Sex Education Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

The game ended on the next hand when Carolyn shot the moon. She couldn't stand very well, so Barb simply stood in front of her, and Carolyn reached up and pulled down Barb's panties. Barb's pussy was covered with beautiful, black, curly fur which extended well up onto her abdomen. Carolyn was sitting on her knees and was leaning almost against me as she pulled down my shorts, and my erect penis snapped up and smacked her in the chin. (I remembered the same thing happening with Karen two summers before.) She moved back and stared at the red head of my penis which was now in front of her face, bouncing up and down. (I remembered Karen had started sucking on it.) I got down on my knees and kissed her, but her eyes never looked anywhere except at my penis.

DEMONSTRATING SEX WITH KARLA

Karla announced that Carolyn had won the game, and asked her what we would do next. At the sight of my nakedness, Carolyn had sobered up a little, and she announced that she wanted to do what they had told me, namely have me make love to Karla while she and Barb watched. I stood up and kissed Karla and held her against me with my penis between her thighs. She reached down between us and gave my penis a squeeze and the other girls giggled. Karla trembled a little, then led me to her bedroom, pulled down the covers on her bed, and I sat at the head of the bed and told her to sit on me.

Question: Was Karla an exhibitionist? If so, what I planned to do would get her really excited. She was a little nervous, but she was also turned on. She climbed up on my lap, facing away from me with my penis between her legs and pointing straight up. "This way they can see everything!" I announced. In the meantime Carolyn and Barb had brought chairs into the room and they sat down close to the bed. I told them that making love was mostly mental, and I asked them to please not make any noise. I said that each person had to completely abandon his inhibitions to really have a great climax, and some people just couldn't do that if people were watching. (I felt like I was giving a lecture in my class.)

I then whispered to Karla that she should avoid looking at her two friends and just pay attention to what we were doing. I turned off the bedside light so that the only light came from the doorway. The bedside clock said it was a few minutes before 9. Karla closed her eyes and leaned her head back on my shoulder.

I reached around Karla and began to caress her body and kiss her on the neck. Her nipples got hard as my fingers floated over her breasts. I ran my fingers down the outsides of her legs, then back up the insides, not yet touching her pussy. I gently fondled her breasts, face, arms, stomach, and abdomen. Then I began to occasionally touch closer and closer to her pussy. Karla reached behind her and rubbed my body. She reached between her legs and began to caress my penis and balls. She pulled my penis back against her and began to rub her pussy against it, and I heard one of the watchers gasp. Karla heard it too, got off me, and said it wasn't working and she couldn't relax with people watching. So, being on public display wasn't turning her on. "Let's try something different," I said.

I decided to overcome her residual shyness with simple, direct, sexual arousal. I got up, had her lie down on her back, and I climbed gently between her legs. I told her to ignore everything except the sensations in her body. I moved one of her hands so that she was pressing the shaft of my penis flat against her pussy, and I leaned down and began to kiss her face, then her neck, then her breasts and nipples. I leaned on one arm, and used the other to gently rub her leg. I moved my hips so that my penis under her hand rubbed gently against her labia.

Karla began to breath harder and louder and I could feel heat and moisture against my balls. Her hips began to move against me as I gently started sliding my penis and balls up and down her slit. She pressed my penis hard against her, and I almost entered her. Instead I kept kissing her, rubbing my hand along the inside of her leg, and moving my penis against her. Her hips began to thrust upward with my movements. I sucked hard on one of her nipples and she suddenly shuddered and gave a loud cry then hugged me hard with both of her hands around my back. My penis was pressing lengthwise along her entire pussy, with its head against her clitoris.

She calmed down in a minute or so, and I reached down and held my own penis. I then moved its head up and down her labia, feeling the wetness and gradually opening her. I could feel her prominent clitoris as the wet tip of my penis touched it. I started an irregular rhythm of "bumping" her clitoris: once, pause, then twice, pause, then once. Again once, pause, then three times, pause, then twice. I varied the pace and the timing. Karla began to try to keep the rhythm going by moving her hips, but I kept changing tempo. She grunted as she thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. She moaned as I caressed her breast with one hand. I was waiting until I knew she was really ready.

Abruptly she wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me into her. I could hear her vagina making wet clicking sounds, and I pulled my hand away from my penis and slid into her. Karla's vagina immediately clamped down on my penis. She let out a shriek and her orgasm shook the entire bed. As she began to slow down, I pulled most of the way out of her, lifted up with my balls, and moved slowly back into her, pressing against the front of her vagina. She suddenly jumped and I knew I had hit her G-spot. So I moved back out, then in, then back, then in - slowly increasing the tempo. Our coupling made a soft slurping sound.

Karla yelled again as another orgasm overtook her, and I just kept pressure against her. As soon as her pulsations slowed down, I began my motion again, and she quickly yelled again. Finally she was in nearly constant orgasm, thrusting her hips against me, jerking her arms back and forth across her breasts, quivering and shaking all over her body, and saying "Oh! Oh! Oh!" over and over. I couldn't take any more and I pushed myself all of the way into her, twisted from side to side while pressing as hard as I could against her clitoris, and I screamed "Oh! Karla!" as I ejaculated very strongly several times. Karla clawed my back, clamped down hard with her legs, and let out a long, delicious scream of joy.

It took several minutes for us to calm down. I rolled her over on top of me and caressed and cuddled her. She kissed me over and over. She had several mini- pulsations through her body and each time this happened she quietly said, "Ah!" Finally my flaccid penis slipped out of her with an audible plop, and I could feel our mixed juices dripping from her onto my balls. I felt air moving on my wet body and looked down and saw Barb leaning in close, staring closely at the slippery mess between Karla and me - and sniffing it! Carolyn was just sitting in her chair with her mouth open. Both girls' nipples were stiff and erect. I closed my eyes and we fell asleep in each others arms. As I was drifting off I heard Barb say "My God!" to Carolyn as our two watchers left the room.

Karla began to shiver and it woke me up. It was just after midnight. I could hear gentle snoring coming from the living room so I figured Barb and Carolyn had fallen asleep out there. I rubbed my hands over Karla's back and bottom, and she stopped shivering and woke up. "Was I ever missing a lot!" she said. "That was fucking incredible!" "No!" I said, "That was making love incredibly!" She kissed me passionately and rubbed herself against me. She remarked that we were covered with sticky goo that really stunk. I reached down, slipped my fingers gently inside her, and scooped up quite a bit of it. "Ever tasted it?" I asked. "Ugh! No!" she exclaimed in disgust.

I told her to smell my fingers and tell me if it really was all that bad. At first she recoiled from it, but after a couple of sniffs she remarked that it wasn't too bad. I told her to stop thinking of it as some kind of piss or shit and instead try to understand that it was generated by our passion as we made love. She looked at me in disgust as I put my fingers into my mouth, licked off everything I could get, then rolled over on top of her and kissed her. As our juices entered her mouth she tried to pull away, and I kept my mouth fastened against hers. Then I could feel her tongue against mine as she shared our juices. When it was gone she broke the kiss and announced that it was really pretty tasty.

I offered to get more, and moved down between her legs and used my tongue to pick up a big gob of stuff clinging to the insides of her labia. She giggled and let out a little moan as my tongue entered her, then licked and sucked my tongue as I kissed her. I gently slid my penis back into her and began to move in and out. Karla began to moan with each movement and was soon nearing orgasm.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my back and Carolyn quietly announced, "Hey! Karla already had a turn! It's time for one of us!" I kept pumping and Karla climaxed with another cry of joy less than a minute later, so I pulled out of her with an audible pop, and rolled over, my sticky and wet erection pointing straight up. Barb was there too and she stared intently at my glistening penis. Both of them had bathrobes on. Karla then scurried down and began to lick the juices off my penis, balls, and thighs. It got all over her face and when she kissed me she was so slippery it was hard to keep my lips against hers. Barb asked, "Karla, how can you do that!" in a strange, little-girl voice." Karla just turned to her and smiled with her face shining from our juices in the light from the living room, then kissed me again.

MAKING LOVE TO VIRGIN BARB

Barb and Carolyn discussed what we would do next as Karla and I cuddled on the bed. Finally Carolyn said that she needed to get some rest because she was still drunk from all the beer. Barb said that she would like to see if she could make love to me, but only in private. Karla told her that she wanted to make love to me again, but that she could also use some sleep. To Barb's immense and obvious relief, Karla and I decided to take a shower to get cleaned up.

We had a wonderful time, but Barb finally pulled the shower curtain aside and told Karla that her turn had lasted long enough. I dried off, brushed my teeth, kissed Karla good night, and put my arm around Barb. I kissed her forehead and asked her which bedroom was hers. She blushed deeply then pulled me into her room and closed the door. It was almost pitch black, but I could see her white robe as she moved around the bed. I found the switch that turned on the light in her closet, and I opened the closet door just enough let me see. Barb was lying on her back on her bed with her robe tightly wrapped around her. She asked me if it wouldn't be better in the dark, and I told her that I wanted to be able to see her eyes as I held her. I climbed on to the bed and reached under her robe and found that she was naked underneath it. She trembled.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her, cuddled her, and talked to her. I told her that I would do my best to get her to climax the way Karla had done, but that would only happen if she relaxed and let her sexual energy overwhelm her. I told her that she could decide whether or not she wanted me to put my penis into her, but that once I was in, I would only stop if she was in pain. I told her that the breaking of her hymen might hurt for a moment and that there would be a little blood, but that I hoped to overwhelm any pain with the pleasure of orgasm. She quietly asked me a few questions, then kissed me. I gently removed her robe, and she stiffened up.

I moved away from her, lay down on my stomach, and told her to sit astride me and rub my back and touch me all over my body. In a few seconds I felt her naked bottom against mine and her fingers began to move. After several minutes I heard her breathing change, and I had her lift up so I could roll over. Then I told her to do the same thing to my front. My penis was sticking up and brushing against her abdomen as she rubbed me. Her breathing got louder and she began to kiss me every few seconds.

I told her to lie on her stomach and that I would rub her. She lay with her hands above her head, and I sat on her thighs with my penis between the cheeks of her ass. As I rubbed her back, neck, and arms my penis moved forward and back against her. I gently tickled the sides of her breasts and she let out a little giggle. Then I climbed off her and ran my hands up and down her legs, inside and out, then over her entire backside. I told her to turn over. She lay on her back with her knees up, then threw her hands up over her head, clearly opening herself completely to me. I knelt between her legs and leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes had a sleepy, dreamy look and her lips eagerly gripped mine. My penis brushed against her labia and pubic hair.

Very slowly I ran my fingers over her face, neck, and breasts. Her nipples got erect and stayed that way. She was grunting through her nose. I slid my fingers down her stomach and rubbed her thighs. She reached down and caressed my penis. I felt between her legs and her labia were wet to the touch. I could smell her aroused scent. With my penis still in her hand above her pussy, I used my fingers to gently spread her labia. I touched her clitoris and she jumped. Then I caught it between my first two fingers and rolled them back and forth.

Barb began to grunt with the rhythm of my fingers. She clasped and rubbed my penis. I increased the tempo and she began to buck her hips against my fingers. I stopped, then started again a little faster. I did this again, over and over. Each time her hips kept trying to prolong my touches. When I could feel her vagina beginning of pulsate, I rubbed my fingers on her clitoris without pause, gradually getting faster and faster. Barb thrust herself against me several times, screamed out my name, and then collapsed back onto the bed. We lay still for a few minutes.

There were still tremors in Barb's abdomen. "I could feel you moving me all around inside," she said. "I wasn't in you, Barb. That was all you!" I replied. Barb looked down at her hands still clutching my penis, and said, "This time I want to feel you inside me. For real" I kissed her and removed her fingers from my penis. I rubbed its tip against her slit, and slowly slid it in until I felt the resistance of her hymen. I pulled back a tiny bit. Then I used my fingers on her clitoris again. She began to climax and scream almost immediately. I timed her thrusting against my fingers, and pushed back hard in the middle of one of her screams. I felt her hymen give way, and Barb's next two thrusts got me all of the way in. She climaxed three or four times, and I felt pressure building within my balls and I ejaculated into her. She grabbed me even harder screaming "Yessss!" It took her several minutes to come down. I never heard her cry out in pain.

"Let me see!" she gasped. I slowly pulled my penis most of the way out of her while she watched, then slid it back in again. "My god, that feels good!" she exclaimed. I could feel her vagina clamping on me, and my penis stayed hard. I began to move in and out of her, trying without success to locate her G-spot with the head of my penis. But Barb didn't seem to notice, and she had another long, shuddering climax - then hugged me against her and kissed me over and over.

After a few minutes we got up and went to the bathroom. Nobody was up. There was very little blood. I tickled Barb and she blushed when that caused her to squirt some of our juices down her legs. I scooped up some with my fingers and pointed out the white, sticky part that was my semen. She didn't like the smell of our juices, so I didn't put any in her mouth. We took a shower together, then went back to her bed. I lay on my back and she lay on top of me. I pulled up the covers and we went to sleep in each others arms. Just before I dropped off I felt her reach down and take hold of my penis and balls. My last thought was that I really ought to try again to find her G-spot and then . . .

Around 6:30 Karla and Carolyn came in, both wearing bathrobes. They jerked the covers off of us and made fun of Barb because she was still holding my balls. Then Barb got off me, put on her robe, and we went into the kitchen area. I was naked, but I didn't stay uncovered very long. Barb sat down in my lap, and I reached inside her robe to hold her breast, and we kissed. Karla looked jealous, but Carolyn just blushed. One of the girls had cooked bacon and eggs, and I ate my portions one-handed with Barb squirming on my lap while I fondled her breasts.

When we were done eating, Karla turned to Carolyn and said, "It's your turn, 'Lyn. If you don't want it, I'll take another." I felt like a piece of prime meat. Carolyn blushed a deep, dark red and said she wanted her turn, but it would have to be private like Barb's first time. Then Karla got a funny look on her face and told us to wait. She ran over to Barb's bedroom door, picked up something from against the wall on the floor, and brought it back to us. It was a mini tape recorder. "I pushed the microphone under the door after I heard your first scream, Barb!" she announced. Then she re- wound the tape and it began to play.

Barb sat on my lap and hugged me with her eyes closed and her face very red. We could hear some indistinct talking for a few moments and then Barb's clear voice, "I could feel you moving me all around inside." Pause, then me, "I wasn't in you, Barb. That was all you!" Another pause, then Barb, "This time I want to feel you inside me. For real!" Then followed the sounds of our love-making. The tape ran out in the middle of one of Barb's screams of climax. "That was one hell of a half hour," Karla announced and Carolyn giggled.

Karla then dared Barb to take off her robe and prove she had really left her girlhood behind. "Since you couldn't tell whether or not he was inside you, how can we be sure you really did it?" she challenged. Karla dropped her robe and spread her pussy wide with her fingers. "Can you do this?" she challenged. I was really turned on by this exhibition, but my erection was out of sight under Barb's behind. Barb slowly got up, dropped her robe, and announced, "I'll do better than that!" She pulled my erection upright between my legs, then faced and straddled me, and slid me into her. It only went in a couple of inches because of the way I was sitting, so I arched my back and lifted her up. It was enough so that Barb could move up and down on my penis, and she told Carolyn to be the judge, and an embarrassed Carolyn looked closely, then nodded. Karla laughed and turned to Carolyn and demanded, "Well, Carolyn? Do you want your turn" and Carolyn nodded her head. Barb got off me and Carolyn stared at my penis, wet and slimy with Barb's juices, and looked really scared.

CAROLYN'S TURN AT BAT

To Carolyn's relief, I went to the bathroom to shave and clean up. All three girls crowded in and watched me. The even watched when I took my daily crap, complaining about the smell but still watching me, even when I wiped myself. As I showered Karla and Barb pushed Carolyn in with me. It was the first time I had seen her completely naked, and she was gorgeous. She had very little pubic hair, and her labia were clearly visible when I bent down to wash them for her. She turned bright red again when I washed her breasts. Carolyn gently washed my penis with a look somewhere between wonder and fear on her face. We got out, dried off, and I made her walk naked with me to her bedroom. Her face was very, very red as Barb called out, "There goes the last of the virgins!" and Karla laughed.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers