Sex For Drugs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm empty now." She giggled. She put her feet together, her soles touching and quickly turned around so she was on her back. She slowly pulled her feet apart, my thick cum was syretched out into a thin line, hanging from one foot to the other."Time to finally get another taste of your cum." Mariah said leaning forward, taking the head into her mouth and sucking hard. She worked her lips up and down my shaft, getting the little cum that landed on my cock into her mouth and swallowing it while she still had my cock in her mouth. She had her feet together, side by side, her little toes next to each other with my cock in between.

She leaned forward some more, her face an inch or two away from her feet, showing off more of her flexibility. "I hope this load tastes as good as it smells!" She said with a cheeky grin and licked the sole of her left foot, scooping up my cum with her tongue. She licked up and down her sole until she had licked off every drop of cum and the made her way across the balls underneath her toes. She licked across and back, stopping to swallow and then licked all the way across to the other foot. Licking along, just under her toes. She started to lick up and down the sole of this foot, scooping up my cum, stopping occasionally to swallow when her mouth got too full.

Once she had gotten the soles of her feet clean of my cum she started to suck her own toes. Slurping in any cum that was on them, moving one by one to the next toe in line, until she had sucked and licked every toe clean.

"Mmm... That tasted gorgeous! Much better than the duck back at the restaurant." She laughed. I was too exhausted to respond, I just lay on the bed in a sweaty heap. Mariah got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I could here her gargling, rinsing her mouth out. I heard her turn the shower on and in about half a minute the water turned off.

Mariah walked out of the bathroom and walked up to the bed. She was drying herself off with a towel, she was slightly wet. "That was a short shower." I said.

"I was just washing off any cum and getting myself a little wet. It's just way too hot out here." She had a very good point, I wouldn't mind jumping in the shower under cold water to cool off. But I was too tired to do it, so I just lay there.

Mariah tossed the wet towel on to the floor and lay on the bed, her legs near my head and her head near my groin. She started to stroke my cock straight away, enveloping her lips around my cock head, working her lips up and down my shaft. She wanted me to go a third time, which I have done in the past and I don't think it was gonna be too hard now, considering I had one of the most beautiful woman in the world sucking my cock, trying to get me hard so I can fuck her up the ass again.

After a couple of minutes of sucking my cock Mariah got up. "I think you're hard enough to fuck my ass again." She said still stroking my cock with her hand. She straddled me again, her tits pressed down on my chest. She put one arm around me and reached back with the other hand and held my cock, forcing the head into her ass and pushed her butt down, taking my cock in her ass once again. She started to ride me instantly. The little traces of my cum that was still in her ass worked as a form of lubrication.

She started riding me as fast as she could, getting faster with every stroke. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me, kissing around her chin and neck. She got a little excited and pushed herself right off my cock. My cock rested in her butt crack and she grinded her hips up and down, rubbing the under side of my cock with her round butt cheeks.

She got up, kneeling beside me and started to suck my dick again, taking my cock to the back of her throat and back out again, very quickly and repeatedly.

"Don't want you getting soft on me now." Mariah said circling my pee hole with her tongue, taking in any traces of pre-cum into her mouth. "I've been doing all the work, it's your turn now." She said getting onto all fours. "Time for a little doggy action." She said with a cute little smile.

I got up on to my knees, positioned my self behind her. Mariah reached back with her hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her tight little swollen ass hole. I pressed my cock head against her shit hole and as I started to push in, I could feel her sphincter widen, giving my meat access into her tight orifice.

I pushed my full length in to her rear in one fast, hard and swift thrust causing her to let out a loud yelp. I pulled back and thrust into her straight away, adding a little pace to the thrusts as I rammed in and out of her ass hole, making her scream out even louder with every thrust. I put my hands at the top of her ass cheeks, one on each cheek and grabbed hold of them, squeezing hard as I pounded her ass hole relentlessly.

"Oh GOD YES! I love it when you fuck my ass! YEAH! Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!" She kept screaming, no matter how hard I slammed into her. I was now thrusting into her full force, with every thrust forward, her hands inched forward, until she lost grip with her hand and her upper body crashed forward, her chest flat on the bad but her ass still up in the air.

I carried on thrusting into her, even if she wasn't in the position any more. She had her legs in between mine and I could feel them slowly moving down the bed, trying to get straight, so she'd be flat on her front. I stopped and let her get flat on her front, with my dick still in her ass. Once she was comfortable, I put my weight down, so I was laying flat on top of her.

"Oooooh!" Mariah moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her ass once again. "Nnnnnghh! Ah! Umm!" Mariah moaned quietly, which was a change from her usual loud screams. I think she wasn't fairing too well on having my weight on top of her. But, I carried on any way. I put one hand under her arm and up to her head. I grabbed a hand full of hair as I pounded into her. She reached up to the head board with her hands, trying to grip something. With my free hand, I reached under her and groped her tits. I kissed around the back of her neck, around her ear lobes and the side of her mouth.

Mariah was now breathing hard from a mixture of the fast anal sex and from having all my weight on top of her. I decided to give her a break. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rolled on to my side, forcing and with my arms around her, I forced her onto her side as well. I started to pull out and push forward, but Mariah was keen to get things going fast again and started to thrust back.

"Getting me to do all the work again!" Mariah smiled at me turning her head to face me and then kissed me, while thrusting her ass back to meet my thrusts. I just lay there on my side while Mariah rammed my cock up her ass and back out again, pulling her ass off my cock. She turned around, lowered herself down and started to suck my cock again, sucking fast and hard and then turned around and got back into position. I pushed my cock head into her thick ass cheeks and found her anal opening instantly and thrust forward.

I let Mariah do all the work again. I just lay there on my side while Mariah thrust her hips back and fourth. I put my arms around her waist, holding her close to me. I closed my eyes and just let her go. After about ten minutes Mariah stopped, exhausted, perspiration dripping of our bodies. She was finally starting to run out of steam, which I had run out of about half an hour ago when I came for the second time.

We both lay there, Mariah was breathing hard. I started to thrust forward slowly and then pulled back. I did this a couple of times and ended up pulling back too much and ended up pulling right out of her. I couldn't be bothered to reach down and direct my cock into her ass, so I just pushed my hips forward and my cock slipped down towards her pussy. I just carried on pushing my hips forward in to her pussy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Mariah screamed. "It's been so long since I had a dick in my pussy!" What she just said gave me my second wind, or should that be third wind? I carried on thrusting into her pussy. Mariah started squirming and wriggling around, pushing her hips forward, away from me. Looks like she has a sensitive pussy.

I pushed myself up and went on top of her, while her body was still sideways. I pulled my hips back and thrust forward, my shaft rubbing along the back of her sweaty thighs as I worked my full length into her cunt. From this position her pussy clamped my cock even harder, trying to squeeze the cum out of my cock. I carried on thrusting in and out of her moist hole, Mariah was getting breathless once again from being fucked too fast and having my weight on top of her.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD! OH GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mariah screamed as I felt her pussy walls start to contract around my shaft and then clamp down tight as her orgasm hit. As I carried on going in and out of her pussy, I could feel it getting wetter as my dick splashed in and out of her wet cunt. I wanted to cum with her so badly, but my timing was off. I could feel my orgasm start to build up as Mariah's hips bucked back and fourth, which was going sideways underneath me because of the position she was in.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled. I quickly pulled out of her, turned her onto her back and straddled her stomach. Both our bodies had a layer of sweat on them, her tits soaked. I pulled them apart and spat in between them and put my dick in between. I did that to make sure they were well lubricated, because I didn't want to stop in between. I pushed her tits together clamping my cock with her huge mounds of flesh.

I started to thrust up and down in between her tits, building up a fast pace, feeling my cum working it's way out of my balls. Mariah started to try and lick my cock head every time I thrusted up and poked her on the chin.

"Come on! Cum on my face Kash!" Mariah egged me on. "Cover my face with your fucking cum!"

"SHIT!" I yelled as I pulled back and my cum shot out and still managed to hit Mariah on the face. I quickly thrust up, my second load shooting up her face leaving a thick white line going down form her fore head to her mouth. I started rubbing my own cock, spreading my cum out evenly over her face, leaving big loads of cum around her cheeks and mouth.

As soon as my loads started getting smaller, Mariah reached forward with her head and started to suck the cock head. I looked down at the beautiful sight before me. Mariah Carey's luscious lips wrapped around my member while her face was covered in my thick, hot cum. Mariah stopped sucking my cock and licked her lips trying to take in as much cum into her mouth as possible.

I collapsed in exhaustion beside her. Mariah got off the bed and reached to the floor where she had tossed the wet towel earlier and wiped her face with it.

"Fuck that was exhausting!" I said.

"I've never been fucked like that before." Mariah said placing her head on my bare chest. "That was the best ass fucking I've ever had." She said. We both lay like this for the next couple of minutes as we both drifted off to sleep. I guess that was one hell of a weekend. First Nicole now Mariah.

*****************************************

Author's note: Another chapter to the series. Hopefully it was as good as the others. Again, all you fans of the series, if you have any thoughts or any feedback, positive or negative, you can e-mail me or use the feedbck board here. As you all can probaly already guess, I have opened the story to set up the next two chapters to have Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston, the 2 most requested celebs that I have gotten. Beyonce is a close third and I'll work her in some how in the next 2 chapters.

12