Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,123 Followers

We kissed passionately as she pushed her body against me. We broke off our kiss and she whispered something in my ear that I never expected. "Do you want to fuck me?"

I just looked at her for a moment and she repeated the question, "Do you want to fuck me so I can show you how to make love to a woman, I hope you do!" She said. There was a spark of mischievousness as she looked into my eyes. She knew very well that I wanted to fuck her.

"Yes, yes I want to fuck you," I answered.

Mother smiled and said, "Your father and I realized that there was a pretty good chance that once we started—I guess we can call this a lesson--but once we started a lesson we knew there was a very good possibility that it might end up this way—and we're okay with it if you are. I've admitted to your father a long time ago that I was sexually attracted to you and secretly wanted to have sex with you. He understands perfectly and has actually encouraged it. We were just waiting for the right time."

Dad raised himself up on his elbows and added with a chuckle, "Son, your mother's a great fuck! She can really teach you a lot. I've always told her that I was fine with it as long as I could watch you fuck her."

I began stroking my cock as I looked at my mother as she lay back on the bed. My mind whirled with excitement. This was so much more erotic than any fantasy I'd ever had and I couldn't believe it was happening to me. Dad looked at me and said, "Okay Donna, it looks like your boy is more than ready for you."

Mother spread her legs she pulled her knees up against her chest causing her vulva to protrude out a little. I moved up between her legs and I remember thinking that she had the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen—even on the Internet. Dad knelt on the bed next to mom and he started fingered mom pussy for a few moments. I felt mom's hand on my cock as she directed it to the very entrance of her vagina. As my cock head rested on the soft folds of her pink pussy, ready to invade her vagina. I couldn't believe how warm and wet her cunt was. "Fuck me baby, fuck me with your handsome cock," she whispered. I immediately pushed my cock into her velvety hole, all the way until my scrotum prevented me from going any deeper inside her. "Fuck me baby," she said to me. "God, you're cock is so big. Fuck me baby!"

Mom had reached out and was stroking Dad's cock as he watched us fuck.

The harder I fucked mother the harder she fucked me back. Each stroke of my cock into her was met with a powerful response and the walls of her vagina seemed to message my cock with strong contractions. She was breathing hard and she began to moan loudly as we fucked. The urgency was building inside her and all I wanted to do was to keep from cuming too soon and leaving her orgasm hanging.

We fucked hard but, as I said, my real battle was to keep from cuming prematurely. Mother's rich black hair was matted to her face by her own perspiration.

"Fuck him Donna! Let him feel what it's like to fuck a real woman!" Father said as he watched us. I fucked her as hard as I could and she responded by fucking even harder. She fried-out with each deep thrust of my penis into her erotic body.

"Fuck me baby; fuck your mother as hard as you can! Cum inside me! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'm cummmmming! My fucking pussy is-- AH, AHHH...NOW, I'M FUCKING CUMMMMING!" She cried out so loudly I was afraid the neighbors would hear us. But the thought was quickly replaced as my cock exploded inside her and I started ejaculating into mother's body. "Fuck," I panted. "Fuck! "I'm fucking you mom!" Dad stared intently at us as my cock was still spurting cum inside his wife's pussy.

Mother's body shuddered beneath me as more of my cum was pumped into her sex-hole. I couldn't believe how intense and almost debilitating my orgasm had been. For me I learned that jacking-off could never be as intense as cuming inside a woman; especially my own mother. I didn't know what to say as I lay on top of her body, both of us breathing hard—I'm not sure I could have said anything at the time. The feeling was incredible. More powerful than anything I could have imagined.

As I pulled my cock out of her freshly-fucked pussy I saw a trail of white cum oozing out of her hole, it was my cum that was dripping out of her and I couldn't help but feeling good. I wanted to go back into her but my cock was clearly spent for the night.

Mom, dad and I lay in their bed and chatted. All of us were tired and when we talked about what happened it was clear that this was only the beginning. We all wanted more. It was our shared secret and no one else would probably understand what we shared.

That was just the beginning of some extraordinary sexual experiences over several years, experiences that included my parents, my future wife, a few close friends, and a few other family members.

Wes99
Wes99
1,123 Followers
12