All Comments on 'Settling In'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot & Really hot

I see an awesome talent in your writing. This story was one of the best i have ever read & it transitioned so smoothly from anticipation to want & to control. Excellent.Looking forward to your next work.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Standard cheating wife story

Irresistable giant cock, slut-wife, pussy husband. And of course, the continued message that adultery is good for a marriage. I am sure that all losers that enjoy this crap will love this story to death.

You write well, but in my opinion, your subject matter sucks. Just keep on writing though, it is your right. No matter what assholes (not me though haha) say about it.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

Dark male, big cock wimp hubby. What else do you need for a story........Gee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Heh Heh!

The predictable whines from the LW gang aside, this was actually a rather clever twist on the usual plots: the wife gets her cake and eats it too (or gets her cock and gets her husband to eat her cunt). Somewhat overlooked is the fact that, while this may have started out as a cheating wife story, it ended up in an open and sharing arrangement. It's not quite clear what that leaves for the LW whiners to carry on about--hey, THEY don't have to live in this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a little quible

The whole size (here we go again) thing arises again. Please cliched taunts; "no way your husbands equipment will do the job, we reccomemd and upgrade,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
welcome biff

looking forward. but won't the surgeon general want a warning on each story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
VERY SEXY

Very sexy with her lover Carlos,But her husband should have been involved.He would have liked to watch,and that would have made a more exciting story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending????

I thought that John was going to take another with Lisa after finding out his wife was cheating on him. I can on say I am surprize with ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
flaws in the story, not the diamond

Carlo's thing is ridiculous. He can be big but the size he has in the story is ludicrous. And John's reaction is as true to life as Michael Jackson's nose.

There are some nice touches to the story but this story should be in the fantasy category rather than anything else. I'll read your other stories. Hopefully they will be a little more reasonable and not play out like an old poorly scripted John Holmes film.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This story needs continued. Since John is accepting of her fucking Carlos, perhaps she needs to come off the Pill, and when this happens she and Carlos need to start thinking about making Carlos a real daddy with John inviting Carlos to move in with their home so he can be around the baby when it comes?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 19 years ago
Great story, but a couple of comments

The story was very good, built up nicely, was very intense in describing the lovemaking between Lisa and Carlo. I hope you're going to write a sequel to this story, perhaps with Lisa coming off the pill, forcing John to wear condoms while Carlo tries to impregnate her.

I'm not one of those that expects total "reality" in stories, but a couple of things were distracting in their defiance of reality.

First, it is unbelieveable that a man hasn't measured himself, especially a hung stud like Carlo. Add to this that it's the man not the woman that is interested in size. It is unlikely that Lisa would spend time measuring when she could be sucking him.

Second, a penis over a foot long wouldn't fit, would hurt the woman, and I'm not one that enjoys reading about such exaggerated size. Nine to ten inches is the max for reality.

Overall, though, the story was very exciting, and I hope you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sequesl Please! Tell Us About Her Having A Baby

Love adulterous wife stories, and I love adulterous wives who get pregnant by other men the most. I would like to read a sequel where she finds out that she is pregnant, that the couple pretends to the world- and even each other- that the baby is his, but they both know the odds of that are very very small.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

When is she going to start showing off a rounded tummy with a new piece of jewelry, from the jeweler? Needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Overall this was a good story.

I was a little put off by the elephantine proportions of Carlos. Realize that most male porn stars are 7-9" and the ones known for being truly enormous are 10", 11" tops.

My point is if you made Carlos 10" long and 2" across, that's still a huge penis. It wouldn't disrupt the theme of the story, and would make it more realistic.

I like your work and hope more is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a price for everything

whom else does he do? cynical, i think not. john may miss the sex and the woman, but a price too high i think, himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
complete crock of nigger loving shit

Anyone who enjoys race traitors and wimp cuckold husbands needs to be shot in the gut and left in the desert. John should have killed her mudshark ass. One star. Nigger loving author needs to die.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
don't hold back...

go on, tell us how you really feel...

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Smoking?

Sorry, it was probably well written, but her chain smoking put me off completely! Not a good reason, but you'd have to be a non smoker to understand. However, in deference to your undoubted abilities, I didn't vote it down.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A GEOGRAPHIC MOVE TO BECOME

a slut, a wimp and a cream pie eater, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless

husband should kick her out and blow the other guys cock off any man that fucks anothers wife is worthless as well.

the man is a wimp for staying with the whore to.

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
After the Stretching is Done

Is there anyone out there that thinks that the future will be great for the husband?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Why the cigarette smoking?

Sweetie being an inveterate smoker (especially being a banker's wife from San Fran!) is orthogonal to the story theme. Doesn't detract (except to disgust anti-nicotine readers!) ... doesn't enhance. If SS37 needed something temporizing for Sweetie to do, playing with her nipples and snatch is more erotic than burning leaves in her mouth!

Comments about the depicted size are valid, but as unrealistic as that size! Stereotypical peckers on dark Brazilians is one of those things that are irresistible for erotica authors (as well as petite young white wives!) Readers: Just get over it and subtract enough length to read 8 1/2", or, more simply, just read 'as huge as I've ever seen!' Agree that Sweetie HAD a more realistic measurement box (for length, girth, volume, cum production and endurance) than any ruler!

Biggest (and unnecessary) stretch of credulity is a storefront jeweler in an unpopular strip mall (remember the perennially empty parking lot) giving away valuable services - and then a big-ruby necklace - for a nice piece of ass. He could easily be boffing dozens of 'desperate housewives' AND selling them jewelry!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothe

Another cheating whore wife and another cuckold husband. What a novel concept you came up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
needed more detail or background

It doesn't really explain why she instantly falls for the dark skin big cock guy. I mean she must have seen handsome guys with bulges before so why now after the move does she have sex with this one guy so quickly. No romancing, just innuendo and boom she is getting fucked. Also no dialog as to why the hubby is a cuck?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Hubby has a losing proposition on his hands. He needs to set them up, get some evidence then dump the backstabbing slut.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its always the laughable "well hung" "Bug cock" "huge cock" lovers...why is it laughable....it says so much about the man writing the story, because its self denying man who get hung up on a lover being hung. Epic fail skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star dislike:

She prostituted herself for jewellery and he effectively became her pimp by letting her do it.

Wonder how the jeweller is recovering the cost of all those jewels he showered on her? Does he have hidden cameras that produce internet porn best sellers...or will he one day tire of her and demand the jewellery back or the vids become public?

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Nope, don't like cucks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disgusting as usual, makes the run for the spontaneous convulsive vomiting act every time.

It’s sad how these autobiographical tales picture the authors family twisted life so ugly. Nothing to like here.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous