Service With A Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh really” he smiled.

“Yes really” she laughed, “No one has ever made me feel like that”

“Cool” he said as he slowly lowered her to her feet. He slid from within her body reluctantly.

“I’m glad you think so,” she said with a smile as she straightened her skirt.

“You make me feel the same way,” he said, touching his forehead to hers.

“Alas now it is time for us to go to our respective homes,” she smiled as she slipped a piece of paper in his pocket, “Just in case”

He raised an eyebrow and pulled out the paper. It contained her address and phone number. He looked at her. She chuckled softly.

“Next move is yours. When tomorrow comes, we either pretend it never happened or we can continue. I leave the decision up to you. If you choose option A, hey, I’ve had an incredible night with an incredibly sexy and handsome man who made me feel like the most beautiful sexy desirable woman on the planet. If you choose option B than I get to feel that way again. I don’t push, never have, and never will.”

“I’ll let you know,” he said studying the paper. Then, capturing her mouth in one last lingering kiss, he walked over to his car. As he drove away, that smile came back and he waved at her with her panties. Therese laughed out loud at him. He was such an unusual combination of boyish mischief and adult responsibility. Well it wouldn’t be the first time she’d lost a pair of panties this way. With an infinitely satisfied smile on her face, she was hoping it wouldn’t be the last time she lost a pair to Aaron.

12