Sex Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

Then she did something I didn't see coming. She lowered herself toward my face and ground that thick bush in my face. I tilted my head up and licked her moist hairy pussy. She smelled wonderful. With all her pubic hair and the heat of the day her cunt had a deep musky aroma; but it was a sweet smell nonetheless. She tasted sweet, salty and tangy. She only held her pussy on my face for a minute, then she lifted herself up and continued to work as if nothing happened. My cock stiffened in my work pants, I needed to rearrange things down there to be comfortable. I continued working on the irrigation.

Robbin walked over to me. She had seen Amy on my face as she was returning from the barn with another load of plants. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my lips as Amy had done.

She said to me as she ground her cunt on my face, "Imagine my surprise when I came out of the barn and I saw Amy sitting on your face. I thought to myself that looks like a wonderful idea. When I saw Amy get off you and go back to work, I just had to have my turn." Robbin stayed longer than Amy had, long enough for me to bring her off with my tongue.

"Did you make Amy cum?" Robbin asked after she stood up from my face.

"No, she only stayed a minute," I said. "She seems to be teasing me."

"Well, that makes two of us," she said to me laughing as she walked away leaving me with a hard-on straining against my Carhartts.

I got the misters working in the afternoon. It was the heat of the day and everyone was hot, sweaty and tired. As the girls were finishing their last plantings, I turned on the misters. I got hoots and hollers from the girls as the mist of water descending on them as they worked. They were already very moist from perspiration, but with the added water from the misters they were soon wet. Robbin's white blouse was now see through, her breasts were pasted against the wet thin white material. Amy's yellow dress was not as shear as Robbin's blouse so it wasn't quite see through, but it clung nicely to her naked body underneath. Seeing the girls all wet and still working got me thinking it was time for them to quit for the day. I took the garden hose and started spraying them with water, pretty soon they were both soaked and yelling. Robbin started running and stripping off her blouse and skirt as she ran toward the outdoor showers. Amy was hot on her tail as she pulled her dress off and ran to the showers. I was right behind them and soon we were all naked and showering together.

All three of us were soaping each other and rubbing hands on bodies. Soon Amy bent over to wash her toes, her ass was facing me. She spread her legs as she bent over and her black bush was the most prominent thing staring at me. Her pubic hair even crawled up her ass, it was so unruly. Her hairy twat was a big turn on for me. Robbin's pussy was not shaved, but she trimmed it neat, and her pubic hair was thin and wispy, so even if she never trimmed it she would never be as thick as Amy. Of all of the other women I've fucked, they hadn't had a bush as thick as Amy's. It was mysterious and dark, forbidden fruit, I just had to fuck it.

My cock was rock hard as Robbin was massaging it under the shower. She saw me eying Amy's cunt as Amy bent over washing her toes. My wife nodded with her head as if to say go ahead. She guided my cock toward Amy's beaver. I pushed the head of my hard cock into Amy's bush. Amy didn't flinch, she just pushed back as to indicate -- come on in. Amy stopped washing her toes, she reached up between her legs and started massaging my balls as I made my way through her thick bush to the lips within.

Robbin moved around to put her hands on Amy's back and ass. She began massaging and kneading her skin with her hands as I fucked her from behind. Robbin reached around to grab Amy's breasts and started kneading her breasts while planting kisses on Amy's back and neck. Amy stopped playing with my balls and started fingering her clit as I continued to fuck her. Her bung hole was staring me in the face, so I spit on her there and used my thumb to play with her anus. Amy seemed to love the anal play I was giving her, she started moaning and quivering. Robbin moved to kneel down in front of Amy and kissed her face. I was getting close to cumming. I wanted to wait for Amy to cum, but from this position and with the water running it was hard to tell how close she was.

"Is she close?" I asked Robbin as I trusted in and out of Amy's dark bush.

Robbin, as she continued to kiss Amy manage to get a response from her that she was indeed ready to cum.

"Good, because I can't hold back much longer," I said as I increased the tempo of the thrusts in her cunt.

I felt Amy cumming, her pussy walls were pulsing, gripping and releasing my cock. Her knees started buckling, her moans could now be heard above the water spraying on us. Robbin reached up and tweaked her breasts.

