All Comments on 'Sex Addict'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyable!

A fun tale with a good mix of a variety of themes!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

THAT WAS SIMPLY INCREDIBLY HOTTT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Please more on this story. You're an excellent writer. I've enjoyed all your stories.

Cooch6512Cooch6512almost 12 years ago
Great Start!

Seeing how intricate your other stories are I would love to see where this can go!!!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
very interesting

Ya know, I never really thought about what a SA meeting would be like. It wouldn't be like AA, would it? You could have all these people getting off on each others stories,like a mass enablement.

LagondaLagondaalmost 6 years ago
Sorry to say, ...

..., but I stopped with the first sex-scene. Let me explain: its not the writing itself, the descriptions of the act and whatnot, thats all nice and fine, I just got the impression that you did not make up your mind about what type of story you are writing here. You start off as first-person narrator, that tells a group of people about his experiences, but as he tells the story, suddenly he turns into the all-knowing narrator. If you started like that, it would make sense to inlcude stuff like he "took a deep breath and let out the anger and stress". If you tell about what happened to yourself you would not go to that lenght. Its different if a third person narrator explains it. Also, did he not just try to explain his first time falling for his step-daughter? How it all started? Does it make sense that he immediately fucks her when he lays his eyes on her with her mother present? As I said: building blocks are all there, but what you need is a coherent approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking.Hell.That.Is.Hot.

Mate u r a natural at this, Only one or two slight misspells but nothing two annoying. Keep up the good job mate.

Bobnsue25Bobnsue25almost 4 years ago
Sex addict

It was a very HOT story and a great story but it could have been better and greater if you would have give the ages of the young girls.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

I agree with Lagonda from (5) years ago...so you get a four(4)Star score for this. As I said on another story...run-on sentences, bad punctuation...

I DID finish this story...barely...🥴😢

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...