely exposed to you, my ass bare and my pussy peeking out between my upper thighs. Your hand caresses my ass, I feel the heat from your hand seeping into my cooler flesh.

Your hand leaves my skin, and I moan in protest at the absence of your touch. But it's not absent for long as your hand cracks back down in a loud and stinging slap. My moan is cut off by my shocked intake of breath as I gasp from the embarrassment of being spanked.

"Tell me why you're being punished," you demand.

"Because I looked away from you when you told me not to, Sir," I answer. You hand rhythmically circles my ass, gently easing the sting from the blow.

"How many times did you disobey me?"

"Three, Sir."

"Very good. For the first of your punishments you're going to receive a spanking. Five licks should be sufficient for your first object lesson. I am going easy on you this time, future spankings will not be this pleasant."

Your hand connects on my ass again. I can't keep from crying out this time. This swat made the first one feel like a love tap. Tears are forming in my eyes and if this is easy I don't ever want to know what an unpleasant spanking would be like. I cry out with third and fourth as well. My tears have leaked down my cheeks and I'm crying in earnest as the last and final slap wallops onto my abused behind.

This time your caress isn't as soothing. My sensitive flesh is too inflamed and I'm whimpering as your hand brushes against my abused skin, but even through the pain each swirl with your fingers resonates deep inside my pussy.

"Now when I tell you to look at me, you'll remember this and you won't look away, will you."

"No, Sir," I answer.

"Good girl." I hear a zipper being opened and I look back to see you rummaging in the bag that you brought in with you. "Face forward."

"Yes, Sir."

I hear a click and then feel a cold liquid spilling onto my still heated ass. You rub the slippery liquid all around my ass and in between my cheeks, and I tighten up as your finger rims around my asshole.

"You've never done this, have you Abby?" you ask as you place the pad of a finger against my little pucker. "This is your second punishment. You're going to return to work with a plug in your ass. You'll sit at your desk the rest of the day with your ass filled. Every time you move, you'll feel it pushing against you here reminding you what a dirty girl you are."

You push your fingertip harder against the ring of muscles guarding my entrance and I can feel your rhythmic pulsing as you attempt to breach my canal. I feel your finger begin to ease inside me and I whimper at the alien invasion.

"Relax, and it'll go easier," you tell me as you keep sliding your finger into me, there.
I want to say something, to stop this to tell you that I didn't sign up for this, but before I can articulate the words, I feel your finger open me up and I'm lost to the sensation.

It's like nothing I've ever felt before, it's a delicious wrongness that is sending electrical pulses shooting through my entire body. I shouldn't be enjoying this. This goes against everything I've been taught as a woman, as a lady. This, more so than the cocksucking, is destroying and putting the lid forever on my good-girl persona. My arms start to shake and I'm unable to support myself on my elbows and I drop down until my cheek is resting on the bed.

I go beyond relaxing and jump straight into participating. "Oh, wow," I moan as I rock back and push against your probing finger. "I never knew that this could feel so good."

I can hear you chuckling to yourself. "You really are a slut, aren't you, Abby? I'm not forcing you to do this, you're not tied up. You're here with your ass in the air because you need this. I'm just giving you the opportunity to free yourself."

You don't move faster, but you are now driving deeper, submerging into my tight virgin asshole. You're making me feel so full and I want more. I push back harder encouraging you to pump faster. But then I feel your fingers retreat from my ass, and I whimper and cry out, "no, please don't stop."

"Did you forget this is a punishment, Abby?"

I feel something cold pushing against me, making me tense and gasp. "This is a small plug, for beginners. You're going to wear this until I remove it, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

The tip of the plug slides easily inside but it is ultimately wider than your finger, and I can feel how it's opening me up as you push it slowly inside me. The more you press it into me the more uncomfortable it is, stretching me in a way I've never experienced before. You caress my lower back when you hear me start to mewl in protest of this unfamiliar assault.

"Relax into it, Abby, you're doing well. Just a little more, open up for me. We're almost there." I hear your soothing words and I try to collect myself to loosen up, but I can't because you don't stop your penetration of my ass with the plug to give me a chance to relax. You keep pressing the plug deeper into me, filling and stretching me. I can't keep from crying out, and they echo loudly in the small hotel room. Just as I'm ready to plead with you to stop, I feel an excruciating pop as the plug slides home. I shriek out from the final expansion of my unused ass.
My breathing is accelerated from the exertion and you allow me a moment to catch my breath before pulling my panites back up and lowering my dress back into place.

"Up you go, we've got to get back to work," you say nonchalantly as if we'd just finished eating lunch, instead of you plowing my ass with an anal toy that you're intending me to wear for the rest of the day.

I take your offered hand and you help me to my feet. The compression of my middle from sitting before standing up makes me gasp. My free hand presses down onto my belly. I feel so.. full.

The plug is pushing against me everywhere inside. "There's no way I'm going to be able to walk with this thing inside me," I say.

"Take a few practice steps. It'll take a moment for you to get used to the pressure."

I tentatively walk the few steps to the window and I can feel my legs spread to accommodate the plug. It's awkward and I feel like I'm walking bowlegged.

"Don't spread your legs, the idea is to feel it pressing against you, not to avoid contact."

My next few steps are equally awkward, but I follow your instructions and try to keep my legs closer together and I'm able to walk a little more normally, even if there is something that feels like the size of Mt. Everest nestled inside me. If this is the beginner I'm not enthusiastic about intermediate, I thought to myself.

After successfully walking across the room a few times under your supervision, you give me the go ahead to cross to the door.

"Bend over to pick up your purse and phone."

"Oh, wow," I gasp as my pussy gushes from the force of the plug pushing against my asshole from the inside.

"This is what you're going to feel for the rest of the day. You're going to become very clumsy today. I'll be emailing your or calling you to let you know when to drop your pen and when to stand and sit back down, with a bounce. You're not to cum, as this is your punishment. Why are you being punished, Abby?"

"Because I didn't keep my eyes on you when you told me to, Sir."

"Yes, very good. Now I want you to go downstairs and check out. I want you to get the same clerk who checked you in. She's going to remember you checked in just an hour ago. She's going to look at you, at your lips, and know exactly what you and your pink lips have been up to. Look into the mirror, Abby. That's exactly the visual the desk girl is going to have when she looks at you."

My hair is in a I've-just-been-fucked disarray. I raise my hand to smooth down the unruly mess, but you capture my wrist before I'm able. I drop my hand and close my eyes for a brief second in resignation before I look again at my reflection. My lipstick is smeared and my cheeks are flushed. I'm not sure if I was blushing before, or if they just reddened at the thought of the clerk knowing what I've been doing up here.

I take a deep breath and walk out the door and head to the elevator. The doors to the elevator opened to a full car. I had been mentally psyching myself up to meet the front desk clerk and I didn't give a thought to the elevator. I'm sure I looked like an idiot just standing there. A just fucked idiot.

One of the men inside asked, "Going down?" I swear someone else snickered, but I didn't see who. I'm not sure if it was possible to turn redder than I already was, but I must have been scarlet when I stepped into the elevator.

They parted for me to enter and I stood in the middle of the elevator surrounded by five men. I took a deep breath and I was aware of the smell of sex. The drop of cum you placed behind my ear and my soaked panties, not to mention my breath all reeked of sex. Apparently the desk clerk would be the least of my worries.

"Since you've finished with your last.. engagement, darlin', we can all on head back upstairs if you're interested in making a couple hundred more," the man behind me said.
I didn't know if I should answer or just pretend I hadn't heard him. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I'd never been accused of being a prostitute before, and I wasn't sure what the protocol for such an occurrence was.
Thankfully there were no more stops and the doors opened at the lobby and I pushed my way through the two in front of me to escape. At this point I'd be happy to deal with the girl at the front desk.

"Hi, I need to check out please," I say brightly, as I step up to the counter.

"Certainly," she says as she looks up. I can tell the moment when she recognizes me, because her eyes got wider. "Oh," she says and her mouth stays in a silent O for a couple of seconds as she takes in my appearance. "Oh," she repeats. It almost makes me feel better that she's now blushing as much as I am.

Her name tag informs me that her name is Becky. She taps a few keys and places a invoice and a pen on the counter for me to sign. "Take a look at the charges to verify and sign please, Ms. Barnet," she says.

"Almost finished, Abby? We need to get back to work."

I gape at you. I can't believe you just said that in front of Becky, confirming all of her suspensions about what's been going on. While I'm still standing there paralyzed in shock, you reach around me and fumble with the pen until it clatters to the floor.

"Oops, I'm so clumsy," you say. "Be a dear and get that for me, please?"

Your eyebrow raises at my hesitation, and I immediately bend over to pick up the pen. Your continued conversation with Becky masks my soft moan as the plug does it thing to my insides.

"We had a lovely time, didn't we, Abby? Why don't you show her the pictures?"
I open my mouth and just like in the elevator, nothing comes out.

"Actually, we're running late and should go. Thank you, Becky."


I'd never realized that my desk chair was so springy. Every time I sit down there's a bounce to the hydraulics that pushes back against the plug driving it deeper into me before settling back into place. It's as if my desk chair is fucking me in the ass. I've been up and down all afternoon at your request. Get on the verge of an orgasm and I have to try to keep still to try to quiet the ravenous hunger inside my belly. I need to cum so badly that I'm a nervous wreck. I can't even keep my hands steady any longer. Thank god it's 5 o'clock and everyone is starting to clear out.
I groan as my phone rings and the caller id flashes your name. "Yes, sir?" I'm afraid of more bouncing until I've had a moment to step back from the edge of the orgasm that's threatening to push me over the cliff.

"My office, now." I don't even have time to reply before you hang up.

I ease up from my chair into a standing position. I can't keep from moaning as I start to walk slowly toward your office. I've gotten better at walking with the plug in throughout the course of the afternoon. A sexy Marilyn Monroe walk makes the plug rotate deliciously inside, nudging up against all my naughty bits. But right now, when I'm about to explode, my walk resembls more of my first unsteady steps with the plug, trying to keep my legs apart to ease the sensations inside me.

I stand in your doorway, a long way from the girl who hovered there this morning. "You asked for me, Sir?"

"Come inside." I walk in and turn to shut the door. "No, leave the door open." That surprises me, but I don't question it and walk toward your desk.

"How many punishments have you had so far?" you ask me.

"Two, Sir."

"How many did you earn?"
"Three, Sir."

"Go stand in the corner, and remove your dress."

I blink a couple of times and peek back over my shoulder at the open door. It is 5 o'clock, but there are still a few people milling about.

"Now."

"Yes, Sir." I move over to the corner, it's at least protected from your office door by a bookcase. I wouldn't be visible from the door, but would be if anyone came into your office and looked around.

AbbyGrace
AbbyGrace
57 Followers