Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, Billy, too long. Here, I want you to meet our friend, Susan Adams. She's staying with us this month, so you'll be seeing a lot of her."

Actually, as Billy's attention focused on Susan, he saw a lot of her then, a fact of which she was very well aware. Both tried to be nonchalant, and exchanged the standard pleasantries, and, while his eyes lingered for a moment on the prominent nipples barely concealed by her thin shirt and her face looked sunburned because of her blushing, the introduction went well. She was saved from further scrutiny by Don calling Billy to come down into the pool to help. Susan and Jean followed Billy to the pool, and stood and watched as the men began removing the mixture of leaves and branches collected in the bottom. After watching for a few minutes, Jean pulled Susan over to the side where they could half-sit, half-lean on a long, black ledge while exchanging comments with the workers. Every now and then, Billy or Don would pause and look up at the women who were several feet overhead. Susan was very conscious of her exposure and could feel the glances focusing on her panties which she knew must be completely visible from down below. Picking a time when the men were concentrating on getting the last of the debris off the grating over the drain, she looked down and realized that the shirt had rucked up even further, exposing her panties past the hair line. Susan was aghast and started to cover herself, but Jean, in a quiet voice, but one demanding obedience, said, "Now, don't fuss with that shirt or you'll really be spanked! Now, just look away and you won't be embarrassed by catching his eye." With that, Jean pointed out over the lake at some boats, and when Billy looked up next, Susan's eyes were averted so he wasn't afraid to be caught staring. With that scrutiny, he could not only see Susan's panties, he could easily discern her pubic hair through them, and if Susan still had any question of her ability to give a man a "hardon," that question would have been answered positively.

Despite Jean assurance, Susan was embarrassed (and she still looked sunburned), but she felt the same thrill she had felt in the car -- a warmth radiating from her cunt that sent tingles all through her body. Thus, when she looked back down at the pool, she made no further efforts to cover herself. In fact, in a burst of bravado, she slid down to a more sitting position and let her legs casually part, exposing the crotch of her panties, and, from then onwards, acted as if she had shorts on. Needless to say, Billy had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her barely concealed body and even Don, who had seen it all before, found the view quite stimulating. Jean, who had encouraged (and through her dominance, caused) this transformation from a shy, modest, and very embarrassed woman to what Susan would have thought of as a brazen exhibitionist, also found the display stimulating, both from watching Susan's reaction and that of the men. Everyone enjoyed Susan's flaunting of her body, but what made it enjoyable for Susan, herself, was the way everyone took it as a matter of course with no humiliating staring or gawking. The men finished the clean-out and Susan was fascinated by the next step. Don disappeared around the cabin and opened the sluice, allowing water from the stream, which Susan hadn't seen yet, to flow along what appeared to be a shallow depression in the rock. In fact, that depression was a laboriously carved channel that permitted the rapid filling of the pool as the water gushed down its new path. The first flood was used to wash away any lingering debris or dirt, and then Don went down to the outlet at the lake and turned a valve closing the drain. The pool rapidly filled with crystal clear water, finally flowing over the edge into the lake like a small waterfall. After letting it do so for a short time, Don returned to the stream and cut off the flow, leaving what looked like a small pond, with its irregular edges and asymmetrical shape, rather than a swimming pool. In addition, the black rocks which had a coarse, matte finish when dry, took on a smooth, almost polished, look when wet, and they appeared to be a much darker black than before. Susan was positively captivated by the process and the delightful thought of swimming on what was a quite warm day, made warmer by the sun on the black rocks. Her interest in swimming evaporated quickly, however, when she put her foot into what felt like ice water.

"Good heavens, we can't swim in that!" she shrieked. "We'd freeze!"

The other three laughed and reassured her. Jean said, "Don't worry, honey. By tomorrow, if the sun keeps shining, it'll warm up beautifully. In fact, if we have several completely sunny days in a row, we have to run more stream water in to cool it off. Those black rocks just absorb the sun's heat and warm the water very quickly, and will keep it warm for several days even if it's cloudy. Now, why don't we get the boat out for a ride? We can unpack and get settled later after its dark.

Shortly after that Susan found herself sitting in the stern of a thirty-foot cabin cruiser, enjoying the rush of air over her face. As Don said, the boat was old and slow, having been his grandfather's, but was made of solid teak and bronze that would last forever. Susan lay back against the cabin and looked down the front of her thin shirt (which was now slightly damp) at her nipples which were erect and clearly visible. "My God, I can't believe this. Here I am, almost naked, lying with breasts practically bare and my panties completely exposed and not even feeling self- conscious. There's a young man looking directly at my cunt, and rather than covering myself, I'm letting my legs stay apart so he can see better! I just can't believe that 1 could do anything like this! Gods, it's exciting though -- I'm almost giddy! I wonder what Jean will make me do next."

The boat ride was short, just up and down the near shore, saving the real exploration for the following day. They said goodbye to Billy at the dock, and went in to unpack and settle in and to have dinner. Jean had brought a large supply of staples with them, and they had stopped for a few things on the way, but she said that they would have to go to the store tomorrow, either by boat or by car, for perishables and frozen items. They made-do that first night, however, and got ready for bed early after a long, busy day. For Susan, the evening was pleasant but the newness of the situation kept her on edge. After changing into her baby-doll nightgown, she felt shy and sexy at the same time. It was peculiar sitting around in these different surroundings, dressed so intimately, even when she knew her two companions so well. On the one hand, she felt very close to both of them (heavens knows, she had been intimate with them both), but on the other, she felt like a third party while they were a couple (which, of course, was true). Very funny, being close and distant at the same time. Nonetheless, the evening was pleasant, the conversation being largely impersonal, about the lake, the region, shopping, etc., with no sexual connotations. When it was time for bed, everything was matter of fact, with Don taking the bed furthest from the bathroom, on the right of the deck door, and Jean and Susan taking the other. Jean and Susan did use their fingers to bring each other off quickly (Susan was particularly ready), but nothing else before quietly going to sleep. A very exciting, a very full and a very pleasant day.

Monday began inordinately early. While the cabin faced south, the sunlight still flooded through the expansive front windows and filled the sleeping loft, eliminating any chance of sleeping late. Jean got up first, used the bathroom and put on her panties and a bra, saying, "This is all I'll wear until we get ready to go. No point in dressing twice," and went down to start breakfast. Don got up next, washed, shaved, etc., came out of the bathroom, took off his pajamas and stood, unselfconsciously naked, while he dressed and talked to Susan. She had never seen a man, other that Jim, completely nude, and, as when she first saw Jean undressed, she was flustered and didn't know quite where to look -- or, where not to look. The moment of exposure passed quickly since his dressing took little time, and when Susan was finished in the bathroom, he already was downstairs. She didn't know just what to do, but she decided to follow Jean's lead and, wearing only bra and panties, joined them for breakfast.

After a pleasant breakfast sitting at a table on the front deck, they got ready to go shopping. Both Jean and Susan were going to wear the short skirts they had bought at home, but as Susan started to dress, Jean said, "Just a minute, dear. No underwear. That's one of the rules Don set for me years ago: no panties or bras when I go out, only panties and bras or, usually, just panties in the cabin. When I'm swimming or sunning I'm nude, or, at most, just wearing panties or bikini bottoms. Now, I'm sure those same rules apply to you."

"Oh, Jean, I can't go around like that all the time. What if something happened, or someone came to visit, or....I don't know, anything! I just can't do it!" With that, she defiantly put on her panties and then her skirt. "I'll walk around here like I did this morning since you do it, but I'm not going to make a habit of going out where people are without underwear! I went without panties back home because you made me do it, but I can't do it all the time!"

"Well, we'll see. There's Don now. You can argue it out with him."

Don looked up the stairs, and called out cheerfully, "Are you two almost ready? Let's not waste a beautiful day like this one grocery shopping. I want to get back and do something interesting."

Jean looked over the railing and said, "Maybe you'd better come on up, dear. I was explaining some of your rules to Susan, and she doesn't want to follow them. I assume that the underwear rule applies to both of us."

Don came up the stairs and smiled at Susan. "Now, Susan, those rules have applied ever since we started coming here, and you said that you would do what we wanted. Well, we want you to do as you're told and dress just as Jean does."

"Don, I just can't! I'll wear almost nothing when it's just the three of us, but I just can't go shopping without any underwear. I 'll leave my bra off, and just wear panties if that will do." Don glowered at her. "You'll leave all of your underwear off, whether you like it or not. I'm the boss here, and you will do as you're told!"

"I won't."

Don looked at Jean, who just shrugged, so, without wasting more words, he stepped over to Susan, picked her up as if she were a feather, and put her over his knee. "Now, are you going to do as you're told?"

That stubborn streak that had led her to futile defiance of Jean gripped her, and she began a determined struggle to free herself while shouting, "No! Let go of me! I'll wear what I want and I'm not going out dressed like a street walker. Let me go!"

With that headstrong reply, she sealed her fate, and Don easily held her down with one hand, lifted her skirt with the other, and then tugged her panties down around her thighs. Angered by her recalcitrance, Don brought his hand down viciously on her bare bottom, leaving a scarlet hand print which was soon followed by many more. Susan's rear cheeks went in and out as if made of rubber as the spanking hand turned her behind into a fiery red, and the pain and humiliation caused her to burst into tears as she continued to struggle. Jean stood nearby, watching the punishment being meted out, and found herself becoming more and more aroused. As before when she saw Don spank Susan, she had mixed emotions, but the dominant effect unquestionably was excitement. Seeing Susan's ass displayed so flagrantly as it was slapped time and time again was exhilarating, and she felt her cunt tingling as she watched Susan's futile struggles. Finally, the inevitable happened, and Susan's resistance collapsed in a new flood of tears as she whimpered, "Oh, please, stop! It hurts. I'll do it. I'm sorry, I'll do it."

"Will you promise to do everything we tell you to do?"

"Ooh, yes! Please don't spank me anymore. I'll obey the rules!"

Don lifted her up and looked at her tear-streaked face, and said, "I don't want to hurt you, honey, but if you misbehave again, I'll have to spank you again. Understand?"

Susan nodded, and like a little girl, buried her face against Don's chest, still sobbing, but very submissive. Finally, she pulled away and shamefaced, looked at Jean who reached out and pulled her into an affectionate hug followed by a quick kiss.

Susan backed away, stripped naked before them, and, leaving off her panties and bra, put on her blouse and skirt. And then, tilting her head as she looked up at her taller, dominant companions, she gave a shy, pixie-like smile and said, "I'm dressed!" As they headed down to the car, it was a chastened, but surprisingly chipper Susan that led the way. Once again, she had been vanquished and was being forced to do something she "shouldn't" do, but which the "wanton" Susan now could enjoy, her internal censor properly subdued.

Actually, the shopping trip was something of an anti-climax, since none of Susan's dark fears of having her skirt blow up or fall off occurred, and there was no occasion, as in the shoe store, to expose herself. Nonetheless, it was pleasant to have the sensual feel of her erect nipples rubbing against the thin cotton of her blouse and feeling the breeze coming up under her skirt, cool against her hot cunt. Riding through town, she deliberately pulled her skirt up, exposing her cunt hair, safe in the concealment of the car from passersby. Her attitude and actions were not lost on Don and Jean, and they had no further concern that Susan would want to wear underwear in violation of the rules.

They returned home for lunch, and Susan meekly came downstairs wearing nothing but her panties. She blushed profusely when Don teased her about having "a beautiful pair of tits," but also felt a real rush of pleasure at the compliment. They ate on the deck, and, for the first time, Susan was outside in the open air with her breasts bare and her cunt hardly hidden. After the teasing, both Don and Jean treated her partial nudity as a matter of course, and, to her surprise, she was quite comfortable and began treating it that way herself. Later, when they were ready for a longer boat ride, she merely put a T-shirt over her panties and headed for the dock, completely unconcerned about her exposure. They cruised for over an hour along the shore, reaching a point across the lake from the cabin, and then directly home in a straight line. On the way out, while gliding along near shore, friendly people on land waved to them, and Susan waved back, not worried by the fact that as her arm went up to wave, her shirt pulled up also, uncovering her panties. Probably from that distance, the onlookers didn't know exactly what they were seeing, but Susan knew, and she found the mild exhibitionism to quite exciting.

When they returned, their first stop was the pool, where, to Susan's complete surprise, the water was at least 80°. While Don went through his fishing equipment, she and Jean went into the cabin and changed into their bathing suit bottoms and spent most of the rest of the afternoon in or around the pool. (Actually, Susan wore a dark pair of regular bikini panties, since her new two-piece suit bottom covered too much area for "private" swimming.) While there had been a considerable amount of blasting and rearranging, most of the swimming area was natural, with shaped boulders to sit on in the water and a number of sloping ledges, above and below the water surface, to lie on. Since the entire pool was surrounded by a waist-high ridge of stone, it was sheltered from any wind from the lake, and, in addition, was very private . Despite her original fears, going topless in those conditions did not worry Susan at all and she enjoyed a lovely afternoon of swimming, tanning and talking with Jean. It was amazing to her how comfortable hard rock could be to lie on, particularly when it had been shaped for that purpose, and she actually napped for a short time while partially immersed in the water. When Don came down, he was greeted by a most erotic sight: Susan lay there with the water just covering her breasts, leaving two very pink nipples seemingly floating on the surface. Jean was sleeping nearby, also presenting a seductive picture of female beauty innocently exposed. Reluctantly, he awakened them and the three went in to jointly prepare dinner.

The evening provided a perfect explanation as to why their location was, by far, the best on the lake. In Maine, even in July, night time temperatures, especially on water, usually are too cool for swimming -- at least for normal people. In this case, however, the unique black stone provided a heat reservoir that warmed the air throughout the night. Thus, after resting and digesting their dinner, they were ready for a late swim. Susan was dubious at first, thinking the dark stones would make the pool too black, but she was quickly reassured when she saw hidden underwater lights come on, creating a spectacular scene right out of an Esther Williams movie. The multi-colored lights were delicate, limning the stones and ledges in the water, while giving an overall glow that was charming. As they swam underwater, bubbles rising made it look like a subterranean fairy land. Adding to the beauty were the two nude mermaids swimming languorously from end to end, occasionally dipping down to the bottom to look upwards at the gleaming surface and the dimly-seen stars. An enticing and very romantic scene!

As might be expected, Don was also nude, and while the ethereal beauty of the pool appealed to him, that allure was nothing compared to that of the enticing female swimmers. As he swam through the water, he managed to contact both women as they went by, stroking breasts, hips, legs, or whatever was in reach. This fondling had the inevitable effect on his cock, and it stood out rigidly before him as he finally leaned back and rested on one of the ledges. The women, too, were aroused by the extraordinarily romantic surroundings (and in Susan's case, at least, the sexy happenings of the day), and welcomed the amorous play under the water. Jean went over to Don and he embraced her, pulling her down on the ledge on which he reclined.

"Shall we show Susan why we call this 'screwing rock,"' he asked?

"Ok," she replied enthusiastically. "Come on over and watch, honey!" With that, she pulled away from Don, permitting him to lay flat, his head resting on the exposed end of the ledge, while the rest of his body was underwater. When he was in position, his cock sticking straight up, clearly visible through the crystal clear water, she straddled him, her feet on the bottom on each side or the narrow ledge, and slowly lowered herself until she was impaled. Susan was very close, and she could see the entrance taking place, and she was captivated as she saw Jean sink down, completely penetrated. Jean began moving up and down, crouched over like a jockey riding a horse, her hips barely breaking the surface of the water. Each time she came down, Don arched upwards, the conjunction of cock and cunt causing surging ripples and an explosion of bubbles. Jean moved harder and faster, her face strained with the effort of obtaining orgasm, her breath coming in pants and gasps. Finally, her hips began a squirming, grinding motion as she reached her climax, pushing hard with her cunt, applying pressure on her clit. Then, with a long drawn-out sigh, she collapsed on Don's chest, her face half in the water, breathing heavily from her exertions.