Sex and the Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why don't you fuck her, darling?' Penelope's eyes were bright with mischief. 'Go on!'

'Well...' he hesitated. Tony was always fascinated by the sight of female genitals and Mary's were a beautiful example.

Penny looked at him. 'She's ready, darling. Waiting. You can see.'

And he could. Mary was certainly showing the signs of acute sexual arousal. Not to refuse the chance of experiencing another secret chamber, he accepted the challenge. The legs he was holding were dragged down the bed until her waist reached the bottom edge. Pushing the upper thighs down, her juicy cunt was open to him. Glistening with nectar, lips apart, pink orifice inviting him. Penny watched with avid attention as Tony placed his stiff cock at the opening of Mary's private passage. Penny was spellbound. She had never before witnessed the penetration of a vulva by a penis. Mary was whimpering and moaning.

'No! Please don't!'

But Penny nodded to him. 'She doesn't mean it. She's desperate for cock. I know she is. Give it to her, darling.'

Encouraged by this, and inflamed by a second gorgeous fanny, Tony slid his penis slowly into the hot chasm of lust. Mary was convulsed. Her body jerked and leapt at the intrusion of a throbbing cock into her willing vagina. She moaned with delight. Penny was astonished at the sight. God's wish! The holy union of man and woman. To participate was one thing, to observe another.

She watched in awe as Tony fucked Mary. His prick sliding in and out of those fleshy folds, her passage of mystery and delight. The lips clung to the pumping shaft, easing its passage. The vaginal juices were pushed towards the base of Tony's cock, gathering in a thick collar over his pubic hair. Penny suddenly began spanking Mary's bottom in rhythm to Tony's thrusts. Already near the verge of fulfilment by the use of her own fingers, this brought Mary quickly to a exploding orgasm, with stifled cries and thrashing arms.

Penelope dropped the brush to stand behind Tony, clutching the cheeks of his still thrusting buttocks. As he jerked harder into the soft wetness of Mary, Penelope gripped and kneaded the moving flesh. Sensing him nearing his climax, she pulled Tony away from Mary, swung him round to face her, and pushed her groin against his swaying erection. With one arm round his waist, Penny propped one leg on the bed and slid her cunt over the throbbing cock. At that moment, Tony ejaculated with a grunt of ecstatic release, flushing Penny's fanny with his second coming. Penelope was elated, holding the viscous base of his pulsating prick in the fingers and thumb, squeezing out the last drop.

For the following two hours, Penny and Mary opened themselves to Tony's fervour. Both kissed each other all over and played with the other's vulva, as Tony fucked first one, then the other. The womem reached several orgasms - or orgastic sensations, if not huge climaxes. When Tony finally reached his third ejaculation, he was deep in Mary's vagina. Without interrupting the rhythm of his stroke, he kept on thrusting into her. She didn't even notice, being in a seventh heaven of lust and pure lechery.

Between short rests, when Tony exchanged whispered words of admiration and sweetness to each of the women, as they kissed each others lips and nipples, he finally managed to suck both vulvas, almost eating them in his passion. He violated Penny's arse, licked her all over, splashed sperm over Mary's full breast and fucked both their mouths. Mary was a delightful contrast to Penny. He would have done more had he had the props to hand. As it was, it was four in the morning by the time all three were too exhausted to continue.

With only three hours of sleep, Tony was tired when he returned to their room the next morning. He had lost his return rail ticket and hadn't sufficient money to buy a replacement. Penny was only too delighted to provide him with the necessary cash. She looked remarkably bright and happy. Mary was looking prim, if rather embarrassed, her eyes puffed with tiredness.

'Darling, why not stay another night? We might persuade Mary to join in from the start this time.'

Mary's eyes opened in surprise. The proposal was a tempting one, but Tony could find no reasonable grounds for staying. So, with great reluctance, he kissed Penny goodbye.

'We all need a good night's sleep. Shall I ring you when you get back home?'

'No, darling. Back to normal. It was just one-night of love. Fabulous and unforgettable, but it has to stay that way.'

'Not even one repeat performance?'

'Sorry! You'll go back to your other mistresses, darling. And I shall have my treasured memories.'

Their relationship did, indeed, return to what it had been. Their relationship in the office was exactly the same. No-one could possibly have imagined Penny romping in bed with Tony - let alone a third party. Penelope had satisfied her curiosity. The memory of that fantastic night of lust helped her to get some pleasure from her husband's infrequent love making, by pretending it was Tony penetrating her. Though it took all her imaginative skills to believe it.

What Tony never knew was that the night's events had, to some extent, been pre-arranged between the two women. Mary had anticipated that her film-star lover would decline the invitation. It wasn't the first time. That was really a ploy to put Tony off the scent, though, had it worked, Mary would have been thrilled. She was actually keen on having sex with Tony, but was nervous of giving herself to him. Given the right circumstances, and Tony's virility, it was arranged that Penny would rouse Mary with a mild spanking. Mary enjoyed a good spanking to stimulate the nervous system and heighten the delight of the orgasm.

So the night passed to their mutual physical satisfaction. The two friends agreed that Tony had a remarkable capacity for keeping his erection, his enthusiasm, and seeming endless supply of sperm. He had given them each the fullest satisfaction.

Penelope retained a deep affection for Tony and when, several weeks later, she had confirmation that she was pregnant, there would be tangible evidence of their one night together. Fortunately, she had taken the precaution of allowing her husband to take her a couple of times since that night. He would accept the baby as his.

Perhaps it was! But when Mary confessed to Penny that she was pregnant as well, both wondered who could the father be.

Tony would never know, since, a couple of months later, he accepted a new job some 200 miles away.