Sex at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then we were all breathing deeply with erotic passion and desire to go further.

Granny took Aunty Barbs by her right hand and had them both back up to the bottom of the bed on which they lowered themselves, their ass cheeks on the very edge and their legs spread wide, opening up their big pussies to my attention. They left enough room between themselves so I could crawl up onto the bed and kneel between them.

"Now, Maggs, make love to Aunty Barbs' and my bodies," Granny said as she reached down and fingered her pussy, spreading her labia apart so I could see her cream-coated vaginal slit, and with her other hand doing the same with Aunty Barbs' pussy.

I crawled up onto the bed and knelt between them at chest level. I looked once more at their bodies from head to knees, their calves being over the bottom of the bed with their feet near the floor.

Once visually satisfied I lowered myself at my waist and began to kiss and lick my way down their bodies, each one in her turn. I kissed their foreheads; their eyes; the tips of their noses; their mouths; their ears on which I licked and sucked their earlobes; their necks; the hollow spot at the base of their necks where their collar bones meet, leaving a pool of my saliva in those hollows.

I traced the sides of their faces with my fingertips, eliciting moans and sighs of sensual pleasure from each and yet together; the sides of their necks; over their shoulders and onto their breasts.

I cupped their large breasts in my hands, first Granny's left breast and Aunty Barbs' right breast, and then I moved my hand over to their other breasts. I massaged their breasts, I squeezed their breasts both gently and hard, and then I tweaked their hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

I heard more moans, groans, and sighs of ecstatic pleasure having me loving their bodies with my hands.

Sliding my hands down between their large breasts that had rolled to their sides, leaving their cleavage quite large, I bent my head down and began to lick all over their breasts and kiss my way up to their hard, erect nipples that stood up about one half inch long. I flicked my tongue over their nipples back and forth and up and down. I circled their nipples with the tip of my tongue.

Granny and Aunty Barbs were delirious with sexual delight. I then made the ultimate move on their breasts. I opened my mouth and took turns sucking on their hard nipples as if I were nursing on them.

"Oh, my god, Maggs, you are absolutely divine with your mouth and fingers working over our bodies," groaned Granny.

"God, yes, Maggs, your mouth is so wet, your lips so soft, your tongue so adorably sensitive," added Aunty Barbs in an erotic hiss of carnal pleasure.

I said nothing in words to what they had said to me. Instead, I kissed my way down the centres of their bodies from the bottoms of their pendulous breasts to their paunchy abdomens that stood out with their dimpled bellybuttons as my guide to the middle of their stomachs.

I kissed and licked my way all over their abdomens, savouring their flesh with my taste buds. Their flesh tasted slightly salty be it from their own sweat, the salt air of the sea, or both. Whichever, I loved it.

Tracing my way over to their dimpled bellybuttons, I licked all around them until I dipped the tip of my tongue into them. I licked and tickled their bellybuttons and let my saliva slid off my tongue and into their bellybuttons so that when I licked my way out of them, I left a pool of my saliva in each.

Now, they were ready. I had kissed, licked, and teased my way down from their foreheads to their abdomens, but the best was yet to come. I kissed my way onto their pubic areas, their mound of fleshly delight and drew my wet tongue across their pubic hairline from hip to hip while at the same time I ran my hands along their wide hips and onto the edges of their ass cheeks that pressed up from the mattress.

I grabbed handfuls of flesh between my fingers as I buried my face into their fully covered pubic hair that went from crease to crease between their upper thighs and lower abdomens. I sucked their pubic hair between my lips and pulled on it, leaving it all wet with my saliva.

Being as close as I was to their vaginal slits, I smelled their individual feminine musk, their combined fragrance almost overwhelming my erotic senses and causing me to salivate with wanton desire to eat their pussies.

However, I was not in the right position. I had run out of room on the bed, so I softly slid off the bed and knelt down on the floor. Now it was time to take turns foraging between their thighs in forests of pubic hair and between their large, puffy labia both large and small.

This took some time, but for Granny and Aunty Barbs I think it was worth it.

I first got between Granny's legs and dipped my head low so that I was able to lick her starburst asshole that puckered at my gentle touch and up between her labia of her vulva. Granny was so wet and creamy, her pussy having leaked her natural pussy cream from her vaginal slit. It tasted sweet.

Switching places I did the same for Aunty Barbs, licking her pussy up and down from her asshole to her slit, tasting her feminine cream.

By then I had both Granny and Aunty Barbs moaning and groaning with erotic pleasure. With each swipe of my searching tongue each moaned, and I saw them grab the spread between their fingers and press against the mattress so they could raise their hips and in the raising of their hips push their hairy pussies into my face and onto my working mouth.

It was then I got between their legs again so that instead of taking turns, I reached out with both arms and placed my fingers at the entrance of their vaginal slits that were dripping wet with cream. Without hesitation I thrust my first three fingers inside their large, vaginal canals as deeply as they would go.

Granny and Aunty Barbs shouted their sense of having their pussies invaded by my fingers.

"Oh, god, Maggs! Fuck us. Fuck us well. Fuck us good and hard," cried out Granny.

"Oh, yes, yessssss, Maggs. Fuck our pussies," added Aunty Barbs.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to finger fuck the hell out of both of you until you scream for release," I hissed seductively.

Thus began an intense session of my finger fucking Granny's and Aunty Barbs' pussies, thrusting my fingers in and out...rubbing their fleshy rows of ridges...rubbing their soft, spongy areas and their G-Spots which I don't even know they knew they had.

As I finger fucked them, they in turn thrust their hips up and down to my tempo so that they were being fucked royally, bringing them closer and closer to orgasms.

As they bucked their pussies on my fingers, they moaned and sighed and groaned, both wanting to cum. However, I wasn't finished with them just yet.

I withdrew my fingers from their sopping pussies to their cries of displeasure. They didn't want me to stop finger fucking them to climax. However, I had something even better.

In deliberate fashion I took turns licking between their pussy lips, spreading them with my tongue as I flattened it and drew it up across their pee holes until finally I flicked their big clits with the tip of my tongue, sending sexual energy vibrating in their love buds.

I kissed, licked, and sucked their hard clits, holding them between my lips...their clits as well as the bottom of their swollen shafts.

Both Granny and Aunty Barbs were delirious with wanton, sexual pleasure as they worked towards their orgasms.

Granny was the first to shout out, "Maggs, you're going to make me cum, Deary. You're going to make me cum."

I sucked on Granny's big clit for all I was worth, continuing to flick it with the tip of my tongue with each suck. Granny, on her part, reached down and put her hands onto the back of my head and pressed down as she raised her hips, driving her pussy and my mouth together.

"Oh, my god, Maggs, I'm cumming. Cummmmiiiinnnnngggggg!" Granny screamed her orgasmic release.

With her shout I felt her pussy cream come leaking out of her vaginal slit over which I now had my open mouth, over her slit and her pee hole. Her orgasmic scream continued for some time while she rode my face hard to increase her pleasure.

Granny snapped her thighs onto my head and held me there while she came, but once she felt her orgasm begin to subside she spread her legs. This allowed me to leave her pussy with a final kiss and move over to Aunty Barbs who had been humping herself with her fingers.

I crawled between Aunty Barbs' legs and quickly took her hard, erect clit into my mouth and began to suck her as hard and as quickly as I could. In no time she screamed her orgasm.

"Oh, shit, yes, yes, Maggs. Suck my clit! Eat my pussy! Help me cum!"

I sucked and Aunty Barbs let loose with her orgasmic rush as had Granny, clutching the back of my head in her hands and snapping her thighs together while thrusting her hips up and down on my face.

Aunty Barbs fucked my face like a demon, thrashing her hips back and forth and up and down as she continued to scream out her orgasms that hit her like massive waves of sexual energy, one wave after another until she had emptied herself of her orgasmic tension and was able to begin to calm down while she gasped for air and felt her heart pounding in her chest.

Minutes passed. Wonderful minutes of post-orgasmic joy and pleasure for both Granny and Aunty Barbs, and when they were able they both sighed with the joy of having had their orgasms.

I got up off my knees and crawled back onto the bed and slid my sweaty body along Granny's and Aunty Barbs' sweaty bodies until I was able to give each a lovers' kiss, letting them taste the mixture of their orgasmic cream on my lips and tongue.

Granny looked up at me after we finished our kissing and said, "Oh, Maggs, you were wonderful. Wasn't she Aunty Barbs?"

"Oh, god, yes. Maggs, you were fantastic. You surely know how to pleasure a woman."

"I am so glad you came along the beach today while we were sitting out getting some fresh, sea air," Granny said.

"I'm also glad," I said. "I loved eating your cunts and tasting your cream."

I looked down at Granny and asked, "Have either you are Aunty Barbs know about female ejaculation?"

Granny gave me a puzzled look before she answered, "No, Maggs, I can't say that we have. What is female ejaculation?"

"Female ejaculation is a woman squirting her love juice out of her pee hole that accumulated while she was being sexually aroused. One can feel the fluid from inside the vaginal canal by pressing the pads of the fingers up against the top wall where the soft, spongy area is and the G-Spot is located," I explained.

Granny shook her head, "No, Deary, I've not heard of female ejaculation. Do you ejaculate, Maggs? Did you ejaculate when you had your orgasm outside?"

"Yes, and I do most of the time, Granny," I answered.

Granny smiled and asked, "Would you show Aunty Barbs and me how it's done? This old dog is never too old to learn new tricks."

Aunty Barbs giggled, "You can say that again, Mom."

"All right then, Granny, I'm going to sit on your face so you can eat my pussy, and Aunty Barbs you go down on your mom and eat her pussy again while fingering her and rubbing against the top of her vaginal wall. You'll feel a soft, spongy area that when you push up on it with the pads of your fingertips, it will feel squishy. This is her fluid that she could possibly ejaculate, especially if you rub your fingers across her G-Spot as she has her orgasm," I instructed.

Granny said, "I'm willing. You, Aunty Barbs, my lovely daughter?"

"Oh, my, yes. It sounds exciting," Aunty Barbs said.

Without saying another word, I climbed up to the top of the bed, put my left leg over onto Granny's right side of her head and then brought my right leg up to her left side. I then squatted, lowering my hairy pussy down onto Granny's face so that my splayed vagina was directly over her mouth.

Aunty Barbs got down on the floor between her mom's legs and began to eat her pussy, sucking on her big, hard clit while at the same time finger fucking her vaginal sheath while working on her G-Spot.

Granny stuck out her tongue and started tongue fucking my pussy, thrusting it in and out and circling it around my vaginal sheath.

When I began to rock back and forth on her face, Granny stopped her tongue fucking me and kissed, licked, and sucked on my excited hard clit. I had been so sexually aroused making love to both Granny and Aunty Barbs that I felt myself almost ready to cum as soon as she started sucking on my clit.

"Oh, Granny, I'm so fuckin hot. I'm about ready to cum already," I moaned between half-closed lips.

I grabbed onto the headboard of the bed and began to rock back and forth on Granny's face, pressing my hard, throbbing, sensitive clit into her mouth to make her suck on it even harder.

"Oh, yes, Granny. Eat me! Suck my clit! I'm going to cum!"

With those words came the deluge. I slid my clit out of Granny's mouth and brought my vaginal slit up to her open mouth and sat back down on her face with her mouth covering both my slit and pee hole.

"Now, Granny...nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I screamed.

My first shot of ejaculate must have surprised Granny as it gushed into her open mouth and filled it full, so full she had to swallow it all because my first shot was followed by a second, third, and fourth, each time filling her mouth, causing her to swallow all that I gave her.

In her erotic throes of carnal surprise of having me ejaculate into her mouth, Granny suddenly felt the urge to pee but couldn't hold back, but I had forgot to tell Granny that this urge to pee is not to pee but the similar sensation a woman gets when she is near to ejaculation.

Granny groaned around my pussy when she let loose her first shot of ejaculate into her daughter's mouth.

Aunty Barbs could only moan her willingness as she kept her mouth open around Granny's vaginal slit and pee hole until she, too, like Granny, was caught off guard and utterly surprised when Granny's first shot of warm, sweet-salty ejaculate filled her mouth. It happened so fast and was so much that Aunty Barbs had to swallow immediately her first mouthful of her mom's ejaculate to allow room for the several other squirts that followed.

Nevertheless, Aunty Barbs held on like a trooper and the good daughter that she was as her mom ejaculated her full load into her mouth and down her throat.

So, Granny and I were ejaculating at the same time, I filling Granny's mouth with my love juice, and she filling her daughter's mouth with her love juice, her very first.

By the time Granny and I had finished our orgasmic ejaculations, there was the smell of female sex throughout the room. In fact, all of us were heady with the erotic aroma and musk of us three women who had enjoyed hours of hot sex and mutual lovemaking on the day I had decided to take a stroll along the beach and by chance met Granny and her daughter Aunty Barbs.

Before I left to return to my lodging by the sea, we three agreed to meet again to enjoy more afternoons of making love and unadulterated sex.

Maggie Red Rose

12