Sex For Drugs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her mouth off Stefan's cock and turned to mine, flicking the tip with her tongue. She opened her mouth and placed my cock head on her bottom lip, slowly closing her mouth wrapping her lips around my cock and then working them half way down my shaft and back up again. I closed my eyes as her thick lips caressed my shaft, while her warm wet tongue was constantly flicking and twirling around my cock head. She slowly dragged her lips down my shaft and right off my member, with a long trail of her thick saliva hanging from the tip of my cock to her lips.

She turned around to Stefan, opening her mouth and talking the tip of his cock into her mouth, breaking the line of saliva that hung from my cock to her lips. It stretched out too thin and snapped near the tip of my cock and went down from Angelina's lips, down to her breast.

She carried on sucking Stefan's cock, working up a faster pace and then quickly moved her head back, taking her mouth off his cock and turned and thrust her head forward taking my cock to the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down really fast and then quickly switched back to Stefan. His dick had disappeared down her throat and he wasn't a small guy. His cock was more or less the same size as mine in length but mine was a little thicker.

Angelina turned to me, thrusting her head forward, trying to take me down her throat, but was having trouble trying to fit my thick cock down her throat and started to gag. She coughed loud while my cock sat at the back of her throat. I reached down and pulled my cock out of her mouth and picked her up, cradling her in my arms. I placed her on the bed on her back, kneeling in between her legs. I spread her legs apart and placed my cock along her wet slit, rubbing down pressing against her opening. In one hard thrust I had my thick pole in her tight cunt and Stefan was not kidding when he said that she was tighter than ever.

Angelina let out a ear piercing scream from the thrust. Stefan came up onto the bed and knelt beside Angelina's head. She placed the soles of her feet on my chest. I could see through her fishnet stockings that she had red toe nail polish. I couldn't tell if she had any tattoos on her legs because of the fishnets, but I'm pretty sure that most of her tattoos were on her arms, back and stomach area.

Her feet looked beautiful. I'd seen pictures where she looked like a Goddess, where everything looked perfect. Her face, skin, hands, feet, tits, ass, her whole body in fact and then you got the photos where the press had followed her and she looks like she's got bad skin, veiny looking hands and feet, that you could see if she's in sandals or open toed shoes. It makes you think, that what she looks like, in the photo shoot, she's obviously been done up to look good. But that wasn't the case, not right now anyway. She looked stunning from head to toe.

"Yeah! Suck my dick you slut!" Stefan said, pressing his cock against her lips and she instantly opened her mouth.

"Mmm...." Angelina moaned as she sucked the tip of his dick, working her mouth down his shaft. It was quite a sight, watching her work those full lips up and down a penis. I was still staring at her feet, resting on my chest. I decided that I was gonna get a taste. I grabbed one of her feet and bought it up to my mouth, sucking on her big toe.

"Yeah!" Angelina moaned, with Stefan's cock in her mouth, it looked like she was biting his cock. She started to stroke his cock, taking his cock out of her mouth. "That's feels so good!" She moaned with a look of desperation on her face and in her voice. "Suck my toes!" She moaned rubbing Stefan's cock faster and started to work her body up and down my cock, using her foot that was on my chest to push herself up my cock. I started to work my dick in and out of her, getting faster with every stroke, as I continued to suck her toes.

"Get your tongue in between them!" Angelina moaned spreading her toes as far apart as she could. The gaps on the holes of her fishnets were big enough for me to get my tongue though. I slipped my tongue into one of the holes to get my tongue in between her big toe and the one next to it and flicked my tongue in between them.

"Mmmm..." Angelina moaned as she had Stefan's cock back in her mouth. She curled her toes, with my tongue still in between two of her toes. She squeezed my tongue gently with her toes as I took her toes back into my mouth, sucking her three biggest toes at the same time. She released my tongue and started to wriggle her big toe around in my mouth, gently stroking my tongue. I started to get excited and thrust into her at a faster pace.

I got a little too excited, I pulled back too much and ended up thrusting my cock up her wet slit. I grabbed her foot and pulled it out of my mouth, holding it in my hand, grabbing her other foot with my other hand. I bought her feet together, so both her soles were touching and bought them down to my dick. I moved them apart enough for my dick to fit in between them, along the groove between the balls of her feet and heels and started to work her feet up and down my shaft.

I started off going slow, and being gentle, she was wearing fishnet stockings and it could cause friction. After a couple of strokes, the friction was minimal and didn't bother me, so I started to work the balls under her toes up and down my shaft, pressing her soles hard against my meat.

"You like a little feet action?" Angelina asked while stroking Stefan's cock beside her face. "You want me to stroke it for you?" I took my hands off her feet and she started to work her soles up and down my cock, going slow, squeezing my cock hard, forcing my pre-cum up my member and spreading it around my big cock head with her big toe. I grabbed her feet again, holding the soles together, tightly with my cock sandwiched in between them, the balls of her feet pressed tightly against the sides of my dick.


"Come on Kash!" Angelina said seductively. "Fuck my feet! Fuck them real good!" I started to thrust back and fourth really fast, working my shaft along the balls off her feet as fast as I could. Angelina started to suck Stefan's cock, keeping up with the pace of my strokes in between her feet. I started to go so fast that my feet slipped out from in between her feet. I quickly pushed her legs up and pushed my cock back into her cunt.

"Ahhh!" Angelina moaned out loud with Steffen's cock in her mouth. She took Stefan's cock out of her mouth and looking down at me. She started to work her hips up and down, meeting my thrusts. Slamming her body down my pole, every time I thrust into her, getting louder and louder with every thrust. I looked down at my cock going into her pussy and couldn't help but stare at the huge tattoo on her lower abs of a Latin cross.

"Shit! Fuck me Kash! That's it! Keep working it in and out. Faster baby!" She pouted. "Fuck me faster!" I did as she said and she started to moan louder. Angelina leaned back on her fore arms and pushed herself up. Once she had pushed herself up enough, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her hands clasped together at the back of my neck, so that we were both sitting up, me on my knees and Angelina on my lap, with her legs going behind me.

"Oh! Your dick feels so big in my tight cunt!" She moaned into my ear, gently caressing my ear lobe with her luscious lips. She bought herself up close to me, her huge breasts pressed against the top of my chest. She started to kiss me on my forehead, pressing her lips against my skin as I carried on thrusting up into her, she was using her feet behind me as leverage to push herself up and down my cock. I rested my chin on the top of her tits.

"I'm gonna cum!" She moaned , hugging my head, pushing my face down in between her tits. Her body started to convulse and shake hard, as she rocked up and down quite violently. "AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!" Angelina screamed into my ears as her orgasm hit her hard. She was whimpering and moaning and she fell over on to the bed, landing on her back. Her hips bucked, pulling her sensitive pussy off my meat. I could see her pussy lips quiver as her orgasm started to subside.

"My turn!" Stefan said getting up and I moved out the way, going to where he was sitting, pretty much swapping places. "Get on your knees bitch!" Stefan verbally assaulted her and from the smile on her face it seemed like she enjoyed it. Probably something that they've worked on. She got on to all fours and started to shake her ass in front of his crotch. She pushed her ass back, pinning Stefan's cock against his stomach. His dick was in between her butt crack and she worked her butt up and down, masturbating him with her ass cheeks.

Stefan pushed her ass forward and pressed his cock head against her pussy and pushed it in forward, with a hard thrust, his groin slapping against her butt real loud, sending her forward. He slowly pulled back and thrust into her hard, making her go forward again. He did this repeatedly and had her already begging for him to fuck her faster, but he carried on, going slow and thrusting hard, making her scream every time he thrust forward.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Angelina moaned, looking into my eyes. She was leaning on her forearms and I could notice more tattoos on her arms. The tattoo she had of the letter 'h' in lower case on her left wrist, had a phrase tattooed just above it, saying; 'A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.' Didn't have a clue what the fuck that was suppose to mean, but one thing I did know, I wanted her mouth on my cock again.

I lowered her head down on to my erect pole, forcing her head down. Stefan stopped thrusting into Angelina hard, so that she could suck me off while he did her doggy style. I could feel the back of her throat and as I pushed her head down some more, I could feel her throat open up as her throat slowly went down my meat as she started to deep throat me. I moved her hair to one side so I could watch her beautiful face as she worked her lips up and down my shaft.

I let go off her head and she started to work her mouth up and down my cock at her own pace, taking in however much she could without being forced, using her hands as well as her mouth. She looked up at me keeping her eyes locked on mine. I didn't notice it before but she had a beauty spot just above her right eye brow. It was light enough to be missed, probably why I haven't noticed it before.

Stefan started to thrust into her a little faster. Angelina started to lift her ass up into the air, and thrusting back against Stefan. She stopped sucking my dick and allowed Stefan's thrusts to work her mouth down my meat and her thrusts back against him, to work her mouth up my cock.

Angelina's lips felt so good around my shaft, if she carried on like this I knew I'd cum sooner than I'd want. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, got off the bed and stood beside it. My dick was so hard that it hurt. I took my focus away from the action and looked around to see if I could see any of those hidden cameras that Stefan had set around the room. He said there was eight but I could only see five, the other three were hidden quite well. I started to think about Jennifer Aniston and what she would do for the tape of all that action that has already happened and is going to happen. I was thinking of what I could do to make the tape better.

"SHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" I heard Angelina scream, interrupting my thoughts. She was now shrieking loud like a wild animal, it reminded me of what happened between her and Brad Pitt, back when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston, when she was fucking Brad and people thought that they were being attacked by animals. It started to make me think, she didn't have a reaction like that when I fucked her.

"Fuck!" Stefan moaned as he pulled out of her and lay on the bed beside her. Angelina still stayed on all fours, her face pressed against the bed, still moaning. I got back on the bed, on my knees taking position behind her. I rubbed my dick up and down her wet pussy, getting my cock wet with her cum. I pressed the head against her moist opening and slowly pushed my hips forward.

"Ahhhh!" Angelina moaned rocking forward, trying to stop me from entering her cunt. I could feel her pussy lips trembling around my cock head. Angelina leaned forward, going flat on to her front, pulling herself off my cock. I straddled her, kneeling on the back of her thighs. I spread her round ass cheeks apart. I pressed my cock down her butt crack, her cum dripping off my cock and in between her butt crack, on her ass hole. I pressed down her butt crack, looking for the opening to her vagina. I pressed the cock head against it and couldn't believe that her pussy was still twitching. That's when I got an idea.

"Seeing as though your pussy is still so sensitive..." I said holding her butt cheeks apart with one hand. I rubbed my wet cock head against her tight, puckered ass hole. "I guess this hole will have to do." I said forcing my cock head past her tight sphincter.

"FUCK!" Angelina screamed as my cock head penetrated her tight ass hole. I placed one hand on each butt cheek, as I squeezed them. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and started to push my hips forward, forcing my dick further and further into her rectum. Angelina was moaning quite loud, from a mixture of pain and slight pleasure.

"Oh GOD!" Angelina moaned as I slowly dragged my hard on out and slowly eased it back in, I repeated this, keeping at the same slow pace, letting her ass hole get use to the thickness of my cock. I still had my hands on her butt cheeks and noticed a huge tattoo on her lower back. It was a huge tattoo of a tiger with another tattoo of a dragon under it. I don't know if is was one huge tattoo or two separate ones close together.

I carried on at this excruciatingly slow pace, my cock ached every time I forced my cock deep into her rear. I had to go faster, so I started to increase the pace, each thrust faster than the last, until I was going at a steady pace. Angelina started to flex her sphincter, making it even tighter. She had become accustomed to me girth and started to enjoy herself a lot more now. She looked back at me giving me flirty, seductive looks.

I was starting to build up a sweat and decided to lay flat on my stomach on top off her to try and save some energy so I could carry on going on for longer. I started to kiss the back of her neck and I noticed even more tattoos. I remembered reading about one of them, how she got Buddhist monks to do them or some shit. I didn't really care. I kissed her on her shoulder where the tattoo was. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to thrust into he as fast as I could. If I came it didn't matter, the condom rule was for her pussy, probably to stop pregnancy.

Angelina was whimpering and screaming really loud. I looked at her face to see what her fuck face looked like and it looked as though she knew there was cameras on and was pouting for the camera. Her lips looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist and I started to suck on her bottom lip. She just opened her mouth and let me suck them and took the anal assault.

I knew she wasn't going to cum from getting fucked up the ass, no matter how much she might be enjoying it, but I knew that I was starting to get that feeling that if I keep drilling into her that I would cum, so I stopped, pushed myself up and slowly dragged my member out of her ass hole.

"Let me taste that cock!" Angelina said, rolling onto her back and sitting up.

"An Ass to mouth? Shit I gotta see this!" Stefan said sitting up beside her. Angelina gave a little laugh.

"OK!" She said with a big smile. She held my cock in front of her face, looked at me and then looked at Stefan.

"You guys ready?" She asked opening her mouth and moving her head forward, not waiting for us to reply. My cock head touched her tongue and she licked up my pee hole. "Mmm..." She moaned as she closed her mouth and looked like she was savouring the taste. She opened her mouth again, wide and put my cock head into her mouth, without my cock head touching anything. She gave another little laugh as she slowly closed her mouth, wrapping those big lips around my shaft.

"Mmm..." She moaned again, closing her eyes as she slowly started to move her head forward taking more of my meat into her mouth. She started to move her head back and fourth working her lips up and down my shaft. Stefan started to rub Angelina's ass, trying to work his fingers in between her legs and probably into her moist cunt.

"Looks like someone's wants to get back into the action!" Angelina said taking my cock out of her mouth, smiling at Stefan while pressing my cock on the side of her face. She started to stroke Stefan's cock with her other hand. "You want me to ride it baby?" She asked.

"Yeah." Stefan replied, grabbing her by the hips, making Angelina let out a loud yelp and pulling her on to his lap, while he lay back down on his back. She straddled him and held his cock in position while she slid her pussy down his pole.

"That feel good Stefan?" She moaned her question.

"Yeah! Just keep riding it!" He replied holding her hips. I sat back leaning against the foot board, opting to watch them go at it and give my cock a couple of minutes rest before I took another shot at her. Angelina was riding him as fast as she could, moaning while Stefan just lay back and let her do all the work.

"Turn around." Stefan said.

"What's that Steffen?" Angelina asked.

"I want to see your beautiful face while you ride me." He said. Angelina stopped riding him, and leaned back, lifting her feet into the air. She then locked eyes on me, as she slowly put her feet together, knowing that I found her feet sexy. She arched her feet and posed with them for a second, smiled at me and the spun around on Stefan cock, causing him to moan out loud from having her pussy twist around on his cock. Angelina had managed to turn herself around without pulling herself off his cock and started to ride him at the pace she was going at before he asked her to turn around.

Stefan reached up, groping her tits, one in each hand while she rode him. Angelina twisted her upper body slightly to get me into her view and looked right into my eyes.

"Kash?" She called out to me. "You like watching me ride a big cock?" She asked. "Watching me work my tight cunt up and down his shaft?" She continued not letting me answer. She tried to look down at his cock. She put her feet together, only her big toes touching and rubbing Stefan's ball sack.

"You like watching me play with his balls with my toes while I ride him?" She asked with an unbelievably sexy tone and gave me seductive looks. What she was doing was working, she was turning me on and making me want to fuck her again. I got up to my knees and made my way to her. She was now riding Stefan really fast and ended up pulling herself right off his cock.

I pushed her forward and quickly pushed my cock into her pussy and went into the fast pace that she was going at while she rode Stefan.

"Yeah! Fuck me! That feels sooo good!" She moaned, thrusting her ass back fourth, keeping up with my thrusts at first until she started going faster than me and she ended up puling herself off my cock. Angelina held Stefan's cock and pushed her pussy down his shaft, still going at the fast pace. I wasn't really ready to hand her pussy over to Stefan but she just put his cock in her. I decided that I still wanted to carry on going so I pushed Angelina forward by her back. Stefan wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands at the back of her head, pulling her closer to him.

I spread her butt cheeks apart to reveal her ass hole. It looked a little red from the assault it endured from me earlier on. Her ass hole glistened with traces of her cum that had made it's way down and into her ass crack when she was flat on her back. I rubbed my wet cock against her puckered ass hole and pushed the cock head in.