Seven Days of Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay had already experienced two or three orgasms and she was ready for him to blow his load wherever he wished. And then she had a even more kinky thought. “Dan,” she cooed, “stick that big hard cock of yours up my ass and fuck me hard like you did last night before you came.”

Dan pulled slipped back away from her body, his cock withdrawing inch by inch from her moist center. His hands gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as he rubbed the head of his cock against the puckered little hole. “Do it Dan,” she whimpered, “fuck my tight ass right here in the park.”

Dan pushed the head of his cock past her tight anal ring and felt the muscles contract around the head as it slipped inside her. “God dammit, you are so tight!” he exclaimed as he bit his lips and tried to not shoot his load already. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead as he worked his shaft deeper inside her ass. Kay lay her face down on the blanket and reached her arms back and grabbed her own ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart so Dan could grip her hips and pump his massive cock all the way inside her.

It didn’t take long for either of them to start their join climax. Kay started screaming as soon as she felt his balls touch your ass and knew that he was in to the hilt. She couldn’t believe the intense pressure that this brought to her clit and to every region of her body. As she came Kay could feel Dan slapping her ass and fucking her harder than he than he had last night. She could also feel the cream and chocolate sauce running down her thighs and squishing between them and she loved that feeling as much as she did the sex.

Dan pulled out of her ass as he started to cum and flipped her over and pushed her tits together and scooped up a handful of the cream from her leg and put it between her tits. “Push these big puppies together honey,” he teased. Dan slipped his cock between her tits and as she pushed them together pumped his hips as fast as he could. Kay’s tongue flicked the head every time it poked through the cream and from the hidden valley beneath her breasts. She wanted him to cum on her face, in her mouth, her hair and all over her body. She was his slave to cum and he knew it. Dan felt the cum starting to shoot out the tip of his cock and he grabbed his shaft in his hand and started stroking it faster over her tits and mouth. The first few spurts hit her cheek and then aiming at her tits he frosted her nipples in cum. Finally he grabbed her head in one hand and pushed his penis all the way into her mouth and fucked it as hard as she could as she sucked out the last few spurts and cleaned his cock off.

As soon as Dan pulled away Kay grabbed his hand and jumped up and ran towards the pond off to the side. Without casting a sideways glance she jumped into the pond and Dan followed quickly behind. They managed to rinse all the cream and chocolate sauce off of their bodies before getting dressed again and heading back to the carriage after they had eaten once more and finished off their lunch. As they slipped into the carriage the driver turned and handed Kay a manilla envelope. “As you requested Mad’ am,” he said with a huge grin.

Dan waited until they were inside the house to ask what the envelope contained. That’s when he got the shock of his life. Kay led him to the computer and opened up the envelope dumping six diskettes onto the desk, grabbing one of them and slipping it into its drive she opened the drive on the computer and called up the information stored on the disk. Dan watched as the screen filled with images of their naked bodies in various positions in the park from this afternoon.

Stay tuned for the final two chapters coming soon. Please remember if you liked this to send feedback and let Me know and also to vote.

12