Seven Tasks of Poor Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But at least, she realized, she had taken care of Ivan without having to feel him stretch her apart.

And somehow, inexplicably, she felt a small hint of pride and accomplishment at hearing Mistress Erika applaud her efforts.

"Well done, well done....you have finished your first task."

"Thank you, mistress," she nodded, trying to lick Ivan's cum away from her bottom lip. With her wrists cuffed, she could only kneel there, feeling filthy. "Can someone wipe me off, please?"

Ivan approached her again, and Carrie was amazed to see that his hands were literally dripping with dangling curtains of cum-----she thought that as much had splashed over her face, there wouldn't have been a drop left on his fingers! "Our little slave wants us to wipe her off," he laughed. "Janie, do you have a towel?"

"I think there's one in the bathroom," Janie suggested.

Ivan shrugged dismissively, and proceeded to run his cum-covered hands over Janie's face, through her hair, and over her shoulders until they were clean again. "That's okay, Janie, I found something better to use."

Carrie scowled angrily, but dared not say anything more.

"Well Ivan, I think you've earned a rest," Erika said. "Janie, why don't you get comfortable on the other bed.....it's time you had some fun, sweetie."

"About fucking time," Janie grins, and Tommy watched in excitement as the short Hispanic cop took off her slacks, revealing a hairy snatch just begging to be licked. Tommy's cock twitched in Erika's hands, as his mouth began watering at the thought of being thought of being forced to go down on Janie, just like his sister had to go down on Ivan.

Erika began laughing----something told Tommy that it wasn't going to be that simple. "Guys, our little slave boy is getting stiff.....he thinks he's actually going to be lucky enough to lick Janie's pussy."

The other cops laughed, and Tommy's heart sank as Ivan handed Erika a large bottle of strawberry lubricant, and a few other items that he couldn't make out.. "Get up on your knees Tommy," she commanded. "Face down, ass up in the air."

Tommy resisted for a second, shaking his head, but he was treated to three sharp spanks and a painful sensation on his inner thigh! This evil bitch had clipped a clothes pin to his skin!

"You remember the rules, Tommy, you have to obey or you get punished....or worse yet, the deal is off and you two go to jail. Now get on your FUCKING KNEES!!"

There was no more argument. Tommy obeyed, and choked back fearful tears as his underwear was ripped off of his body. He was exposed now, his stiff cock dangling below him....and his asshole vulnerable to anything that Erika wished to do to him. With his wrists handcuffed, he could barely move, let alone see what Erika was holding beside the lube and clothespins.

Tommy heard a moan now, and it was coming from Janie. He slowly twisted his head to see the cop, expecting to find her fingering herself. Instead, he was shocked to find his little sister on her knees once again, by the bed, with her hair stuffed tightly between Janie's legs. His baby sister was going down on another woman! They must have guided her over while he was arguing with Erika.

"Isn't that sexy, Tommy," Erika asked soflty. "Your little sister is licking my friend's pussy. I'll bet it's making her wet......I wonder if she's ever had her tongue is someone's cunt before."

Tommy turned his head away, feeling too ashamed to watch his sister forced to perform such a degrading act. That's when he felt a second clothespin being attached to the skin of his balls!

"This is a performance, Tommy,'" Erika said softly, but sternly. "You have to watch, or I make things tough for you!"

Tommy turned back to see his sister's head bobbing up and down, each bob causing Janie to squeal pleasurably. He was ashamed to realize that his cock was getting stiffer....and even more ashamed to realize that he wished he had a better view. He closed his eyes, barely able to watch.

"Eyes open," Erika reminded him, flicking the clothespin on his balls. He obeyed, and then was shocked to feel a warm gush of liquid drip over his ass.

It felt like gel----obviously the lubricant-----and Erika had poured on far more than was probably necessary. It coated his asshole, cascaded down his balls and cock and onto his heels. What was she going to do?

From the corner of the room, Ivan answered his question. He hopes that it wasn't going to involve him!

"This is your second task, Carrie," Ivan smiled, stroking his cock as he spoke from his chair. Was it actually getting hard again? "You need to make my friend cum......"

"And the longer she takes," Erika chimed in, "the more playtime I get with you." Erika's finger began circling Tommy's asshole now----and with his anus covered in lube, the only resistance was Tommy's own fear.

Over by the other bed, Carrie felt

degraded, embarrassed and filthy. She could still feel what felt like an entire quart of Ivan's cum covering her face and hair, and now she was having her face pressed against this woman's clit! It tasted salty and sweet at the same time------not at all what she thought a pussy would taste like.

She didn't hold back----the quicker she completed her tasks, the faster they would get out of here----but she was only two tasks in, and she was already exhausted emotionally. She lifted her head back for just a moment, taking in a deep breath before continuing, when she head Tommy grunt with a hoarse voice.

"Oh Carrie, you'd better hurry and get that pussy to scream," laughed Erika. "I already have two fingers in your brother's tight little ass....I'm not sure how much more he can take!"

Concerned for her brother, Carrie shoved her face tightly into the dripping wet cunt that sat in front of her. Imitating what the football coach did to make her cum last year, Carrie began stroking the inside of Janie's pussy lips with the tip of her tongue, while using her fingers to vigorously stroke the cop's clit. The results were almost instantaneous-----Janie began writhing, moaning, and reaching up under her shirt to massage her own nipples. It wouldn't be long.

Tommy couldn't believe what he was seeing, but he was too paralyzed with sensations he'd never known before. Amazingly, he felt his asshole stretch open even tighter as Erika slid a THIRD finger into him.

"Don't worry baby.....I don't think she has much longer there," Erika commented. "Carrie, if you don't make her cum soon, I'm gonna have my entire fist in your brother's tight little ass...."

Carrie stroked Janie's clit even faster, kept rubbing her tongue across her slit, and even managed to stroke Janie's soaked ass with her thumb. After a few seconds, Janie howled at the top of her lungs.....and a thick, powerful jet of liquid began unexpectedly firing from her pulsing pussy! Without any way to balance herself or sit up, the shackled Carrie could do nothing except feel her hair, mouth and gown get covered with the cop's juices......

She had just made another woman squirt!

As Janie collapsed in astonishment,

Tommy could only marvel at what he had just seen. He barely felt Erika's fingers slowly slide out of his ass. He realized that she had pulled out only when she began clapping in approval.

"Bravo, Carrie, bravo," she smiled. "You're making me proud. But I think Ivan is back to full strength......let's move right on to our third task!"

Carrie looked in dismay at Ivan, who was standing up again, grinning. He was hard again------harder than before, actually!

"Are you ready to have a big cock in your mouth again, Carrie?" Erika asked. "Are you ready for your third task?"

"Yes, mistress," Carrie responded quietly. Her jaw was already aching from sucking off Ivan a few moments before......how could it get any worse?

"Flip over, Tommy," Erika ordered, as she thankfully removed the clothespins from his body. "Get on your back."

Confused, Tommy did as he was ordered. Still handcuffed, he found it difficult to roll over as they asked, but he eventually succeeded. Smeared with lube, and his ass still pulsing from Erika's fingers, he was happy to at least be on his back, where his ass was protected from Erika. But his cock was standing at full attention, in full view of his sister.

Janie and Ivan had uncuffed Carrie at this point, and pulled off her cum-covered prom dress, as well as her bra and panties. She was completely naked now, and she used her free hands to try to cover herself.

Erika leaned forward and gently pinched both of Carrie's hard little nipples, pulling her towards the bed, and towards her brother. She didn't like where this was going.

"We're going to give you a chance to make things a little easier on you and your brother," Erika explained. "Straddle your big brother......straddle him like you were going to have a nasty little 69!"

"God, no!" she protested in shock! This was exactly what she was afraid of hearing, but Mistress Erika wasn't in the mood to hear any complaints. She pinched her nipples once again, twisting, and smiling cruelly as Carrie's body jolted in pain.

"You don't want the handcuffs back on, do you?" Erika threatened, her voice getting louder as she barked. "If I have to put the handcuffs back on you, we're taking you to jail next. Sit your dirty little cunt in your brothers' face, lean down, and suck his cock!"

Carrie started to cry, but it only seemed to amuse the cops even more. Trying not to make it worse than it already way, she straddled her brother's face, trying not to smother him by touching her pussy to his skin.

She had to stand on the tips of her toes to keep her weight off of his face, which took all the muscles that she had in her legs.

As soon as she wrapped her fingers tentatively around her brothers' dick, she felt pressure from behind her.......Ivan's thick, monstrous cock was pressing against her twat! He was going to fuck her, right over her brothers' face!

She looked at Erika in horror, but she was only laughing with delight. Her pants were off now, and she was fingering her own shaved, glistening wet slit. Janie, now completely naked as well, got on the bed with Tommy and Carrie, rubbing her own nipples in excitement. She was holding a riding crop in her hand, and the sight of it frightened Carrie. She had no tolerance for pain, and she didn't want to feel it on her ass.

"Here's the challenge," Erika said. "You have to suck off your brother, while Ivan fucks you. If you can make Ivan cum first, we'll skip your fourth task, and you'll be that much closer to going home. But if Tommy cums first, your fourth task is going to be really, really uncomfortable."

No sooner than she said the words, she could feel Ivan's cock pressing into her! It was bigger than anything she had ever stuffed into her pussy, and she couldn't help but grunt in shock.

Tommy's cock was quivering in front of her, and she tried to work up the courage to place it in her mouth. Of course, if Tommy didn't cum, they would skip the fourth task, so she briefly considered not giving her best effort. But then she found out what the riding crop was for, as it smacked her right ass cheek with a cruel crack.

"I want to see a nice, slobbery blowjob," Janie insisted. "If I think you're holding out, I'll paint your ass red, girl."

The left cheek was smacked now.....followed by her lower back........and then the right ass cheek again.....and Carrie finally submitted by deep-throating all six inches of her big brothers' cock. The riding crop ceased, and Tommy's body twitched uncontrollably.

Carrie just sat there for a moment, trying to get used to the situation she was in. She held her brother's cock firmly in her mouth, the tip of it pressed tightly against the roof of her mouth, although she made no other movement. Ivan's cock was slowly edging deeper into her pussy, stretching her out.....she was being filled at both ends, and the sensory overload just shut her down for a moment.

She was smacked again on the lower back, causing her to jerk. "Suck him, don't just hold his dick in your mouth like a dead hooker!" screamed Janie.

And with that, she began earnestly blowing her brother's cock, pretending like it was her boyfriends. She used both hands on the shaft, and sucked vigorously....she knew that Tommy would probably explode before Ivan did, but she'd do anything to stay out of jail----or having that Hispanic bitch smack her again!

The faster Carrie's lips glided over her brothers' cock, the faster Ivan's hips seemed to be bucking. Standing behind her, his fingers tightly gripped around Carrie's hips, he was slamming his cock unrelenting deep into her, causing her entire body to quake. It forced her mound to press against her brother's face, and she could feel her own juices dripping into his nose and mouth. She could only imagine what he was thinking right now, but she tried to put it out of her head. She tried not to think about her stiff nipples pressed against his chest, or how his cock was trembling in her mouth. Or worse......how close she was to cumming in front of all of them!

Tommy was in agony, as he tried to hold back----but his senses had been overloaded by this point. He had watched his little sister suck off not only a huge cop, but another woman----and Erika had been teasing him the entire time. He didn't think it was going to be possible to not shoot a load in his sisters' mouth before Ivan was finished......he had already shot a wad, and Tommy was just too worked up.

He had hoped that Carrie would hold back a bit, but every time she slowed down, that fucking Hispanic cop would smack her ass with the riding crop! So he did his best to think about anything else------anything--------he had no idea how good his cock would feel all the way in the back of his sister's throat.....he was twisting his hips, trying to pop his cock out of Carrie's mouth for just one moment.....

Janie saw what she was doing, and she held Carrie's head down------Tommy's cock was completely stuffed down his sisters' throat now, and her sweaty clit was pressed against his nose! He could feel Ivan's balls slapping against his forehead, and he tried to focus on that to keep him from exploding, but it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough.

An entire week's worth of his sperm exploded out like a volcano, as the other cops cheered-----he could feel his sister's mouth gulping and sucking and swallowing, as she was forced to swallow every ounce. After a long, ecstacy filled minute, she had sucked him completely dry, swallowing almost every drop.

They had clearly failed the challenge, and Ivan celebrated by pulling his long cock out and cumming a second time! From the corner of his eye, Tommy could see Janie screaming with joy, using her hands to pump him off. He closed his eyes as wave after wave of cum coated Carrie's ass and cunt, as well as Tommy's forehead! Exhausted, Carrie sat back without thinking, smearing more cum all over Tommy's face. When the cops pulled her off of his body, Carrie had long streams of Tommy's jizz dripping from her mouth, and what seemed like a gallon of it raining off of her ass. She looked as if she had been beaten, and she sat in shock at the edge of the bed.