"I'm cumming!" I announced as I plowed my cock deep inside Amy's cunt and let my semen fill her.

We were both weak in the knees now and could not stay standing, we collapsed in a heap on the cement floor of the shower, the water still running on us. My cock popped out of Amy as we collapsed.

Robbin put her hands under Amy's arm pits and guided her too her feet and over to the bench next to the shower. She pushed Amy back on the bench so she was reclining. Robbin spread the young woman's legs and used her fingers to dig through Amy's thick bush to find her pussy lips. Robbin parted Amy's lips and lowered her head in to eat her out. In the old days when we were swingers, Robbin often ate out the girl I just fucked, she loved eating my sperm out of a just fucked pussy. Amy loved this and she started fingering her clit while my wife's tongue was deep in her twat digging for sperm. At the same time Robbin's right hand was fingering her own clit. When I was younger I would have gotten hard again immediately and taken my wife from behind as she knelt eating Amy. Now in my 40's, I needed a little time to recover. I just sat back on the bench and enjoyed the show. Amy was soon quaking to her second orgasm.

Robbin got up from eating Amy and lay on the bench, she spread her legs and started fingering her clit. She had not cum yet. It was up to Amy or me to take care of Robbin. I still had not recovered yet, but would have eagerly gone down on my Robbin. I was just about to move when I saw Amy get up and kneel down between my wife's legs and begin to eat her. I was fine with that, I lay down on the bench and basked in my orgasmic glow. Amy brought Robbin to an intense orgasm; you could hear her moans echoing off the side of the barn.

We all lay there basking in the late afternoon sun for what seemed like an eternity. As we lay there we could hear the birds chirping, they seemed to be saying 'well done, well done'. Soon the tree frogs started peeping as the late afternoon turning into evening.

When we recovered, we showered again and got dressed and I took the ladies out for dinner.

The next day brought more unseasonably warm weather, and the girls continued to plant tomatoes and herbs all day. I worked on the irrigation in the morning but needed to catch up on bookkeeping after lunch. When I finished the bookkeeping I went out to the garden and saw the girls soaked in perspiration. Robbin again wore her white blouse with no bra, her breasts were completely visible through her shear wet cotton blouse. Amy had on a front buttoned sundress and she was so hot she unbuttoned her dress all the way. She had no bra or panties on and I got a glimpse of her naked body as her dress swayed open as she worked. I took the garden hose and again soaked the ladies. They removed their cloths and I sprayed them with water as they danced under the spray. Robbin grabbed the hose and soaked me with it. I stripped out of my wet cloths and the three of us had another threesome right there in the garden.

The next few days we worked hard in the garden, and Amy started menstruating; so there was no sex with Amy for the rest of the week.

Later that week we had several planters of lettuce ready and with the heat wave it really looked like it needed to be picked and sold. I had called Carly at the Green Bounty a week earlier to give her a heads up, and she put her order in on the spot. My plan was to call her later that day and inform her I would be bringing the lettuce to her store the next day.

I was in the house after lunch doing some bookkeeping when my cell went off, it was Carly, "Hi, I'm in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by and see the lettuce I'm getting."

"I was just going to call you about the lettuce. What brings you out this way?" I asked.

"My horse is boarded on the other end of Westway Road at the Griffin Farm, I ride every Tuesday morning," Carly explained. "I'm in my car heading to your farm now, and I'm just about there, see you in a minute or two," she hung up.

I continued the bookkeeping I was doing until I heard her car drive in. I went outside to meet Carly but she had already walked into the barn. Just then I saw Eddie's truck in the drive.

"Gee I hope Robbin and Eddie aren't fucking somewhere in the open," I said to myself out loud.

Eddie had gotten in to habit of stopping by whenever he was horny. It didn't take much convincing for Robbin to take a break from whatever she was doing to fuck Eddie. I had already given her permission to fuck him; and I was going to be getting a lot of time with Amy, so I didn't mind.

Sure enough, I walked through the back doors of the barn to the fields where the planters were and there was Robbin and Eddie fucking right out in the open on the cutting table. Amy was watching from about 10 yards away, she was leaning against a planter with her summer dress hiked up and she was fingering her hairy pussy.

I then saw Carly, she was just standing there with her jaw on the ground. I walked up to her and said,

"The lettuce is over her," as I indicated with my body language we should walk this way.

Carly just stood there looking shocked, then pointed at Robbin and Eddie and said, "There are people fucking in your garden, in broad daylight."

The gig was already up so what could I say at that point but try to make light of it? "Oh that's just Robbin and Eddie, they can't keep their hands off one another," I said as nonchalantly as I could.

"And the girl masturbating while watching?" Carly asked.

"That's Amy. Jenifer, the one that works in your store, hooked us up with her."

"Why are they fornicating? And isn't Robbin you wife?"

Carly wasn't going to let this go away easily I could see. So I told her everything. How Robbin and I use to be swingers long ago before we climbed the corporate ladder. How we traded in the rat race for a simple life on the farm. And how we wanted to get back into swinging again, and that Robbin was getting a head start with an old boyfriend.

"So you're not only swingers, you have an open marriage?" Carly asked.

"I guess so, but this is something recent, so I haven't really thought about it," I said in a defensive tone.

"The lettuce is over here," I started walking toward the raised beds where the lettuce was growing. I was desperately hoping Carly wasn't going to cancel her order over this.

She followed me to the lettuce. As I turned to talk to her about the various varieties of lettuce we were growing, she had a different look on her face, an almost sultry look.

"Do you know why women ride horses John?" she asked me. Without waiting for an answer she answered her own question, "So we can feel a big strong animal moving between our legs."

She had a lust filled look in her eyes as she continued talking. "I sometimes cum when riding, but I usually need to use a hand on my clit. I can do that when I ride alone, but this morning I rode with a group. I got horny riding, as usual, but I couldn't take the opportunity to slip a hand down my riding pants. I'm still horny John." Carly stated this while standing a few feet from me dressed in her riding breeches, a white blouse, and riding boots. She had her right hand on her hip, her body language was saying, "So what are you going to do about it?"

I thought to myself, "I'm going to fuck you. That's what I'm going to do about it." I started walking toward her, as I did she began unbuttoning her blouse. She wore no bra, just as the first time I met her at the health food store. Her small but pert breasts came into view as she unbuttoned and pulled the tails of her blouse from her pants. Her breasts were those of a younger woman's, but since they were small I was pretty sure they were natural. Her waist was thin and toned from all the horse riding she does. I slipped my left hand into her opening blouse and grabbed a hand full of her pert breast. My right hand found its way to her firm ass, I massaged a cheek through her riding pants.

"Get undressed," she ordered as pushed me away and began to remove her boots and clothes.

Carly was a little bossy I could see; something different, I might like this. I did as she requested and removed my clothes.

"Get on the ground," she barked another order. Luckily there was hay on the ground near the planters the lettuce was in. I lay on the ground face up.

She straddled my face and lowered her pussy on my mouth. Her pussy was wet as soon as I slipped my tongue in. She had a wonderful aroma between her legs, musky and sweaty, with a hint of leather from her morning ride.

"I won't need much foreplay, I'm still horny from riding. Get your cock hard," she ordered as I licked her neatly quaffed pussy.

My cock was quickly growing rock hard. Carly ordering me around had a sexually intoxicating effect on me. My cock didn't need much more encouragement, but I grabbed it and wanked to full mast while I continued to eat her.

Carly moaned and cooed as she grounded her cunt into my lips. She soon reached back to check the stiffness of my cock. She seemed satisfied it was stiff enough, and she stood up and moved back and impaled herself on my hard cock. She rode me like she was riding her horse. Her hands grabbed a hold of my pecs and kneaded them like she was grabbing the reins of her horse. She rocked her clit on my pelvis bone as she if she was riding in her saddle. She was in complete control of this fuck. It was more like she was using me than we were fucking together, but I didn't mind. I didn't dare cum before her though. Her eyes were closed during most of the fuck, and when they weren't she was looking up skyward. Her short, straight gray hair stayed in place while she rode my shaft; another part of her life she has managed to get under her control I presumed.

Soon she started sliding her cunt all the way up and down my cock. She ground her clit onto my pelvic bone at the bottom of her down stroke. Then she rose all the way up until the head of my cock was just about to pop out of her pussy before she drove back down. She rode me for what seemed like 15 minutes before showing any sign of getting ready to cum; good thing I had staying power. When she came, it was neat and controlled; barely a slight moan escaped her lips. The only way I could tell she had cum was the small shivers that rippled through her body. Once I was sure she was cumming I stopped holding back and pumped my cock inside her cunt with my own mission in mind.

When she finished she stood up and said, "Is there a place I can clean up?"

I showed her the outdoor showers and brought her some soap and a towel.

She showered, dressed and said, "I'll be expecting the lettuce first thing in the morning. I open at 9:00, I'll need it before then. Can you bring it around by 8:00?"

"I'll have it there by 8:00," I said.

Jack-

Later that afternoon, Robbin and I were working in the barn when we heard a vehicle pull into the drive. I looked out of the barn window to see who it was and I saw a van parked in front of the barn. There was some commotion in the van, then the side door opens and a wheelchair on a lift swings out and lowers. The driver of this van had a way of positioning himself into the wheelchair, and using an electric lift system he was able to get in and out of the van. Once free of the lift, he wheeled himself over to the open barn doors.

"Hi, Jack is my name, being nosy is my game," he said as he wheeled himself into the barn.

I walked over and extended my hand to him. "I'm John, that's my wife Robbin," pointing in Robbin's direction as she stayed working on the flower bench.

"Hi," Robbin said looking in our direction.

Jack wheeled himself right over to Robbin and parked himself next to her.

"What kinda place you running here?" he asked her.

"We just moved in last March, my father used to own this place. He had a farm here for many years, and he passed away a few years ago. We're starting an organic vegetable and flower farm," Robbin explained.

Jack was in his late twenties I'd say, and he had no legs. Both legs were amputated not far below his crotch. Jack's upper body looked fit; probably from the necessity of compensating for no legs. Someone in his position would use their arms more just performing daily activities. Jack was a good looking guy; he had blond hair, blue eyes, a nice face and smile.

"I live at the other end of this road myself," Jack informed us. "It's my mother's place, she left me for Florida. She said I was depressing her, she needed to get away. She told me I could live in it rent free; sure helps stretch the paltry amount I get for disability."

Robbin was cutting and arranging flowers at the flower bench while she talked to Jack. Carly wanted to start carrying some of our flowers, so Robbin wanted to give her some to start with and see how they sold. I was to bring them tomorrow when I dropped off the lettuce at the Green Bounty.

Jack reached up and started helping Robbin with the flowers.

"Oh, you don't need to do that," Robbin said.

"I got nothing else to do except to sit at home watching porn and jerking off," Jack said with a grin.

"Ok then. Here take these and just cut them about 10 inches below the flowers," Robbin instructed him.

Jack and Robbin worked on the flowers for over an hour. They were getting along like old lost friends; chatting and joking as they worked. Robbin wore her usual thin white blouse with no bra, and as she sweated from the heat of the day her breasts became very visible through her damp blouse. She also had a tendency to unbutton some buttons as the heat of the day wore on. There she sat very exposed and unconcerned, working side by side with Jack, whom she just met when he rolled his wheelchair up to her cutting table. Jack was lost in her breasts. He kept working and talking but his eyes were glued to Robbins melting blouse. They finished the flowers and it was getting late, near dinner time. Robbin invited Jack to dine with us that evening, and he accepted. As he rolled his wheelchair away from the cutting table I could see he had a hard-on; he didn't bother covering it up as hands were busy wheeling his chair.

After dinner and some wine, Jack started telling us how he lost his legs. He was stationed in Fallujah, Iraq. He was guarding a post near a two story building while other soldiers from his brigade were inside searching for the insurgents' weapons cache. There was a large explosion in the building, he was knocked off his feet by the explosion , but was unhurt by the initial blast. As he lay on the ground next to the building, a large piece of glass from the second story fell straight down and severed both his legs instantly just below his crotch.

"I'm lucky to be alive; luckier than my mates inside that building," he said as he took a large gulp of wine. "I bled like a stuck pig. Luckily medics were in the area and I was only five minutes from the combat support hospital."

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers