Serving Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers

I was a little embarrassed by my own wantonness, but I couldn't deny it. "I do love your ass,' I said, letting my hand roam over the smooth expanse of her bottom. "It's so beautiful. I really did enjoy that."

"Mmmmmm," she sighed. "Some girls won't do that, you know. Not even the hookers." She laughed softly, then added, her face just lighting up, "I think I like you!"

We lay there for a while like that, Jessica recovering, me once again admiring her body while I waited for the next act. Jessica was on her back again, propped up as before on her mound of pillows. Her fingers ran lazily between her legs, brushing lightly over her lips, occasionally teasing herself with a brief circling of her clitoris. "You can do me again now," she said at last. "I'm ready again." She smiled as she said it, like she was doing me a favor, as if she were offering me another drink or a sweet snack. The idea that she might actually ask me for this never entered her mind. She just expected it. I stared at her for a moment, still somewhat astonished by her attitude. She was totally self-absorbed, and there was nothing on her mind, nothing in her world except what Jessica wanted.

Finally noticing the look of surprise on my face, she reacted a little defensively. "Told ya I was horny!" she drawled, wrinkling her nose petulantly. She giggled and lewdly opened her legs."Come onnnnn," she whined. "Don't ya want it?" She reached down with both hands to spread herself wide open, revealing the delicious pink flesh inside, hoping to lure me back into her. My reaction was visceral - an uncontrollable shudder of lust at the sight of her steaming pleasure pit. Jessica's lower lip extended in an exaggerated pout as she continued her little-girl tease. "Look, I'm allll WET again!"

Indeed, she was quite wet again. I could see a small pool of moisture glistening in the bright pink bowl between her cuntlips. She ran her index finger lightly over the inside and shivered exquisitely from the sensations, then used the same digit to beckon me back to her, smiling her best flirty smile. The girl was delightfully insatiable, and she knew she had me. Even if I wanted to stop, there was no way I could resist at that point. With a feeble, barely audible "Yeah, okay," I started toward her. Jessica's deep brown eyes lit up as she watched me slip back between her lovely legs and knew for sure that she was going to get some more.

There was no need for preliminaries this time, so I moved in immediately for a soft, sensuous kiss right on her needy hole. I felt her juices ooze lightly over my lips in response. I heard a soft gasp and sigh above me, 'Shsssssss ... ahhhhhhhh ... yeahhhhh," and Jessica's butt cheeks flexed slightly, an involuntary reaction that raised her hips and cunnie up just a bit, eagerly reaching for more pleasure from my mouth. Her pelvis returned to that wonderful rolling movement that I'd seen the first time, feeding me her sex with a delicious, primitive rhythm. I couldn't believe how much she wanted. By this time my jaw was aching from eating her so long, but I knew what was expected, and I wanted more myself, so I went right back to work on her. She enjoyed my tongue for another hour before she was satisfied and sent me back to my room, the taste of her still lingering on my palate. By my count, she had come at least five times, and perhaps as many as eight. It was amazing.

After that first night, I settled into a clear routine with Jessica. She wanted me in her room – in her bed – almost every weeknight, except for those few when she was busy with other things. Weekends were usually off, since she generally had other engagements to attend. During the week, ten o'clock seemed to be the time, and I was usually there for a couple of hours, pleasuring her completely until she was ready to sleep. The girl was simply obsessed with sex. It was like she wanted to see just how many times she could come in one setting. And as CaCee had predicted, there was never any reciprocation, just me doing her, though as time went on, we did add some heavy make-out sessions to the routine. We were both naked, of course, and the feel her body rubbing against mine as we kissed was intensely erotic. Sometimes she let me clutch her thigh between mine, and I could usually come at least once just from that. She really was incredibly sexy, and playing with her, licking and caressing her incredible body, making her come over and over, was extremely exciting.

One day, about three weeks after the start my nightly "Jessica sessions", CaCee asked me to step into her office. As I did, she closed the door behind me, which immediately raised my concerns. Was something wrong? Was I in trouble again?

"Is something wrong?" I asked hesitantly.

CaCee seems startled. "Huh? Wrong? ... uh ... oh, no, not at all. Everything's fine. I just wanted to talk to you about something." She seemed distracted or confused, like she didn't know where to start.

Finally she appeared to settle on her approach and she continued. "You know, Milene, Jessica seems to be really happy with your 'performance'." I noticed a little smirk at her use of the word. We both knew she wasn't talking about my regular job. I told her that I was glad Jessica was pleased, and that I was quite happy with the situation, too. "Yeah, I kind of got that idea," she responded, again with that little smirk, like we were sharing an inside joke.

"The fact is," she continued, "I happened to be walking to my room last night while you were in with Jess. The door doesn't muffle the sound much, you know." She paused for effect, then continued, "It sounded very ... uh ... interesting."

I could feel myself blushing. Jessica had been extraordinarily passionate the night before, even louder and more vocal than usual. If CaCee was outside the door at the right times, she would have heard quite a show.

She was eyeing me now, gauging my reaction as she continued, "It could tell that Jess was having a really, really good time. Made me think back to that day a few weeks ago..."

I could see where this was going now, and I didn't need any more hints. Without being asked, I dropped to my knees, urging her back against the desk as I had that other day, reaching up for her belt buckle.

"Damn," she said, "you are an eager one, aren't you?" She seemed amused at how "easy" I was. Then she continued, "Not here. This time, let's make it different, more relaxed. Over there." She gestured with her head toward the loveseat that sat in the corner of her office.

We moved to the loveseat and CaCee undid her belt and started easing her cutoffs down over her hips. I quickly moved to help her, pulling them down and off, revealing the lacy white thong that she wore beneath them. She was right, I was eager. Although Jessica had been the focus of my fantasies, and I enjoyed all my sessions with her, I had been thinking about CaCee ever since she'd given me my little "audition". In her own way, CaCee was every bit as sexy as Jessica, and her strong personality was just the type that always turned me on. My hands were trembling as I slipped her flimsy panties down over her thighs. I couldn't wait to please her again.

CaCee eased down onto the loveseat and opened hr legs. I quickly knelt between them, caressing the insides of her thighs as she whispered "Oh yes... that's what I need." Her eyes closed and she lay back, content to get the same kind of treatment I had given Jessica the night before. Of course, we didn't have time for all that, but I gave her the best I could, kissing up and down the entire surface of her legs until she was beside herself with passion, then finishing her off with a wild bout of oral love, thrusting my tongue way up inside her, the way I knew she liked it, before licking her to completion. She came beautifully, using a throw pillow to muffle her cries of ecstasy as she thrashed about on the loveseat. I cleaned her up with my tongue and then she dismissed me, but I knew I'd be back before long.

From that point on, things got even more interesting. Of course I continued my nightly trysts in Jessica's room, but in addition, several times a week, CaCee would call me into her office. She would immediately lock the door and I would know what to do. I'd go down on her for a half hour or so, always bringing her to climax, often more than once. Usually she would simply raise her skirt or lower her pants like she had the first couple times, but occasionally we'd have more times and we'd both strip naked, which definitely added to my own enjoyment. CaCee seemed especially interested in what I did with Jessica, always asking for details and often wanting me to do the same things for her. And once, saying she wanted to "try it", CaCee even went down on me. She did a pretty good job for a relative novice, and I actually got off from it. Just the fact that she wanted to do it was very exciting.

But there was more to it than that. CaCee was indeed a dominant personality, and it came out more and more as our sexual relationship grew. In addition to our sessions in her office, CaCee began to "loan me out". She seemed to get a special thrill from offering my services to other women, enjoying the control she now had over me, though not in a mean or nasty way. It started with the girl who worked for the courier service, a cute little brunette who eagerly accepted CaCee's offer of a "good time" as an extra tip. I ate her out in CaCee's office while she watched, an act that seemed to add something for both of them. The girl came really hard, and after she left, I spent another half hour satisfying CaCee's needs. A week later, I did the same thing for the woman who cleaned the pool, an athletic Latino woman in her late twenties. She wouldn't let CaCee watch, but afterwards, I gave her a full accounting, followed by some long-lasting "lip service" to make up for what she had missed.

And there were others, whenever CaCee saw an opportunity and sensed that the women in question would be open to some extra fun. She quickly hooked me up with Kelly, who turned out to be just as sexy as I had imagined, a veritable wonderland of pink and white femininity, and completely into girls as well. CaCee arranged for some free time in Kelly's schedule (in return for my full account of our lovemaking), and we got together regularly during the day, and some nights as well, when Jessica was away, spending long hours thoroughly pleasuring each other. There was also a woman from UPS – I don't know how all these gay and bi women ended up at Jessica's house - and then this darling Asian girl, Japanese, I think, whom I swear CaCee just picked up somewhere. I never saw any indication of a business relationship; she just showed up one afternoon and I did her while CaCee watched.

The most extreme, however, was when CaCee gave me, without asking of course, to a record company executive. I don't know what CaCee got in return, if anything, but she told this woman I was hers for the whole weekend. Not that I really minded. She was in her late thirties, maybe older, but quite pretty, in good shape, and, as I soon discovered, a very talented lover. I've always found "older women" attractive, and the things we did were just divine. She was so appreciative of my attention - I can still hear her sweet murmurs of "baby" and "sweetheart" as I gave her a long and tender licking, culminating in a rather subdued but nonetheless exhilarating series of orgasms. She expertly returned the favor, introducing me as well to the pleasures of her strap-on. The contrasting feel of her soft body rubbing against me and that hard thing driving inside me was new and absolutely wonderful.

And of course through all this, my nights with Jessica continued. I really thought that over time her desires would decrease or the novelty would wear off, but that wasn't the case at all. Four or five nights a week, I'd be down on her, with Jessica invariably experiencing multiple, gut-wrenching orgasms. She still was the pillow princess, but I could tell she appreciated what I did for her. I'm not sure she even knew about everything else I was doing, but I'm sure she didn't care, as long as she got hers. In any case, between her and all the others, it was just unbelievable. I'd never eaten so much pussy in my life. I guess I was essentially the house whore, but I absolutely loved it.

Of course, all good things come to an end, and such was the case with my little dream job. After two months, my co-op term was up, and it was time to say goodbye to Jessica, CaCee, and all the others. It had obviously been much different than I expected, but I had actually learned some things about the industry, in between all the hot sex. Luckily, I packed early, because that last day was just crazy. Just before lunch CaCee pulled me into her office for one last dose of the "Milene treatment", as she called it. Later that day, Kelly and I snuck off to the cabana, where we spent a long time sixty-nining each other to a blissful stupor. And then I spent the entire night with Jessica, as she kept me awake and busy into the early morning hours. When I left the next day, she gave me a big hug and told me how much she'd miss me, wiggling her tongue obscenely to emphasize her point. It was a little crude, but sweet nonetheless, and I knew I really would miss her, too. Both she and CaCee took my number and told me that they would call if they were ever in my area. I begged them to keep that promise, as I imagined an amazing scene where I would do both of them together.

Milene
Milene
1,301 Followers