Serving Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyParts
LadyParts
99 Followers

With the second nipple thus clamped and belled both Jamison and Lord Stahlings smiled in pleasure. Jamison placed his hand on her shoulders and shook them from side to side making her breasts wiggle and jiggle and the bells jingle and jangle. The weight of her breasts being tossed around and the pinching of her nipples added to her misery and humiliation. She was panting and wanted to rub herself in the worst way.

"Music to my ears Jamison." Laughed Lord Jeffry. "Come here girl and be obedient. You'll be glad to forgo the belt, trust me on that."

Susannah humbled herself and offered her breasts to her master's upraised hands. He clutched them and gently swatted her bells, giving a boyish grin as the music continued. "Very enjoyable, as they should be, as is my right as your Lord." He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "Now stand up straight girl, you're about to learn the second part of good posture."

She did as she'd been bid to do and wondered what more there was for her to learn.

Jamison, still standing behind her cleared his throat and spoke as he absentmindedly continued to fondle her breasts. "You are a serving girl and there is a particular posture that is required of all serving girls. As such, not all girls can be serving girls. If you wish to continue your employment here, you best attend these lessons closely and learn quickly. So pay you attention and be grateful your master takes such particular care of his serving girls."

"You have your back posture, tits out, chin up, eyes down, yes? But, what to do with your legs and buttocks? They are the second part of serving girl posture." Lord Jeffry spoke as if lecturing a child.

He motioned to Jamison and Susannah felt his hands let go of her breasts, move down to her waist and grasping at her skirts, he loosened the ties. With her arms bound behind her back she was powerless to stop him and realized this was probably a good thing since she'd no doubt earn another punishment for attempting to prevent what was happening. She couldn't help being modest, it was ingrained.

Once her skirts pooled at her feet she was directed to pick up each foot to help Jamison clear them out of the way. Finally she stood before her master, completely nude, with the exception of the bindings on her arms and the clamps on her nipples.

Lord Jeffry took some moments to study her legs up and down. He studied her lady parts rather closely. Susannah was beside herself attempting to quiet the bells. With each breath she took the jingled and now it was so difficult to calm her breathing her breasts were creating the sound of steady rain beating against a tin roof.

"Now then, place you right foot on the other side of the left foot, effectively crossing your legs. But, keep you back arched and do not look down."

She made an attempt and would have toppled over if it hadn't been for Jamison ready to keep her in place.

"Focus girl. Try again." Lord Jeffry commanded.

Again and again she tried, but she could not keep her balance for more than a few seconds before she began to topple over. Keeping her breasts thrust out, her back arched and chin up seemed a recipe for disaster in her case. She was frustrated this was so difficult for her.

"Ah, pardon sir but I wonder if her lack of focus is caused by an internal... ah, need?" Jamison politely suggested. What the suggestion meant, Susannah didn't know and was nearly certain she didn't want to find out.

"Quite right, I'm sure. Good job. Girl, raise your right foot and place it on my desk.

Susannah looked at the desk and gasped. That would spread her out and make her secret place open. Oh surely they couldn't mean... Tentatively, she raised her foot, attempting to keep her knee bent inward for modesty's sake. They both laughed at her attempt.

"Nice try girl, get that foot up and knee out. I'm not happy about reminding you again. You shall obey my requests." With that Lord Jeffry stood and placed her leg where he desired it to be, then sat down in his chair and looked at her lady parts. Susannah, unable to keep silent, whimpered at the tingling down there that had been growing all afternoon.

Lord Jeffry sniffed the air and closed his eyes a moment. "Yes, internal it is." Then Lord Jeffry reached out and began to stroke her lady slit. "Very wet and malleable, here Jamison, give it a feel."

Jamison reached around and while he rubbed her slit, he steadied her by holding onto her breast, whilst rubbing the very tip of her nipple. Susannah lurched back and moaned.

"That's it girl. You've built some tension in there and it must be released. Now cooperate whilst Jamison gets rid of it."

Jamison continued to stoke her slit up and back and then side to side. She melted into him, having no alternative but to do as they wished and allow Jamison to rid her of this tension. But it wasn't getting better, it was, in fact, getting worse.

"Pardon my lord, but I fear he's doing it wrong. The tension... it's... it's getting worse my lord." Susannah stuttered, trying to be helpful and also wanting to be rid of the growing tension.

"Don't fret girl, Jamison knows what he's doing. Faster Jamison, harder, she's ready."

Jamison's hands became a blur of motion as he sped up and rubbed her slit and nipples at the same time. She felt overwhelmed, completely open and at their mercy. She had no option but to go with the feelings Jamison was forcing her to feel. She was lost in sensation and then she exploded, not knowing the keening moan she heard was coming from her own throat.

When she became aware again she felt calmer, but still, there remained a trace of that mysterious tension. She looked at Lord Jeffry and gasped at what she saw.

He had his trousers fully opened and he was stroking a long fat digit that was surrounded by hair. It was the ugliest thing shed ever seen and it scared her.

"Oh, Oh My Lord, there is a hideous snake in your lap!"

Lord Jeffry laughed merrily and continued to stroke his snake. "It's no snake silly girl. This is my staff. All men have a staff. Women don't have a staff. Women have the sheath into which the man puts his staff. That is why a woman must be obedient to a man, lest the staff do her harm."

"I have a sheath, my Lord?" Susannah began looking about her body trying to discover this sheath into which a staff that size would fit.

"It rests between your legs, where your monthly courses come from. The blood tells you that your body is ready for a staff. You bleed of course; have been for some time right?"

"I'm not supposed to talk of such things." Susannah whispered, unable overrule years of teaching by her mother in just one day.

"Quiet right, no man wishes to hear of it either. But that is where my staff shall go whenever I see fit to put it there."

Susannah was aghast and felt ready to faint. This could not be so. "This cannot be so my lord. I mean no disobedience but it simply cannot be. That will never fit into... will never fit is all. There must be some other place it is meant to go."

Both Jamison and Lord Jeffry broke into laughter.

"Well, now you mention it, there are a few other places I can fit my staff." He nodded at Jamison. "Kneel between my legs and I shall show you."

Susannah reluctantly kneeled and was pushed closer to the vile looking staff by Jamison. He unbound her arms and nodded at Lord Jeffry.

"Cup your hands together girl and place them over my staff. That's right, feel how smooth it is. Look closely, see this skin at the top, pull it back and see what's inside. That's my pee hole, it's also where my seed comes out. A woman must always be grateful for the seed offered to her from a man. Seed must never be wasted. Keep stroking up and down my girl that feels good. Take care now, a man's staff is both a powerful and precious tool. It must be worshiped."

After a few minutes Lord Jeffry seemed to be both happy and agitated. "Now put your mouth on the top and kiss it." She hesitated as they both knew she would so Jamison grabbed her head and shoved it into Lord Jeffry's lap.

"Open your mouth and take your Lord's staff obediently!" Jamison snarled through clenched teeth.

She did, and as his staff slid into her mouth she felt Lord Jeffry's hands wrap around her head and gather her hair in his fist. He pulled her off. "This is where you make your final decision to stay or be dismissed right her and right now. If I feel teeth you are out, if you bite down you are out, but first you'll be whipped. You will worship my staff with enthusiasm if you wish to continue here." Lord Jeffry glared at her letting her know this was no longer a laughing matter.

"Yes, my Lord." Susannah whispered then obediently opened her mouth and waited to be shoved back down on his vile staff.

He pushed her down and pulled her up, repeating this action over and over until he pulled her off and let go of her hair. "Place her on the little table by the sofa."

Jamison grabbed her by the hair and marched her over to the table. He smacked her tits hard and made the bells jingle.

"Tits out you dumb cunt!" Jamison flicked her nipples and mauled her breasts, creating that tension to build up once again.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jamison, I'll do better I promise." Poor Susannah was terrified of being whipped and then cast out into the cold with only her skirts and her mother's woolen shawl to keep her warm.

"Get on all fours on the sofa table."

After Jamison had manipulated her into position, she realized Lord Jeffry's crotch was directly in front of her face. He grabbed her hair again and said; "Open your mouth and suck it!"

Completely nude but for those horrible clamps Susannah opened her mouth and waited to be shoved into her master's crotch. She fearfully kept her tongue firmly covering her bottom teeth as his staff slid into her mouth a small way. She felt it slid back out a little, then slide back in a little. She kept her mouth open and accommodating so as to appear obedient and willing.

"Good, now we go a little more." And Lord Jeffry shoved his staff even further into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. Her mouth tried to close and she had to focus and force herself to keep it open. "Relax your throat girl, I own that too."

After some minutes of Lord Jeffry owning her throat he pulled out and Susannah was able to close her aching jaw.

"Not very good Jamison. I'm afraid you shall have to spend extra time teaching her how to suck me." Lord Jeffry continued to stroke his shaft pointing it right in Susannah face.

"What about her cunt sir perhaps that could alleviate your tension?" Jamison was stroking the slit in her lady part. "It remains wet and malleable."

"Quite right Jamison that may well be of assistance. Hold her steady."

As Lord Jeffry moved to face her rounded buttocks, Jamison pushed her inner thighs outward, and then pushed down on her shoulders until her head was resting on the table. "There girl, remain in that placement so your master can insert his staff into your sheath."

Susannah, certain this could not fit began to squirm.

"Please sir, please, it won't fit. It's not possible, it too big. Please sir there must be some other way. My mouth shall get more pleasing."

"Be still insolent child!" Lord Jeffry smacked her bottom hard and Susannah yelped. "It shall fit, now relax and be still. I shall show you."

Susannah felt more rubbing on her slit and then felt something push into her a little bit. She felt a stretching in her sheath that didn't hurt exactly, but did make her very afraid of what was to come. She began to whimper and cry expecting the worst.

"You go ahead and whimper if you need to but you do me injustice. I say it shall fit, you must relax and believe me."And he smacked her bottom again. He continued to push in a little and pull out a little; it began to not feel so alien or frightful. "There now, you can be a good girl when you try. Here comes the rest."

Susannah felt the giant log push itself all the way into her and felt herself rip. She drew in a deep breath and screamed in pain. The tears squeezed out from her eyes of their own accord. Then she felt someone stroking her slit and someone stroking her shoulders and neck. They were comforting her and that was a welcome feeling.

"There there now girl, tut tut. The worst is over, just relax, soon the pain will be gone." Jamison muttered into her ear and then kissed her forehead. "You're doing quite well. You make your master happy now he can use your sheath when he wishes to. This is what you were made for girl. Your sheath is now open and ready to give your master its pleasures."

Susannah felt her master's staff begin to move again, very slowly it pulled out and she thought it was over. But then she felt it slowly push in again and she expected more pain. But it didn't come. Again his staff slid out and slowly back in, still no pain. She took a deep calming breath and began to relax.

"Excellent my girl. The pain is gone and now if you're good, you shall also feel pleasure." Lord Jeffry declared.

His motion of pushing in and pulling out kept repeating itself, over and over and Susannah was indeed very surprised that it began to feel pleasant. Lord Jeffry picked up the pace by grabbing hold of her hips and pulling her back to meet his thrusts. She heard herself grunting from his impact, and it felt better and better. The bells jingled and jangled and her nipples were on fire.

Jamison reached under her belly and began to stroke her slit. That felt very good too. Very, very, good indeed.

"Alright now girl, that's what I like. I use your cunt for my pleasure and if you are good, you get some too. This sheath between your legs, your cunt now open to me, this is mine. Your cunt is mine to use as I see fit. Your tits are mine to use, to decorate, to manipulate for my pleasure."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Jamison, well done. Feed her your staff now."

Jamison walked in front of her with his trousers opened and his staff sticking up. He stroked in front of her face a few times. "Open your mouth and suck it girl."

Susannah, barely able to catch her breath did her best to accommodate her master's man. She drew in a sharp breath when she felt the clamps being removed from her nipples and moaned around Jamison's staff when she felt her nipples being rubbed and soothed.

Lord Jeffry's pace picked up and he began slamming his way into her sheath while Jamison gripped her hair and shoved his staff into her mouth. It didn't go nearly as far as her master's had so she was able to breathe as the tension in her lady parts continued to climb.

She heard both men grunting and her own moans became louder and louder until once again she exploded, unaware of the wiggling of her hips, just the pleasurable sensations that engulfed her entire being.

Lord Jeffry's pace and depth became impossibly more frantic and then he grunted and moaned for several thrusts until he stopped and slowed to a point where he was nearly still.

"Not in her mouth Jamison, I wish her to see you offer your seed."

Jamison pulled out of her mouth and stroked his staff at a furious pace. "Keep your mouth and eyes open girl, I am gifting you with my seed." And with that Susannah was shocked to see creamy goo shoot from his staff. Some landed on her tongue, some on her nose and chin. She kept her mouth open and stared in awe as more and more shot out.

"Swallow it girl, don't you dare let it drop." He waited until she had swallowed the few drops that had landed on her tongue. He wiped the remaining goo from around her face and pushed it into her mouth. She swallowed again and again. It tasted funny, and felt rather odd sliding down her throat. But it left a tingling sensation in its place, which was very curious to her.

Lord Stahlings stumbled to the sofa and sat watching her, his staff now shrunken and tinged pink. He motioned to Jamison, who then walked to the doorway and pulled on a bell chord.

Susannah remained on the table, unable to make sense of what just occurred. Some time passed, how much she wasn't sure, and Susannah saw Nellie walk into the room carrying a bucket of water and some soft towels. Nellie knelt down in front of her master and proceeded to wash off his staff, then she tucked it back into his pants and set him to rights. She then knelt in front of Jamison who remained standing by the doorway and repeated her ministrations with him.

Next she came to Susannah and gently washed her lady parts, then helped Susannah stand. Jamison pointed to behind the desk and Nellie proceeded to gather Susannah's skirts. Then, grabbing the bucket and towels, with the skirts tossed over her shoulder, she curtsied to her master.

"Take her back and let her rest until supper. She will resume her instructions then."

Susannah was led to her little room and made to lay down on her bed. Nellie gently covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

"It's not so bad here Susannah. You'll be worked hard, but also cared for. It looked like you did well your first time with the master."

"Is there much more to learn, Nellie?" Susannah yawned.

"Yes, much much more. The master is hosting a gathering in two weeks time and you must ready for guests. Rest up now. Mr. Jamison will expect you in a few hours. I'm to teach you suck him before you begin supper preparations."

And with that, Nellie kissed her again and quietly left the room.

*

***Hope you liked it. I might get to writing the rest of the fantasy, specifically the dinner party. Let me know if you think I should...

LadyParts
LadyParts
99 Followers
12