All Comments on 'Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 07'

by Peterspeter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Greybear42Greybear42almost 14 years ago
Interesting Club

I like the idea and the story line was glad to see a new one pop up

den_tigerden_tigeralmost 14 years ago
Can't Wait For the Next One

I like the story and the characterization. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Character Boundaries

I love the story but I am noticing a trend you need to get on top of to keep up the quality of the work. Your main protagonist has a distinctive voice and feel coupled with his own mannerisms and slang. Unfortunately you have, at most, only three female archetypes and you seem to use similar mannerisms and voice and the same damn slang and catch phrases. A university has a diverse cross section of people and your characters should feel and reflect this. Break them down on a white board and list their separate catch phrases and unique identifiers and keep that near while writing about them. You do not want too much overlap and you need distinctive feels for each individual. This will inevitably improve your writing and keep you on track throughout your future edits. Good Luck!

j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterspeter@Peterspeter
My series "Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks" has a new chapter which begins the backstory of one of Lit's most treasured stories, "Nothing Between Us." This is the first of 3 episodes. Enjoy!

story TAGS