Serving David Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master, Yes Master Kevin, I want to very much."

Kevin smiled. Despite his thoughts and his plans, it felt good to hear this beautiful slave beg for his cock. He tweaked her nipples lightly and then lowered one of his hands and slid a small knob on a controller that he had clipped to his belt. He felt her shudder and then heard the soft moan of a girl in ecstasy.

Tawny felt the motion between her thighs, the vibration reached deep into her pussy and her clit throbbed against the moving object hugging her bud. Waves of pleasurable feelings invaded her body, urged on by the sudden electronic stimulus applied to her pink slit. She wanted to turn grasp the man behind her and thrust her pussy onto his cock, but she kept her presence of mind and simply verbalized her appreciation in the form of a soft moan. She concentrated her thoughts on the image she held of her Master. Kevin's face, his cock, pointing at her face, she imagined it slipping into her pussy, fucking her, his body on hers, touching her and taking her. Then the motion stopped.

"I will take you bitch, oh you can count on that. I will plant my seed in your cunt over and over, but I want something else from you first. I want your loyalty, your devotion and most of all, your obedience Tawny. Will you give that to me?"

Tawny shivered and bit her lip. She fought her desire to look at him, to see his face. Then the feeling returned, bathing her pussy in a pool of soft vibrations. Yes, she thought, she would do anything for him, she wanted to feel him inside her now.

"Yes Master, I will, obey you, serve you."

Kevin grinned and sucked softly on the nape of her neck as he lowered the control to the softest setting, a barely discernible vibration.

"I want to use you bitch. I want to whip you, paint your flesh with my desire, use your flesh for my pleasure, will you accept that, will you let me do whatever I want?"

Tawny knew she should not agree, but she didn't want to obey herself. She wanted to be owned, by a strong Master, to be used and guided. She wanted to obey someone else; to give herself up to another and Kevin was strong. And her pussy felt so nice.

"Yes Master, use me. Please, take me, I will do anything you want."

Kevin felt his cock throb. It was so easy, so perfect. This one was so fucking fine and she'd cry for him and do what he wanted and then he could have her for himself, to fuck and to own and to dominate. This one was better than the others. Janet, the one that seemed so promising, but was such a liar. Rita, the obedient slut, but she was so skinny, so ugly, such an emotionless fuck. All the others, so imperfect, but this one, Tawny, she would be the one, he thought, the one he could really dominate and use. She would put out for him, take his anger and his joy and give more back to him, as his submissive.

Kevin turned the switch off and placed his hands on her again, kneading her arms. He turned her so she faced the mirror and pushed her ahead, several steps until she was under the chain and next to the storage locker.

"Look at me now bitch. Look at the eyes of your Master and obey him."

Tawny lifted her glance and saw his eyes through the mirror. They were dark and firm, the way she remembered him. She thought of the beast in the painting, the evil one with the animal-like cock. She shivered, feeling afraid but her pussy turned inside, telling her she wanted him.

"Take off the blouse for me Tawny."

Tawny heard his voice; her eyes locked onto his and her fingers came to her chest, unlatching the two buttons that held her breasts from his sight. She pulled her hem band, loosing her blouse, and it fell open. She saw his eyes focus on her nipples, her shining studs in the rings that pierced her hard, pointed nipples. She rotated her shoulders and the blouse slipped from her body and hung in her left hand. She dropped it to the floor. She watched him as he brought his hands around her again, looked over her shoulder and watched her nipples as his hands lightly touched the swollen tips.

"These need to be captured. They need to feel my power. Clamp them for me Tawny. Use the ones on the table here."

Tawny looked where is hand swept over the table to her front right. There were two gold devices; figurines of a half-man, half-beast. The figurine's hands reached over his head, pressed together, palms in. His hands had long, pointed fingers and the hands formed a small oval where they touched. The legs were open, scissors-like and his penis was curved upward like a small trigger. Tawny picked one up and pressed the legs together. The hands separated under spring tension.

Kevin smiled, spoke: "Press his penis down and you can increase the tension."

Tawny tried it. Pushing the penis down produced a click and the tension was increased. She tried it on her finger and it was snug.

"It goes up to ten. How many will you do for me Tawny?"

Kevin gently stroked the undersides of her breasts as he watched her nipples. Tawny breathed heavily. Ten, she figured, from the tension increase of one click, would probably pinch her nipples off. Five maybe, no, he'll want me to try harder, she thought. Maybe six.

"Six Master?"

"I want seven Tawny."

Tawny shivered. Kevin felt it. His cock throbbed. Tawny fiddled with the figurine, with nervous fingers. She stared at his eyes in the mirror between glances at the object in her hands. She clicked in the penis trigger; counted five, tried the tension, then six. Tawny swallowed. It was getting hard to squeeze together. She applied the seventh click and looked to her nipple. She placed the figurine's hands to her swollen bud. She pressed the feet together, hard, and surrounded her flesh with the figure's hands.

"Put him up through your rings Tawny. I want to use the rings after he has hold of you."

Tawny pulled the figure down and then up through her ring and again placed the hands to her nipple. She pulled the stiff flesh out slightly with her fingers and then released the legs slowly. Tawny felt a tear fill her eye as the metal hands dug snugly into her nipple flesh. It pressed tightly and began to sting sharply. She shivered as she released her hand and let the figurine hang from her nipple, biting a deep pain into her feminine bud. Tawny sniffled and breathed deeply, waiting for the sting to fade into a dull ache, which she knew would happen from experience. In the meantime, however, Kevin was getting immense pleasure from watching his property obey him so nicely.

"Does it hurt you my sweet bitch? Do you want to go on?'

Tawny sniffled again and picked up the second figurine. Kevin reached over her head and tugged down on the ring attached to the chain. He looked at her fumbling with the figurine as he lifted a length of thin twine and began to wrap it snugly around the base of Tawny's ponytail. Tawny placed her fingers on the figurine's cock and clicked out seven increments and moved it to her other nipple. The first was still stinging sharply and her eyes were blurred from tears. She felt her nipple, pulled it out and let the hands of the second figurine bite into her supple nipple. Like the first, the second filled her breast with discomfort and she sniffled as she stood helplessly with the figurines grasping her nipples firmly.

Kevin watched her tears drip down her cheeks, but knew she would become accustomed to the discomfort shortly. He completed the wrapping of her ponytail and attached a ring into the twine that held her hair tightly and then pulled the chain tight, so her hair was pulled upward and her hair fastened her her in place. Then he flicked the slide at his belt and kissed her back, between the shoulders.

Tawny moaned again when the vibrating spread through her pussy. Her mind had been attached to the pain in her beasts, but the soothing throb in her pussy deflected the pain and bathed her on erotic waves of pleasure. She felt the slight pull at the top of her head and realized only her hair held her in place. She had to maintain her balance on her tall heels, or she would be literally hung by the roots of her hair. Her hands and arms were free to move and she could freely turn her body around in any direction.

"You are pleasing me Tawny, I like to be pleased by a bitch. Now, lets see how much you want to pleasure me."

Kevin ran his hand over her buttocks, feeling the curvature through her skirt.

"Will you take off your skirt? I want to touch your flesh Tawny. May I touch your flesh?"

Tawny shuddered and turned side to side, keeping her balance to prevent her hanging herself by her hair. The vibrating butterfly filled her senses with pleasure while her breasts continued to pulse with throbbing pain. Her mind fought with the urge to take the figurines off her nipples, but now her mind was distracted with another simple decision.

"Yes Master. My flesh is for you to use."

Tawny tugged at her waistband and the short wrap fell away. She pulled her hands away; up over her head and let him run his fingers over the smooth expanses of flesh that her thong panties revealed and he tugged lightly on her baubles, hanging from her labia. Tawny felt the cool air wash over her nakedness and his hands feel and explore her flesh. She turned her body, side to side, placing another part of her anatomy under his fingers from time to time. She evaded his direct eye contact, but watched his eyes through the mirror. The pleasurable vibrations on her clit submerged the pain in her nipples to a dull ache and she began to find joy in turning her body and feeling him touch her. Kevin was pleased. She behaved just the way he wanted, no coaching required, as though she had performed for him many times in the past and in that way she was like his dream, one that had come true. When he placed his fingers on her ass, her hands moved away, to her breast, or over her head. If he moved his hand to her breast, her hands moved back again, always making her body completely available for his touch. After a while, Kevin stopped her, placing his hand over her pussy just as he switched the butterfly off again.

"Remove your clamps now Tawny. I want to be able to touch your breasts without interference."

Tawny reached up to her breasts and slowly removed the figurines from her nipples. As she squeezed their legs to remove them there was a sudden, but brief, stinging sensation. Tawny felt strangely disappointed. She had enjoyed the feeling of captivity and control that Kevin had given her in this position. Kevin whispered in her ear as he set the butterfly back on with a low setting. Tawny smiled and rolled her hips as the vibrations sank into her body and coaxed her sexual desire again. Kevin lifted a short, round rubber rod up and touched her cheek with it. Tawny stopped her motions.

"Now, I want to whip you baby. And you're such a good little bitch, I'll let you decide where. So lets play now. I'll do the whipping and you can turn your pretty body and show me where you want to feel it Tawny. I do hope you please me too"

Tawny swallowed, felt the hard rubber rod on her cheek, and imagined how sharp and deep the sting would be from such an implement. She breathed deeply and smiled. This was it then, time to show how much she wanted him. She turned her breast toward him and pulled her arms back and the butterfly leapt to life, increasing the intensity of pleasure on her clit. Then the rod connected to her firm breast and the pain seeped into her flesh. Tawny shuddered and panted. The climax was strong and deep. She hadn't expected that , although she felt very horny. The pain from the rod seemed to have pushed her over the edge and she shuddered and moaned through a soft, gently orgasm. She turned her back to him and pushed her ass outward so her flesh could feel Kevin's affectionate touch. Time seemed to stand still and Kevin painted her flesh with a heavy coat of stinging heat.

………………………………………………………

Tawny clutched at her breasts with her hands, covering them. She shook and tears ran down her cheeks. She backed away from Kevin and begged him to stop now. Her body was covered with red stripes from the multiple lashes he had meted out to her flesh. Tawny had fallen into an incredible series of orgasms when it had started, but now she shivered to even imagine the rubber rod slapping across her flesh again. There was no large, fleshy part of her body that wasn't red and sore. Her ass was sore and throbbing, her breasts were on fire and her stomach was tight with fear as her flesh signaled an alarm of stinging, hot flesh. Kevin looked at her and she kept her eyes averted, downward, afraid to look up and shaking with fear from another lashing. It was strange. She had mixed feelings at first, but she soon began to enjoy it; the sting of his whip, the orgasms that followed, the immersion in his control, the obedience as he commanded her to turn this way or that when she failed to offer him a target. But now she hurt everywhere and the butterfly was off and she was afraid that the next lashing would make her faint.

Kevin had expected this, but it had always come much sooner. Tawny was fabulous and she was turning him on like his wildest fantasies. He knew she was near her limits, but he suspected she could go one more step, take one more command and obey him. She was his now, he controlled her and she would obey. He could look at her now and she would submit to him. Kevin was ready to fuck her now. He slipped his leathers down so his cock could be free of its restricted space. It was so hard that it ached him. He reached to the table next to him and took a daub of desensitizing cream and spread it over the head of his cock. His fingers worked the cream in, dulling the sensitivity on his cockhead and making him much more capable of an extended fucking. Then he placed his whip under her chin and lifted.

"Look at me Tawny."

Tawny blinked the tears from her eyes and looked up, meeting his eyes intentionally for the first time since that time she knelt before him in the ring at Dave's house. Something felt different. Kevin was no longer someone who might fuck her. He was the one who could fuck her, if he desired her, and her purpose was to be there for him if he wanted her. She wanted to obey him.

"I want to whip you Tawny; and then fuck you."

Tawny gazed into his eyes. Of course he does, she thought, she belonged to him. He loved her, she could tell, he gave her happiness through her obedience to him, she thought. It all seemed so clear. Tawny felt like she was looking on the scene from without. She imagined how she looked, standing before him, and she lowered her hands from her breasts and reached over her head, stretching her body out before him, open to his touch. Her nipples pointed outward toward his gaze and she breathed deeply.

"Then whip me more Master, I am yours."

Tawny could not remember the contact of his whip. She remembered only the orgasm that followed and then the next one and the next one. Deep, full orgasms as his cock sank deep into her body and he fucked her, over and over, on the large, flat bed near the end of the room. ………………………………………………………

She awoke lying on her stomach. His hands massaged the soft flesh of her buttocks, easily sliding over the surface on a layer of cool lotion. Her flesh was still sore and her breasts felt hot against the soft fabric under her. She was tempted to look back over her shoulder, look at him, but she thought better of the impulse. Maybe he gave his permission for that one time, yesterday, or this morning, or whenever it was, and she should receive his permission to look upon his face again. Her mouth was dry and she felt hungry. He sensed her consciousness and proceeded with his training.

"Welcome back Tawny. Come, kneel before me here."

Tawny lifted her body and looked down over her breasts. They were still crisscrossed with red lines, but there were no deep red marks or welts. As she turned herself over and pulled her legs under herself to a kneeling stance, she wondered how it could have hurt that much and still not scar her skin. She was still dressed as when she had arrived, the panties, the bra, the garter belt and stockings, the heels, but the butterfly was gone and the chains as well. Her breasts were missing their rings and were bare, except for the red fram created by her open-face bra. Tawny knelt and cast her eyes downward and Kevin stood before her, on the floor, at the foot of the bed. His hand stroked down her cheek and pulled lightly at her head.

"Come close to the edge Tawny."

She moved as he commanded and his body came into her view. His cock, limp, but thick, hung between his thighs just inches from her gaze.

"You have been a good, obedient slave Tawny. I think you have made some improvement. I enjoyed taking you. Did you enjoy it too?"

Tawny wasn't sure how to reply. She really remembered very little, other than having a series of deep orgasms. The actual act, was just a haze, one she confused in her mind with his whipping and the butterfly sensations. Frankly, if he told her he had not taken her, she wouldn't know. But the questions was: did she enjoy it?

"Master, I did enjoy, the time I have served you."

Kevin grinned, knowing she could not see his expression.

"You liked it didn't you bitch? Like I knew you would; remember what I told you?"

"Yes Master Kevin, you said I would enjoy you, serving you."

"Being whipped, you mean isn't that right?"

Tawny felt detached from the situation again, as though she were discussing an inanimate object, not herself. But he was right, the whipping was erotic and her orgasms were strong and she felt fulfilled.

"Yes master, that is right, I did enjoy it, the whipping you gave to me."

"Very good then, you shall have many more then. Have you ever had your cunt whipped bitch?"

His words made her shiver. She tensed; her pussy turned within her and she felt something wet at her crack. She glanced downward, between her legs. She was open and dripping, probably his cum still draining from her slit. He can't whip her pussy like that can he, she thought? She breathed deeply, felt anxiety, but the question was simply a yes or no. She had had some form of whipping there, back on the island, when she became a slave, but it wasn't severe.

"Yes Master, I have."

Kevin was caught by surprise. She had? Maybe this one was more experienced than he was aware.

"Tell me about it."

Tawny paused; thought back. "Master Kevin, it was at the; ....well, on an island, where I was trained. Mistress Kira whipped me between my legs, with a flogger, several times."

Kevin smiled. Play whipping, he thought. "Ah, several times. Did it hurt?"

"Not much Master Kevin."

"Did you cum? Have an orgasm from it?"

"No Master Kevin, I didn't."

"Would you like to cum for me if I whip your cunt?"

"Yes Master Kevin, if that is what you want."

"I just want to whip your cunt bitch, its up to you if you cum over it."

Tawny shivered and felt frightened. He was no different than before. He just wanted to hurt her and didn't care about whether she liked it or not, but she had liked his whipping earlier. What did he want from her, she thought.

"Suck me now, I want to cum in your mouth."

He pulled her head to his crotch and Tawny proceeded to suck his manhood. She worked her lips along his length, sucking and licking for several minutes before his shaft began to swell and harden. As she sucked, he spoke to her.

"Your problem, Tawny, is you keep associating your orgasm with pleasuring me. You may or may not have an orgasm while pleasing me. What should be on your mind is whether or not I have an orgasm, like now. I'll cum in your mouth, I doubt you'll cum as a result of the act, but you like it still the same, don't you?"

Tawny was enjoying his cock in her mouth, very much. She shook her head in acknowledgement as her tongue worked over his crown and she sucked lightly on his stiffening shaft.