Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, exhaled, and reached for her hand. The t-shirt was now bunched above her hips, giving me a decent view of her pussy.

"Look at us, Jennifer. You're right, I have opportunities, but here I am, alone, prime fucking time, but alone. Why? Because I think I'm maturing. I'll be 20 in four days and I'm thinking my horndog days may be over. I want something more, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to get it.

"You know what it is you want, and you're prepared to give it. Commitment. But you want to give it to somebody else, not me, and you're afraid that if you offer it will be rejected.

"Besides, Jake's what, a thousand miles away? And you won't see him for, what, a year? And now sex has shown up in a way you hadn't let it before."

She'd been wiping her eyes and had re-tucked the shirt over her pussy. Now she straightened up.

"You're right. I'm in love with a guy I probably can't have, who I've never had the guts to tell how I feel. I should know better, I'm too young, too unformed, to be thinking that way.

"But I've been crushing on Jake for 6 years now. He's all I've ever wanted! I can't give that up!" She was tearing up again.

"How do I cope? I can't walk away," she sniffled. "I hate Arkansas, but it's in me so deep I'll have to cut it out with a knife. I'll never go back. Jake can get away, I can help him, we can escape together, go somewhere, anywhere, make a life, have sweet multiracial babies!" She crashed against me, bawling.

"It's impossible, isn't it?" she said when she finally pulled away from me, wiping her nose on the shirt. Her eyes were red and she was sniffling.

"No, it's not impossible," I soothed. "Tough, yes, particularly since he's so committed to his parents. Your goal's not wrong, it's just that it requires so much sacrifice on your part that it's tearing you up."

We sat, apart, on the couch, quiet.

"So, okay, where are we?" she said.

"We're in my living room, with me having had and lost two erections since I woke up. I'm still looking at a beautiful girl, it's Saturday morning, and we have no obligations."

"Are you coming on to me?"

"Said by one who not so long ago jumped me and nearly squeezed the life out of my cock."

"Okay, okay, point taken. So what do we do about it?"

"How's this? We'll approach it with male logic. You get out of here, go back to your dorm, check in, and make yourself presentable for the rest of your life. Think about what you want.

"If Jake's what you have to do, 'cause it will tear you up not to, blow me a kiss and move on.

"If you want to come back and spend the weekend in and out of bed with me, call me before noon. Bring enough stuff so that you can leave here Monday morning and go straight to class."

"That's pretty blunt."

"Jennifer, I can't fall in love with you, you're already in love with Jake."

"What's love got to do with it?"

I shot her a hard look. "Only you can answer that."

"Do you want me to come back?"

I hesitated, then "Yes."

"So you get to spend two days in bed with a 19-year-old virgin."

"With a very beautiful 19-year-old woman, yes, you bet."

Now it was her turn to take a deep breath. I stood up and she followed.

"Okay," she exhaled, "deal. Give me your cell." She called her phone, which rang four times.

"Okay, done. God, this is so bloodless."

"No it's not! In fact," I said, bending to kiss her forehead, "it's very romantic.

"Look at it this way. Girl meets boy, girl loses boy, girl meets second boy, who conspires with her to get first boy back. Girl succeeds, she and boy number one live happily ever after."

"Don't get your hopes up, Carl. I really do have to think about this. But I will call you before noon and let you know, one way or the other."

I gathered the dishes and we washed them. I swabbed the coffee table while Jennifer took her clothes to the bathroom. Dressed, she joined me on the couch.

"Y'know, this may actually work. How about we dispense with the drama? I say 'yes' right now and we jump into bed?"

"Nope. We have to be apart before we can come together, Jen. Can I call you Jen? 'Jennifer' has too many syllables."

"Don't change the subject. Yes you can. And I am capable of making a rational decision on the spot. Y'all know they teach that in Arkansas."

"And so can I. I could sweep you up in my arms, hurl you onto my bed, and have my way with you. But where's the romance? We both want the romance, if I don't miss my guess."

She grinned sheepishly, then giggled. She told me where she lived and I drew a map of how to get there. With a quick peck on my unbandaged cheek, she was out the door.

It's not like you couldn't amuse yourself for a weekend, tiger, without taking on a new girl. Yeah, but she's nice, sweet, good looking, and it's a public service. Besides, she'll be gone in five days. And be a new notch on your bed post. Yeah, like you keep track. Well, didn't notice you getting any the last few days. Shut up, change the sheets.

As I was pulling clean sheets out of the drawer (why not be prepared?), I came across the candles I'd planned on using with Carrie. This time they would get used. I put the tall one on my desk and the big stubby one on the dresser. This was going to be fun.

When the phone chirped around ten, I figured it was Jen.

"Carl? It's detective Stymolowski. I wanted to update you on the robbery."

"Did you arrest the guy at the hospital?"

"We ID'd him from the surveillance camera pictures, so we asked him what happened. Right away he said he wanted a lawyer, but we pointed out that he wasn't being arrested, the hospital had called, said he'd been assaulted.

"He said he'd gotten into a fight at a bar over a girl, but couldn't remember which bar. Then he said he'd been mugged and robbed when he left the bar. I gave him an 'oh come on' look and he clammed up and said he wanted to leave.

"We took him to headquarters and the uniforms brought in two kids, one of whom had seen him running from your building and the other who thought she'd sold him the mask.

"We arrested him and got a search warrant. We found your money envelopes in his trash basket. He was held overnight and arraigned this morning."

Wow.

"There'll probably be a story in the paper tomorrow, or online, or something. I gotta go, gotta call the Chinese girl and update her. I'll let you know if anything further develops. By the way, how's the face?"

"Good. A little touchy. That reminds me, I should go over to the emergency room and get the dressings changed. Thanks for the update."

The ER was quiet, so the nurse was glad for the diversion. "It's healing nicely. Look, I'm just gonna put a bandaid on your ear. For the big cut, here's some wide tape and some gauze. Watch me put it on your cheek so you can do this yourself." I got a good look in the mirror as she showed me how to apply the dressing and tape over the stitches. It looked like the laces on a football.

"Got it?" she asked. "Okay, here's a roll of tape, some gauze, and some bandaids. Keep things dry, change the dressing every morning. If it gets hot, come back, but I don't see any reason why."

By now it was after eleven and I figured Jen wasn't going to call. I was on my way to the varsity softball field to scope out camera angles for Carrie's double-header with the Lisa Fernandez travelling softball team next weekend when a 203 area code called.

"Hi Carl. Your offer still stand?"

"You bet. Where are you?"

"In front of your apartment building. I was afraid you'd changed your mind when you didn't answer the buzzer."

"I had to get the dressing changed on my cheek. I'm ten minutes away. Keep your pants on."

"Oh you say the sweetest things."

It had gotten pretty hot and we were both sweating as I opened the door and we stepped out of our sandals into the cool air. She had this heavy canvas sack, which I deposited in the corner of my bedroom.

"Travelling light?" I snarked.

"I'm a girl," she said, stating the obvious. "It's just hair stuff, two changes of clothes, toiletries kit, purse, coffee maker, real coffee. Only the basics."

She was wearing the same skirt and blouse she had on last night. As we plunked down on the couch, she folded her hands in her lap, locked her eyes on mine, and cleared her throat.

"I'm here because I want to be. This is not about Jake, or me and Jake. I want to be with you."

I looked straight back as I took her hand in both of mine. "And I want you."

"And I want you without a condom."

That's different.

"I know you don't have anything," I said, "but you don't know the same about me. Do you think that's wise?"

"You didn't have any reason to lie to me when you told me about your club and how your summer girlfriends trust you. So yes. I've always thought my first time should be this way."

"Are you taking birth control?"

"I've been on birth control since I got to Yale. They offer the shot. I get one every three months, my last one was in June." She laid her second hand on top of mine, and sighed.

I made my move.

"Wanna neck?"

"I'm not sure I know how, I haven't dated much."

Her lips were soft, just like last time. And just like last time, she opened her mouth willingly as I probed. Our tongues wrestled and she locked her hands around my neck. I leaned back against the arm rest and pulled her with me, not bothering to adjust my erection. She wiggled on it. When we had to break for air, she was giddy.

"This is great! I really turn you on, eh?" she bubbled, right in my face. I grinned as wickedly as I could and acknowledged her insight by humping against her, and she humped back.

"Yeah, and so do these!" I said as I pulled her skirt up and slid my hands into her panties to grab her ass cheeks. She squealed and ground herself onto my erection. We locked lips again.

When we broke, we scrambled to our feet.

"Let's lock that," I said, gesturing at the front door, and she flipped the latch.

As I turned from locking the bedroom door, there was this raven-haired beauty, standing at the foot of my bed, her eyes on fire with lust and nervousness. She was small, but hardly delicate. Her chest's heaving betrayed her excitement and the window with its partially-drawn curtains backlit her like an angel.

Instead of jumping her, I guided her over to my desk and took the match that I'd laid beside the tall candle and struck it. As it flared, her eyes grew wide.

"We light this candle, together," I intoned, handing her the flaming stick and taking her hand in mine. "We will remember our first time always. It will be ours alone and the memory will last forever."

Her grin was huge. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"Didn't I tell you I'm a romantic?"

The wick caught and I blew out the match. Then I pulled her to me, kissed her softly, and steered us to the side of the bed.

"Now we're going to undress each other."

I slowly opened each of the four buttons on her blouse, gently pushed it off her shoulders, and laid it on my chair. Her nipples were showing through her white bra and the intensity in her eyes spurred me on.

"Turn around," I croaked. Her bra sprang as I unclipped it. I cupped her breasts from behind and rolled first one nipple and then the other. I kissed her neck and she shuddered, then moaned, and pushed her ass back into my erection.

"Now me," I said, turning her around. She pulled my shirt out of my pants and I bent forward, extending my arms so she could pull it over my head. She folded it and laid it on top of her bra and blouse.

"Kiss my nipples," I whispered.

Since they were pretty much right in front of her mouth, she sucked one, then switched to the other, and I moaned.

When she let go, I knelt before her and looked up at her.

"You are so beautiful, I want to see all of you." I drew the zipper on the side of her skirt down, then reached up and popped the button. As the skirt fell to the floor, I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of her white panties and checked her eyes for permission. She nodded.

When I lifted her left foot up and out of the panties, she steadied herself with a hand on my shoulder. She gasp-moaned and shivered as I kissed the instep.

Now she was nude and I had her pussy in front of me.

Her bush was a tangled mass of black hair, running deeply into the valley of her legs. I couldn't see her pussy lips through it, but I smelled her arousal.

As I kissed the inside of first one and then the other of her thighs, her arousal smell grew and I was rewarded with a deep moan and another shiver.

I stood before her. "Me."

She pulled down the zipper and confronted the bulge inside. Quickly she popped the button and let my cargoes fall to the floor.

When she hooked her fingers in my briefs and began to pull them down, she caught the tip of my cock in the cotton. Surprised, she stopped, then recovered and pulled the elastic away, letting them drop to the floor.

After she did the instep-kissing thing, she started to stand.

"Not yet. Please Jen, touch my balls." Her eyes snapped up at me and I nodded. I felt her hand, tentative, lift them up and a little out, then drop them.

"Now kiss the top of my cock." She took my shaft tentatively and tilted it toward her lips.

"You won't, uh, —"

"Oh no, not yet, it's okay, just kiss it, please." She hesitantly kissed the shaft, then let it go, and it bounced. She had to have felt the thrill that rolled through me.

I cupped her chin, drew her upright, and moved us to the bed, then lifted the sheet. She slipped under it and when I slid in next to her, she turned to me and we reached for each other.

"You are very beautiful, do you know that?"

She grinned broadly. "Y'all're just saying that to get me into bed."

"You may not have noticed, but I already have you in bed. You really are beautiful," I croaked through my suddenly parched lips. I stroked her soft cheek and we kissed.

I kissed around her mouth, then across her cheek to the space behind her ear, I dribbled soft kisses down her neck to her throat. Her ragged breathing confirmed how excited she was getting. I felt one of her hands stroking my hair.

To reach her torso, I pushed the sheet off us and moved my lips across her chest. When I arrived at the far breast, I surrounded the nipple with my lips and sucked and flicked my tongue over it. Jen jumped and grabbed my hair with both hands.

"Oh, you like that?"

"Don't you dare stop. Y'all have my full attention."

I lip-walked to the near breast and ministered to its now-erect nipple. While I sucked on it, my fingers twisted the other one, softly at first, but more firmly. "Oh god," she murmured softly, and pulled my head into her chest.

I alternated between her breasts and played with her nipples for several long minutes, watching and listening to her grow more excited.

By the time I had slow-kissed to her navel, Jen had unconsciously opened her legs. I frenched her navel, blew softly across the small pool of wetness I'd left, and she moaned deeper than she ever had.

My fingers reached the top of her bush and played through the thicket. I shifted to more easily access her pussy and, as I bent over her and brought my face between her legs, she opened herself wider. I licked my middle finger.

Her moisture drew me in and my finger found the puffy outer lips. "Oh, god" I heard her moan, as she unconsciously lifted her hips. I probed gently for her opening and, once I found it, moved slowly inside, just enough to part them and encounter her wetness.

I glanced at her, partly because I felt she had left off playing with my hair and partly because I wanted to confirm the effect that I was having on her.

Her eyes were closed but her mouth was slightly open, a tiny trickle of drool wending its way down her jaw. Her hands were on her chest, gently stroking her nipples.

I licked my finger again and started playing with her opening, slowly sliding from the bottom to the top. She groaned as I wandered through her bush.

She spread her thighs as soon as she felt me reaching between them. I looked up when I sensed her lifting her head from the pillow. She smiled and I pantomimed a kiss.

As I licked through her bush, the tangle of her pussy hair gradually got wet enough so I could tongue-comb it aside, revealing her puffy pink and inviting gates. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her opening to the top and she sighed deeply. I licked up and down softly, ever so slowly, maybe half-a-dozen times.

When I sucked the left lip into my mouth, using the lightest pressure, it startled her and she jumped, so I let go. She settled and I resumed. She moaned as I worked first that lip and then the other, over and over.

Licking up to her clit, I moved equally slowly. First she shivered, then she rose to meet my mouth, and then she settled back and moaned softly.

Her clit was small, not tiny, but I'd missed it when I first sucked through her folds. When I found it, it turned out to be a short, hard nub, and gradually it emerged as a suckable sprout.

She was beginning to roll. I left off her clit to lick her slit again, and she groaned and lifted her hips urgently. When I moved back to her clit, she dropped back. When I began flicking her clit with my tongue, her hips began pumping. I looked up and saw she was really working her nipples.

I began really using my finger in her, playing with the lips, gently probing into her folds. I pushed inside just enough to encounter her hymen, so after a few circles around I slid out and returned to working her clit in earnest.

Jen's breathing was now shallow and coming in bursts. I felt her belly muscles tighten, and marvelled as her orgasm began to burst over her.

She was thrashing around, her black hair all over the pillow. Her pelvis slammed hard against my face and I burrowed in against her pussy, stabbing my tongue into her opening as she writhed.

She was ready, so I slobbed my thumb and forefinger and wet my more-than-ready cockhead. Sitting back just far enough to get my cock in front of me, I aimed at the center of her pussy and spread her lips with my fingers. Then I shifted forward and was in her.

She seemed not to notice, as her orgasm thundered on. Her pussy was tight around my first three inches and I held myself above her as she finished writhing and slowly came down to earth.

When she was settled, I eased my cock almost out and then moved back into her. Her eyes flew open.

"You're —"

"Yes. Do you like it?" I clenched my ass and my cock spasmed.

"What? Oh yeah, oh god, yesssss!"

"Good. Now I'm going to move deeper into you, so lift your hips and meet me." The first time she was tentative and out of sync, but by the third thrust she was exactly there. I had gotten completely inside her.

"Oh god, Jen, that is soooooo gooood," I crooned.

"Ohhhhhh god, yeah."

"Feel me, Jen, feel my cock, I want you to cum for me."

"Oh god I do, it's so big, I, it's so —" and her incoherence was interrupted by the start of her second orgasm. This time she grabbed my shoulders and locked her heels around my ass, pulling me into her.

I upped the tempo, and she adjusted, meeting me stroke for stroke. Soon I was crashing against her pubic bone, wanting to release my accumulated lust, and she was meeting me every time.

The lights behind my eyes exploded as my cock started its familiar glorious spurting.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god Jen, I'm CUMMMMing!"

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes, ohhhhh," she huffed as she humped her hips against my thrusts, her pussy fully impaled as my cock churned in and out.

We coasted down onto the bed. I clasped her in my arms and rolled us to our sides. We clung together, struggling to recover our breath.

"Your, uh, your penis, it's retracting," she whispered as it happened.