Sex and the Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Talk indeed. Come and sit with me. Talk to me.'

Penny pushed him into an arm-chair in the lounge, sitting over his lap, her bottom to the left of his thighs, one arm round his neck. With subdued lighting, the room was lit by two table lamps and a standard lamp in the far corner, by the piano.

'I wanted to apologize to you for treating you the way I did the other night, darling. It was wrong of me to tease you like that, without a proper ending, so to speak. At least for you. Do you forgive me?'

'Sure.' He gave her a reassuring smile.

'Good! Then put your arms round me.' He did. Penny started to work on him.

'Have you thought about me since we last met?'

'Of nothing else,' he lied. 'Your mystery remains in tact, but tantalizing.'

Around the room, in a fine blue haze of cigarette smoke, other couples were in general conversation, many sat on the laps of others, arms round necks and waists. In the next room, through the double doors, one or two couples were dancing close together in the semi-dark. No doubt hands were straying into blouses. Mens' bulges being groped.

'Good!' She gave him a squeeze.

Their attention was suddenly demanded from the others sitting around the room, so that Penny and Tony were drawn into the discussion and laughter.

Tony became aware of Penny's constant fidgeting. She squirmed on his lap. As she did, her thighs kneaded against his groin, tormenting his penis. The inevitable result was the thickening and lengthening of that muscle. He was sure that Penny would be aware of it's hardening, but couldn't be sure whether it was deliberate or not. When Penny leaned forward slightly, lifting her buttocks to readjust her position, Tony took the opportunity of adjusting the position of his hardening cock. A quick deft move, unseen by the others.

Smiling to herself, Penny was aware of his intentions, giving him time to complete the move. The lifting of her buttocks seemed to Tony a clear invitation to him to fondle her bottom. He would soon know. Without attracting any attention, he scooped his hand from behind, below Penelope's thigh, pushing the palm of his hand beneath the hem of her dress. Had he been sober, he would never have had the boldness to do such a thing. Drink had lowered his reticence.

To his delight, bare flesh sat in his hand. As she spoke, Penny turned first to one couple, then another, engaged in deep discussion, managing to wriggle her bottom in such a way that it allowed Tony's fumbling fingers to ease their way beneath her thigh and into the cleft of her buttocks. Tony was flabbergasted and pleased with her response. There could be no doubt that Penny was engineering the whole thing. Jiggling her knees round as she joined in the discussion, the fingers were encouraged to find their way into the gusset of her French knickers.

As the conversation developed into a heated argument, Tony's fingers suddenly encountered the hairy folds of Penny's vulva, sticky and hot. He held his breath. The ice-maiden really had a fanny after all. Not the cool gash he imagined, with dry lips, but a hot, juicy vagina, with surrounding hair, ample folds of exciting flesh, oozing warm nectar. Tony could hardly believe this was happening. The thought of Penelope being warm and sexy was something he hadn't imagined. Particularly after the events of the other evening in the car. Yet, here he was, paddling his fingers in her juices. The knickers she was wearing were of the French type, with open gusset.

He speculated whether or not it might be possible for him to release his cock and, without arousing suspicion, slip it into the waiting orifice of the ice-maiden's vagina. That would be an audacious master stroke! But that would be too risky, he decided. Instead, he would work on her clitoris, tease her to a peak of frustration.

Across the room, Penny's husband was happily enjoying a joke, whilst his wife was being felt up, barely six feet away. Penny felt brazen and reckless. By rocking back as she laughed out loud, with innocent enjoyment, she could guide Tony's fingers into the lush heat; feel them finally push deep into her pussy. When she rolled forward again, they retracted. What if someone noticed what they were doing and drew attention to it? In this dim lighting, could they detect the subtle movement in Tony's arm as he wriggled his fingers?

The danger of her situation exhilarated her. Penny tried to imagine her husband's face if he discovered what she was up to. Suppose he ordered her to get up, strip off her clothes for all the guests to see her naked body. Bend her over his lap, forcing her thighs apart, to show her juicy, hairy cunt to the others. Open its aroused lips for everyone to see the oozing entrance to her secret. Humiliate her. Slap her bottom. But, it was when Tony started to fondle her clitoris with the obvious intention of bringing her to an orgasm that Penny really began to panic.

Her fantasy had already heightened her thrill, bringing her closer to an unavoidable climax. She realized that Tony was very good at stimulating the little female trigger. It had become his turn to tease her! That was not her plan at all. Her vague intention was to bring him off, to see how he covered up ejaculating in his trousers whilst joining in the chatter. But that's not how it was working out! Her own loins were boiling with arousal. Her knickers were soaking. Her breathing was getting patchy; her voice becoming hoarse. Fever pitch was nearing. People would begin to notice; to wonder what was wrong with her. With a deep breath, she gathered her wits, turning to smile sweetly at Tony.

'Excuse me. Must go to the toilet, darling.'

She gave him a second to withdraw his hand from beneath her skirt as she stood. No-one was taking any notice. No-one for one moment would think that she was being groped. Smoothing down the skirt as she walked out of the room, Penny sighed with relief. She had discovered that being secretly felt up in the company of others was a fantastic new thrill for her. Tony was really a audacious devil. Someone to reckon with. No-one else she could think of would have had the sheer nerve to try that on. Try to bring her off in front of friends. She admired his debauchery. It excited her beyond belief.

Once in the toilet she was so turned on, that her hands groped wildly for her vulva, rubbing hard, middle two stiffened fingers pressing her clitoris up and down. Leaning against the wash-basin, looking in the mirror at her face distorted with lust, she quickly brought herself off with a woosh of relief. She sighed heavily as her body relaxed, before carefully cleaned up the sticky mess covering her genitals. She looked at the sticky mess on her fingers. Wonderful! After washing her hands and vulva, she changed into clean knickers she had the foresight to bring with her. A quick spray of her perfume and no-one would know, but a few minutes ago, that she had reeked of female sex.

As she cleaned up, Penny thought of ways of taking the affair further. She was enjoying Tony. He could be fun, she thought. There was only five days before she and her close friend Mary had booked themselves a week-end in London. They had planned to travel on Friday afternoon and to share a twin room at the Bedford Hotel. Tony went to London fairly often on business, she thought. If only he could join them and stay overnight. That would be fun. She'd talk to Mary who was hoping to spend some time with her actor friend who had seduced her whilst filming nearby. He lived in the outskirts of London.

Mary knew Penny better than anyone. They confided to each other their most secret thoughts and fantasies. Mary knew that Penny's outward appearance belied her filthy mind. And Mary was equally innocent-looking, though always read for discreet sex. They were both aware of the other's indiscretions. In fact, come to think of it, it may have been Mary's lascivious interest on Tony that had started Penny thinking in that direction.

Back in the lounge, made bold with the drink, others were all flirting, opening kissing and fondling. Some in the other room were furtively fondling breasts and crotches as they danced. Palms rubbed hard bulges in front of trousers. Fingers rubbed nipples and caressed breasts. Others just stood in corners, drinking and smoking. They talked away whilst their companions swayed and snogged.

Tony was not to be seen. Penelope looked round for him. He was, in fact, in the grip of the young Jayne. After Penny had rushed off, he had smiled to himself at her plight, furtively sniffing his stained fingers long and deep as he went to the downstairs toilet to relieve his hard-on. Mmm. He never expected to inhale the female smell of Penny's pussy. Exciting!The toilet door opened. Coming out was the inebriated Jayne. She took one look over his shoulder to make sure the coast was clear, before pulling him into the small room.

Before he knew what was happening, she had unzipped his flies to pull out his still-rigid cock. Quickly unbuckling his belt and opening the zipper, she pushed down his trousers, forcing him onto the toilet seat. Jayne lifted her skirt, and straddled him with her back to him. With unrestrained urgency, she forced his cock into her eager wet fanny. The young lady, wild with lust, bounced up and down with great vigor on his cock. Tony was terrified someone would hear her panting grunts until, thankfully, he exploded inside her. This was enough to bring her to her own violent, squirming, jerking orgasm. Without saying a word, Jayne stood up, pulled up her knickers and quickly left the room.

A dazed Tony locked the door, examined the combination of pussy juice and sperm in his pubic hair, before wiping it off with a face flannel. After washing his hands, he redressed himself. Cold water splashed over his face brought him round enough to regain his composure to go back to the lounge.

What a night this is turning out to be, Tony thought. Everyone seems to want me to fuck them. Probably my wife as well when she's finished with the others! Lights had been doused in the other room, but grunts and sighs hinted at what was going on in there! Perhaps that's where Charity was. Should he take a look? Perhaps not. She would enjoy telling him later, in bed, if she'd 'scored'. Charity always enjoyed a shag in bed with him, almost as though to salve her guilt for her earlier indiscretions. She would tease him by telling him, as he fucked her hard, that he was always better than the others.

Penny came up to him. 'Get me drink, lover-boy.' she whispered. 'You were very close to making it. I was ready to take off!'

He smiled. They sidled into the kitchen where the bottles and empty glasses were scattered over every available top. Whilst he poured her a vodka and bitter lemon, she asked him if he was due to go to London the following week.

'Probably,' he told he. 'But I'm not sure when. Towards the end of the week.'

'Excellent!' And she told him of her plans to spend the week-end there with her friend Mary. 'Why not join us for a night at the theater? We could have a meal first and get back to the hotel for a night-cap.'

'Only a night-cap?'

'Well, we'll have to see how it goes.'

'There'll be Mary, remember.'

'I'm sure she won't mind.'

'That might be arranged, I think.'

'Will Charity mind?'

'Why should she?'

'Oh, well, you know how people gossip.'

'She might take advantage of it herself -- who knows?'

Tony looked carefully at Penelope. 'You really are an extra-ordinary woman. Beautiful and enigmatic. So elegant and self-assured. No-one would think that beneath the refined and highly polished exterior lies a filthy, debauched slut, dying to be fucked.'

She smiled sweetly at him. 'Well - there you go.'

'Do you enjoy talking dirty?'

'Yes! As a matter of fact I do. It's quite piquant. I've never done it with anyone else before, though. What excites even more is the thought that the others probably think we're discussing the play, or some such serious stuff. If they knew we were talking about sex, orgasms and ejaculations, they'd be staggered.'

He laughed quietly. 'If they knew I'd nearly brought you off in front of them, they'd be even more surprised.'

'The mind boggles, darling. It really boggles! You are an audacious dirty bugger!'

'Does your husband talk dirty to you.'

'Good heavens, no! He knows I'd slap his face if he dared to.'

'Why, then, did you marry him?'

'Position, darling. Position, rank and money. Oh, and a beautiful house.'

'Not love, then?'

'Don't be silly. What's love?'

'You are an unfeeling hussy.'

'I know!'

'But you really turn me on. I never imagined in a million years that you were a sex maniac!'

'Same here. The sheer bloody cheek of feeling me up in front of all our friends. I mean! That really takes the biscuit.'

'I very nearly fucked you, you know. My cock was poised for penetration. Only a zip fastener stood between us.'

Penelope winced a little at his use of the four-letter word again, though when Tony spoke it, it seemed quite natural, somehow.

'I never thought I'd ever be grateful to a zip-fastener, darling. But I am.'

'Yes, that might have been too much. Couldn't have sperm spilling all over your dress and my trousers, now, could we?'

'Goodness. The very idea drains the colour from my cheeks as far as to my shoes.'

'Still, I was tempted.'

'I know! I could feel your temptation for myself. In fact, at one stage I thought you were going to be foolhardy enough to try. But, alas, no. You chickened out!'

'I was worried in case your abundant juices stained the front of my trousers.'

'Even so, to try making me come in front of them all. Really! Was that fair?'

'Was trying to have me ejaculate in my trousers fair?'

'You nearly did though,' she laughed lightly. 'That would have been fun. I'd love to have seen your face.'

'And so did you! That would have been greater fun.'

'As it is, my knickers were sopping.'

'Ah! Your body was getting impatient for the natural act.'

She looked at him with narrowed eyes.

'I never knew you were a professional philanderer. I always thought you were a serious minded person.'

'So I am. Serious about sex!'

'Look, Tony. Our train gets in at three fifty. We'll get a taxi to the Bedford. Join us at four-thirty for tea and biscuits. Then we shall decide which theater to visit.'

'You're on!'

'Meantime, behave!'

'You bring out the worst in me darling.'

'Ah! You mean I raise your expectation.'

'Amongst other things.'

Their chat ended as several friends appeared though the door, ready to fill glasses and nibble at the remains of the food, laughing and chatting.

Later that night, lying in her soft bed, Penny thought over the events of the evening. Her hands strayed down to her groin to play gently with the soft puffy lips, still moist with the excitement at having Tony feel them so furtively. She was still astonished by his audacity. But she had not had the chance yet of feeling his genitals. That didn't seem fair. Her chance would come. How would they feel, she wondered?

Meantime, her loins were demanding more attention, with the provocation of her sensitive fingers massaging and teasing her labia and clit. Penny's mind was drawn to the feelings developing deep in her loins. With closed eyes, she imagined being penetrated by Tony, his lips suckling her nipples. Her fingers worked faster on her clit. The fluttering grew more intense -- the tension grew inside her. Her body began to shake with the mounting exhilaration, the waist arching upwards, muscles clenched. Breathing became irregular. The pressure was building up.

Oh God! It was coming -- keep coming! Her eyes were shut tight. Muscles clutched at her loins. It was almost unbearable! Fingers grasping at her clit -- rubbing hard. Then the sudden explosion -- the release of all the pent up sensation. She stifled the cry of agony. Her head snapped from side to side. Her legs trembled. Her loins shook the bed violently. It went on and on! Wonderful! The tension was finally released by a succession of violent jerks until she lay exhausted, her vulva cupped in her palm.

Sleep came quickly.

Tony had his newly-married secretary make the arrangements for him. Two nights in the Bonnington followed by Friday night in the Bedford. As arranged, Tony appeared there with his luggage to check in at three thirty. He was sitting in the lounge reading a newspaper when Penelope and Mary arrived, like two fashion models - or film stars. M\ary was a couple of inches shorter than Penny, but equally stunning. Mens eyes followed them open mouthed. As he lowered the paper, Penelope saw him. Her face broke into a laugh.

'Just look who's here,' she said in some surprise to Mary. 'Well, well!'

Leaving Mary to complete the checking in, she glided elegantly into the public lounge, arm extended, wrist slack. Not a strand of her auburn hair out of place. Her finely painted lips and green eyes sparkled. Tony was dumb-struck. Such a vision of poise and beauty! Wow! He could not believe that he had felt between the thighs of this gorgeous woman.

'Darling!' she cried, as Tony stood, took the hand and kissed it in gallant fashion. 'How lovely to see you here. Now, give me time to tell Mary about our plans, then join us in about fifteen minutes.'

'Do you mean to say she doesn't know?'

'Er ... No, darling. No point in telling her until I knew for certain you'd be here. But don't worry, she's rather hoping to see her own paramour this evening, if she can prise him away from his fireside and wife.'

'Paramour? Mary?'

'You remember. John Wilson, the film actor. Met her on location in Keighley. Fell for him hook, line and sinker.'

'And he her?'

'Don't be silly. She was available. Just used her. I call it rape, but there you are. Apparently she enjoyed it. Wants more. Tell all later, darling. Fifteen minutes.'

Mary was pleased. Well, she DID know actually, but it was agreed that they wouldn't tell Tony that. Not yet anyway. Mary had wanted a foursome. Tony was prevailed on to phone the film actor and pretend old friends; explain about Mary and invite him out for dinner. He said sorry, but he couldn't. No amount of persuasion could change his mind. Tony could hear his wife in the background telling him to go and enjoy himself. But that was that. The message to Tony was clear. John Wilson didn't want to be involved. Mary was an emotional woman. Deeply passionate as well as very beautiful into the bargain. Her ivory blonde hair, her pale complexion were very attractive. No doubt he was seduced by her looks - or she by his.

After an early dinner, a pleasant evening at the theatre, the three wandered back to their hotel clutching bottles of wine. Wine with the meal and drinks during the intervals had them feeling merry. They managed to get the bottles past the hall porter without him noticing them. To provide glasses, Tony ordered three brandies to be taken to the women's bedroom. All were in high spirits. After the drinks arrived, Mary decided she wanted wine only, so Tony poured the third brandy into the other two glasses.

They sat round drinking and laughing until Mary announced she was turning in. She disappeared into the bathroom with her night clothes. There was no suggestion that Tony should leave. So, when Mary returned, removed her white silk dressing gown and slid between the covers, into bed, Penelope took her night attire into the bathroom. Not feeling too modest, Tony removed his clothes there and then, folding them into a neat pile on the arm chair. He took two glasses of wine to the bed-side before turning to Mary. He gave her a light kiss.

'Sorry about your disappointment.'

'Thank you,' she murmured. Her eyes strayed to Tony's groin, ibterested in what he had to offer.