Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over dinner I discovered that the trove of trivia I thought I'd indexed in my brain had betrayed me. Linda topped me because her great-grandparents were original members of the American Swedish Institute, which had been founded in their native Minnesota. Linda had spent summers with her grandparents there, absorbing the culture and tradition. In high school she'd been an exchange student in Sweden and was majoring in international studies because her ambition was to be the American Ambassador to Sweden before she died.

"And in between?" I asked, stunned by her ambition.

"Travel. U. S. Foreign Service."

"So why didn't you go to Georgetown? That's supposed to be the best place to get started in international affairs."

"You seen the tuition for Georgetown? No, I'll get my degree here, then take the test."

"This summer?"

"I'm working at a think tank in Washington that focuses on E. U. financial policy. Sounds boring, but I love it, and I ought to make some good connections."

We segued into talking about getting ready for exams. As a junior with those ambitions, Linda was focused on getting an A in every course and had been working systematically for two weeks, ever since she'd finished her papers, to get ready for finals.

"I'm pretty much done, in fact I'm afraid I've peaked too soon. So I've decided to blow off some steam for a couple of days, then go back at it."

"Therefore the challenge?" I challenged.

"Attaboy."

Her dorm was closer to the union than my apartment. As we raced there it occurred to me that she had a roommate.

"Marney?" I gasped.

"Gone home," she puffed.

We shot into her room and she had flipped off her sandals and was stepping out of her jeans before I had pried off my sneakers. I staggered as I dropped my pants, probably because she was flashing her bra-less breasts at me again. We jumped under the sheets and I headed to her pussy.

And was met by a little white string.

"Ooops, sorry, I should have mentioned that," she said, as I screeched to a halt.

"Drawer," she gestured toward the nightstand. "Baby oil. Hurry." She flipped onto her belly, lifted her ass in the air, and spread her cheeks with her hands.

"I've never —" I stammered.

"Good! You'll learn the right way."

She popped the cap and spread some around her asshole. "On your cock," she instructed, breathing heavily as she watched me over her shoulder. I dabbed a few drops on. "No, more, get it good and slicked up. C'mon, move." I slobbed it on. "Yeah, that's good, you're done."

She pushed her ass at me. "Push it in, slowly, I'll tell you when," and she wiggled as I inserted the head part way.

It was tight. "Good, good, I am so hot for you, keep going," she urged, and I moved forward a little. "Good, more," and the cockhead was entirely inside. "A little more, yesssss, there, you're home."

Her anus was really tight, but the head inside was surrounded by a warm, velvety soft glove.

"Play with my clit, c'mon cocksman, yeah, that's it, now stroke, STROKE!" and I began a rhythmic in-and-out. She rose to meet my thrusts and swung her hips in a broad circle, challenging me to stay inside.

"Fuck me Carl, fuck me, it's all the same, make me cum, make me cum, I'm gonna make you cum!" She panted as she moved slightly away from me on my backstroke, so that her anus clamped my cockhead.

"Gottcha!" And at just the right time she released me and shoved back as I slid in.

I may have been new to ass fucking, but I certainly knew how to stroke. As I pulled her hips to me with one hand, and mindlessly flicked her clit with the other, I reveled in the smacking sound of my belly against her ass.

Then it started. "I'm cumming. I'm gonna cum!" I barked as the wave rolled over me. I blasted into her and spasmed my cock as the last of it leapt out.

"Do it, fill me up, cum in MEEE!" she yelled as I was cumming and she bucked higher and against my hips, harder and harder. "OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMING!" She humped up and down on my cock, banged into me, then up and down again.

I crashed onto her ass and collapsed us onto the bed. Out of courtesy I tried to shift my weight off her. "NO! STAY IN ME!" she commanded, and her anus squeezed and relaxed. As my cock softened, she sighed. "Okay, you can move," and I rolled away and slid my cock out.

She shifted and faced me with a wicked grin. "I LOVED that, that was great! And you kept going pretty good for a first-timer."

I'm astonished! I expected ass-fucking would be gross and filthy, but that rosebud-shaped brown entrance was immaculate. Actually, now that I think about it, all the girls whose ass cheeks I've kissed were clean there.

"You're thinking, I can tell," she noticed.

"Yeah. I'm embarrassed. I mean, well, I'd expected this to be dirty." I blushed.

"Was it?"

"No, not at all. You made it seem so natural, like it's something anyone can do. And you're clean." Boy do you sound like a dork.

"There are some fine points to anal sex" — she emphasized the term — "that you need to learn. I like it at certain times. Like now, my period's winding down but I don't want to make a mess. It's a different feeling, but I get off. You too, eh?" she leered as she slid her hand up and down my soft and slick cock.

"You played my cock with your sphincter pretty well."

"Yeah. If you can stand it, I think it's fun to do it that way. I'll get you to the point where you're ready to cum and then hold you there. Drive you nuts!" she laughed.

It wasn't even eight when we decided to take a shower together.

"You won't get in trouble?"

"Not right now, there aren't too many girls around. It's prime study time. If we run into anybody, you'll get 'em all excited." She handed me a robe and we walked to the showers. We splashed around as we washed each other and were just starting to towel each other off when the door opened.

"Oh, I'm sorry Linda, I didn't know —"

"That's okay, Katie. Hey, I want you to meet Carl, he's a friend of mine. Carl, this is Katie," and she stepped aside, leaving me face-to-face with Katie.

My cock shot up like a flagpole and I blushed. Katie blushed an even deeper red as her eyes drank in my stiffness, but she roused herself and extended a hand. "Glad to meet you," she said. I'd swear she dropped a curtsy.

"We were just leaving. Anybody in the hall?"

Katie spun around, opened the door, then reported, "Nope, all clear," and we zipped to Linda's room, trailing our robes.

Locked in, we stood there, dripping and laughing. "That was fun! The look on both your faces was priceless! Katie's pretty prim, mostly studies, I don't know what else. That makes her a prime candidate for the club, but I couldn't get her to come to the picnic. Damn! I should've mentioned you were someone she'd missed by not coming."

"Are you usually this open with your visitors?"

"In the morning, yeah, there are sometimes a couple of guys around, particularly on weekends."

I toweled up her legs to her torso, just patting her stringed pussy. I massaged her chest, then turned her around and did her shoulders and back. She took my towel and began drying me.

Starting at my hairline, she moved down my back and thoroughly dried my ass. Dropping down one leg and up the other to my balls, she patted them dry and turned me around, made quick work of my belly and chest, then turned to my cock.

"No point in drying this guy off," she said, her eyes sparkling, and she sucked its limpness into her mouth. She was swirling her tongue around the head when I pulled her up and kissed her.

"Let's do it on the bed."

"It'll be easier, that's for sure, thanks, but I want your cock, I am so hot for your cock," and we scrambled onto the bed. Soon she was flicking her tongue everywhere as she slowly kissed up and down the vein, occasionally sucking the head into her mouth, then starting all over.

I could only take so much slowness. "Make me cum, Linda, I want to cum," I croaked.

"Nice and slow, you'll like it," she murmured.

"I'll die, the wait is gonna kill me, I'll take matters into my own hands, I swear! Please, make me cum."

"Oh all RIGHT," she said, mock-impatiently. Up and down she stroked, then took me completely inside her mouth. Slowly rolling off, she began to jack me and, as she felt my balls constrict, she increased her hand speed but held her lips on my cockhead, sucking and licking, waiting.

I came like a freight train. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm cummmming! God it's soooo good!" I thrust my hips half-way to the ceiling. "I'M CUMMMMING!"

She took it all, slurping it down like a milk shake. When I was done, exhausted, I fell back on the bed in a puddle of sweat. She joined me and we kissed, hard, passionately, swapping spit and cum.

We dozed.

When I woke up, the sheet was over us, the overhead light was out, and the clock showed 2:15. Linda was splayed on her back, snoring softly. Her breasts rose and fell in the moonlight.

I managed to exit the bed without waking her, snuck to the bathroom, peed, and got back without encountering anyone. She stirred.

"That was so nice," she said, sleepily.

"That's my line. 'That was so nice.' "

"Wanna complete the triple play?"

"Uh, well . . ."

"No problem. I peed a half hour ago. No sign. I'm back in action."

It was a long kiss. As we caressed each other, our mutual warmth turned to desire and then to lust. She took over, moving me on top of her and working the tip of my cock up and down her pussy opening as I held myself above her. My arms tired and I fell to the side, but she still had my hardness firmly in her hand.

"Pushups, you need to get more arm and upper body strength," she said as she squeezed my cock. "You've got good equipment, you've got to use it really well. Can't be a champion cocksman without upper body strength."

"I don't aspire to championship status," I moved for her breast to lick. "I just want to make you happy." I sucked and nibbled.

"Around here, stamina counts. You're not just displaying the goods any more, you're putting them to use, and we have a right to get your best."

"You keep track?"

"The club is about helping fulfill our individual needs, remember? So yeah, once you're comfortable with the fact that it's never the same lover twice in one week, you want to get as good a result as you can, every time.

"And if you fuck outside the club during the summer, you want your skills to be sharp.

"I had an internship last summer, at a law firm where they did international contracts and insurance. The partner I was working for got this big contract and I was working 60 hors a week on it. To close the deal he had to go to London and he took me along to make sure the paperwork was in perfect order. It was really intense.

'The third night we were there, after dinner, he knocked on my door. We fucked till morning and for the next three nights before we came back to the U. S. and his wife.

"He's the one who got me the internship in D. C. It wouldn't have happened without his help.

"The point is, once you're outside the cocoon of the club, pleasing your lover is more important than just getting yourself off."

I moved to her pussy and worked to put on as good a show as I could. From her toes to the back of her knees, one leg and then the other, no hands, careful to kiss and lick and tingle and tongue the places she seemed to like, I devoted almost ten minutes to this before reaching the outskirts of her pussy.

The cleft where her right leg met her torso had darker skin than the rest of her body. I inhaled its smell and lapped it. She shuddered her pleasure and I moved across her opening, barely tongue-tickling her clit, but enough so that the slight puff I gave it in passing got a deep moan from her.

The left-leg cleft was even more sensitive, so I lingered there as she moaned some more. When I felt I'd made my contribution to her bliss I moved toward the bottom of her pussy opening and began to tongue it.

"I'm ready, Carl, c'mon cocksman, put it to me."

"You need more prep time. I'm only starting."

"No, it's enough, I want YOU."

"Soon lover, soon," and I slowly wiggled my tongue into the folds, going down as far as I could toward her anus. She didn't lift herself, so I concluded she was semi-serious and moved back to the folds.

I tongue-walked across, catching her pussy hair in my teeth several times and made a mental note to trim her if I had the opportunity. When I inserted my tongue, the moan turned into a summons.

Slowly, so slowly, I lifted myself over her and laid my cock at the mouth of her pussy. "Oh thank you, thank you, I want you so much," she said dreamily. I pulled back, slobbed the cockhead, and diddled the opening, barely parting the lips.

"Ohhhh, finally, so close, so fucking close," she moaned.

The cockhead was half-way in when I swirled my hips, which moved the head to every part of her opening. She pushed up against me and grabbed my shoulders.

"NOW, DAMN YOU, NOW!" she barked, grabbing for my cock with her pussy lips. She got hold of the entire head and a little bit more, then arched herself and hooked her heels into my ass, pulling us together as we crashed to the mattress.

"You've made your point, you can last, now fuck me," she hissed.

And I did. We swung ourselves together, like dance partners who knew each other's moves without saying anything, just hearing the silent music. Holding out had never been my strength, and I was moving toward cumming when her pussy grabbed my cock on an in-stroke and held me.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh yesssss, I'm cumming!" and she shook with a 5.0 Richter scale quake. It was too much for me and I started pulsing. I lost my balance and fell onto her as I shouted "You've got me! Oh I'm gonna cum! I am cumming! So hard, oh god, it's so good!" Pumping still, I must have been smothering her, but I was finishing. When I was done, I rolled off, feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to crush you."

"You're not so heavy that I couldn't hump you off if I need to. That was good, though that's not the way I like to do it regularly." We laughed, and the laugh caused her pussy to expel my cock.

*

The sunlight woke us both at six. "It's early enough, c'mon, let's shower together." She handed me the visiting-team robe and we sauntered to the showers. Stale cum yielded to soap and hot water and we toweled each other with no spectators.

Back in the hall, we ran into Katie. "Hi Katie," I perked.

"Uh, good morning, uh . . ."

"Carl. I'm Linda's friend, remember?"

"Well, yes, of course, she's right behind you."

"Hi Katie," Linda said brightly as she brushed past us toward her room. I smiled good-bye and followed her inside.

"Recruiting?"

"You suggested it."

I'd made overtures in the shower for another romp, but Linda was more interested in breakfast. We were the first in the cafeteria and took a table in one corner. We were chatting about some Congressional flare-up when Katie appeared with her tray.

"Can I join you?"

"Gladly," said Linda, gesturing to the open seat. "You usually up this early?"

"Some days I walk, for exercise, early, but usually I sleep till eight or so. Today, I dunno, I just woke up early and thought 'shower.' "

I moved to participate in the conversation. "Closing in on finals?"

"Yes. Midterms were okay, but I want an A in every course so they'll let me do a double major in geography and government." That led Linda to join in, and quickly the two settled into a two-person, intense discussion of European and Middle East politics.

"Got an early class," I lied, and stood. "Good luck on your exams," I smiled at Katie.

"Thanks," I whispered to Linda, and bent to kiss her. "Thanks yourself," she murmured. As she kissed back, she fondled my ass.