Serving Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers

I reacted swiftly, removing my clothes and climbing onto the bed, positioning myself at her feet, between her outstretched legs. Jessica stared at me there, closely watching my every move as I prepared to make love to her. I started simply, lifting her left foot and running my hands tenderly up and down the length of her outstretched leg, drawing a nice "Mmmmmm" from my famous mistress. Moving back to her foot, so delicate and pretty, I kissed and licked it in several places. I looked up to see her reaction and was pleased to see a big, contented smile on her face. She seemed to enjoy this kind of worship.

Now my gaze was drawn down the length of her lovely leg, into her crotch, already gleaming with moisture. Above it, I could see that delicate patch of fine blonde hair, almost invisible in the dim light of the bedroom. I was a little surprised by that, since "bare" was the thing these days, but on her it looked very pretty and feminine. Raising her leg straight up in the air, I continued to kiss and lick at her foot and calf, at the same time inching toward that luscious treat in her crotch. When I reached her knee, I swirled my tongue against the sensitive area behind it and was rewarded with a breathy sigh. I let my hands move down to caress her thigh, then run lightly over the bottom swells of her ass. Jessica sighed again, which I took as my cue to move further still.

I licked ever so lightly at the skin of Jessica's left thigh, just inches from her quivering quim. The scent of her arousal filled my head as I continued to tease her. She was trembling now, clearly in need of some satisfaction, which I was not about to give, not yet anyway. I pulled away, just a bit, to assess the physical affects I was having on her. I gazed at her cunt, so close now to my eyes and my lips.

It looked incredible, so good, and so ready for attention that it was hard to ignore. Jessica was clearly aroused, and it showed in the overheated maw between her legs - beautiful, engorged petals of pink, meaty flesh, the inner lips protruding boldly and wetly through the over challenged sheath of the outer ones. Her cunt was a succulent, dew-covered delicacy, the most scrumptious-looking tidbit of flesh I'd seen in a long time. Nonetheless, I did ignore it, continuing to focus my lips on her inner thighs, while my fingertips traced delicate circles over the flat expanse of her mid-drift, barely making contact with her skin, trying to drive her crazy. It seemed to be working, based on the delightful whimpering noises she was making and the tremors I could feel coursing through her body. I had to smile to myself. If Jessica was at this point already, before I had even touched her pussy, then this was going to be a truly extraordinary sexual experience. I could tell she wanted it badly, needed it badly. I thanked the gods for her recent celibacy and thought of how I would drive her up the wall before making her shiver and shake with a totally satisfying orgasm. It made me shiver as well in anticipation.

Wasting no more time, I started with a soft, delicate kiss right at the center of her open cleft, producing a wonderful little gasp from her. I pulled away slightly and licked all around the little crevice, teasing the surface of her lips, sometimes venturing inside a little to savor the warm nectar that was now flowing freely. Then I settled into a long series of easy tongue-strokes, licking her there like a contented puppy, with the tip of my tongue just barely inside her.

I looked up from my place there, up over the flat expanse of her abdomen, past the perfect mounds of her breasts, to her face. Jessica was wide-eyed, intent, entranced by the sight of me slaving there between her sweet thighs. I caught her gaze and held it as I continued to work my tongue into her, telling her with my eyes how good she tasted, how wonderful her warm, sticky flesh felt as it grabbed at my invading tongue. Jessica kept her eyes on mine for a while, clearly excited that I was enjoying her so much, then closed her eyes as a huge smile filled her face. Her hips continued to move easily up and down in response to the wet little muscle exploring inside her. Mmmmmm," she murmured. "Yeah, I could get used to this. Soooo good. Nnnghh. I had no idea." Looking down at me working on her, she teased, with a little-girl smile, "You think you could just live in my closet and do this whenever I wanted it?"

The thought of that - being at her beck and call for extended oral pleasure - sounded wonderful at that moment. Jessica's body was delicious, and being between her legs was absolutely divine. In my current state of arousal, her idea sounded like paradise, and I honestly think part of her thought it was a possibility, but my reality-checker was on-line and I knew it was just a crazy statement. Even if she were serious about keeping me around (though not in the closet!) and even if I were ready to give up the rest of my life for the taste of her pussy, it could never last. I knew that constantly being around this shallow, intellectually challenged woman would absolutely rot my brain. Still, her suggestion, mindless as it was, further inflamed my desire, and I was even more determined to give her the best head she'd ever had.

My licking became more intense now, stronger strokes all over her genital area. I traveled up to the base of her clit, lapping firmly at the underside of her inflamed button, feeling her rise up and shimmy against me as I did it. I thrust my tongue way up inside her, as deep as it would go, worming around, enjoying the delicious heat that surrounded it, then swirled around the edges of her hole and back up to her engorged clittie.

From the sounds and motions of her body, I knew Jessica was enjoying my attention, but surprisingly, after pleasuring her for a good twenty minutes, she still seemed far from a climax. I remembered CaCee's comments about the hookers and wondered if I had, in fact, taken on a challenge I couldn't fulfill. Surely I could satisfy this woman, couldn't I? I tried not to be discouraged and hoped it was just a matter of time before she exploded into the orgasm we both wanted. At last, I decided to stop worrying and just go with the flow. As Jessica's rear end rose slightly off the bed, I reached under her to cup her creamy, soft buns in both hands, then closed my eyes and gobbled her up, concentrating totally on my own enjoyment of her body.

I was feverishly eating her, lost in my own reverie, when I felt a soft touch on my right hand, which was still lifting her sweet bottom up to my mouth. I let her down gently as her delicate fingers gripped my wrist and pulled my hand up to her lips, slipping my middle and index fingers into her mouth. The silky heat of Jessica's tongue applied a generous coat of saliva to their full length, sending a tingle up my spine and a new flood of moisture between my legs. The act was intensely erotic, and at first I thought she was just playing, but then she raised her hips again and directed my arm downward, into the hot crevice of her ass, positioning my well-lubricated digit directly at her anus. "Nnnghhhhh, there," she groaned, "put it in there!" Delighted with her direction, I continued lapping at her sweet folds as I pressed the tip of my middle finger into the clenching heat of her sphincter. "Ohhhhh mmmmmm, fuck... more," she murmured as I pushed deeper into her, up to the first knuckle, adding a gentle shimmy to my hand as I did so. Encouraged and excited, I looked up at her and studied her features while I continued to extract the pleasure from her lovely body. Jessica's tongue snaked lustily around her own quivering lips and our gazes locked together as she watched me, eagerly anticipating the next step. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and a wonderful little-girl squeal escaped her lips as she felt the entire length of my finger go up her butt. Her hips came high off the bed and shook with sensation as her anal channel clutched franticly at my invading digit. A huge grimace-smile crossed her face, her pelvis jerked hard in a single spasm of pleasure, and she hissed a long, fervent "Yeessssssssss" before her head dropped back into the pillows. I left my finger right there, holding firm, then drilled even deeper into her, drawing another pleasurable "unnnnggghh!" from above me. My god, it was so hot in there! As I reveled in the warm grip of her most private place around my little explorer, my tongue delved far into her other hole, working frantically to slurp up the juices that were now running generously down my chin.

At that point I was very aroused and really went to work eating her out. My tongue worked eagerly over the edges of her lips and then deep inside her, where her sweet cream flowed in abundance. I pulled a little glob into my mouth and took it down, thinking to myself, I'm drinking Jessica Simpson juice! I squeezed my thighs together, got a little jolt, and licked some more, swirling my tongue all around inside the delicious heat of her cunt. I continue to work my finger in and out of her asshole, feeling the contractions of her little muscle ring as her excitement grew. Her eyes were closed now and her legs spread wide, almost completely out, and she was in another world, moaning loudly, a deep, rhythmic growl that switched to a high-pitched shriek when I washed over her clit or jammed my finger deep into her bottom. Her baby-fine pussy hair tickled my nose as I took her open cunt in my mouth and sucked. The warm, delicate flesh slid into my mouth, rushing against my tongue, bathing it with another thick coat of fluid. Looking up, I could see Jessica straining for her orgasm. Her head tilted back, her mouth open and slack, her back arched up, and her firm tits pointed upward, as her arms reached out to feverishly grip the bed sheets. Sensing she was close, I shimmied my head back and forth and hummed a low tone over her clit. At the same time, I eased a second finger into her rear and wriggled them both all the way up her ass, finally setting her off.

Guttural, animal sounds filled the room, punctuated with a series of "Yeahs" and rapid-fire "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck FUCKKKKKK!" Jessica's whole body jerked hard several times, about two seconds apart, her hips jutting up at me as her rear hole clutched frantically at my fingers and even more juice poured into my mouth. I licked it up and kept going, reaching up with my other hand to fondle her magnificent breasts, tweaking her nipples as she continued to spasm, keeping her floating in that oblivion of passion until she came again, and then again, before I let her down, licking softly at her folds until I felt her relax completely.

I let my fingers slip out of her bottom, but she hardly seemed to notice. "Ohhhh ... sweet Jesus," she moaned. "Holy fuck ... oh damn ... ohhhhhh ... good." She was babbling, completely overcome by the sensation of her orgasms. Her hips still moved easily up and down, like she was remembering the feeling of my tongue there inside her. Finally she looked down at me, her eyes barely open. Still she said nothing, but she seemed amazed at the feelings I had just produced in her body. I just looked back at her, quite proud of how I had satisfied her. Then finally I said smugly, "I think you liked that," and she just smiled in return.

I let her relax for a bit while I simply admired her body. My god, she looked incredible lying there. Her breasts now especially caught my eye, two magnificent mounds of softness, spread out on her chest, topped by the pinkish-tan circles of her nipples, their perky tips thrusting upward, clear indicators of her continuing arousal. I've always been fascinated by large, well-shaped breasts, I guess because I'm small on top myself, and Jessica's were just beautiful. Finally, I could hold back no more and had to ask for what I wanted. "Can I suck these for you? " I asked hesitantly, indicating her breasts. "They look like they could use some attention."

"Oh yeah, sure!" she sighed, apparently thrilled that I found them so attractive, "help yourself!" She thrust her chest out a bit for emphasis.

I started with my hands, taking one luscious globe in each, savoring the warm flesh as it overflowed their capacity. Then I leaned in and let myself enjoy them completely, brushing my cheeks lightly over the silky surface, letting the rubbery little nubs run gently under my open lips. Then I opened my mouth wide and took in her left nipple, eagerly suckling her like a hungry child. My tongue ran excitedly over the rough-soft surface, feeling the tiny bumps all around the center. We were both moaning now as I sucked her harder, at the same time tickling her tip with quick little strokes. I kept that up for a while, then moved to her right one, giving it the same treatment while my hand continued to stimulate its partner.

I could tell Jessica was enjoying this, but now her body started to writhe and I knew it was time to move downward. I started slowly, reluctantly leaving her precious tits, traveling down over her ribcage to the flat expanse of her abdomen. There I licked in tiny circles over the surface, feeling the response as I teased her unmercifully, running my tongue into the tiny crater of her navel. Finally I reached lower, placing delicate kisses into the hollows of her hipbones, until the main course was there in front of me.

Her pussy looked as yummy as ever, all pink and moist. I let my tongue wander up and down it, still going excruciatingly slow, feeling her straining upward to catch it. She was open wide now, and I licked all around the sensitive edges, up one side and down the other, ending in a erotic swirl around the circle of her anus. That brought an extra little quiver and squeal from Jessica.

"Oh yeah," she breathed, "I like that. ... more ... ohhh, more." I did give her more, happily licking over her anal ring as she uttered a long, heartfelt "Mmmmmmmmmmm." until finally I felt her hand on my head, gently pushing me away. "Wait a sec," she muttered, and with that she flipped over onto her stomach, pulling two of the pillows under her hips to raise her luscious butt farther off the bed. Then she reached back with one hand to pull her left cheek to the side, lewdly exposing the spot where she wanted my full attention. "Okay, you can really do it now," she sighed. "come on." She arched her back slightly as her sweet bottom reached higher, her head pulled back to almost face the ceiling. When I failed to act immediately, she looked back over her shoulder, wrinkled her nose cutely, and drawled in a tone both sweet and nasty, "Mmmmm, go ahead, babe... kiss my ass!"

That sounded unbelievable hot, and I did just as I was told, gently spreading her cheeks with my palms and bending forward to place a light, tender kiss right at the center of Jessica's lovely little butt hole. That drew a cute little laugh from her. Then I licked wetly all over it, hearing a soft "Ahhhhh" each time I did it. I put the tip of my tongue at the very center of her little tan ring, pushed slightly, and felt Jessica tremble. Her hole felt hot, and the muscle was firm but yielding. I knew I could get inside if I wanted to.

Each time my tongue tip grazed directly over her hole, Jessica flinched and uttered another delightful "Oooh" or "Ahhhh." "Oh god.... I love that," she moaned, rolling her hips to emphasize her words. Her southern accent was becoming more pronounced as she slipped into sexual delirium. "Oh yeah ... eat my aaass" she drawled. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

I pulled back for a second, and Jessica's head immediately swiveled to look at me. There was a look of near panic in her eyes, as if she were frightened I would stop what I was doing. No way. I had simply paused to take in the whole situation. I couldn't believe it - I was eating Jessica Simpson's ass!

I quickly put my tongue back on her asshole. I began to push, slowly but firmly. I felt that lovely ring of muscle give way just a bit and the very tip of my tongue slipped inside, her asshole clenching warmly around the tip. I moved my tongue as sensuously as I could, making it squirm inside her anal ring.

"Unnnghh yeah. ... Oh god, yeah...." she moaned, almost pleading now for more pleasure. "Oh fuck, mmmmm ... Yeah ... oh god, get up there ... up my ass!" She reached back and pushed my head deeper into her crack, making sure I stayed right there, but it wasn't necessary. I had my face buried in Jessica's butt, and there was no other place I wanted to be at that moment.

I licked over her anal area, repeatedly easing my tongue against her little crater, testing it, until I finally felt her hole relax, opening just a little more. Then, using both hands to spread her perfect buns, I tightened my mouth muscle and pushed forward. I felt her shudder with the pleasure, heard a barely audible "Oh, Jesus", and then a long, pathetic groan that grew in intensity until finally my mouth was wide open against her opening, my face completely buried in the heat between her cheeks. Jessica quivered and cried at the exquisite feeling in her backside, and her little muscle clenched at the root of my tongue. I realized then that the whole thing was now up inside her, all the way up her butt, and I became so wildly stimulated that I couldn't resist touching myself. That single touch, together with the awareness of what I was doing, was enough to do me in. Suddenly I was in the throes of an intense orgasm, twitching and moaning as I struggled to keep my tongue buried deep in the delicious heat of Jessica's ass.

As I came back down, I looked up to see Jessica staring wide-eyed over her shoulder, apparently incredulous that I had become that excited by her ass. She gave me a quick, questioning look, and then, as she realized I was going to continue, her eyes closed and her head settled back onto the pillow, blissful and content.

Jessica's beautifully round bottom was still in front of me, still raised high atop the pillows, looking even better than I ever imagined it would. As my eyes were glued on her butt crack her hand once again reached back to nudge one cheek aside - a not-so-subtle hint that her delicate brown eye needed more attention. Gathering myself, I leaned forward once more, placing my lips firmly around her hole. I kissed it passionately several times, licking wetly all around the rim and tickling at the very center while she quietly moaned in satisfaction. At some point Jessica's own hand had moved between her legs, and her palm rubbing over her clittie while two fingers plunged deeply into her depths. Her fingers and my mouth worked in tandem, and we continued that way for several minutes, until she returned to the groaning, trembling state she had been in before my own ill-timed orgasm. Then, as my tongue eased into her again, I added a gentle suction, pulling the firm ring of her asshole into my mouth. I wormed my tongue inside and softly sucked on her. Jessica gave a little squeal and then she was over the edge, emitting a long, drawn-out series of grunts as she bucked her hips back at me. She buried her face in the pillow and worked her fingers furiously over her pussy as the waves of pleasure drove through her. Her muffled whimpers and squeals drove me wild as I groveled shamelessly behind her, twisting and squirming my tongue, going deep into her asshole again as we both rode out her orgasm.

Even after she came, I kept my face in her luscious ass for a while, licking a little, but mostly just enjoying the feel of her silky cheeks, the musky heat surrounding my face. Finally I eased out of her and she relaxed, dropping her pelvis back onto the bed, a dreamy, contented look still on her face.

She looked back at me from her pillow. "Da-yam," she breathed, her drawl more obvious than ever, "you really like ass, don't you? I can't believe how good you did that. Felt so nice. And you got off on it! Damn, what a rush!"

Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers