Seth Fans the Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themilf
themilf
29 Followers

It's like he's been able to read my thoughts, my fantasies, and my desires. I watch him walk away and I regain at least a part of my composure. Enough to think about what might happen next and how I am going to get my mind off of him long enough to finish a few other things around here.

I deliberately go into a bedroom closet, grab a laundry hamper and carry it down the stairs to the laundry room. The washer and dryer look almost erotic to me as I consider what it would be like to fuck Seth here. I can almost feel the cold of the metal of the appliances contrasting with the heat of our bodies. I realize I'm standing here in the laundry room, my breath quickens, and my eyes glaze over at the prospect.

How foolish, I think. Have I let a 22-year-old young man control my thoughts, control my own movements in my own house? There are things I must get done, I must focus. Of course, how much focus is required when doing laundry, really? And my thoughts return to Seth and his cock.

I want to regain control, here in my home. I want to be the winner. I want to have the upper hand. I am presumably more experienced, older, it is my house! And I begin to plot, to think about how I can now possess him and his body. His imagination. That glorious, huge cock.

I am barefooted, having left my heels in the dining room, finding it difficult to maneuver in them on climax-shaken legs through the house and there's likely no way would I have been able to carry the hamper downstairs in them. I am still wearing my skirt, however, and consider the fact that I should probably wash it along with the blouse I've been wearing and my plan to seduce Seth begins to evolve as I toss them into the washer. I will have to walk through the house, past the ladder to my bedroom in my cum-soaked panties and bra. I apparently have confidence that this will move my new found friend as I mount the stairs deliberately and pad quietly down the hall.

He does not hear me this time; he is climbing down the ladder just as I approach and I gently bump into him and excuses myself as I slip past him into the bedroom, allowing him a lingering glance before I lightly close the bedroom door - it does not close completely. I walk to my dresser, feeling his eyes upon my back and I seem to concentrate on my choice of clothing, moving things from one side of the drawer to the other, closing that drawer, opening the next, looking there - trying, trying to decide what to wear, what to wear.

I choose a white tank top and navy blue running shorts with a white stripe down the side. I open the top drawer, grab a pair of socks and move to sit on the edge of the bed, placing the clothes beside me. I slowly raise the tank above my head, knowing he's watching me, I pull it down over my shoulders and breasts, running my hands over my breasts ever so slowly, feeling my nipples harden. I stand up and turn slightly, bending intentionally and slowly over at the waist and stretch a little to pull on the shorts and bend again to slip on each sock.

Oh sure, it would be much easier to sit on the bed and put on the socks. But I am aware that I have an audience and I don't want to disappoint him.

I hear a low whistle as I finish pulling on the second sock and look over my shoulder at him and smile. His eyes are moist and hungry looking again. He will not have the upper hand this time. This is my game now and I will be the winner. I shake my ass a little and disappear into the bathroom. I don't hear him move, I don't hear him follow. That's fine, I have a plan.

I cum back out of the bathroom and look through the bedroom doorway to see him standing exactly where he was when I left. He must be bothered by the heat I think. He is pulling off his shirt and hanging it on the top step of the ladder. And I can see the outline of his enormous cock pressing against his jeans. And I can see I am, in fact, winning...I walk toward him, the intention is for him to think I am going to pass him and walk down the hall. He is a bit off balance as he moves to let me pass. I am able to knock him off balance easily, and he falls back against the ladder.

I move against him, pressing myself against him, reaching up and touching his face this time, running my fingernails down his neck and chest. I let my fingertips linger momentarily on his well developed abdomen . I run my fingernails back and forth across his belly button and the fine blonde hair there. I feel his belly quiver at my touch and see his cock strain against his pants. I slide my hand over his belt and feel the outline of his manhood. I again am surprised at his size. It was not my imagination before. He feels larger through his pants than anything I've ever encountered. I have nothing with which to compare him. Nothing, no one in my experience has ever been this big. I look up this time at him for resistance and find none there in his eyes. Did I think I'd find resistance there?

I slowly unbuckle his belt and move to the button on his jeans. I struggle a little now. I am growing more excited, having a little trouble controlling the movement of my hands. He moves his hands to my arms and runs his hands up my arms to my shoulders. I am too consumed with my own intentions to recognize his. I have the button open and I move my mouth down to his zipper, gently blowing hot air on the outside of his jeans. I want him to feel the heat of my mouth.

I feel completely in control as I begin to slide the zipper down. I am still standing now, my hands on his hips, I am going to push his jeans down so I can get a good look again at his cock and envelop him with my mouth - if I am able considering his size. I am apparently moving too slowly for him, his need more urgent than I anticipated; his strong hands on my shoulders now force me to my knees. Together, we both pull his pants away. I am again overwhelmed by the enormity of him. I am at once excited and frightened by what I see. He is indeed even larger now than he was when we were interrupted before.

I can see his heartbeat pulsing in the veins in his cock. The head looks like a ripe plum, straining against its own skin. I pause momentarily. He asks me if everything is ok. I see his face flush as the words rush out of his mouth. He tells me he has never been the recipient of a blow job. He tells me that whenever any of the girls he's dated have gotten this far, they look at him like he is a freak and digress.

I speak softly and reassuringly to him as I run my tongue up the length of his cock and press it against my cheek. I look up into his eyes and explain that - those were girls, I tell him I promise not to run. I reassure him he is not a freak. I tell him that his cock is gorgeous. I hear a sigh of relief escape his lips as he regains his confidence. I am still looking into his eyes as I place my mouth over his cock. I can't get it all the way into my mouth yet but I am determined. And I leave a ring of lipstick around the head.

I redouble my efforts and run my tongue back up one side and down the other of this work of art. I place first one well manicured tiny hand then the other along the length of him and find there is easily five inches protruding from my touch. How did I get this lucky? I sincerely have to thank the guy at work for hooking me up with this delightful young man, this hard worker! I move my hands in rhythm with my mouth which is now watering more and more as I taste the drops of cum on the gorgeous head of his cock.

I pull his cock aside with one hand and concentrate for a few moments on his balls. I briefly cup them in my hand, rolling them around before I find myself lost in the desire to take them in my mouth. I slowly lick at them, and then pull them into my mouth, while still gently pulling at his cock with my other hand. I slide them in and out of my mouth. At this angle, I am able to even lick beneath his balls, at his ass.

I feel him tilt forward a little to allow me better access. I return my tongue to his balls but slide my finger to his ass, around and around, into and out of his ass.

He tells me no one has ever done this before either. He tells me he's not sure he can control himself. He tells me he feels his balls filling and wanting to empty and asks me if I want to grab a towel or move aside when he cums. I tell him I don't want to do that at all. I want him to cum in my mouth.

I am moved by his consideration of me, I want him to feel the full impact of this and I do everything in my power to pull him into my mouth. I have to tilt my head a little to the side but I am able to allow him entrance. He places his hands on the back of my head and pushes himself further and further into my mouth. I feel the head of his cock at the back of my throat and I have to measure my breathing, timing my inhalations and exhalations to his thrusts.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He asks. I wonder how he thinks I might answer him with my mouth so full of him. I catch his gaze again and nod approval. "Do you really want me to cum in your mouth?" he asks. I nod again and I can feel his balls pulsing and beginning to empty first in a short burst then in considerable long streams of cum, into my throat as I swallow quickly and repeatedly to keep up with him.

I hear him exclaim over and over, "oh my god, oh my god," as he empties himself into me. I don't know who is more impressed now. I am pretty darned proud of myself - as much as for being the first as for being able to take almost the full length of him, the full girth of him into my mouth. He seems equally impressed and almost grateful for what I'm doing. I feel him slowing, losing his hardness and allow him to slide out of my mouth. He is still huge even though he is not fully erect. There is still cum escaping him and it runs down my chin. I reach down and push it back into my mouth with my fingertips.

I stand up now, reach around to the back of his neck and pull his face to me. I want him to see what he tastes like as well. I kiss him with the last drops of his cum in my mouth. I feel the passion in his kiss, he likes it. It is his turn to whisper thanks to me. And it is my turn to turn and walk away... head held high, a little shimmy in my hips and this time it's me... feeling like the victor...

A couple of hours ago, we were complete strangers. Who knew what a difference an afternoon would make? And now we know one another, intimately.

A couple of hours ago, I was frustrated with my electrical problems and apparently more than that, more than I knew. What I guess I didn't realize was that I needed this young man to walk into my house, into my life and turn it upside down, if only momentarily. There were apparently a couple of things he needed to show me and a couple of things I needed to show him. And show me, he did! I remain excited by his presence in my home. I remain excited by his close proximity.

I can smell him, even though he is in another room. We are separated by space, by several walls and yet I am acutely aware of his masculinity, his enormous size, his enormous need! I am still taken aback by the size of his cock. Never, never have I thought this could exist in real life. I've seen something similar in a movie, a guy named Paul...came close but gosh, this young man is huge. And I felt his vulnerability when he said he'd gotten close before but had never experienced a blow job.

So now, he's almost finished with what he was originally hired to do. But I feel there is something that remains unfinished. I must feel his cock filling me. I want to impale myself on him. I want to see if there is any way possible that I can accommodate his length, and his girth. I am of such tiny stature, but this is something that is not just a competition but a yearning. He has sparked in me a need long uncovered.

I am disappointed as he begins to pack up his things and seems to be finished. I don't begin to know what to pay him now. He has given me so much more than just an installed ceiling fan. He is in the kitchen leaning over his toolbox, taking maybe just a little bit longer than necessary. And it's his continued presence that fans the flame of my desire. As he reaches to close his toolbox for the last time, I find myself unwilling to let him leave, unable to miss out on this opportunity.

The buzzer on the clothes dryer momentarily startles me. He takes his tools out to the truck and I go to the dryer to change loads. What can I do, how can I approach this, I wonder as he returns through the garage door, walking into the laundry room. And I realize this is my last chance. I turn from the appliances to face him. And while I don't want to appear desperate, I have to know if it's possible.

"Fuck me." I say. "Please, fuck me ." I blurt out, hoping I don't sound foolish. Hoping more than anything else that he will say "yes".

He closes the small distance between us and places his hands on my shoulders, moving me slowly backward. The laundry table is here and I have laid out some of my bras, panties and thongs to dry. He removes one hand from my shoulder to sweep the lingerie to the side and reaches around my back and pulls me to him while at the same time pushing himself against me, against the laundry table. I love the feeling of his large, warm hand on my back. I feel my breasts swell and my nipples harden as I feel the heat, the strength of his body against mine. I am thankful to feel the hard-on in his jeans - again - and I think he must be "game."

I am growing light headed, dizzy at the prospect of fucking Seth. He slides his hand up my back to my hair and runs his hands over my hair as he kisses me urgently, passionately, and the juices from my pussy begin to run again. He pulls my hair back and licks and nibbles at my neck.

This time, I stand on tiptoes and I lift myself onto the edge of the laundry table so that I can pull him, his body closer between my legs. I wrap my legs around him tightly, I grind against him, rubbing up and down... we are still clothed and I wonder if either of us is actually debating still - whether we will allow this to happen - but I am just as happy to lose myself in the heat, the feelings of the moment. Our tongues dance together, I nibble on his lip, and he sucks on mine. My hands roam freely over his body. Damn, I still cannot get over the feeling of a well conditioned body. My fingers turn to the buttons on his shirt and I struggle a little because I am shaking so with desire.

I feel his breath catch as I reach the bottom button. It is so near his zipper and I allow my hand to linger for a moment. I break the kiss and look into his eyes. He doesn't look offended, doesn't look like he will stop me. I push the shirt from his shoulders to the floor, allowing my fingernails to play briefly with the muscles of his arms. Again the heat is one thing I notice. The heat of his body.

He turns to my tank top and slowly lifts it over my head, brushing my already rock hard nipples with his fingertips. I push him back a little bit; I slip off the table quickly this time, for the urgency is becoming overwhelming. I remove his belt, jeans and boxers. And I am again taken by the immensity of him. I briefly wonder if I will be able to take all of him. But we're beyond wondering now.

I am still wearing the tiniest of running shorts and satin panties which he is able to discard with a single, swift movement. I replace myself on the edge of the laundry table. I slide easily in part, I think, because of my own wetness. I pull him to me. This is a perfect angle as he briefly teases my pussy with his huge cock. My hands are on his hips as I try to maneuver him into me but he hesitates and kisses me again first on the mouth, then moving his mouth to my nipples.

I seriously don't think I can get any wetter. Seth, being aware of his size, wants to be sure I am ready. Oh, I am more than ready. He takes his tongue, laving it on one nipple while twisting and tweaking the other with his fingertips and fingernails. I try again to pull him to me but he slides his hand up my thigh to my pussy, rubbing over it and down the other thigh but still not yet inserting himself.

"Seth, please," I blurt breathlessly. "Please fuck me, I can't take this anymore, I need you now." He looks into my eyes now and reaches behind me to get a good grip on my ass. He pulls me forward and slowly pushes his huge head into my wet, hot waiting slit. It's almost like a vacuum as I pull him in. But at the same time, I feel a twinge of pain at the mere size of him. He moves in a little and stops, moves in a little more, and stops. I can feel my muscles relaxing to accommodate him and then squeezing as if afraid he will pull away and I begin to cum simply because of these contractions.

I wrap my legs around his hips again, I don't know how but I am able to engulf the full length of him with my tight little pussy. He pauses briefly to allow me to feel how huge, but only for a moment am I able to be still. I tighten my grasp with my legs around him and grind and bounce against him. I put my hands on his shoulders and attempt to lift myself off the table onto him. He seems to understand. He lifts and holds me in the air, sliding me onto and off of his wondrous cock. We have a great rhythm going, in and out, in and out. When he holds me briefly away, up and off of his cock for a moment I become frantic.

"Please, please don't stop." And this seems to be exactly what he wants. "Ask me again," he says. "Tell me how much you like it, how much you want it".

"You can't tell?" I ask. "Look how wet I am for you. Look how hard my nipples are for you . You are bigger than anyone I've ever had, anyone I've ever seen."

This apparently is not satisfactory. He places my feet on the floor and I am confused. And frustrated. I don't know what to think until he quickly spins me around forcefully and pushes me forward over the table. He takes my hands and places them over the far edge and tells me not to move them.

He runs his hands, his fingertips, his fingernails down my arms to my shoulders, down my shoulders to my sides... like butterfly wings, it feels. I can barely feel his touch, as light as it is. I start to reach behind me to touch him and he quickly grabs my hand and slaps it back into place at the far edge of the table.

"Don't move your hands. Is there something about this that you don't understand?" I am stretched out against the table, you see? I can feel the cold tabletop beneath me and I am being forced to restrain myself. He returns his fingertips to my sides, reaches around to lightly brush my nipples. His fingers continue their journey down my sides to my ass and I've apparently involuntarily relaxed... perhaps a moment too soon.

He reaches and kisses my ass cheek. He runs his tongue over it and slowly, tortuously slowly, rubs his hand ever so lightly over my ass in circle after circle. I feel my body responding, I'm beginning to rub myself, my pussy against the table in circle after circle.

He begins to draw light circles over my ass with his fingernails and while this is happening quickly, it feels like slow motion. And it seems that at about the time we've found a rhythm, I'm rubbing clockwise, he's rubbing counter clockwise... He removes his hand.

"Oh god, Seth, please don't stop again." He returns his hand to my ass. Slowly, ever so slowly he moves his fingers across, circling and circling my globes. And then I feel a sting. He slaps my ass so hard that it stings. And burns. And he slaps the other cheek. And I'm writhing against the table. And despite the pain, I am powerless to move away. Because the combination of the two feelings is so overwhelmingly awesome, so sexy, that I can only beg him for more.

It is now that he chooses to enter me from the rear. Not my ass, not yet, I think although this is a thought that is certainly occurring to me. But he brutally and forcefully pushes himself into my pussy once again and slams into me time and time again. He has his arm wrapped around my belly holding me relatively still. I love the feeling of his hand on my stomach. And I am surprised...a bit impressed at myself because I can feel his balls slapping against me and it is in this way that I know I am able to take the full length of him.

themilf
themilf
29 Followers