Seventh Heaven Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked. Simon slowly slipped to the floor of the shower and kissed her deep tasting his cum on her lips.

Kissing her forehead he smiled and said. "Ruthie, next time we will do it right, in bed!"

"Simon, if that wasn't right, I'd hate to see what is!"

He slowly pulled her to her feet, reached for a bottle of shampoo and began working the lather into her long locks. By the time he was done he was once again sporting a major hard-on. Ruthie moaned as he worked his fingers through her hair and began playing with her tits again.

Ruthie slipped to the floor and rinsed her hair off and grabbing his cock began sucking and licking on it. She stroked it like a pro and within minutes Simon was cumming all over her face and hair.

She laughed. "I was out of cream rinse, thanks for the treatment."

He pulled her up and playfully slapped her ass, rinsed the cum from her face and hair and gave her a long soul searching kiss with his hands playing continually with her ass.

Simon turned off the shower and they dried themselves off. When they exited the bathroom they were greeted with applause from three naked bodies all covered in sweat and cum.

While Simon and Ruthie were in the shower Sandy, Martin and Rose started their own fun in the bedroom. Both Sandy and Rose tried desperately to get Martin up to no avail. Rose turned her attention to her long time friend Sandy.

Leaving Martin's cock the two girls started kissing and Sandy ended up on her back with Rose's fully clothed body covering hers. All of a sudden they were the only two in the room and Martin sat back to watch and recharge his batteries.

They were kissing hot and heavy. Their hands were all over each other. Rose slid down to Sandy's large tits and began sucking on her nipple and squeezing the other one. Her other hand parted Sandy's legs and slid easily into her dripping pussy.

She rose up and smiled. "You sure are ready aren't you Sandy?"

"Rose for you, anytime!"

Rose slipped to Sandy's cunt and slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt. Her tongue slid up and down Sandy's slit and began working on her clit. Sandy was nearing climax, but Rose wanted this to last. Rose stopped and raising up on her knees pulled her fingers from Sandy's cunt and began licking them. When they were clean Rose kept eye contact with Sandy and slowly began unbuttoning her vest. Sliding it off she tossed it aside, and began unbuttoning her shirt. Once undone she tugged it from her skirt and tossed it with the vest, Licking her bright pink lips and not losing eye contact with Sandy she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Shrugging and letting the straps fall from her shoulders her gorgeous tits popped into view.

Both Sandy and Martin let out small moans as they feasted on Rose's perfect breasts. They were not overly large, but perfectly shaped with quarter sized aureoles and small pink nipples. What was special was the way they turned upwards to the sky defying gravity.

Sandy mesmerized by them pulled herself up and wrapped her lips around one nipple. Rose followed Sandy back to the mattress and let Sandy play and suck on her tits.

Now Martin was once again sporting a major hard-on crawled behind Rose and tugged at the zipper at the back of her skirt. Pulling it down he nearly ripped the skirt from her hips. Martin pulled Rose's panties off and rolling into his back scooted between her thighs. She was a natural auburn, with a cunt totally covered in hair. Martin groaned and began parting her auburn forest trying to get at her cunt. He finally parted a way and grabbing her compact ass began licking away at her cunt. Her slit became a river flowing juices into his mouth. He shoved two fingers of one hand into her pussy and one finger of the other into her asshole. She wiggled and groaned as Martin started working on her clit.

Rose looked back and his cock was standing straight up at full mast.

"Hey Sandy, look what we did!"

Sandy unburied her face from Rose's tits and let out a loud scream. She scurried from under the two sweating bodies and ran around the other side of the bed. She nearly hurled herself onto Martin's cock and in one quick motion drove her dripping pussy down onto Martin's cock until her ass was grinding against her thighs.

Sandy knew she wouldn't last long seeing she had been waiting for this since long before Ruthie and Martin fucked.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe this, I needed it so bad and here I go I'm going to cum. Fuck Rose, it's all your fault. If you hadn't sucked me so good I wouldn't be so close so soon. Oh fuck your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt Martin. Fuck me, fuck me harder! I'm cummmmmming.

She shook and squirted all over his legs, rolling off of him she laid there covered in sweat and bodily fluids.

Martin pulled out from Rose's thighs his face covered with her juices. He turned her over and they kissed like long time lovers.

She looked into his eyes with those dark green eyes of hers; "Now fuck me Martin, we've both wanted this for a long time. Fuck me like it's the last fuck you'll ever have."

Martin gripped his thick stiff cock and teasingly slid it up and down her slit.

"Quit teasing me you bastard and put that fucker in me!"

He laughed and with one fast forward movement sank that wide bodied cock into her cunt.

Rose let out a wild grunt and wrapped her long tapered legs around his back and held on for a wild ride.

Martin was like a man possessed. He grunted and slammed into her cunt driving her ass deep into the mattress. She sank her teeth into his shoulder and scratched his back and spurred him on.

"Come on Martin, give me that cock, fuck my tight cunt you mother fucker. Make me feel it like I never felt a cock before. It may not be as long as Simon's but Fuck; I love how wide it is. It's stretching my cunt like never before I love the way you fuck me, don't stop. Oh fuck I'm going to cum, oh cum with me fill me with your cum. Make me a mommy, oh Martin I can feel you spurting in me. I'm cummmmmming nowwwwwwwww!!"

Her legs fell from Martin's back and she just laid there shaking feeling him spurt again and again in her fertile cunt.

Martin finally rolled off of her and laid next to her all three covered in sweat.

Just then the bathroom door opened and a sparkling clean Simon and Ruthie emerged. All three began applauding.

Simon looked down at Rose's auburn forest and noticed cum seeping from her well fucked pussy. Simon looked up at Rose' "Well??"

She smiled and showed him two thumbs up.

While all this was happening Lucy had pulled into the driveway and Sarah & Matt hopped out of the back. Matt was still sporting a huge erection that Sarah had given him. Eric got out of the front seat on weak knees after cumming in Mary's mouth. Mary followed after Eric and tried to straighten her hair and clothes, she could still taste her father's cum on her tongue.

Lucy having orgasmed from Matt's fingers earlier and tasting her father's cum from Mary's kiss was horny as hell and needed and wanted a cock as soon as possible hopped out of the driver side and followed the others into the back yard.

Annie was in the shallow end of the pool with Kevin lying on the pool edge with his cock buried deep down Annie's throat. Carlos was behind her fucking Annie's tight ass and rubbing her clit as the same time.

Seeing this Lucy nearly lost it and literally drug Matt and Mary into the house. She wanted sex and she wanted it now. She figured she could try either or both. They ran up the stairs and entering the guest bedroom she tore off her shirt and bra. Hopped onto the bed and yelled at Mary and Matt to join her.

Meanwhile Sarah and Eric took a seat near the pool to watch Annie and her two son-in-laws. Sarah could not believe what was going on before her and before she knew it Eric had taken off his shirt and shoes and was now kicking his pants off. She looked at him and smiled weakly as he pulled his boxers off and slowly stroked himself watching his wife sucking and being fucked in the ass.

Upstairs Matt shook his head; "I can't Lucy, I promised Sarah that I wouldn't do any of this shit unless she approved or joined in, as far as I know she still isn't into this as we are."

Lucy turned to Mary; "How about you big sister?"

Mary just smiled and began unbuttoning her shirt and took it off along with her jacket. She gave Lucy a big open mouthed kiss and they tumbled to the bed. Mary began sucking on Lucy's gorgeous tits. Lucy dug her fingers in Mary's dark locks and urged her on.

Matt stood by the bed and dropped his pants and slowly stroked his huge cock dying to bury his cock in Mary's tight ass.

Mary turned to Matt;

"Come on big brother, take off my skirt and stick that large thing up my juicy cunt."

He shook his head, "I just can't Mary, and god knows I would love nothing more, but I promised."

Pre-cum was dripping from his cock and after Sarah sucked him and didn't have him cum he was beside himself with lust.

Mary scooted down and pulled off Lucy's shorts and panties and was now eating away at Lucy's bald pussy. Her trim thighs had a headlock on Mary and all you could hear was the sounds of Mary slurping and the suction of Lucy's pussy juices as Mary finger fucked her.

Lucy stared at Matt's cock as Mary ate her. She licked her lips as Matt stroked his cock. "Come on big brother; at least bring it over here so I can suck on it while Mary eats me."

"I just can't, I promised Sarah.'

Matt walked over to the window and a huge smile came over his face. Lucy watched him in half closed lust filled eyes.

"Matt, she whispered half out of breath, what's so interesting out there that brigs a smile to your face."

He didn't say a word; he just stared out the window. Down below he watched as Eric took Sarah's hand and placed it on his stiff cock. She jerked it away, but continued watching Annie sucking and fucking. Eric was persistent and once again took her hand and laid his cock in her palm and closed her fingers around it and had her stroke his twelve inch cock up and down. She let him do this a few times before pulling away again.

Matt could tell that Eric was slowly winning the battle and hoped he would win. That would give him the opportunity to fuck Lucy and Mary. Lucy had had just last week, but Mary, he hadn't fucked her in over three years and would like nothing better then to bury his cock in her tight pussy, boy could she fuck.

He turned back to the window Eric was guiding Sarah's hand once again up and down his shaft. This time Eric removed his hand and Sarah continued stroking Eric's cock without his assistance. Sarah was no longer looking at Annie and the two son-in-laws, but at Eric's huge cock in the lounge chair next to her. She wet her lips and continued stroking him. Eric took his hand nearest Sarah and began stroking her leg just below the knee. Matt could see Sarah moan and she continued her assault on Eric's cock.

Eric's hand traveled to Sarah's knee and began moving higher. She slowly parted her legs and her loose fitting dress fell away from her thighs. Eric's hand traveled up Sarah's fantastic looking legs and she threw her head back. Eric must have hit pay dirt. Eric's hand played under Sarah's dress and her stroking of Eric's cock become faster.

Matt continued to watch, but all of a sudden Mary was at his side, she laughed; "I guess you got your okay, dad sort of gotten you the green light, now come on over to the bed and fuck your two horny sister."

He turned to the bed and ripped off his shirt and kicked off his shoes and the pants that were around his ankles.

"Yippee;" chimed in Lucy.

Mary got between Lucy's legs again and went back to eating her pussy. Matt came up behind Mary and smacked her hard on the ass; she moaned her approval and wiggled her ass. He quickly unzipped her skirt and pulled it off her ass and down her legs. He stood back and admired his two gorgeous sisters.

Lucy was petite and looked like a pure breed horse that could outlast any man. All of her curves were in perfect proportion. As for Mary she had a large lush body, no fat anywhere just a lot of curves and once again in great proportion, just in a larger scale.

He pulled her panties down and she had a mat of hair, not a large bush, but nicely trimmed and showed the way to her treasure. He bent down and lapped away at her swollen lips.

She looked back at Matt, "Oh god I love that, I have forgotten just how great is was to have sex with you. Now stop with the preliminaries and show that big cock in my cunt. We can do that other shit later."

Matt moaned at her words and crept up behind her and with one quick lunge buried himself in her furnace of a cunt.

Her cunt lips molded around his cock and bubbles of her cum crept out from around her cunt lips. He picked up the pace loving the feeling of his full heavy balls slapping against her clit and cuntlips.

Mary was moaning wildly as Matt picked up the assault on her cunt. She lapped away like a rabid dog on Lucy's cunt. Lucy arched her back and came all over Mary's mouth. Mary wouldn't quit and this send Lucy over the edge again and again. Lucy's blonde hair was matted on her face and neck. Her entire body was covered in sweat, but felt no better feeling then fucking away with her older sister and brother.

Mary just collapsed onto Lucy and squeezed her own tits as Matt banged away at her cum drenched pussy. Mary already came twice and was quickly approaching another one. Matt knew he couldn't last much longer and wanted to cum with Mary. He gathered her long dark hair in his hands and pulled back on her. This caused her to arch her back and drive her pussy harder against his cock.

This did it for him and he yelled out; "Oh fuck Mary, here it comes I'm shooting my cum deep in your pussy now!"

"Oh yes Matt, cum now send your load in my cunt, oh fuck I'm cumming too!"

They both tensed up and shook and collapsed onto to Lucy. Their sweating bodies stuck together and they all hugged and caressed each other.

Meanwhile out by the pool Eric had managed to have Sarah stroke his cock on her own and he now had her legs spread wide apart and he was slowly caressing her damp panties where it came in contact with her pussy.

Sarah moaned and he turned on the chair and sat up. He took her head in his hands and slowly lowered his mouth to hers. He ran his tongue across her stiff lips and slowly they began to work on his. He darted back and forth and Sarah finally parted her lips and opened her mouth. He dueled with her tongue and pulled her harder against him.

Sarah's hand continued to stroke his cock and he slowly wrapped his arm around the back of her dress and tugged at the long zipper that ended below her waist.

Eric broke the kiss and when they parted he pulled the dress from her shoulders and down her arms. He quickly unhooked her bra and it fell to her lap along with her dress. Her tits were full and high on her chest, no need for a bra and he intended on telling her that she would no longer wear one whenever she was around the family. Her aureoles were the size of silver dollars and caps by small stiff nipples.

Eric bent to suck one into his mouth. Sarah threw her head back and pushed more tit flesh into his mouth. Eric pulled off her tit and she moaned her displeasure.

"Sarah stand up so I can strip you naked"

Sarah stood up slowly, unsure that this was the right thing to do, but her body won out over her mind. Standing up on shaky legs Eric tugged the dress off her rounded hips and down her legs. She was beautiful and he told her so. She blushed and tried to cover herself.

Eric slapped her hands away, "Sarah you are gorgeous and I never want to see you cover yourself in front of us again. Do you understand?"

She nodded and tried to sit. Eric shook his head and hooked his fingers in her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs. She had a small patch of dark hair above her pussy and a slim strip of hair on both side, He parted her lips and slowly licked her pussy. She let out a moan and he did it again. Eric cupped her nicely rounded ass and pulled her tighter to his mouth and began eating her pussy in earnest. She grabbed at his head and shook with the first of many orgasms to come.

She could not stand any longer and collapsed onto the lounge chair. Eric now stood and his huge cock was staring her in the face and without ever flinching she leaned forward and slipped the huge head into her mouth. Her tongue swabbed all over the crown and down the shaft. She lost all control and all she could think of now was satisfying this man and her need to be filled by this huge cock.

Eric grabbed the sides of her head and began fucking her mouth as if it was a cunt. Her saliva was dripping from her mouth covering his cock and balls. It dripped from his balls and spread across her tits and belly. He knew if she continued he would be filling her mouth with a load of his cum and he would like nothing better except he wanted to feel her cunt wrapped around his cock.

Eric pulled away and her mouth made a loud pop. She moaned wanting to suck more of that cock. Eric sat in the chair and pulled Sarah over his legs, grabbing his cock he lined it up with her fur lined cunt lips and told her to slowly lower her body.

Up in the guest bedroom Matt watched out the window as his wife was getting ready to fuck his father

He turned and said; "Lucy come over here and watch this."

She hopped off the bed and belt over in front of Matt. He stared down at Lucy's trim ass and couldn't resist. Grabbing his cock he slowly slid it into her dripping pussy. This was the first cock in her today and she loved it. Matt gathered up her long blonde hair and pulled on it like a horse's mane. She began pushing back against him as she watched Sarah begin riding Eric. Matt picked up the pace watching his prim and proper wife bouncing up and down on Eric's huge cock. Matt heard a groan behind him, looking back Mary was on the bed watching her brother and sister fuck. She had four fingers up her cunt and was sucking on one of her large tits.

This turned Matt on even more not knowing what to watch, his wife being fucked by his father or his sister a few feet away finger fucking herself. At that point he looked across the courtyard towards the garage apartment and in the large bay window was Ruthie. She was bent over the couch and he could see Simon behind her fucking her from behind the same as he was doing to Lucy. He tapped Lucy on the shoulder and told her to look over at the garage. When she saw this and the constant sliding of Matt's cock up her pussy triggered an orgasm. She fell forward and off his cock. He started cumming at the same time and shot his cum all over her ass and back.

In the garage apartment Ruthie was watching her father seduce Sarah and this was turning her on. Simon and she were waiting for Sandy, Rose and Martin to finish in the shower so they could join the party. As Ruthie watched Eric and Sarah she called Simon over to the couch to watch. Seeing this turned Simon on and he began fingering Ruthie and rubbing and squeezing her large tits. The next thing Ruthie knew Simon was entering her from behind; she just loved the feel of his large cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt. Simon looked across the yard to the house and into the guestroom he could see Matt fucking Lucy, just as they saw him and Ruthie. Simon picked up the pace as they looked from Sarah and Eric, to Lucy and Matt. Ruthie started bucking against Simon's cock her hair flying all over her back and face. She turned her head back to give Simon an open mouthed kiss as their tongues dueled Simon felt Ruthie's cunt tighten around his cock and he knew she was about to cum. This triggered his balls to tighten and felt the cum boiling out and rushing through his cock and into Ruthie's pussy, they both collapsed on the sofa.