Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean could tell that Susan was sexually excited and thought she knew how to arouse her further. As she caressed the spanked behind, she asked, "I didn't hurt you too much did I, honey? Your ass isn't even very red. Look, Don, do you think she is really red?" With that, to Susan's absolute horror, she pulled her hands away, completely exposing the spanked cheeks to Don's gaze. "Here, feel if she's hot."

Don, taking his cue from her lead, reached down and fondled Susan's bottom, commenting, "No, it's not too bad. Your ass is usually much redder after being spanked." Then, as he ran his hands all over the exposed hips, "No, she's warm, but no really hot." Not wanting to go too far, he looked, again, to Jean for guidance. She, knowing Susan's reactions by then, nodded downward, encouraging him to go further. At that, he said, "I bet she's hotter further down," and slid his hand between Susan's legs, and found her cunt to be soaking wet, literary dripping. "Yes, much hotter!"

That was just too much for Susan, and she went into a sort of sensory overload. For the first time in her adult life she had knowingly let someone see her panties, even helping at the end. Then she had walked and sat around for several hours with no panties at all. For most women, such mildly erotic activities would have had little effect; for Susan they were traumatic, if exciting. Then, to be spanked on her bare bottom, in the humiliating over-the-knee position, with a man watching, was beyond comprehension. But, to lie there and have that man fondle her bottom, and then her cunt, was simply too much to take. All of these things were embarrassing and mortifying, but they also excited Susan beyond control. As Don's fingers played with her cunt, Susan's hips began that telltale orgasmic undulating motion, humping back against his hand and then pulling away in that distinctive rhythm. Within minutes, her hips were almost a blur as she thrust back and forth, finally culminating in a climax that left her panting and gasping, slumped over Jean's lap.

Jean helped her to her feet, and hugged her, but, now, the embarrassment and humiliation she felt was no longer buffered by sexual excitement and the tears she cried were from real mortification. Both Jean and Don tried to console her, but it was at least five minutes before she was able to control herself. As the sobs gradually stopped, they finally were able to cajole, first, a tentative smile, and, at last, a real grin and giggle as they kidded her about how pretty she looked while over Jean's knee. "You two are awful! I'm beginning to think my bottom is my best feature as far as you're concerned, and I don't know if I should go to Maine with you! I'm liable to be permanently marked back there when we come back! Oh, that still hurts!"

Jean quickly got up and went into the bathroom, saying, "I'll get the lotion, honey. We'll make it feel better!" She came back with the familiar white bottle in her hand and said, "Ok, lie down on the bed and I'll put this on. Oh, wait a minute, honey; we don't want to get anything on your new skirt. Take it off first." Susan looked at her with an appalled expression.

"I can't take my skirt off with Don here! Good heavens!"

"Sure you can. He's seen everything, anyway."

"That may be, but my skirt is staying on!"

"Oh no it isn't! Grab her, Don!"

Susan tried to escape, genuinely upset, but, of course, she had no success and shortly she was standing, held by Don, as Jean removed the skirt. Once again, Susan was embarrassed by her near nudity, but something inside her loved it at the same time. Don simply picked her up and deposited her on the bed, face up, with her cunt hair nicely displayed. She quickly rolled over, hiding the front, but exposing her hips. She hid her head in the pillow, as both Jean and Don poured lotion onto their hands and began smoothing it over her bottom. Each managed to slip their fingers between the cheeks and between her legs, fondling and stroking gently as Susan again began orgasmic moves. Before she could build up to the final climax, however, Jean said, "Turn over, honey." Obediently, without hesitation, Susan did as she was told, not even thinking of the exposure as she did so. Jean continued playing with Susan's cunt, as she then said, "Take off her blouse and bra, Don." Don unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it back, exposing her bra-covered tits. With his urging, Susan raised up enough to take the blouse off her shoulders and arms, and, then unsnapped and removed the bra. Susan lay back, completely nude, as Don began caressing her breasts and gently sucking her nipples.

For the next several minutes, both Jean and Don fondled, kissed and fingered Susan's body. Then, as her excitement mounted again, Susan raised and spread her legs, displaying her cunt and ass as she approached orgasm. Jean bowed her head and began licking both areas, focusing, finally, on the clit as the concluding surges began. As she did so, Don concentrated on running his hands over her breasts, stomach and pubic hair, enthralled by the incredible sight of his wife performing cunnilingus right before his eyes. The multiple sensations provided by two lovers sent Susan over the edge to her second climax, filling the air with her gasps and sighs. When she finally collapsed, legs spread wide and breasts heaving, she presented an unbelievably erotic vision to Jean and Don. They looked at each other and exchanged a smile, and then Jean mouthed the words, "You'd better go," as she nodded toward the door. Don's eyes made another quick survey of Susan's exposed body, and then he quietly slipped out, leaving the two women alone.

As Susan slowly came back to herself, she suddenly became aware that she was completely naked, with Jean, fully dressed, lying beside her. However, she looked around and, realizing that Don was gone, made no attempt to cover herself or, even, to pull her legs together. "Oh, Jean, I can't believe any of this! I'm so embarrassed that I can hardly think, but something in me loved every minute of it. Ooh, I did enjoy it, almost as if someone else controlled my body. But, now that I'm in control again, I just can't believe that you and Don played with me and he saw me go off twice! I've barely gotten used to having sex with you and having you see me, but having you both is just more than my mind can accept right now! What on earth does he think of me? A married woman lying here naked, letting a woman and another man play with her and set her off!"

"He, and I, thinks you are a lovely, sexy woman who reacted just as you should have. You were aroused by the other activities today and, after being embarrassed and humiliated while being spanked, your lustful side took over and your rational, prudish side withdrew. Being married doesn't mean someone else can't get you hot! Being married doesn't mean that somehow your psyche is circumscribed so that only your husband can arouse or excite you! If it did mean that, millions of women would not be turned on by movie stars like Rudolph Valentino, Clark Gable, Robert Redford or Jim Gardner. Being married also doesn't mean that you can't enjoy what is really innocent sex play with two very close friends without feeling guilty. If you were depriving Jim of anything, it would be different, but as I said, we have improved your marriage, not hurt it!"

"I suppose you're right, at least I want you to be." Susan permitted herself to be consoled, and, after a few more minutes, began putting her clothes back on. "That was quite an afternoon, honey. At this rate, I'll be completely depraved by the time we come back from Maine! Now, I'd better go home and show Jim my new, sexy skirt."

"There is one more thing, dear, that may cause a problem. I never thought of it till this moment. When we're at the cabin, I usually go around wearing nothing but a bikini bottom when we don't have company, and I usually swim and sun bathe nude. The result is that when we come home, I have an all-over tan or close to it. Now, if it will cause a problem for you, we can stay dressed or wear suits, but the freedom is very nice. Needless to say, if you are tanned on your breasts, much less your stomach and hips, it will be obvious that you were nude or near-nude in the sun."

"I don't know, Susan. I've never done anything like that -- boy, is that an understatement -- and I don't know if I could bring myself to go around like that. I'll admit, in my present degenerate state, that it does sound like fun. I don't know, but I'll broach the idea to Jim and, at least, prepare him if his wife comes home looking like a beach girl. First, I'll see how he reacts to this short skirt!"

As it happened, Susan needed to have no worries about Jim's reaction. He loved the skirt, complimented her on how nice her legs looked, and reminded her that he had suggested, long ago, that mini-skirts would look good on her. At that time, she wouldn't even consider such an idea, and he was delighted that her views had changed. To her complete surprise, he even had no objection to the idea of her going topless or even, in private, sunbathing nude. As he said, he had never proposed such radical ideas because he knew that she would be offended by even a suggestion of such immodesty, and, in any case, there was nowhere in graduate housing that such exposure would be accepted even if she had liked the idea.

So, with that settled satisfactorily, there were no further roadblocks to Susan's Maine trip. That vacation, however, had taken on overtones completely different from when the trip was first proposed. Susan had anticipated more lesbian sex, but her newly discovered submissive nature made it almost certain that the month also would see more spanking, more adulterous sex and a great deal of casual nudity. Paradoxically, where a few months ago even the thought of such activities would have caused Susan to blanch and run away, now, instead, she found herself intrigued, but also a bit frightened. One thing was certain, however; frightened or not, Susan Adams was going to Maine!

12