Sex and Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His long tongue wildly began to dart around my silky flesh, "Chri-chris! Oh g-god. D-dont stop!," I said, I couldn't think straight. His tongue was deep inside me, licking up my creamy pussy. I felt his tongue press against my inner walls as he circled around with amazing speed. I felt his finger rub against my sensitive nub, I arched my back and threw my head back against the pillows. He spread my legs wider, and he didn't stop eating me out. I felt his luscious lips surround my nub and he sucked while groaning, the vibrations made me build and build inside. My body began to thrash, my hips recklessly bucking foward. My hands moving from grabbing his hair to grabbing the bed sheets.

He grabbed my thrashing hips and held me down as he savagely ate my wet warm pussy. He then spread his hand across my flat stomach as he ate me out, no doubt feeling my body contract and react as he ate me out. "Ahhh, good baby! Sooo goooood, oh," I moaned as I felt a wave coming and I wanted to cum on him. He brought me so close to the edge but then he suddenly pulled back. "Ahh fuuuck!" I angrily moaned out.

He laughed at me, and I looked at him, angrily. He put two fingers back on my pussy and rubbed around my nub, tormenting me. I grabbed his hair with one hand and his shoulder with the other. "Chris, please," I begged him in such a low, promiscuous voice. "Please what?" he said with an evil crooked smile. He was really going to make me say it; "Please make me cum," I moaned and begged him. I would be on my knees if he didn't make legs tremble with his magnificent tongue. "Is that what you want baby?" he asked, removing his fingers from my flesh. He licked my juices off his lips and approached me. He lifted his finger, covered in my juices and put it closer to my mouth. I instinctively opened and sucked on his finger. Tasting myself. He stared intently at me as I did this. His eyes were now black as coal, the blue and bright brown had disappeared. He looked more...cold, more vampire like. It turned me on so much and made me suck on his finger in such a dirty way. I could tell he liked it. I know he desperately wanted something else sucked.

-Christopher-

Her lips wrapped around my finger really turned me on. I had her. She was mine. I wouldn't have to tell her she is now mine. That she now belongs to me. She knows it, her body knows it too. I couldn't wait to put my cock inside her mouth, and then in her velvety pussy. I pulled my finger out of her mouth and opened her legs, I was not done feasting on her just yet. She was so close when I had pulled away and I loved teasing her. Her pussy was quivering while I looked at the beauty, it was very slim and wet. Glistening with my saliva and her juices. It was mouthwatering. I was amazed at how tight she was, her pussy contracted around my fingers and my tongue. I couldn't wait to defile her in the most pleasurable way, she would enjoy it just as much as I will. The way she moaned and whimpered at my work on her turned me on. My growls made her moan the loudest, and it turned me on just knowing that. I wanted to please her so much, then I thought of something else.

I picked her up and glided over to the wall. "I will show you exactly what I am capable of," and with that I walked and took a first step onto the vertical wall. "Oh my god," she shrieked. I continued walking up the wall, defying gravity and holding her tightly. Gravity still pulled her down, but not me. I was now facing the ceiling with her in my arms, 'What the fuck, this is so weird," she said. "Just trust me," I calmly said. I pushed her more up my body and pushed her back into the top corner of the ceiling, and positioned myself with my knees against the wall as if I was on the ground. I put her legs over my shoulders and dove right back into her sweet pussy, licking up her nectar that had become my drug.

-Elena-

I couldn't describe the feelings he gave me. I was frightened that I would fall but his tongue probing my cunt took that off my mind. I was trying to grab onto something on the ceiling, my hands were on the fucking ceiling while this man ate me out. Oh god. I moaned in ecstasy his name and cursed when he stopped even for a moment. I felt myself building inside.

"Mmm, chris, I feel it," I moaned as I tightly gripped his dark soft hair. I forced his face deeper into my pussy. His tongue darted with such speed, it felt like he had hundreds of tongues down there. My body impulsively moving in natural rhythm. "Oh god, Im cumming baby," I screamed out and everything in my body spasmed on him, I even felt my pussy constrict around his tongue which kept moving and widening increasing my orgasm. He wrapped his lips around my clit with his tongue wriggling and rubbing all over. I came harder and I arched my back, my hand gripped his hair so tightly. He growled and groaned and squeezed my luscious ass and hips as he tasted me.

I felt his tongue and lips slurping up whatever my body produced. Massaging my pussy and nub with his soft full lips. I forgot I was on the high ceiling as I was lost in throes of bliss and euphoria. God this man was amazing, I forgot he was a vampire. I forgot he posed a threat to me. No, I didn't forget, I just didn't care. In the blink of an eye he threw us from the ceiling back into the bed. He quickly stood up and removed his pants and I was shocked at his long and thick cock that flopped upward. It was throbbing as it pointed to my womanhood. I felt anxious, but oh so wanting. He approached me and looked at me intently, I knew what he wanted. He gave me the best orgasm I have ever had; now I want to return the favor.

-Christopher-

She crawled to the edge of the bed, right my hard large cock awaited to be given full treatment. I dripped precum, and she grabbed my cock with her hand trying to reach all the way around. "You like what you see?" I asked, my voice a bit throaty. "MMM, yes baby, I do. I love it," she said. Amazing what I did to her psyche. She was no longer that terrified damsel in distress that she was, I had awaken something in her. I wonder if what Aksa told me had come true, had I found my mate? My soulmate?

My thinking was cut short as I felt her tongue lick around my engorged mushroom head. I growled and I felt her mouth smile around my dick. She sucked my head in with lips and let go making a sucking sound. "Oh god," I groaned. I felt her open her mouth wider and she began to slowly go down and take me deeper into her mouth, her teeth lightly grazing my dick which, to me, felt amazing. "Elenaaaa, god, just like that. Suck on it," I encouraged her. Her hand now wrapped around my base while her other hand massaged my low hanging balls. I was slowly pushing against her, fucking her mouth as she jerked, massaged, and throated my dick.

She tried to deepthroat me but couldn't, I was too big. It didn't matter, she was doing just fine. I was moaning and growling as her throat muscles tightened around my cock head. She bobbed up and down, jerking what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She slowly went as deep as she could, and she choked a little, the feeling was amazing. Then she slowly began to pull back as she sucked her cheeks in. Her lips completely wrapped around my hard dick and began tightening as she pulled up. I threw my head back at the feeling. She stopped at the head, sucking on just my head. She opened her mouth, and licked my head as she caught her breath. Then she opened and swallowed me deep again. She did this many times, taking more of me down her throat as I leaned over her and grabbed her delicious ass. My fingers rubbing everywhere and between her cheeks.

I started thrusting into her mouth, she choked a little but caught her breath. I didn't stop trying to slide deeper into her mouth. She started violently sucking on the first few inches while jerking off the rest of my cock. I felt my balls go up and tighten but she held them down. I felt like I was nearing my climax. "Elenaa, I feel it, oh god," I said as I neared my climax.

She picked up pace, moaning around my manhood, sending vibrations throughout my body. She jerked my other half violently and gripped it tightly. "AHHH! Fuck baby!! Suck on it, hah fuck Elenaaaa, I feel it," I groaned as I gripped her hair and slowly started thrusting into her throat, her throat muscles tightened around my cock head. My whole body jolted and sparks ran to my engorged cock as I stiffened a little. "Here it comes!!," I moaned out as I pushed against the back of her throat and held her head tightly as I exploded and shot glob after glob of my cum into her mouth. I felt the vibrations of her moans as she sucked in her cheeks and swallowed me as I kept shooting into her. "FUUUUCK!" I growled as she massaged my tightened balls and sucked on my cock a little more making sure she got every drop. I threw my head back in ecstasy of what I just felt.

My fingers rubbed through her hair as she sucked on my dick head. It felt amazing, after I composed myself, this was like the aftermath. She slowly sucked on me and wouldn't stop. She enjoyed having me in her mouth. She sucked every last drop of me. With a loud suck and a little teeth grazing, my heavy cock fell towards the floor and hung there. She stared at it, and she licked her lips and looked up at me. She rolled over, my dick still hanging, mere breaths away from her face. I stood at the edge of the bed, her beautiful body open to me. I looked down and saw her face, she looked at me with sinful eyes, "Looks like I awoke a deep desire in you," I said in a dry throaty voice.

"I want you hard again," she said in a cold voice. She opened her mouth and raised her head and took my wet, tender cock head into her mouth and sucked on it, trying to pull me lower. "Wh-whoa, mmmm, how wanting you are," I groaned as I lowered my self onto her. She took me a bit deeper, and I felt her hold still a bit. Then she swallowed with her throat and tightened and sucked her cheeks in. I gripped the sheets and let out a primal growl. I knew she loved when I growled because immediately she moaned with my dick in my mouth, she was mine. Whether she knew it or not, she belonged to me. And I got harder thinking about it; how wet I make her. I wanted to enter her now, and I will fill her core with my essence.

I quickly exited her mouth, which she sucked on as I pulled out. I grabbed her with amazing speed and care and moved towards the center of the large bed. I laid her down on her back and moved between her legs, my cock aiming right towards her sacred fruit. It tasted so sweet, now I will penetrate her. I will break her skin, this is her gift to me. I moved in closer, kissing her lips and slightly rubbing the tip of my cock against her clit. She moaned at the feeling, I groaned at it. I moved towards her neck, her heartbeat was beautifully beating faster. It may pain her a bit, but I want to relish in breaking her wall.

I pushed a little, slowly stretching her wet opening. I growled deeply into her neck, and she let out a loud wale and threw her head back, exposing her neck more. She wrapped around me, she was so wet and tight. She was absolutely drenched in her juices. The thought of how wet I make her only fueled my want to bite her. I pushed a little deeper and my whole head popped in as her silky pussy suddenly engulfed my large head and her hands gripped my back. "OH!" she heavily moaned out.

I felt her cherry press against my dick head. She was panting, her legs beginning to constrict around my waist, hands gripping my arms as I held myself up. Her pulsating artery was drumming up and against my extended canines, her blood called out to me. I deeply growled into her neck and then I heard, in a lustful, dry voice , "Bite me," I lost all control. I thrusted into her, piercing her tight hymen, her body immediately shot and arched back. Her scream lodged in her throat and her nails dragging down my sides. I immediately opened and sunk my canines into her skin, the refreshing red liquid pouring into my mouth. She moaned and screamed as she gripped me tight, her legs completely wrapping around my waist.

I drank, and drank her blood. It was the sweetest most satisfying taste ever. My cock was halfway inside her, and pulled out a little. She whimpered and moaned at my movements, as I pushed back in. She screamed my name as I continued to drink from her and simultaneously thrusted deep into her velvety core. She was perfection, wrapping around me. I slowly stopped drinking from her and licked the wounds till they stopped bleeding. Her back still arched, her hands gripping my back and hair. She was breathing heavily, I remained there motionless, seated deeply within her. She slowly constricted around me, I kissed her chest as she looked up at me.

She glowed with satisfaction and a please smile covered her face. "It feels good to grab onto something," she said in a much sexier voice. She tightened herself around me, putting pressure on my cock and she gasped at the feeling. I threw my head back and groaned at the strange unique sensation. "Do you like?" I asked with a smile. "Yess," she moaned, "I feel so full, and stretched out," she moaned. Thats all I wanted to hear. I grabbed her by her shoulders and began to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh god, Elena...fuck. You're so tight!" I groaned as I my hips moved in and out of her. Her moans and screams were all she could produce as her body writhed and squirmed under me. Her pussy was so wet and tight. She wrapped around me perfectly, her pussy engulfed me with so much pressure, it pained me a little every time I moved in and out. I was stretching her so much. Her nails digging into my back; if I were alive, it might actually hurt. But it hurt so good.

"OOOH! Chris!" she moaned. Immediately I felt her pussy tighten even more, "Oh fuck baby" I groaned at the sensation. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head as I made her body tremble under me. She moaned and and screamed until she clenched around me and I hit her deepest spot as she convulsed around my massive cock and arched her back. Her perfect breasts right in my face. I couldn't resist, my canines extended and I sunk them into the tenderness of her breast.

-Elena-

I shuddered, my mind all blurry. The pleasure was so much to handle with the pain and pleasure of his mouth latching onto my breasts. I felt his mouth suck on my skin. My pussy sucked on his cock. Mmm, his cock, felt so good to clamp down on something. He felt so good inside me. I simply moaned and breathed as he slowly thrusted inside me as my orgasm rose and fell. I turned my head to the side and saw the most erotic scene in the mirror. My legs in the air and body arched on the bed while his hips moved back and forth, the outline of his nice ass made me reach for them and grab them. While his mouth sucked on my breast, the blood slowly trickling down onto the white sheets.

He lifted his head from my breast, his fangs still extended. My blood trailing down his chin. He sat up right, his cock still deeply buried inside me. I looked up at the frightening man before. Such a hard body. His muscular form was great eye candy as I drank in his sight. He simply grinned at me. I lifted my body up to meet him. He met me with open lips as we kissed passionately. My arms on his back while I tasted myself on him.

"You make me weak," he moaned between kisses. The thought of me making this man weak boosted self-esteem greatly. I simply smiled against his lips and motioned for him to moved over onto his back. He willingly grabbed me and rolled over so I straddled him. His cock twitched inside me and made me moan as I got more comfortable on him. He towered inside me, oh god this man was huge.

I lowered my head down to kiss him and met me back just as passionate. I was so horny, I don't know what happened to me. Its like he awoke a carnal lust-hungry monster inside of me.

"You want me to make you cum baby," I said in the sexiest voice I could muster.

"Yes, baby, make me cum," he groaned against my lips. "Make me cum deep inside you," he said. Oh god, I didn't think about that, but I was extremely turned on by it.

I didn't respond, with his lips still touching mine, I clamped down as tight as I could around his cock. He growled right into my mouth and I felt his hands grab my ass, I clamped again and gyrated my hips on him. He started to groan and I began to move a little faster. I was a good dancer, and my hip control is paying off greatly now. I sat up right and put my hands on his hard stomach. He put his hands behind his head and stared at me while I rode him.

"mmm, Chris. Baby..mmmm, you like that?" I moaned as I slammed my ass up and down on him. His responses were unclear and mostly groans and snarls as he reacted to me. I'm not sure what happened after that, but I suddenly felt more wanting. I started to scream as I forced him deeper inside me. I impaled myself on his cock as he threw his head back into the bed, I clenched and gripped him as I went up to cause any friction I could in my wet pussy.

"Fuck Elena...oh god, keep doing that," he moaned. That encouraged me. I kept going and slamming myself onto him, his cock hitting my g-spot and rubbing against every inch of my insides. I lowered my head and nibbled on his chest and moved upward towards his neck. I bit him hard as he bit me and he instantly let out a snarl as he grabbed my waist. He began to breath deeply. The musky scent of blood and sex filled the room as our bodies became once as we both neared our climax.

I was rolling my hips onto him, lost in the ecstasy of his company, his touch and smell. Everything about him made me lose myself in pure pleasure. Then I noticed something, he was panting heavily, and he began to thrust himself upward. His hands tightly gripped my hips and too my amazement we were floating inches off the bed. I couldn't pay attention correctly, for now he was thrusting a little more violently into me. I was moaning, not caring what was happening around me except for him.

I put my hands on his chest and noticed we were still rising. My legs were now dangling below me as we rose up and up towards the ceiling.

"Oh shit, oh fuck," I moaned in pleasure and in eeriness as we floated in the air. He was still lost in his animalistic growls and snarls. His fangs extended as he was no impaling me as if he had a surface to push back on. I couldn't understand it. But I didn't care.

I soon felt the ceiling push against the back of my neck and he kept thrusting inside of me. With each plunge he pushed me more against the ceiling. I was moaning.

"Chr-chris...oh god, baby," I panted as I neared my third climax of the night. I was no longer on top, riding him. He was now fucking me on the ceiling. I couldn't describe the feeling it brought. It was so erotic how was able to switch our positions without ever moving our positions.

"Oh fuck, Elena, I'm close," he moaned.

"Me too baby," I moaned in response. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

"Look at me baby, I want to see you as I fill you," he groaned. He kissed me, I bit his lip and sucked on it as he kept fucking me. Each of his short breaths had slight growl mixed within it. I only got wetter in response to him. I felt my pussy quiver and I knew I was close.

"Chris, I'm cumming!" I moaned and I felt his dick pulse.

"Me too, baby, fuck fuck FUUCK! Oooh Elena! FUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!," he growled into my mouth as we kissed and moaned. He thrusted a few times and then held himself inside me and I was able to feel him shoot glob after glob of his cum inside me. I heard a deep rumble come from his chest and intuitively I knew what was coming.

I felt his teeth penetrate my neck and I immediately came around his cock. It was good to have something to grip as I went to a euphoric place.