Sex Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

"Ok, but I would rather if they were swingers and we fucked them together, so find out about his wife," I said as we reached the barn.

We worked for a few more weeks around the barn getting everything ready for planting. Ed came and went when he wanted to; slowly getting the raised beds built. We planted radishes and early lettuce in some of the beds that were finished. The spring semester would be over soon and I knew we needed to line up some help.

"Let's go into town and meet the owner of the health food store, the one on Main and Market St., Green Bounty is the name; we need to line up clients for our produce," I said to Robbin one morning.

We arrived at the Green Bounty and asked to speak to the owner. Out of the back, a very attractive older woman came to greet us.

"Hi, I'm Carly." this radiant looking, barely 50ish woman extended her hand to greet us.

Carly was about 5'7", slender with short cropped stylish gray hair. Her breasts were small but they were pert for her age, evident by the fact that she wore no bra.

We introduced ourselves and our plans for the organic farm. Carly was keen on the idea of buying produce from us. She said she wanted us to keep her informed before the produce was ready to pick as to what would be coming in, so she could cut back her order with her other supplier. Her other supplier was not local, and she would rather deal with us, but our production would be limited and seasonal. She needed to keep her normal supplier, but could order less from them when we had produce ready. She was especially keen on the flowers. She said she currently doesn't carry flowers, but it's something she has wanted to start carrying at the store.

"Carly, I have a question for you: we'd like to hire college students as summer help. Do you have any experience with that, or any contacts?" I asked.

"Yes. I hire college girls every summer, it works out just fine. Most of the girls go home for the summer, but there are number that stay around town, I guess they don't have much to go home to. Talk to Jenifer at the front counter. She used to attend the college and knows a lot of the girls that stay around for the summer."

"Thanks Carly. Nice meeting you and hopefully this is the start of a beautiful relationship," I said as we left Carly and headed to the front counter.

"Hi, Jenifer?"

"Yes." said the bohemian looking young girl behind the counter.

"My name is John, this is my wife Robbin. We are starting an organic vegetable farm over on Westway Road. We'd like to hire college girls..."

"And guys," my wife interrupted.

"Yes, either/or, I was just thinking girls might take more to the task, but certainly either. We'd like to hire college students, male or female, for the summer to work on our farm. It's mostly planting, weeding and harvesting from raised beds, not heavy lifting stuff. We plan to grow flowers too, so the girls especially might like to work the flower beds."

"I know some students that might be interested," Jenifer told us. "Give me your number and I'll have them call you."

The next day Eddie was building the raised beds, and Robbin was lusting after him big time. She kept going out there bringing him coffee and treats. It was hilarious watching her fawn all over him. The buttons on her blouse somehow kept getting unbuttoned until her tits were just about hanging out.

"Just fuck him already, and get it over with," I finally told Robbin.

"I think I will," she said.

I was working on the irrigation pipes so I lost track of Robbin for a while. As I went back into the barn I saw Robbin and Ed fucking on bales of hay we had delivered for mulching the plant beds. They had set a blanket on the hay and Ed was already balls deep into Robbin, so they must have started a while ago -- Robbin liked to take her time with a lot of oral before intercourse.

I walked over to them and stood there watching for a while.

"Sorry man," Ed said as he kept plowing my wife.

"I'm cool with it Ed, no worries. Maybe I'll fuck your wife someday."

Ed just smiled and said, "She might just like that."

"Get out your cock baby and bring it over here," Robbin said between deep breaths as she was clearly excited from the pounding she was getting from Eddie. I unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock and started stroking it. I slowly walked over to my wife's mouth and plopped my cock in her mouth. Robbin eagerly took my cock and started sucking it while Ed continued to fuck her pussy. She was close to cumming, I could tell. From our old swinging days I knew Robbin could keep sucking cock while having an orgasm. A lot of women would need to stop and concentrate on their orgasm, but not Robbin. I reached down to her pussy and started fingering her clit while Ed stroked in and out of her.

I looked at Ed and said, "She is getting close."

Ed said, "Me too."

Robbin started bucking and trashing, but she kept on sucking my cock. Ed announced he was cumming first and started driving deep hard strokes into Robbin's cunt. Robbin moaned and shook her way to orgasm, never missing a beat sucking my cock. Ed let out a howl and shot his load into my wife's cunt. He soon pulled out of her and stumbled off to crash on another bale of hay totally spent.

Since I was late to the party, I wasn't ready to cum yet. I considered my options; let Robbin continue to suck me off, go in for sloppy seconds, or roll Robbin over and fuck her up her ass. Watching the two of them fuck got me really randy, so I opted for her ass. I pulled out of her mouth and dipped my cock inside her now cream filled pussy; just to lube up my cock. I then rolled Robbin over on her hands and knees. Robbin got the hint and presented her ass to me. I dipped my fingers into her pussy and pulled some more cream out, then used that to lube her rear hole. I pushed the head of my cock against her bung hole and pushed slowly. The head popped in and soon I was stroking in farther with each stroke. I fucked her ass for about five minutes before I blasted her bowels with my load. Robbin had been fingering herself while I was plowing her ass, she was close to cumming again. After I pulled out of her ass, she kept on fingering her pussy until she climaxed again shaking and quivering all over.

Ed was sitting on a hay bale smiling watching us as we fucked, and Robbin as she fingered herself off at the end. He just shook his head smiling and said, "Man, I missed you Robbin, you're some horny bitch."

"Your wife isn't as adventurous?" I asked him as I pulled up my pants.

"She can be sexually adventurous, at times, but not as wild as Robbin. We'll need to work on her. Robbin says you want to have a foursome," Ed said as he dressed.

"It might be fun," I added.

Ed finished dressing and went back to work on the raised beds. Robbin and I went to take a shower.

The next day while working in the barn my cell went off.

"Hello, is John there?" the voice on the other end said.

"John here," I said.

"My name is Amy. Jenifer from Green Bounty said you might have some summer work, out on a farm?"

"Yes, we are starting an organic vegetable farm and we're looking for some help this summer," I told the voice on the other end. "Can you come out for an interview?"

I gave Amy directions and we set a time for the next day at noon for the interview. I started thinking right away of Amy and getting into her pants, but I hadn't even met her yet, let alone interviewed or hired her.

Robbin and I talked about how to interview these college hires. We wanted them to work, but also wanted them to know that we were interested in extracurricular activities if the situation arises. I said to Robbin, "You know, if we hire these college students and then have sex with them, aren't we opening ourselves up to sexual harassment charges?" Robbin had this all figured out, she would not hire them as employees, but contract with them as farm consultants. They would be self employed, we would be merely their clients.

I told Robbin if Amy was to my liking, I'd signal her. If she got my signal, I wanted her to be fucking Ed in the barn on the hay when I brought Amy into the barn. Robbin looked at me as if lost my mind.

"I want Amy to get the idea we are free spirited around here. If that scares her, she is not the right person for the job anyway," I explained.

The next day Amy arrived and I met her in the driveway. We sat at a picnic table in front of the barn for the interview. I told her about our plans and what would be entailed with the job. Amy is a cute young bohemian chick with dark brown hair and brown eyes. It was a warm April day and she had on a denim dress, unbuttoned in the front displaying plenty of cleavage. I could tell she wore no bra the way her breasts swung free in the dress. Her legs looked a little hairy, so I guessed she didn't shave in many places. I liked her and could see myself fucking her.

I gave a thumbs up to Robbin, who was watching from inside the barn. I continued the interview with Amy for about ten more minutes to give Robbin and Ed time to get into position.

"Let me show you the barn," I said to Amy. I took her to the back of the barn and showed her the raised beds Ed was building. I mentioned how we planned to have most of the plants in the raised beds to make it easier to manage the garden.

As we walked into the barn, I was telling her about the bunkhouse and the option for her to stay there this summer if that worked for her. I continued to show her the various parts of the barn. When we rounded the back corner, there on a bale of hay, Robbin and Ed were fucking, just like I had planned.

Amy looked shocked. I continued to talk as if this was an everyday event. Amy froze, she turned and walked out of the barn. "Oh well," I said to Robbin. "That was the plan, if she ran when she saw you two fucking, she won't be any fun around here this summer."

I walked out the barn's front door and expected to see Amy driving off. Instead, I saw her sitting at the picnic table out in front of the barn. I waved to Robbin to come out. Robbin quickly dressed. She pulled her jeans on and quickly put on her white blouse with no bra. She had been sweating while fucking Ed, so her white blouse clung to her breasts. She had barely bothered to button just a few lower buttons of her blouse, so her breasts were almost hanging out as she walked out of the barn.

I was already sitting with Amy talking to her as Robbin walked toward the table. I expected Amy to say something about what she saw in the barn, something like "what kind of place is this?", but she continued to talk about the farm. She asked what kind of flowers we planned to grow.

Robbin soon joined us at the picnic table.

"Amy, this is my wife Robbin. Robbin, Amy." I introduced them. Amy looked shocked again.

"This is your wife?" she asked. "The same one fucking the other guy in the barn?"

"Well, yes, we have an arrangement," I said not wanting to get too specific.

Amy's face maintained a shocked look, but a little smile came to the corner of her eyes. I didn't know what else to say about Ed fucking my wife in the barn.

Robbin saw this as he opportunity to change the subject, so she began her part of the interview with Amy. She informed Amy of some of the details with respect to being a "farm consultant", not a direct employee of ours. While Robbin was talking to Amy, you could see Amy was fascinated with Robbin, she was staring at her sweat soaked blouse clinging to her breasts. Amy had her legs crossed, her top leg was swinging lightly. She was leaning on the table with her left elbow, and had let her left hand pinky drifted into the corner of her mouth. Amy was looking down Robbin's open blouse getting lost in her breasts.

Amy kept interrupting Robbin, "Oh, what was that? I didn't catch all that, can you repeat that."

You could tell she was lost in Robbin's breasts rather than listening to her. Robbin was playing it up, she loved being the object of Amy's desire. Robbin was patient with Amy's lost attention. She leaned in and repeated herself with a lustful smile. Every time she leaned in a little more, her breasts came more into view for Amy.

At the end of the interview, Amy stated she wanted the job. I was surprised she even stuck around after she walked out of the barn once she saw Robbin and Eddie fucking on that bale of hay. I was pleased she wanted the job. Amy also wanted to room in the bunkhouse. She had not yet made living arrangements for the summer, and needed to be out of the dorm at the end of the semester. I showed Amy the outdoor shower, hoping that didn't make her change her mind.

"See, this is what I was talking about. The shower is right out here on the side of the bunkhouse. There are no stalls or curtains, just an open shower. You'll be exposed to the world if you shower out here.

It's not like anyone passing by on the road can see you; only people here on the farm. I guess if you're really shy, I can erect some curtains or something."

"I don't mind," Amy stated. She was not bothered at all about the shower situation. Suddenly, it looked like Amy would fit in after all.

Amy was hired, and she agreed to start after the end of the semester in two weeks. After she left I said to Robbin, "She wasn't at all fazed by the outdoor shower."

"She seems to be a free spirit; perhaps there is another pussy in your future," Robbin said grinning.

"Perhaps, then again she might just be a live-and-let-live kinda girl. Maybe she is fine with you fucking in the barn out in the open, but maybe she'll never do it in a million years."

"I'm sure you'll have fun finding out," Robbin laughed and poked me in the ribs.

Late May came and I helped Amy move into the bunkhouse after her semester was over.

The next day I awoke early and brewed some coffee. I had taken a cup to the back porch of the old farmhouse. The bunkhouse was about 30 yards off the back porch. I was sitting there sipping my coffee and listening to the birds chirp when I heard the door of the bunk house open. Amy came out in her robe, she held a towel and some soap in her had. Amy disrobed and started the shower. I sat there admiring her body in the morning light. She had a nice full figure, she was almost buxom, not quite, but her breasts were definitely making a presence that morning. She wasn't thin, nor plump, something in between. Her body tone was soft and her skin was smooth and clear. It was clear Amy did not shave, anywhere. Her dark pubic hair was thick and wild, she sported quite the bush down there. As she raised her arms to wash her under arms, she had hair there too.

Amy saw me admiring her as she showered, she looked in my direction and smiled, she kept right on showering. I decided to bring her some coffee. I went back into the house and poured her a cup. I guessed she might like milk, no sugar. As I headed back out the door she was still showering, she was rinsing her hair. I just walked over with my coffee offering.

"Good Morning. I see you discovered how the shower works." I said as I extended the coffee cup in her direction.

"Oh, thank you." She took the cup while still under the water, she made no attempt to cover herself.

"Care to join me?" she asked.

Now what kind of host would I be if I declined an offer like that.

I stripped off my cloths and started the shower head next to Amy. She handed me her soap and I soaped up while she looked on smiling. My cock was getting hard as a rock as I stood there in front of Amy showering. I had just met her a few weeks ago when I interviewed her, then again yesterday when I helped her move into the bunkhouse. She was practically a stranger, a very young stranger. Here I was naked, out in the open air, in the early morning sun, with the birds chirping, showering within inches of this young garden maiden.

She took some soap and lathered up her hands and then reached for my hard-on and started stroking it.

"Here, let me help you clean that tool of yours. You need to keep your tool clean, you may need it later," she said as she gazed on my cock lovingly as she cleaned it.

I was just about to reach for her body, but the word 'later' hung there in my mind. What did she mean by later I wondered as she finished washing my cock. Were the two of us going to have sex later, was she referring to me having sex with my wife later, or something entirely different.

She stopped washing my cock, and turned her back to me as she did a final rinse and then turned the water to her shower head off. She stepped away to a dry spot on the cement pad where the showers were and grabbed her towel and dried herself.

She wrapped herself in her towel, turned and smiled and said, "See you in the barn at 8:00."

"It's going to be a hot one, dress light," I said.

Eight o'clock was the agreed to start time. We were to meet in the barn every morning at 8:00 and discuss the day's work. It was unseasonably warm the past few days and the heat was not supposed to let up for a few more days. I went back into the house for breakfast. Robbin was up and pouring herself some coffee.

"I see you're making friends with the help," she said with a big grin. "You needed help washing your cock, did you?" she busted up laughing.

"I was hoping to get it into her big bush this morning, but she seemed to not want to go there yet," I added.

"I saw that hairy cunt," Robbin said. "That's gotta take some work to get through."

"I suppose you'll find out soon enough yourself," I chided her.

"With any luck," she added.

After breakfast I headed to the barn and started working on the irrigation. I was installing drip irrigation in the raised bed planters and a misting system that would mist the plants from above. With this heat wave, I thought I'd add some pipes with additional misters hanging from them that aimed at the pathway between the beds. This way we'd keep cool while tending the plants.

Ed had filled each planter box has he finished building them, so some were full of dirt and ready to go. Robbin and Amy would be planting tomatoes and herbs today. After planting the plants, they needed to be mulched with the hay Ed and Robbin were fucking on the other day.

Robbin came out of the house about 8:00, she was dressed in her white blouse, no bra and a short skirt, and sandals. As she passed by me she lifted her skirt; she had no panties on.

"Is that appropriate dress for farming?" I asked her.

"It's going to be hot, all I have to do is lift small baby plants and dig holes and plop them in. The raised beds make it so I don't have to do a lot of bending, it'll be fine." She defended her choice of clothing for the day.

Amy came into the barn a few minute later. She was dressed in a short light yellow sun dress. She also had no bra on and the dress plunge cut allowed ample view of her cleavage. She was barefoot. It broke my heart to tell her she should but something on her feet; a farm can be a dangerous place to walk around barefoot.

As the day went on, it got hotter and hotter. I stopped work often to bring the girls lemonade. With each trip out to bring the girls lemonade I could see more and more skin through Robbins sweat soaked white blouse. Amy's dress was also clinging to her body, moist with perspiration. She was fanning her crotch with her dress, no doubt that bush between her legs was moist and curly.

Just before lunch I was lying on the ground installing irrigation to the planter Amy was working. She moved over to where I was and straddled my body as she reached in to plant some plants.

"You're in my way," she said jokingly.

I turned my head up to look at her and say some wise guy retort. When I looked up, I saw up her skirt as her legs straddled my head. She had no panties on either and her black bush looked so inviting.

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers