All Comments on 'Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 02'

by Peterspeter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loving these stories - keep it up!

I could just picture myself being one of those girls ;)

toast37toast37over 14 years ago
Love it

Great story. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot hot hot

What is she doing to him? I've never heard of this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VARIETY

The author did a good job of making Karen different from Margery, and thus the experiences were also different. Margery was considerate of his first time and more gentle (obviously better for a first-time guy). Karen was more demanding and aggressive, even to the point of pain, although not in the deliberate way of S/M or some degrading cuckold stories. In her passion, and in keeping with her agressive nature, she made a mistake and apologized for it. Thus the author shows two differing personalities. To each his own but I preferred Margery. Both alike in that they loved sex and were forward about it. So, very good storytelling.

Also a hint of realism in this fantasy, as not all of all experiences can be pleasant all the time.

Can the author maintain this variety and high quality writing through the coming 17 chapters? If so, this will be one of the few truly great Literotica series.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterspeter@Peterspeter
249 Followers
My series "Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks" has a new chapter which begins the backstory of one of Lit's most treasured stories, "Nothing Between Us." This is the first of 3 episodes. Enjoy!