Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the cockhead fully in her grasp, she slowly twisted her hips in a motion that seemed to me to resemble the unscrewing a cap from a bottle. Back and forth she twisted, then settled down, then came back to the top.

I saw that she was watching my face, looking for signs of my arousal. And I was getting there.I can't believe I'm in her but I'm not humping. I don't feel like I'm going to cum. It's not that she won't let me, I somehow don't feel the need. She's taking me somewhere.

She brought me close a couple of times, but each time she slid down on me and lay still. When I subsided she started up again. This must have gone on for half an hour, I couldn't tell, but I never lost my erection.

"Do you like being fucked this way, Carl?"

"Am I being fucked? Yes, I guess I am, but it's so different. Are you enjoying it?"

"Yeah, I am. It's so soft, so easy. You're staying hard, I'm staying wet, we're together."

The next time she settled down on me I didn't calm down. Instead I began to push into her. I wanted my release.

"Karen, I want to cum. Can we do it, together? Are you ready?"

"I've been ready all along, just holding off until you were. I'll do it slowly but we won't stop this time."

She rode me slowly, oh so slowly. When she got to the top she squeezed me but then came down and squeezed the bottom of my shaft. The next time at the top I pushed up and got fully inside her, then we settled down on the bed and we pushed hard against each other. Soon we were fully fucking, deep thrusts meeting each other.

"Make me cum, Carl! Oh yeah, I feel you! So deep, so deep! I'm gonna squeeze you dry! Fuck me hard, oh god it's so good, oooooh yessssss! Aaaargh! O GOD I'M CUMMING!" and she erupted in a frenzy on my cock, up and down and around, meeting my thrusts with hard ones of her own.

"I'm cumming! Karen, here I cum! Take it all! O god yes, yes, here I cum!"

She slumped onto me and I wrapped my arms around her. As I got soft we turned and faced each other, our breathing now quiet. And we fell asleep.

Her alarm buzzed at 7:30. I blinked my eyes at the unaccustomed colors and felt Karen stir next to me. As I shifted to look at her, I felt the dried cum crinkle on my pubic hair and belly. She reached for the snooze button and I reached for her.

"Men!" she said, in mock horror. "You don't think of anything else," and she reached for my cock. "Man, this is crusty. We gotta clean up! You willing to brazen it out down the hall?"

This time last year I'd see girls in bathrobes in the shower room. I would blush as I pulled the curtain back, naked as I was, reaching for my towel. They'd smile, flash their tits at me as they hung up their robes, then they'd disappear into the stalls and the steamy water as though it was a normal part of dormitory life. Should I smile and flash my dangling cock at them?

Sure, if it won't embarrass you."

"Nope, it's pretty common around here."

The scanty robe she handed me barely covered my apparatus, so I wrapped the towel around my waist and we sauntered to the showers. There were three girls washing their faces as we entered and I saw them in the cloudy mirror. I thought they had appreciative expressions.

We showered together, quickly. When we came out of the stall the room was empty, so we were able to towel dry each other without interruption. As we finished we heard the door open so we reached for our robes. Karen greeted the RA, who grinned at her, and we went back to her room.

"Are you gonna get in trouble for that?" I asked.

Not unless they're gonna punish every girl on the floor! No, she was probably just checkingyou out."

I wanted to go again, so I pulled Karen to me and pushed my hardening cock against her pussy. "You are a fuck machine, Carl, you really are, and I like that. But I have to be at rehearsal at nine, so we barely have time for breakfast. Some other time."

"How about tonight?"

"I have a date, to tell you the truth."

We dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. There we met two of the girls from the shower room. Karen introduced me as "Carl, a good friend of mine," and they smiled lasciviously.

12