Sex and the Capital Ch. 05

Story Info
Kathy has a surprise for the senator.
1.9k words
4.24
11.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chairman called the committee meeting to order and got right to the first order of business, the vote on the Organic Farming proclamation. He started on his right, going around the table. "Yea, yea..."

Bruce hadn't thought about the vote since last night.What did I promise Kathy? I think I said I'd vote for it.His inclination was to vote against it; he only had a few more seconds to decide.

He glanced at Kathy. A slight smile was on her face as she looked away before forming her lips in slight circle. Then she looked back at him, her mouth opened a bit more before closing.

"Yea."

It passed unanimously. The rest of the meeting, the last before the two-week fall recess, was taken up debating the allowable chemical residue in the water supply.

As the meeting broke up Kathy got Bruce aside and said, "I want to pack before dinner; I'll meet you at the restaurant as six."

"Okay."

* * *

Bruce got to the restaurant early; he needed at drink. It was the same David-Goliath scenario on the water issue. A majority of the committee members were in favor of tightening the allowable limits beyond reason. None of them seemed to comprehend the prohibitive costs of trying to eliminate any residue. There would be a hearing on the issue after they returned from the break. He was not looking forward to it.

He was on his second Margarita when Kathy walked in. He stood and gave her a quick hug. "Good timing, our table should be ready in a few minutes, you want something to drink?"

"No," she said, " I'll wait until we sit down. I just want a glass of wine anyway."

They called Bruce's name. "Wow, that was perfect timing," she exclaimed.

After ordering appetizers and wine, he said, "You know, I'm really frustrated with what goes on in that committee. I question the motives of some of these so-called environmentalists."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't really tell you much about my background as an environmentalist. I've always leaned toward that side. Hell, I belonged to several national environmental groups while I was the chairman of the Indiana Senate environmental committee. We always solicited input from all sides when there was an issue. We worked out solutions that were satisfactory to everyone. I don't see that here."

She thought for a moment before she said, "I think it's easier to work together at the local level than it is to work at the national level. Nationwide, business leaders want a laissez-faire situation. They don't want environmental controls. We have to counter that."

He chuckled, "Laissez-faire? Wow, I didn't know Mississippi colleges taught that concept."

The conversation turned to Ole Miss and southern traditions until the meal was served. Then talk turned to what each of them had planned for two-week break.

After eating, Kathy got up to leave. "I've got to something to do. I'll meet you back at your apartment."

* * *

He had just come out of the shower when he heard her open the front door. Wrapping a towel around himself, he went into the living room to greet her. She had an oversized case in her hand. "What's that?"

"Well, it's a surprise. You just sit there and watch television. I'll call you when it's ready."

"Like this," he said, indicating the obvious, he was only wearing a towel.

She smiled coyly. "Actually, you're overdressed."

After getting her shower and putting on a light green babydoll tied at the breasts and a pair of boy short panties she walked into the living room. "C'mon, Sweetie, I'm ready."

"But, you said—it was that time of the month."

She smiled at him coyly. "Just come in here—now."

He walked into the bedroom and stopped, looking puzzled.

She patted the tabletop, "Lie down here, on your stomach, without the towel."

He smiled. "Ah, it's a portable massage table."

"Yeah, I borrowed this from my roommate. When I got to the restaurant, I realized you needed a little something special tonight. I went back and got this."

"Well, I've never had a massage. If I like it do I get more?"

She ignored his question and poured some massage oil in her palm and said, "I've never given anyone a massage before. I've had several, let's see if I learned anything."

She stood in front of him and started on his shoulders, duplicating the deep muscle massages she'd gotten from her roommate. Finding a knot, she applied pressure and felt it release. "Hah! I did it."

"Hey, that hurt."

"These deep muscle massages are supposed to get rid of those knots. It's the only kind of massage I know. Do you want me to leave them alone?"

"No, it didn't hurt that bad."

As she moved her hands down his back, her stomach touched his head. "Umm," he said, "I feel bare skin."

She felt his hands on the back of her thighs, his fingers slowly moving upward towards her crotch.He'll stop when he feels that maxi-pad.He did.

"I forgot," he said, moving his arms back to the armrest.

Finishing his back, she said, "I'm going to move down and do your feet and legs now. Have you ever had a foot massage?"

"Uh-uh."

"Well, you're in for a treat then."

He moaned pleasurably as she worked on his feet.

After doing his feet, she worked his calves, finding another knot. She shifted to his thighs, starting with the back before moving to his inner thighs. At the extent of her range, her fingers would touch his balls, causing him to twitch. "Oh, is that bothering you?"

He chuckled, "It's making my dick hard."

She moved to his side and took his balls in her hand, "Really? Let me see, rise up."

He raised his hips as she ran her hand along his cock, stroking it several times before removing her hand. "I didn't think this massage would give you a hard-on," she said innocently. "Time for your gluts."

Her thumbs ran along the crack of his ass as she massaged him, stopping, lingering when they touched his balls, causing him to moan lightly each time she stroked him. "Umm, that feels good."

She placed her finger on a spot just below his tailbone. "I read that this is a very sensitive spot. Tell me what you think." Slowly she massaged it while exerting pressure.

"Uh-huh," he said, "it feels good."

With her other hand she grasped his balls, using her thumb and forefinger to caress one of the egg shaped forms inside the sac.

He moaned, "Are you trying to make me come?"

She released his balls and threw her finger up along the crack of his ass, stopping for a brief second on his hole. "Not yet," she said sweetly before slapping him on the butt and telling him to turn over.

He slowly turned over and lay on his back, his cock standing tall and proud.

"Well, look at that! Did I make that happen?"

He looked up at her and smiled. "Yes, and you're going to make it go away too."

"Oh, how am I going to do that?" she asked innocently before bending over and placing her lips on the head, letting it pop into her mouth. His hips rose, forcing it further inside. Keeping her lips tight against the shaft, she slowly withdrew and returned to a standing position. "I think someone wants to fuck me in my mouth. I better get busy on the top side."He's about to blow. Should I just suck him off now?

She moved to the head of the table and began massaging his shoulders. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and looked up. "Your nipples are hard."

She smiled down at him.

He reached up and untied her babydoll. Then he moved his hands behind her upper arms and pulled her down, forcing one breast to his mouth. He suckled the nipple for several minutes before she shifted the other breast to his mouth.If he doesn't stop, there won't be a blowjob. I'll be on top of him.

As if reading her thoughts, he released her. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

She moved to his side, took one of his hands, and began massaging it. He looked over at her and said, "If I did that for a few more minutes you'd forget about your period, wouldn't you?"

"If someone wants to come in my mouth, they won't do that again."

"Okay," he said as he closed his eyes and faced the ceiling.

If he does it again, I'm climbing up on this table and putting my pussy in his face, period or no period.

"Now for your legs."

She stood at the foot of the table and ran her hands along the tops of his thighs, her eyes fixated on his throbbing cock.It's time.

She moved to the side of the table and bent over him. His eyes remained shut. She wet her lips with her tongue and opened her mouth wide. Without touching him, she got half of his cock in her mouth before softly closing her lips. Gently she moved her head up and down as he moaned. Bringing her head up she let her lips roll over the head of his dick. Moving her head an inch at a time, she let the head pop in and out slowly as she massaged his balls with one hand.

She could feel his excitement rising, suddenly he forced his hips upward, shoving his cock deep into her mouth.

Lifting her head, she placed both of her hands on his hips, holding him in place. "I'll do this. You just lay still."

Her head went back down, her lips loosely closed. She let the head of his cock force her mouth open as she pushed down, letting him enter her. Her lips tightened as the head slipped inside. She shifted around, wanting her tongue on the underside as she moved down on him, taking as much as she could. Moving up and down, her mouth like a tight pussy, she fucked him. His moaning got louder as his hips fought against her hands; he wanted to jam it down her throat. He was ready to explode. Quickly, she moved her mouth up, just leaving the head inside. With short, quick strokes, her lips riding up on the head, her tongue against the shaft, she brought him closer and closer. Glancing up, she saw that his breathing was in short gasps, his eyes closed tightly; he was ready. Suddenly he stopped breathing, his body tensed. She felt a long spurt of hot cum hit the back of her throat just as he let out a long, loud "Ahhhhh."

She held him in place with her lips, feeling his cock contract with each new pulse as it fired into her. Tasting him, swallowing his essence, reveling in the sensuality of the moment brought her to the edge; her cunt was quivering, begging, she had to come.

Reaching down, she placed two fingers under the pad. She knew what to do; it wouldn't take long. His dick was still in her mouth; her tongue leisurely licking up the last of his cum when she closed her lips on him and uttered a muffled "Ummmm."

He felt her body shudder for several seconds before he looked up at her, puzzled, "What happened?"

She stood and smiled at him, a trace of cum glistening on her lip. "I just came," she said before bending down and kissing him.