All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 04'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 9 years ago
Could not imagine it getting any better, BUT!!!

Love the direction this story is going and it leaves room for so many avenues to explore . Please give us more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the kind of sex education every boy should get

This is a great continuation of a great series. It's just so beautiful when all the members of a family, mother, son, and father, are so free and easy with what the others have between their legs. And the dad here is a real hero, willing to give his boy a son's share of his own mother's cunt. That wonderful hole between the mother's legs, the same hole the boy came out of, never wears out. It can take in sequence her hubby's dick and her boy's big hard cock. And mom gives her boy the best experience life has to offer when he blows his young balls and shoots his beloved mother full of his creamy semen. One small point. The boy says, "it was so easy for me to forget that she was my own mother." I don't believe that. His mom speaks the truth when she asks, "Baby, does it feel good to fuck me? To fuck your mother?" Look, the son is doing what lots and lots of sons'd love to do, probably most of them. He's got his cock plugged up his own damn birth canal, it's surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, he's about to unload his balls up where he was once a baby and flood his own mother's twat with all his semen. OF COURSE he realizes that he's fucking his own mother. That's what makes it so great. Sorry that this is kind of long, but I really love this story and series.

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

Oh what a delightful little turn you took at the end there keep it up man can't wait to see where it goes

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
on pins and needles

what is on the flash drive? what is up with his friend? you spin a good yarn my friend.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
Very Interesting

I only see 5 chapters, but I'm thinking that you really need to get cracking on more as you have some very neat areas to explore.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I can see where this is going and I won't be reading on. MM sex is disgusting.

BigDXBigDX5 months ago

Getting hoter and hoter keep it up (I KOW HE CAN)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES