Serving Gregg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tatsaw
tatsaw
48 Followers

He suddenly ripped the tape from my mouth.

"You like it?" he asked.

I paused too long, and he harshly jammed his cock into me, making me wince.

"Yes," I finally heard my voice say.

"You like my cock?" he asked.

I looked at Amy, who nodded as if answering for me.

"Yes," I said.

"Will you do anything to please me?" he asked.

This was a strange question. I paused. He pulled out, leaving my ass gaping open.

"I didn't ask you to think about," he said.

"Yes," I finally said.

He re-entered me and began fucking me vigorously.

"You have a sweet ass," he said. "You both do. I love ass."

I could tell he was getting closer to finishing.

He continued, "I need a nice submissive couple like yourselves. I want to be able to fuck you both when I want, as I want. Today was just a taste."

He was ramming my ass so hard it was beginning to hurt. I hoped he would finish soon.

"I know you love this," he said to me. I was already hard again. Amy grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I quickly started to cum, my orgasm squeezing my ass tightly around his cock.

"You'll be my little pussy boy when I want pussy boy ass," he said to me.

To Amy he said, "And when I want girl pussy, you will do as you are told."

"Come here," he roughly said to me. He pulled out, turned me around, sticking my face into the cushion of the sofa, and re-entered me from behind, with my hands still restrained behind my back. I was numb at this point, and he as getting a bit rough.

"Almost there," he grunted, followed by a loud, guttural string of profanity as he came in a violent series of thrusts and shudders.

I felt his cock deflating inside me. As he slowly pulled out, I felt as though he were pulling my insides out with him.

"Look at that," he said, pointing at my ass. "It is wide open, just quivering."

He started dressing, saying, "I hope you both liked it. I really am a nice guy when you get to know me. I can really get into being in charge. You two are both really fun. I really want to hook up again, and I have a buddy or two that might be interested in joining."

Amy and I glanced at each other with silent exhaustion.

"And besides," he said with a wink, "I know where you two live!"

He left shortly, leaving Amy and I much to talk about.

tatsaw
tatsaw
48 Followers
12