Seven Minutes In Heaven Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he said.

Debbie shrugged. "It's ok. They were just in the way."

Jim held the shredded ends of the panties like a handful of loose strings, then pulled them completely from her hips. The air was cool on her bare, moist pussy. Jim stabbed two fingers inside her, and she arched her back and groaned.

"Goddamn, you are one wet chick," he said.

His thick fingers wiggled inside her, rubbing her sensitive spots. Debbie closed her eyes and moaned through her squeezed lips. Not many of the guys she slept with did anything to make her feel good before they shoved their dicks inside her. At least Jim made sure she was wet first.

She heard a zipper and opened one eye. Jim was pulling down his pants with his free hand. Suddenly she was frightened. Was this really what she wanted? She was taking a big chance. If she got pregnant again, Mom would kill her.

He shoved his jeans down and his big dick popped out. She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned. This was what she wanted. She spread her knees wider, as wide as she could in the narrow back seat, especially when her ankles were practically tied together by her jeans.

"Are you ready baby? I waited long enough for this," Jim said. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

"I'm ready, baby, I'm ready."

Jim raised her feet to the roof of the car, ducked his head, and pushed his shoulders between her knees.

"Jim, what are you doing?" she said.

"I'm gonna fuck you, that's what I'm doing."

He pushed her hips down. Debbie winced, but he slipped himself between her legs until her knees were around his narrow waist, like she was tied around him and he was her prisoner. Her crotch grazed down the front of his shirt, leaving a streak of moisture. His long, hard cock popped up between her legs and slapped down on her belly. She groaned and bit her lower lip. The head at the end of it was fat and wide, and the tiny hole at the tip opened like the mouth of a fish breathing water. His cum would shoot from that hole, and she wanted all that he had to give, but not right there on her belly. She wanted it inside her belly.

Jim pushed it down to her wet opening. The head grazed over her button, and the jolts that shot through her body made her back arch. Then it was sliding into her. She felt the head split her open, felt the insistent pressure as it made its way forward, felt the hot shaft burning her channel.

"Oh God," Debbie moaned.

Her legs hung in the air, tied behind Jim at her ankles. She groaned and squirmed under the weight of the heavy cock in her body. Jim pushed slowly until it hit bottom, and he held it there while Debbie thrashed and cried out.

"Do it Jim, please," she said. Her voice was a breathless gasp.

Jim pulled back and hammered her pelvis with his hips. Tied as she was to him, Debbie moved back and forth across the vinyl seat with every move he made. Her pussy closed on Jim's shaft like a fist. She was wet and dripping with juice, but it held him inside her like glue.

Jim pumped hard with his hips, and the entire car rocked on squeaky springs. His eyes were squeezed shut and his face was twisted in an ugly grimace, and he was dripping with sweat.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna come," he grunted.

"Do it for me baby."

Debbie dug her heels into his ass, pulling as much of his cock into her as she could. Then he groaned and his hips jerked erratically, and the sperm that was so precious spilled in her belly. She moaned and smiled. The warmth spread quickly all through her belly and made her toes tingle.

Jim let out a deep breath and collapsed on top of her, pressing his damp face against her bare breast. Her legs bent up so her feet touched the car's ceiling panel.

"That was great. How come you don't fuck me more often?" Debbie said.

Jim shrugged. "I don't know. I got other girls want me to fuck them."

They were quiet for a minute or two. The noises of the party seeped through the garage walls into the car. Debbie tangled her fingers in Jim's hair. She moved her ass and felt a puddle on the seat.

"Your brother's gonna kill us for the mess we made in his car," she said.

Jim looked around the car and shrugged again.

"Don't worry about it, it's vinyl, the stuff never dies," he said.

12