Serving Two Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they were out of the bathroom, FeiFei and Long went in. Alessio got both of them pissing on him too. When they left he was drenched in urine and smelled like a public urinal. He was so humiliated yet his cock was as hard as it could be. He just jerked off and came in his pants before getting naked and taking a shower. He then washed his clothes, he didn´t have many clean ones left after all...

Sheng was starting to come to terms with what he saw the night before. The day after Alessio got Long and Sheng pissing on him again right before they went out. He just had the time to take another shower when the girls woke up and decided trampling stomping him for an hour straight. Fangmei even started jumping on his face while her sister took her hand to help her not fall. Alessio's face was in so much pain when they finished that he just wanted to put ice on it. The girls had other plans though, they both had to get a clean-up and they took turns riding his face wildly and finally pissing in his mouth.

The following night Alessio was summoned by Sheng and Fangmei, both of them were naked already as they had the right to use him tonight. FeiFei and Long would wait for their turn. Fangmei made Alessio lie down on the bed, then she sat right on his face and told him to lick. She started sucking Sheng, then as soon as he was hard she spat in Alessio's mouth and begged her husband to fuck her right there. Sheng was now hard and ready so he didn´t lose a second. Alessio saw his cock entering Fangmei's pussy right over his eyes, then his balls hitting his face as he fucked her hard. His cock was smaller than Long's, even than Alessio's, about 5 inches he thought. Sheng started to like the idea of fucking his wife on someone's face. He started to move faster and enjoyed the feeling of Alessio's tongue on his cock as he went in and out of Fangmei's pussy.

He was liking his balls hitting his face and couldn't resist much longer. He started going really fast. Right in that moment Fangmei felt her orgasm, Alessio's tongue was so talented and her husband was fucking her really hard. She came really hard, possibly harder than ever before. She felt her pussy exploding and before she knew she was squirting a like a fountain. Alessio was used to this and started swallowing.

Sheng got even more turned on seeing his wife coming like that, and pushed his cock all the way down. Alessio could see his balls contracting and his shaft pulsing as he filled her pussy with cum. Alessio kept licking and the cum start flowing out of Fangmei's pussy, Sheng might not be well endowed but he surely was a heavy cummer too. It took a long time for Alessio to clean both up from their juices. Then he had to go to FeiFei and Long and do the same.

This life went on for a while until FeiFei entered her 9th month. She and Long couldn´t have sex anymore, so she would just use Alessio's mouth to get off. Alessio was still serving Fangmei and Sheng too. Long though was desperate, he missed sex so much. He really wanted to fuck. His cock was hard all the time, and he was so jealous to see his wife sitting on Alessio's face and getting off.

For a while he started jerking off, he would take one of Alessio's shirts and jerk off in it like when he was a teenager. But this wasn´t good sex for him, he needed more. FeiFei was not in condition to have sex, especially not the rough sex that Long was used to have. She however became very bitchy and dominating towards Alessio. She trampled him as soon as she could and she enjoyed the fact that her weight was now enough to hurt him for real, it was so good to feel his body crushed under her bare feet. She and her sister still used him as a toilet every day. Sheng and Long used him as a urinal too.

One day after FeiFei had used Alessio to have an orgasm on his face Long couldn't resist. He told Alessio to stay right where he was and placed his soft cock in his mouth. He ordered him to suck and started to move his cock, after a while he was as hard as rock and he started fucking his face hard and rough like he used to fuck FeiFei's pussy. Alessio had never took a hard cock in his mouth, he started to panic. It was too big and he was desperately trying not to gag, but Long's cock was going too deep into his mouth.

Long just went faster and faster until he was on the edge of an orgasm. But when Alessio started gagging too much he had to pull out and it was then that he just started cumming. He shot a big spurt right on Alessio's face and kept on spurting big dense cum buckets all over his face and shirt. When he finally finished he wiped on the clean part of the shirt. He soon felt he needed to piss, so he put his cock in Alessio's mouth again and just pissed inside. Alessio had to do the impossible to keep up with the heavy flow. Long and FeiFei went to sleep but they specified to Alessio he couldn´t wipe his face until the day after.

Alessio didn´t sleep that night, the cum dried on his face leaving a strange sensation, his eyes were burning and he could smell another man's cum all over himself. The morning after was no better, he was washed by four people pissing on his face. Only then he was able to take a shower and wash his face clean of that sticky mess.

This became quickly the norm, he had to clean-up Sheng and Fangmei and then get facefucked by FeiFei and Long. And still be a toilet for the girls and a urinal for the guys. It was during one of his session pleasuring FeiFei that it finally happened. She was sitting on his face while he licked her pussy when suddenly he was inundated with liquid. He wasn´t able to cope with it, it was just too much, and he couldn´t breathe either with FeiFei heavily sat over his face. It was a lot of liquid and he thought he was drowning, it was not ending, and it was not pee. In a second the bed below his back was drenched too, as were his clothes and hair.

FeiFei noticed it, her waters just broke. She needed to go to the hospital immediately. Long took her and brought her to the hospital, while Alessio was left to clean-up the mess. When he was done Fangmei and Sheng needed him, and even if they didn´t speak English they now learned how to order him things.

After that day things were not the same. FeiFei and Long came back with a beautiful baby girl who they named Xiaoyu. The burden of taking care of her was on Alessio obviously. He had to wake-up at night when she cried. He had to change the napkins. At the same time FeiFei was now in bed 24/7 as according to Chinese traditional medicine she couldn´t walk or take a shower for a month after delivery. She could have sex though and at first Long would fuck her every day.

Alessio had to clean both up and spoil FeiFei every way she wanted. She was actually glad she couldn´t wash for a month, as the idea of being filthy and force Alessio to still smell and clean her was a big turn on to her. He was no more than an object now. The two couples used him as a mattress to have sex on, as a bidet to clean-up their genitals afterwards and as a toilet to go whenever they felt like. On top, he was responsible for getting up and looking after the baby.

The month went by quickly and at the end of it they had to take a decision. First of all the restaurant was still losing money, and the water company threatened to shut down the supply. Sheng and Fangmei really had to go back to China, so did little Xiaoyu as the grandparents hadn´t seen her yet. FeiFei and Long were not sure about what they should do. After all, staying in Europe without making money was useless. One day Sheng came out with a solution...

To be continued...

12