Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone got up, went down and ate breakfast on the deck, and Don went into the office to work for an hour or so. It was a beautiful day, so instead of going back inside, Jean and Susan sat and talked for a while and, then, walked along the shore, mesmerized by the lovely play of light on the water. Finally, they came back, went inside, and, after cleaning up the kitchen, began casually batting a ping-pong ball back and forth. Suddenly, Don came out of the office, obviously in a bad mood, complaining about incompetent help and demanding customers. He said he was going fishing to cool down and went upstairs to change. Susan was standing at the table, batting the ball to herself, while Jean was starting to prepare a lunch for him to take with him, when suddenly they heard a rather profane remark, with Susan's name connected to it, coming from above. Instantly, she knew that she was in trouble, and gasped out, "Oh, my God, I never went back upstairs to make the beds!"

She and Jean looked upstairs to see a furious Don come to the railing and thunder, "Damn it, Susan, I warned you! Bring that paddle with you and come up here!"