How much more could they take, Tommy wondered? Would his sister ever be the same after this? He wished he could wipe his face off, the thought of Ivan's cum all over his face was repulsive, but he was still handcuffed. He looked at Carrie. She looked different now. Defiant, almost.

"Do you have something to say, little girl?" Janie asked, stroking Carrie's cheek with the riding crop. "Are you going to cry now?"

"Is that all you got?" Carrie spat back. "Who do I get to fuck next?!"

The cops looked at each other and laughed. They seemed impressed, but Tommy wasn't sure it was a good idea to adopt such a confrontational stance. But it might have been the only thing keeping Carrie sane.

"Both of you.....get on the bed, side by side," Erika ordered. "Get on your knees, face down into the bed.....I want your asses in the air!"

Tommy and Carrie did as they were told, although they could barely look at each other. By now, they both reeked of sweat and semen, and they had no idea what was going to happen next.

At the edge of the bed, they could both see Ivan leaning back in the chair in the corner of the room. His balls had been emptied twice and his cock dangled between his legs lifelessly, but he was slowly massaging his shaft, trying to bring it back to life.

Janie kneeled next to both of the kids, and she began tenderly licking Tommy's face for a moment, and then Carrie's, cleaning them off with her tongue.

From behind them, Erika was applying

another handful of lube to both of their asses, and Tommy could hear the whirring noise of small vibrators. Erika had two in her hands, and she was preparing to use both of them. Her fingers were one thing....but he wasn't sure he was ready for this.

"Oh yeah, bring it on," his sister was laughing.

"Oh, that I will," promised Erika. "This is your fourth task.....make Ivan hard again. When he gets hard, we'll go on to your fifth task. Until then, you're both my bitches!"

And with that, Tommy felt the thin vibrator slide into his ass! He tried to squirm free, but because he was on his knees and he was still handcuffed, he couldn't move. Worse yet, his asshole was completely opened to Erika because of his position. She wasted no time in gliding the vibrator deep into his ass, and she started stroking it in and out......

"Look at that," Erika snickered. "I think Tommy likes it up the ass....his dick is getting stiff again!"

Tommy didn't think it was possible, but his cock was definitely twitching. How could that be?

Janie was pulling more toys from her bag now. Janie had pulled out something Tommy had never seen before. It was a rubber object----shiny, black and thick. Tommy didn't know what it was....but it didn't look comfortable.

"Come on, I thought you guys were going

to get serious here," laughed Carrie. "Why are you holding back?"

What was Carrie doing? She was actually egging them on! "Sis, shut up, will you?"

Janie ignored her, and wandered behind Carrie and turned on the vibrator. "We're going to need your brother nice and stiff for this next task, honey," Janie explained. "We still have him all handcuffed, why don't you reach over and start fluffing him."

Before Tommy could protest, Carrie did as she was told, and once again he felt the bizarre sensation of his sister's fingers stroking his cock! After a moment, she gripped his shaft rather uncomfortably, as she felt an entirely new sensation. Suddenly, she was twitching and gasping for air.

"No...." she sqeaked almost voicelessly. Her defiant attitude had slipped away as Janie began forcing the butt plug past the teen-ager's tight little sphincter.

"I told you it was going to be uncomfortable, you smart-mouthed little cunt," Erika hissed, as she continued gently sliding her dildo into Tommy's ass. "Are you going to behave like a good girl now?"

Carrie didn't answer-----she only gasped in short panicked breaths. She finally responded with a tearful yes when Erika smacked her ass with the back of her hand, adding yet another welt to her backside.

Tommy felt the vibrator slip out of his ass now, and he wondered why Erika had stopped. Then he realized that the fourth task had ended, and it was time to move on to the fifth task----because Ivan was on his feet now, fully hard, ready to punish his sister again, he assumed.

He hoped. As much as he hated himself for thinking it, he'd rather have Ivan's cock in Carrie's ass, and not his.

Erika leaned in by Tommy's ear and

started whispering.

"Tell me something, young Tommy," she asked. "Have you ever had another man's cock in your ass?"