Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also bought some more grapes, sparking water to supplement the Sprites, and washed all my sheets. I even had one set ironed. I put the grapes in a bowl with ice and stowed them in the refrigerator.

Carrie's Facebook page was replete with links to articles on her softball prowess, but otherwise it was mundane: National Honor Society and three high school sports, freshman at college, stuff like that. Her photo had to have been her yearbook portrait. She hadn't posted anything since May.

My pictures were all so-so, nothing Julia-grade. There was one of her on the blanket, leaning forward, arms wrapped around her legs. She was looking at the camera but her expression was guarded. It was the best of the lot, so I cropped it and two artsy shots she had expressed interest in, and teed them up on the printer.

There was one other photo that exposed a swell of breast under her bent arm. I masturbated to it and fell asleep.

*

Matches! Dumbass, you forgot to buy matches! How can you light a candle without matches?

I zipped to the store, bought a small box, and was back by 8:30.

I made the bed with the ironed sheets, set one candle on my dresser and the second one on my desk.

At precisely 8:59 I walked through the door at Mebbie's and took a booth in the back. Two minutes later I waved at Carrie as she came in.

"Fancy meeting you here," she said, smiling. We had eggs and bacon.

"We were semi-busy last night," she said, "grossed almost $650, which is pretty good, considering. Tips were lousy, though, since the kids don't know about this stuff. We're not so crass as to put out a tips jar, and the boss doesn't want to put a line on the bar bill, so it's hit or miss. They usually learn."

"I got a couple of good shots yesterday. Wanta see them?"

"Anything else in mind?"

"I got some more grapes."

"I love grapes."

I tried to pay but she insisted on splitting the tab.

We shucked our sandals on the paper by the front door. I pushed the candle on my desk aside and opened the laptop. She flipped through the photos and suggested one more for printing. Afterward, she squinted at her picture.

"I don't take a good picture, do I?"

"You mean like Angelina Jolie? Nope, she's one in a hundred million. You've got great eyes and if we work at it I'm sure we can get a good one. I think it's a matter of your getting comfortable with the camera, so I should try to catch you when you're doing something you're into."

"Yeah, it's probably true, but, I dunno, I always come across bland, drab."

"Never ever seen one you liked?" Dummy! Not the right way to put it.

"Well, yes, there is one," she brightened. "I have it on my Facebook page. Team photo," and she quickly pulled it up.

"See? Second row, I've got a great smile on."

She was right. It looked as though she was just finishing a laugh. But no one else was laughing. I grabbed the image but it wouldn't stand enlargement.

"Do you remember what was going on when they took that shot?"

"No. It's just a team photo, guy took two or three of 'em. I wish I did."

"Up for a short photo shoot?"

"Here?" We were, after all, in my bedroom.

"Here, living room, wherever. It's with your clothes on, we're working for an expression." It just popped into my head, I had no plan, just wanted to get her talking, even laughing.

I started with standard poses for porn models, so I had her kneel on the bed, lean back and put her hands into her hair, sit on the end of the bed, straddle my chair, all sorts of soft-core stuff. I kept up a patter and tried for humor. She laughed at a couple of my forced jokes.

I moved us into the living room and had her recline on the couch, rest her head on the end, the back, stare at me, take a batting position, bend over to field an imaginary ground ball, squat like a catcher, anything I could think of.

Finished, I uploaded the 82 images and stood behind her as she sat in my chair and flipped through them.

95 percent were useless, of course. Six, though, were pretty good, and two were very good. All six were from the last 20 images.

"I knew it! I knew we'd find you! God you're beautiful!" I laid my hand on her shoulder.

"Which one for Facebook?"

Her cheek accidentally touched the back of my hand.

"Uhm, that one," and she pointed to a full frontal, mouth slightly open, tongue touching teeth, eyes mostly open, blond ponytail showing slightly over one shoulder. "And that ground ball one, can you fix the background, take out the couch?"

"Sure. Background like on a baseball card?"

She giggled. "Yeah, that would be nice."

"Okay, I'm gonna have to research that. I'll send them to you right now," and a couple of clicks later they were gone.

So an hour after we'd gotten to the apartment, we'd bonded sufficiently that I felt comfortable making a move.

I bent over and kissed her neck.

"Oooooh," she moaned.

She stood and turned to face me, then wrapped her arms around my neck and we tongue-wrestled. I guided us to the bed and we lay on our sides, facing each other.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Absolutely! Yes, god yes," and I pushed my lips onto hers. She moved tight against me and ground her face into mine.

We tangled our toes as I rolled her on top of me. When we broke for air, I said, "god this is so nice, so nice."

"I know, I know, let's not stop."

We humped against each other and began dancing, our hips in sync, all the while kissing. I pulled her ass into me and she hesitated, then pressed against my erection.

I pulled off her mouth. "Grape?" I gasped.

At first it didn't register, but then understanding dawned. "I love grapes, but you already know that."

I opened the refrigerator, she took the bowl, and we scrambled back to the bedroom.

We fed each other, grape after grape. Gradually we moved from exchanging by hand to exchanging by mouth.

"Lay back, please, Carrie."

I pulled her t-shirt up just over her bra and dropped a cold, wet grape into her navel. Her eyes flew open and she squealed.

Sucking it out of her bellybutton, I took it in my mouth and offered it to her. She took it with her lips, crunched it ostentatiously, then offered the juice back, all the while with her eyes closed. I bent over to take it and ran my hand down her thigh.

In this position it was easy for her to peal my shirt off, although I had to release her thigh to do it.

"Kiss me, hard, please," I husked as I lay back. She shifted to her side and was on my face. I reached under her t-shirt and unfastened the bra. As her breasts fell free, she moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder.

We were both breathing heavily when we broke, her eyes locked on mine. "Let's make love," I croaked raggedly,

"Yes, yes, I think so, but —"

"Please, Carrie, talk to me. I would never make you do anything you don't want to do." I pushed the dangling bra aside and reached for a breast.

"I know you won't, I really do, and I want to, but I've, I've, I've never done it before."

"That's okay, we'll discover each other."

"I'm on the pill."

"And I'm not," I grinned foolishly, but she laughed.

"I mean I can, I'm just, I just want to be sure."

"You kiss like you are."

"Oh yeah, that's for sure. It's just — oh, hell, let's do it," and she pulled me to her face.

We locked lips. I trolled down her belly and she tightened her abs so I could get into her shorts. Her panties were pretty damp and, as I stroked her, she moaned heavily into my mouth.

We had to break for air.

"Stand up, please, Carrie, we've got to get naked."

She popped her button, allowing me to peel her shorts and panties off quickly. I touched her left foot and, as she lifted it, I kissed the instep. She sighed.

When I kissed the right instep, she nearly lost her balance and steadied herself by grabbing my shoulder. I rose to a squat and started to tongue her wet pussy lips.

"Oh my! Oh god, oh yes." Both hands held tight to my shoulders and I steadied her hips and pulled her into me. As I worked her lips with my tongue, then slid it inside, she pressed into me and moaned again.

I kept tonguing as she kneaded my shoulders. She bucked her hips softly at me a couple of times, but when she grabbed my shoulders and shuddered I knew she was there.

"Oh god yes, yesssss, yesss, that is so gooood," and she lost her balance.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and held her on my face. When she seemed to be steady enough, I stood and pulled the sheets down, then guided her onto them.

My pants and jockeys were gone quickly and I flopped beside her, hungering for her breasts.

"Sit up a little, please Carrie," and as she lifted her shoulders I had her t-shirt and bra off. She lay back, naked except for her ponytail, which lay off to the side.

I dove for the nearest breast, kissing around its base at first, then moving onto the nipple. "You're so nice, so nice, feels so nice," she moaned, and ran her hands through my hair and over my back and shoulders.

The nipple was quickly hard and I used my thumb and forefinger work the other one into equal hardness.

I'm going to give you pleasure," I intoned.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned.

Her pussy lips were very wet. My tongue snaked in and out and she moaned deeply as she humped against my face. I cupped her ass cheeks and ground my mouth into her, flicking her already-distended clit. She began swinging her hips and grabbed hard handfuls of my hair. "Ohhh yes, god yesssss."

I had little more than the first joint of my middle finger in her opening when she jumped a little, squeaked, and humped my finger. I fluttered it and she moaned deeply.

Her thighs resisted at first as I forced myself between them and scooted into position, slobbing my fingers and wetting the cockhead. She was humping as my cock slid up to her opening. I took hold of it and stroked up and down on her wet lips, then aimed it at the middle and got the head inside.

"Ohhh god yesss, ohhh god, oh god, yessssss," and she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me tight. I withdrew to just the very edge of her opening by elevating my hips, then rammed into her. I was in half way.

"OW! Ow! Oh!" She squealed, but her humping didn't show, even if her nails did bite into my shoulders. I kissed her fiercely and held her tight.

I was relieved that she didn't stop, didn't seem angry that I'd hurt her. I moved in and out a couple of times, working her tightness slowly.

"Meet me now, Carrie, let's dance."

"Oh, yeah, okay," and her athleticism kicked in.

"Oh god that is sooooo good, so good," she cooed as we began to thrash against each other.

"Good. Now harder, BANG into me," I demanded.

"YEAH!" she barked as I began to slam against her. Harder and harder we crashed, her hips smacking against mine and our bellies slapping together.

Then she came.

"Oh god oh god, I'm cumming, so FUCKING goooood!" She was bucking and swinging her hips wildly as she thrashed her head and that hair all over the pillow.

I lost whatever control I had and just fucked her.

When I came, it was like a machine gun stream, without any connection to her slowing tempo. I only slowed when my cockhead protested.

I was desperate to keep the connection as we rolled onto our sides. We clasped each other, gasping. I caressed her sweaty face.

As she started to breathe normally, her eyelids fluttered and I saw they were wet.

"You've done it, Carl, thank you, thank you, you've done it. Finally."

We gradually pushing back the fog and I felt my cock softening. I willed it to stay hard, but failed.

"I don't know what I would have done if the grapes hadn't worked."

"Well, you did have the candles."

"What? Oh my god, the candles," I stammered. I'd completely forgotten about them. "I was going to light them, set the mood I guess." I blushed. My cock plummeted into softness.

"They worked fine. I was really touched when I saw the one on your desk. You are so sweet," and she pecked me on the lips.

The cum was oozing. "Nobody likes a wet spot. C'mon, lover, let's clean up."

As we stood, she saw the bloody patch. "Me? All that's me?"

"Yup, you're kinda wild."

I pulled the sheet off the bed and was glad that the blood hadn't soaked into the mattress pad. Note to self: in case this happens again, find some sort of protection for the mattress pad.

"You first," I said, gesturing to the toilet as we entered the bathroom. She stood there, waiting. I remembered Margery's lesson.

"Pee, go ahead. I've gotta rinse this out," and I ran the cold water on the sheet, chattering away for the few minutes of knuckle scrubbing it needed. Carrie finally sank onto the seat. I declared the sheet clean and threw it over the shower rod. Carrie finished and we swabbed each other with a warm facecloth.

"It's what lovers do. We're intimate, we see everything about each other."

"So can I see you pee?"

"Sure. Wanna do it the Mariel Hemingway way?"

"How's that?"

"You stand in front of me, grab my cock through your legs, direct the stream. Like in Personal Best."

"What? Oh, yeah, god, I forgot about that." I really did need to pee, so I lifted the seat and moved to the bowl. She pivoted, swinging her right leg across my front, and was in position. She grabbed my cock through her legs. It was a very satisfying pee.

We put down a new bottom sheet and slid onto the bed. I fondled and kissed her breasts and trailed a finger into her pussy. She stroked my cock.

"Would you like to go again?" I asked, hopefully.

"Oh yeah. But I hurt a little, sore really."

I rolled her on top of me.

"Sit up on my hips. Oh yeah, I like this view," I said, as her breasts swung close to my face. I was getting hard.

"Take my cock into your mouth, wet it really good."

"You're not going to —"

"Nope. If we're both wet, it goes in easier." She bent over and took maybe two inches into her mouth, bobbed a couple of times, and pulled off.

"Lift yourself up, then lower yourself down, slowly, take as long as you need."

She had little more than the head inside when she stopped, grimacing. "Ugh, ouch. No, it's okay, slowly, I am sore, now that's better, there," and, little by little, she sank onto me.

"You can do it just like that, up and down. Or you can lean forward over me, on your hands, and churn your hips."

"I think I'll do this," and she leaned forward on her hands and rocked her hips.

"Tell me how it feels, Carrie, please." As she began her hair fell over her face. I brushed it away a couple of times, but it kept coming back.

I did have her breasts in my hands, though. I alternately palmed one and tweaked the nipple of the other as she pumped. It was slow at first but gradually she speeded up.

"Oh that's nice, so nice, so nice," I encouraged. "Feel okay?"

"God yes, I'm fucking you, aren't I?"

"Yes, and you're good at it. I'm getting really turned on." She swung her hips a little.

"Swing 'em more, go up and down, hard, yeah, again, up and down, you're gonna make me cum, Carrie. Do it. Swing. Fuck me, oh fuck me, FUCK ME!" and I was cumming.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, god, god, it's cumming, I'm gonna cummmm!" she wailed as she swung her head, her hair flying wildly.

As her climax ebbed, she folded herself onto my chest. I held her tight as we gasped for breath.

"You okay?" I croaked.

"Okay, okay, great okay," she croaked back.

Slowly our breathing returned

I pushed her hair out of my face. "What happened to your hairclip? I haven't been sure who was up there for the last ten minutes," I cracked.

"Had it knotted, completely forgot about it, must have come loose with all the activity," she said with a grin.

"You free for lunch?"

"I am NOT leaving this bed!"

"Then it's a naked lunch in bed. Actually, that's probably a bad idea, crumbs and stuff. C'mon, let's eat in the kitchen."

She opened a sparkling water and sat down while I started the sandwiches. She shifted, uncomfortably.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, it's uh, it was dripping down my leg, now it's puddling on the chair."

"That is soooo erotic," I leered. She grinned and scooped up a dollop with the tip of her finger and held it out. "You and me, right?"

"Right."

She licked it and considered. "Not much of a base, but it could replace salt in certain drinks." We grinned wickedly at each other.

"It's 12:15. How long can you stay?"

"Start work at six."

"Thought you only worked nights."

"I've got Thursday through Sunday nailed down, six to twelve. But I pick up whatever else I can. I got tonight when they needed somebody."

"Alright, it's bathroom time," I said, and we cleaned each other. There wasn't much need to swab the sheets. I set the alarm for five and we lay beside each other, kissing and fondling.

"What other surprises do you have in your bag of tricks?" she inquired, coyly.

"We're going exploring."

"Where?"

"As if you don't know. Over each other's body."

"Nothing subtle about your approach, is there?"

"I'm pretty easy to predict. I just can't get enough of you," and I slid down to her pussy. The muskiness was a turn-on and pretty soon I had her clit in the open.

"Do you like that?" I said as I flicked my tongue against it.

"Yessss," she breathed.

I took it with my lips and swirled my tongue around the nub. "Mmmfpf?" I asked again.

"Yes, that's really nice," she husked.

Pressing the nub against my teeth with my tongue, I got a soft moan out of her. I pressed a little harder. "Oh god, yes, that's soooo goooood."

I pulled off. "Thank you. Please tell me when I do something you like."

"Are you always such a chatterbox when you're fucking?"

"I like to talk before, during, and after. I love it when we tell each other what gets us excited." I dropped back to her pussy and pressed her clit against my teeth.

"Oh god yes, don't bite it off, please."

I dropped down to tongue her opening. The lips were almost purple, full, and wet, really wet. I sucked one into my mouth and she moaned. I pulled off and licked up and down the entire opening.

"Tell me!"

"I am, I am, it's nice, it's nice. I am getting so charged up."

I moved up to her breasts and sucked a nipple into my mouth. "Ooooo," she cooed.

"Do you feel the little points when I touch them with my tongue?" I asked, trailing it across the small field around the nipple.

"It's light, almost velvet, sooo nice," she said, her eyes closed.

I was fingering her clit and nibbling her second nipple when she bucked.

"You're getting me close. God, play with my clit, there, oh yeah, that's good, both fingers, squeeze just a little, oh yeah, oh yeaaaaah," and she stiffened, bucked, and clamped her thighs together.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, it's good, oooooh yeah, oooooh yeah," she said as she swung her hips around as she feverishly licked her lips.

She jerked, then again, and squealed. "YESSS! Oh fucking yes! Yes! God yesssss!"

As she settled onto the bed there was a glowing smile on her face.

Capture that image. Call it "Just Fucked."

I stroked her belly and ran my fingers through her pubic hair, marveling at the light texture.

She recovered and turned to me.

"Now you, I'm gonna take you to heaven," she said.

"How?"

"You like to fuck?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, I mean, it's okay," I tried for a clueless look.

"But there are other things, aren't there? I've looked at porn. I'm going to give you a blowjob."

She pushed me onto my back and slid down. My cock was now a stiff stick.

She trolled her fingers through my chest hair toward my nipple, leaned over and kissed it.

"Gonna start at the top." She sucked the other nipple.

"I like that. Use your teeth, gently.

"That's nice. Harder.

"Press it into your teeth with you tongue, gently, more, oh yesss, that's really good." I felt a tingle in my balls.