All Comments on 'Sex Education'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Hot !

I enjoyed your story! Don't stop writing! Tell us about the other people who was brought into the "family" bedroom !

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
I think we all need another lesson

Where are the parents like this. Oh yes I forgot this is fiction. Really hot thought and it really does need at least one or two more lessons

Jack_RussellJack_Russellalmost 10 years ago
There had better be sequels...

Great story. Usually, I like more build up to "the main event", but it was still intense. I also liked that it wasn't a marathon; that the son was spent after two orgasms made it more realistic, and downright special.

Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT....& SEX-CHARGED...DEFINETLY TELL US MORE ! ! !

NOTHING AS HOT...& SEX-CHARGED THAN TOTALLY UNINHIBITED FAMILY FUN..FOR WOMEN & MOMS LIKE MYSELF.. WITH HOT STUD SONS..AND HUSBANDS/DADS...LIKE YOU DEPICT...YOU HIT THE MARK..EXCEPT...SOME HOT STUD BI ADDED IN...WOULD HAVE MADE THIS STORY SCORCHING HOT..NOTHING MAKES WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF...WET AND DRIPPING THAN WATCHING..AND BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF BI ACTION WITH OUR SON AND DAD...HOPE THIS FAMILY AGREES...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"As I pulled my cock out of her freshly-fucked pussy I saw a trail of white cum oozing out of her hole, it was my cum that was dripping out of her and I couldn't help but feeling good."

That's one of the best things a boy can ever see in his whole life, his creamy semen seeping out of his own mother's cunt. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by an accomplished writer (wish the boy had a name, though). It's the tale of a 19 year old guy who's got the kind of parents every young guy should have. His dad isn't petty and jealous like so many fathers are. Instead, he's eager to let his boy have a son's share of that wonderful hole between his mother's legs. It makes you wonder why more families aren't this way. There's plenty of emotional love there, why shouldn't there be physical love as well? Think of how much happier people would be if a father just crammed his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little coochie whenever both of them wanted it. Or a big brother fucked his kid sister and blew his brotherly balls up her tight little twat whenever and wherever the spirit moved them. Or, as in this great story, a boy stuck his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, gave his mom some of the best cums she's ever had, and unloaded his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. Why the fuck not? Luckily, today more and more people are opening their minds to all the dimensions of love within a family, and it's a better world for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmm, great!

As hot as this orgasm-inducing story was, I cannot wait to read about your wife being fucked by both you and your father, not to mention getting her pussy licked by you and your mother. Nothing is taboo for me, and I would like to read even the most disgusting situations, like your mother spitting out a saliva/sperm combo into your wife's mouth after sucking you off. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I didn't know dad was recording the antics with my mom!

I didn't know what mom and dad had planned when I got home from school. I immediately noticed moaning when I shut the door, and to my surprise I realized my mom was masturbating. Then I heard her saying my name, and knew she was imagining me fucking her. My cock was hard as I shed my clothes and entered the bedroom. She acted surprised to see me, yet she spread her legs wide invitingly. I took the head of my cock and ran it up and down her wet pussy lips, then I pushed into her. I was finally getting my first pussy, and it belonged to my mother. I was so horny it didn't matter, I was doing what I'd imagined doing for years. I fucked her so hard, and fast, she was coming in no time. That was good because I couldn't of lasted longer if I'd wanted. I never did notice the camera hidden in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed the story and I imagine that there is much more to come. Continue your writing. It is very good.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

Great story. Really enjoyed it.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
wow

great read. 5 stars

BigDXBigDX5 months ago

Very hot storise i just starting to read thr next one now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1128 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES