Sex Education Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

I closed the door and she just stood there with her arms crossed over her breasts. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to make love, and she said that she was really scared. I had to convince her that Karla and Barb had been screaming because of intense pleasure, not pain, even though she had seen Karla climax. She said that she had heard that sex was usually painful for women. I told her that was true if they had sex with jackasses. Much as I had persuaded Barb, I told Carolyn that I would do my best to give her intense sexual pleasure, but we would only have intercourse if she clearly wanted it. I got her to lie face-down on the bed and I rubbed her entire body without touching her with my penis. Then I had her give me the same sort of rub.

I had her lie on her back with her hands at her sides, and I gently caressed her body. I kissed her nipples until they were erect, and I gently rubbed her labia. Before she got too excited, I changed positions with her. Carolyn touched me everywhere except on my penis and balls, but she kept staring at them. Finally, she gently squeezed my penis and rolled my balls between her fingers. They quickly tightened up against the base of my penis and she gasped. I told her that my body was preparing for sex, and that this was natural. Then she lay down beside me and we lay on our sides, facing each other.

I had her take hold of my penis, and I caressed her breasts with one hand. Then I moved down to her pussy and gently pulled on her pubic hair. She giggled. Finally I began to slide my finger along her slit, and found that she was starting to get wet. I lubricated my finger with her juices, and slowly inserted my finger into her, causing a delightful shudder to go through her body. Her nipples and areolae got red. I felt no obstruction, so I added a second finger. Still nothing. When I put my third finger inside her, she grabbed my hand and said, "I really am a virgin, but I lost my maidenhood in a childhood accident." She blushed deeply. I kept moving my fingers inside her and kissed her.

My fingers found her G-spot, and I began to press and rub it. Carolyn started getting really excited, and she squeezed my fingers every time I pressed her. I built her passion, let it relax, then built it again several times. By this time she had spread her legs further apart to give me better access and she began to move her hips against my hand. Then I pressed her clitoris with my wet thumb. She let out a little cry, arched her back, clamped her vagina around my fingers, and had a long, shuddering orgasm. I repeated the process, and in a couple of minutes she screamed loudly. I rolled her over on her back and laid my penis along her slit. I used my hips to move my penis up and back along her slit, and she reached down and pressed it hard against her. Her breathing began to get louder, and her kisses got more and more passionate. I felt the head of my penis catching against her pubic bone, then sliding past, touching her clitoris. She suddenly had another intense orgasm, screaming several times before she calmed down.

Carolyn then spread her legs wide, lifted her knees, and told me she wanted to feel me inside her. I slowly inserted my penis into her. Her vagina held it so tightly I couldn't move my penis to her G-spot, so I pumped up and down, turning against her clitoris at the bottom, and she began to twist her hips against me in rhythm with my movements. I teased her by changing speed, but finally she arched her back, leaned her head back with her mouth wide open, and let out a long cry. When her vagina stopped vibrating, I began again. This time I could pull part way out and rub the tip of my penis against her G-spot, and she screamed again. I pushed all of the way inside her and I ejaculated with a long scream of my own. I collapsed on top of her and kissed and cuddled her. Her bedroom had a semi-private half bath, so we got up, and took a piss. I wouldn't let her clean up, but instead crawled back into bed with Carolyn cuddling me, her pussy dripping our juices onto my thigh. We kissed several times, I pulled the covers up, and we fell asleep.

TAKING TURNS

About Noon the other girls woke us up, so Carolyn and I had a shower and then we had lunch. This time Carolyn sat on my lap during the meal, but she didn't bother to put on a robe, flaunting her status as my lover. She talked the other two into taking theirs off, too, and I thoroughly enjoyed both the view of all three naked women as well as the feel of Carolyn's breasts throughout the meal.

After lunch we walked around the apartment, and all three bedrooms smelled strongly of sex. We played a silly game of my grabbing tits and twat and they grabbing my penis as we ran around their living room with my erection bobbing up and down, much to their amusement. Finally they decided that they would share me for the rest of the day, and drew straws for me in shifts. Barb got me from 1 to 8, Carolyn got me from 9 to 4, and Karla got me from 5 to Noon on Sunday. They allowed a generous hour for me to clean myself between women - and to eat. Barb and I showered and we headed naked back to her room. This time she was eager. Later there was Carolyn and finally Karla.

When we finally ate lunch on Sunday, we were all completely sated. My penis was tired and sore, and I had only had "dry" climaxes since about 3 AM. Carolyn proved to be the easiest to satisfy; she came frequently, loudly, and relative quickly. Barb and Karla were a little harder, but their orgasms while less frequent than Carolyn's were extremely intense. Karla in particular didn't let me sleep at all during my final "shift." She had climbed on top of me while I lay on my back and brought us both to orgasm time and time again. She was nearly insatiable.

I finally got Barb to suck my penis after I sent her over the top with my tongue in her pussy. We also had great orgasms when I entered her from the rear as we were lying on our sides on the bed. Carolyn had put her legs over my shoulders and she went into continuous orgasm from the intense contact, then fell fast asleep in my arms. They had all asked me for "individual tutoring" and I could see they were a little jealous of each other. "Sharing" me had been harder than they thought it would be. I was a little in love with all of them! They gave me a group naked hug and kiss, and we attacked the pile of clothes from the game. I dressed each one, with lots of hand action "to be certain everything fit properly" and all three of them did the same to me with every item of my clothing. They each gave me a passionate kiss at the door and sent me on my way. Less than 48 hours before they had been naive girls, but now . . .

I went home, crawled into my bed, and crashed. My penis was sore, I had seven or eight sore muscles, I was stiff in strange places, I could smell Karla's pussy on me somewhere, but I still felt really great. I slept until 6 am on Monday, missing Sunday dinner but getting breakfast. I barely had time to get ready to teach their class, and I was so tired in my own classes that my notes were unreadable. After another night of rest I regained my concentration and my strength.

They continued to flash me in class, often giving me dreamy, sexy looks at the same time. Except when they were having their periods, none of them ever wore panties to my class again. We had another "party" at their apartment a month after the first one, and a third at the end of the semester. By that time they were each getting possessive about me, and there were several angry, jealous scenes. We agreed that it would be better to cool things for awhile and the semester finished.

I ran into Karla a couple of weeks after the next semester started, but she was clearly uncomfortable around me. She said that Barb's period had been over a week late and they had all gotten scared until it finally came. That had caused them to really think about how dangerous it was to have our "parties." She put her hand on my arm, said the tutoring had been great, kissed me on the cheek, and said goodbye. I never talked to any of them again. This should have taught me that you can't screw two women indefinitely if they know about each other. Unfortunately that's a "mistake" I repeated again!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers