Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

"Gosh, Mr. Adams, you sure do cum a lot," Kelly said, smiling up at him, his hard cock still in her hand.

"Do you like to eat cum, Kelly?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, I love cum. I love the taste of it. It makes me so wet."

"Would you like it if I ate your pussy for you before I fuck you?"

"Oh, yes, I love having my pussy sucked."

"Why don't you lay on that coffee table there behind you," he suggested, smiling at her.

"Okay," she said, turning around. Her mouth dropped open and her hands tried to cover herself when she saw Mrs. Adams sitting on the sofa next to John.

"M-M-Mrs. Adams!" she cried. "I-I-I didn't know you were here. I mean --"

"That's okay, Kelly," she replied. "It was wonderful watching you suck Bob's cock. I could tell you really liked doing it."

"Y-y-you don't mind?" she asked, terrified.

"Of course not. Why should I? That's what he's paying you to do, isn't he?"

"Well, yes, but he's your husband, I mean."

"You just don't worry about it. Lay down here on the table and let Bob eat that sweet pussy of yours. He loves to eat pussy. I know."

"Well, okay, I guess," Kelly said, letting her hands drop. "If you're sure you don't mind. That it's really okay."

"I promise," she said, crossing her heart with a finger.

Shrugging, Kelly crawled onto the coffee table, laying on her back with her feet up on the edge as wide as the table would allow. Mr. Adams stood looking down at her, his cock standing straight out in front of him and Mrs. Adams leaned forward, letting her hand slide to cover John's cock as she stared at Kelly's pussy.

"She does have a big clit, doesn't she?" she commented.

"Just like Tom said," Bob agreed. "What a beautiful pussy," he said as he dropped to his knees in front of her. "I can't wait to taste it."

As Mrs. Adams continued to rub and squeeze his cock, John watched Mr. Adams bend forward, lowering his face into Kelly's wide-open pussy, his tongue leading the way as it dipped directly into her hole. He heard her sigh as Mr. Adams' tongue slowly began to lick her pussy, sliding up and down between her pussy lips, tracing them, sucking on them, even lightly chewing on them as Kelly gasped and writhed on the coffee table.

John's cock was rock hard as Mrs. Adams rubbed and squeezed it while they watched Mr. Adams eat Kelly's pussy. Kelly was writhing on the table, her breath coming in gasps now as she neared orgasm. When Mr. Adams began to suck on Kelly's clit, lightly biting it and flicking it with his tongue, she went over the edge, cumming in Mr. Adams' mouth as he continued to suck on her. Mrs. Adams leaned forward to watch Kelly's face as she came and reached out to firmly grasp one of Kelly's nipples between her fingers, squeezing and pulling it as Kelly's orgasm slowly petered out. Releasing her nipple, Mrs. Adams leaned back onto the sofa again, but not before undoing the cinch of her robe, causing it to fall wide open, exposing her body.

"Fuck her now, Bob," Mrs. Adams said, seeing her husband's cum-drenched face as he lifted it from Kelly's pussy.

"Umm, yes, fuck me," Kelly panted, her hands between her legs holding her pussy wide open.

"You've got quite a sister," Mrs. Adams said, turning to John, one hand still firmly on his cock.

"Uh, yeah," John gulped, staring at her breasts as they hung gracefully from her chest, her big pink nipples hard and sticking out.

John couldn't tear his eyes from Mrs. Adams as she tucked one leg up under the other as she turned to face him, watching the expression on his face as his eyes traveled down to between her legs. She smiled to herself and began to pull his zipper down when she saw his jaw drop as he saw her smooth-shaved pussy spread open between her legs. He finally turned his head when he heard Kelly groan, and saw that Mr. Adams was sliding his huge cock slowly into her pussy. As he slowly began to fuck her, Mrs. Adams succeeded in extracting his cock from his pants, holding him firmly in her hand as she watched her husband fucking Kelly.

Without any warning Mrs. Adams suddenly moved so that she was straddling John's lap facing him, his cock sliding between her slippery pussy lips and her breasts pressing against his chest.

"While Bob's busy with Kelly, you can make me happy," she said, reaching down between her legs and grasping his cock in her hand, guiding it to the entrance to her hole.

John gasped when he felt the hot velvet of her pussy envelope his cock. He was so shocked that he didn't know what to do. But that didn't matter, because Mrs. Adams knew exactly what to do, and she did it. She began to fuck him, sliding her smooth pussy back and forth on his cock. She lifted one of her breasts and held it to his mouth, encouraging him to suck on it. John couldn't believe it. Kelly was getting fucked by her husband on the coffee table, and he's paying for it, while his wife is fucking him on the couch, and he doesn't have to pay for it.

John heard Kelly gasping and knew she was only moments away from cumming. He couldn't believe how good Mrs. Adams' pussy felt as she milked him. Then Kelly cried out as her orgasm took her. Mrs. Adams just fucked him harder and harder, never even looking back at Kelly.

"You sure got a nice pussy, Kelly," Bob Adams said, slowly fucking her now as she recovered from her orgasm. "You're nice and tight, too."

"Oh, Mr. Adams, your cock feels so good in me," Kelly gasped, no energy left to meet his slow thrusts.

"I want to fuck your ass now, Kelly," he said. "What do you think of that?"

"I've never done that before," she replied, "so please don't hurt me."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. "Tell me."

"Oooh, I want you to fuck me in the ass," she gasped as he slammed his cock all the way into her pussy.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees on the floor then," he said, slowly withdrawing his gooey cock from her pussy.

"Oh, don't take it out," Kelly gasped when she felt his cock withdrawn from her grasping pussy.

Helping her to sit up, Kelly seemed to notice John and Mrs. Adams for the first time.

"Oh, John, what are you doing?" she asked as she watched Mrs. Adams sliding her ass back and forth on John's lap.

"I'm not doing anything," John gasped, his cock ready to explode from Mrs. Adams' incredible pussy.

"Cum inside me now, John," Mrs. Adams panted, fucking him hard and fast.

"Oh, god, oh, god," John said, feeling himself go over the edge as his balls began to spasm in orgasm.

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Adams cried, feeling his hot cum shooting deep into her pussy. "That's it, fill my pussy, give it all to me," as her pussy milked his cock dry.

Kelly's mouth was hanging open as she watched and heard her brother filling Mrs. Adams' pussy. She couldn't believe it. Then Mr. Adams was helping her off the coffee table onto the floor, where she knelt on her hands and knees, her ass high up in the air.

"Here you go, Kelly," he said, sliding his cock into her wet pussy from behind.

"Ooh, yes," Kelly breathed when she felt his cock fill her pussy.

"Kathy, will you get me the KY, please," Mr. Adams asked as he slowly pumped Kelly's pussy.

"Sure, Bob," Mrs. Adams replied, slowly pushing herself up off of John's cock.

John could only stare as Mrs. Adams stood momentarily in front of him, her robe hanging open. Her pussy was absolutely hairless and her pussy lips were red and swollen, gaping open. Smiling at him, she turned and opened a drawer in the coffee table, reaching in a removing a tube of KY. She then went to her husband, leaning down to kiss him as he stroked his cock in and out of Kelly's pussy.

"Would you like me to do it, Bob?" she asked.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," he replied, smiling at her knowingly.

Squirting a generous amount of KY onto her fingers, Kathy began to rub in onto Kelly's asshole, pushing a finger inside and making sure to lubricate the inside of her virgin asshole, too. Then Bob slid his cock from Kelly's pussy and pressed the head of it against her asshole. Kelly groaned as she felt the head of his cock stretching her asshole as it slid into her. She was gasping and panting as she felt him rest there for a moment, her asshole slowly adjusting to the size of his cock just inside. Then slowly and inexorably he began to push his cock into her ass. Kelly felt like she was being split in two as his big cock slowly but surely filled her ass. She couldn't believe how stuffed she felt when she finally felt his pubic hair pressed up against her ass as he buried his cock completely in her.

"Man, this is one tight ass," Mr. Adams exclaimed, resting as Kelly adjusted to having his entire cock stuffed up her ass. "How do you like it, Kelly?" he asked.

"Oh, god, you're so big," Kelly sobbed.

"It'll stop hurting in a minute," Kathy Adams assured her. "It's like that for me, too."

"You mean you let him fuck you in the ass, too?" Kelly gasped.

"All the time," she replied, moving around in front of Kelly. "You'll begin to enjoy it in a few seconds, too," she said, sitting down cross-legged in front of Kelly. "It's probably hurting less already, isn't it?" she asked, leaning forward and gently kissing Kelly on the mouth.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," Kelly agreed, feeling herself relax a little.

"Well, then, let's fuck," Bob said, slowly pulling his cock back out of Kelly's ass, then just as slowly pushing it back in.

"Oh, god," Kelly gasped as she felt Bob's huge cock sawing in and out of her ass. "It's so big," she said, lowering her face to the ground as he continued to slowly fuck her ass.

"Here, maybe this will help," Kathy Adams suggested, uncrossing her legs and putting one on either side of Kelly, scooting forward until her naked pussy was right in front of Kelly's nose.

"Suck her pussy, Kelly," Bob Adams said, his cock never slowing down. "Suck Kathy's pussy."

John couldn't believe what he was hearing. He got up from the sofa where he had been sitting and moved over to where he could closely watch his sister. He could see Mr. Adams' cock sliding in and out of her ass. Mrs. Adams' cum-filled bald pussy was split open just an inch in front of Kelly's nose. Each time Mr. Adams slammed his cock into her ass, Kelly's nose would bump forward into Mrs. Adams' pussy. With Mr. Adams encouraging her, he saw Kelly's tongue stick out and plunge into Mrs. Adams' pussy the next time Mr. Adams thrust forward. And that's where it stayed. John watched in disbelief as Kelly enthusiastically glued her mouth to Mrs. Adams' pussy, sucking and licking up the cum that he had just put there as Mr. Adams continued to pound her ass.

Kelly was almost growling as she ate Kathy Adams' pussy while Bob Adams was now vigorously pounding his cock in and out of her ass. She couldn't believe the sensations she was experiencing as Mr. Adams' cock seemed to split her wide each time he buried it in her ass. She felt like she was having a continual orgasm. And getting to eat John's cum out of Mrs. Adams' pussy was turning her on more than anything she had ever done. She realized that she loved the taste of pussy as she fastened her lips on Mrs. Adams' clit, sucking it and teasing it with her tongue, even using her teeth lightly as she twisted and thrashed beneath her.

Then she felt Mr. Adams' cock seem to grow even larger as he slammed it once more into her ass, then she actually felt it pulsating as he began to shoot his hot cum deep into her bowel. She groaned into Kathy Adams' pussy as she slurped the juices flowing from her pussy as Mr. Adams filled her ass with cum, then he slowly slid his rapidly diminishing cock from her ass.

"Oh, god," Kelly groaned, collapsing on the ground in relief and exhaustion when Bob Adams' cock finally withdrew totally from her ass. "That was unbelievable."

"Oh, Kelly, you were wonderful!" Kathy Adams exclaimed, scrambling to kiss Kelly. "I loved the way you ate my pussy for me."

"Oh, I liked it, too," Kelly said. "It tasted so sweet."

"Here, let me taste that sweet pussy of yours," Kathy said, moving so that she was kneeling between Kelly's legs. Pushing Kelly's legs up until they were almost touching the ground by her ears, Kathy Adams had a totally unobstructed view of Kelly swollen pussy and ass, which cum was starting to dribble from. With a smile she lowered her face, letting her tongue lead the way into and between Kelly's pussy lips. Kelly moaned as Kathy Adams licked and sucked on her pussy, and almost came up off the floor when she felt her tongue at her asshole, then pushing in as she ate the cum that was dribbling from her stretched rosebud.

"John," Kathy said, raising her face from between Kelly's legs for a second, "do you think you could put that nice cock of yours in my ass for me while I'm eating your sister's ass and pussy for her? I think Bob's not quite ready and I really need a cock in my ass."

John stared at Bob Adams in disbelief when he heard this. Bob just laughed, tossing the tube of K-Y to him.

"Here, you better use a bit of this," he suggested. "And give it to her good, too."

Numb with disbelief, John lubed his cock up with the K-Y as Kathy Adams continued to suck his sister's pussy.

"Here, put some on her asshole, too," Bob Adams said, taking the tube from John and squirting it directly onto his wife's asshole. "This way you'll slip right on in," he said, using his fingers to smear the K-Y around and even push a couple of fingers into her ass to provide some lubrication there. "Go for it, son," he said, holding his wife's ass cheeks wide apart, giving John a good target.

John couldn't believe his luck as he stepped forward and presented the head of his cock to Kathy Adams' asshole. He pressed to enter and felt a strong resistance at first, then the head of his cock was slipping in past her rosebud and he was quickly buried deep in her ass. He was amazed at how hot and tight her ass was as he just rested for a moment, his cock throbbing in her ass. Then he slowly started to fuck her, feeling the way her rosebud gripped his cock tightly. As he fucked her ass, he could hear her tongue sluicing through Kelly's pussy as she ate her. With Bob Adams encouraging him, John began to really fuck Kathy Adams' ass, slamming his cock in and out as hard as he could. He knew he wouldn't be able to last very long as he felt her tight ass gripping his cock. Then suddenly his balls were exploding and his cum was shooting deep into her ass, filling her yet again with his hot load.

"Oh, god, I love the feeling of a good cock cumming in my ass," Kathy Adams panted, lifting her face from Kelly's pussy and asshole, pressing back against John as his balls emptied into her willing ass.

"She's got a real nice ass, doesn't she?" Bob Adams asked John as his cock slid from his wife's ass. "She's still real tight, though not quite as tight as Kelly," he laughed. "Maybe next time we'll both fuck her at once, one in the ass and one in her pussy. That's her absolute favorite. Maybe you'd like that too, Kelly."

"Gosh, I don't know if all that would fit in me," Kelly said, leaning on her elbows, her legs spread and her pussy wide open.

"You'll be surprised at what we'll fit in you," Bob said cryptically.

"And I think you two better be getting home before your parents start to worry," Kathy Adams observed, a smile on her face as she got to her feet.

"Oh, gosh, I forgot all about the time," Kelly said, scrambling to her feet. "What time is it?"

"We've got enough time if we get going now," John informed her, turning to look for his clothes.

"Thank god," Kelly said, grabbing her clothes and pulling them on. "They'd ground me for a month if I was late on a school night."

"I do hope you both will come back next week, too," Kathy Adams said, smiling at the surprised looks on their faces. "In fact, we should make it a weekly thing. I know Bob loved fucking you, Kelly, especially since he feels like he's getting some revenge on your father, and I think John has a marvelous cock that I'd like some more of. In fact, here's a little something for you, John," she said, reaching into a drawer and handing him five $100 bills. "I gather you two are doing this as a type of business," she went on, ignoring their shocked faces, "so you have to charge everyone for everything, especially that wonderful cock of yours, John."

"But, but..." John sputtered.

"Look, all of your parents' friends have more money than they can ever spend, like your parents. What you two are offering is very special and the money is unimportant to us compared to the fun we'll have with you, okay?" Kathy Adams explained.

"Well, if you put it like that, sure, I understand," John said, realizing the validity of her statement. "I just never thought...."

"No, I'm sure you didn't," Kathy Adams laughed.

"But what about Sara?" Kelly asked. "I mean, I noticed that she wasn't here tonight. But what about other nights?"

"Oh, this is Sara's night to go out with her club," Bob told her. "It won't be a problem. But of course you shouldn't tell her anything about this."

"Gosh, we'd never tell any of our friends from school," Kelly said, shocked. "What would they think?"

"I think they wouldn't believe you," Bob Adams laughed.

"We better go," Kelly said worriedly, looking at the clock.

"We'll see you next week," Kathy Adams said, her hand reaching out to hold her husband's cock.

"Bye," they both said at once, leaving.

"I can't sit on my seat," Kelly complained as they pedaled off on their bicycles.

"Did you like it when he fucked you in the ass?" John asked.

"Not at first," Kelly admitted, "but then it started feeling really good. Especially when he came. That felt so cool feeling him spurt inside of me like that. I liked it. Did you like fucking Mrs. Adams in the ass?"

"It felt unbelievable," John admitted. "Her pussy was pretty fine, too. I like the way she shaves it smooth, you can really see what's going on."

"Yeah, and it was so nice sucking her pussy," Kelly said. "I couldn't believe I did it, but then I really liked it a lot. She tastes different than me, but she was so full of your cum and that's a taste that I really like."

"It was great watching you two suck each other's pussies," John said, remembering how hard he had gotten.

"You'll see it again next week, won't you?" Kelly said with a laugh as they pulled into their garage, entering the kitchen not 5 minutes too soon to make their curfew.

"So, did you two have fun at Bob and Kathy's?" their mother asked them.

"They're really nice," Kelly answered.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"Oh, just talked and played some games," Kelly responded, momentarily shocked by the question.

"Was Sara there?"

"No, not tonight," Kelly replied. "But I'm sure we'll see her next week."

"Next week?"

"Yeah, they invited us again. John and I killed them in cards so they invited us to play again, and if we want, we can do it every week."

"Well, that was certainly nice of them," Karin remarked, looking at her two children more closely.

"Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed," Kelly announced, yawning.

"I guess me, too," John said. "Night, mom."

"Good-night, John, Kelly," Karin said.

"Night, mom," Kelly said, kissing her on the cheek before going down the hallway to her room.

John awoke the next morning to the sensation of Kelly sucking his cock to life as she lowered her pussy onto his face. I love waking up like this, John thought as his tongue slithered into his sister's pussy, drinking up her already flowing juices. After Kelly had cum once from John's tongue, she turned around and straddled him, easily sliding down on his cock as her pussy enveloped him.

"I love your cock, John," she said, slowly fucking him.

"And I love the way you love my cock," John said, thrusting up to meet her. "How do you feel this morning?"

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers
1...45678...19