Seven-Mile High Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it for Michael. He began to shoot gobs of sperm into the girl's mouth, but it didn't slow her down. She quickly swallowed and kept sucking until the nerves in his cock were shouting for her to stop. At this point his finger was fully into Jessica's vagina, and moving very fast. As he continued to squirt cum into his new girlfriend's mouth, she sprayed pussy juice all over his hand.

As Michael came down from his sexual high, he saw Darlene and Mac on the passenger side of the car. She was sitting on his lap, facing him, bouncing up and down ordering him to fuck her harder. She was talking dirty in his ear using every four-letter word Michael knew; and a few that he didn't. Most of the time she just, moaned and said,

"Fuck me Mac…. Fuck me hard baby ... Make me cum … shoot your cum in my pussy … fill me up."

When they were done, they all relaxed a little and attempted to concentrate on the movie. A dark haired girl in the movie was on her hands and knees, yelling at a guy with a very large cock to fuck her in her.

Jessica looked at him and said sweetly,

"That's what I want you to do to me, Daddy."

"In your butt?"

"No Daddy, in my pussy. Deep in Momma's pussy."

"I thought you said that you were a virgin Jess. What about that fantastic blowjob."

"I was a virgin, but I don't count a blowjob as sex. My mom said that sex was only when a man puts his penis into a girl's pussy. Jacking a guy off or sucking him; is just a nice way to make him feel better."

"Have you ever sucked a guy off before?"

"Just my mom's brother."

"Your uncle?"

"Uh huh. He really liked it, and it made him feel good. I have never swallowed cum before you though. Your cum tastes really good, and I'll do it whenever you want."

"Did you ever tell your mother what your uncle made you do?"

"Yah. She told me he did the same thing to her before I was born and it was OK, as long as he didn't put his penis inside of me. When I told her that I wanted to have sex with you, she said that I had finally grown up and hoped it would be a wonderful experience. She loves sex and once told me, that she could do it ten hours a day and never get tired."

All Michael could think of was, 'WOW".

"Jessica?"

"What Darlene?"

"Why don't we go back to your house? This movie is lame and I want to have some really good sex while it's not too late. It's too tight in here for Mac to eat me out; besides my mom wants me in by twelve, so I can go to church in the morning."

'WOW!' thought Michael.

"Let's go then Mac."

"I want to see the movie Darlene." Mac whined.

"Do you want to sit here and watch people fuck on a movie screen, or go home and shove your cock in me?"

Mac thought about it for a second or two; then started his car. After replacing the speaker, he drove slowly toward the exit. They were at Jessica's house in twenty minutes. When they got in the house, she told Michael to wait in the front room until she called him. He went to the phone and called home, explaining to his Dad that he was going to stay over at Mac's house and would be home in the morning. All his Dad said was,

"Uh huh. I thought you said that you didn't like him Michael."

"He's OK Dad, he's just a jock."

"All right, but be careful Michael."

To Be Continued…

12