Sex For Drugs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Angelina screamed as I pushed my shaft into her rear. As I pulled back, Stefan pushed his hips forward, getting his cock deep into her cunt. I thrust forward, working more of my cock in to Angelina's anal passage as Stefan pulled back this time. Me and Stefan instantly worked in to a rhythm, when one of us pulled back the other would thrust forward and vice versa.

"Shit! Argh!" Angelina moaned, sobbing at first from having both holes filled at the same time. She took a little longer to get use to having a dick in her ass and pussy at the same time. Maybe we should've started off a little slower, but Angelina had built it up to this pace and we just continued until she started to get into it. It took a while but when she did get into it, she started to thrust her hips back and fourth and with me and Stefan going at the rhythm that we were, when ever she thrust her hips forward and one of us pulled back, we'd nearly leave the warmth of one of her orifices.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck my ass and cunt!" Angelina pouted, gritting her teeth as she went as fast as she could. She nearly thrust her ass off my cock, so I just thrust forward and then just let her work her ass back and fourth on my shaft. Stefan carried on working in and out of her and once he realised that I stopped he stopped too letting Angelina do all the work.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm..." She screamed as she orgasmed once again, probably more from having a dick in her pussy than being ass fucked. This time she just carried on going, not stopping. I could feel her cum splash onto my balls when she pushed back.

"Letting me do all the work huh?" Angelina laughed once she realised what we were doing and she stopped once her orgasm subsided. She looked back at me and the side of her face looked like it had dry skin, from when she pressed my cock on the side of her face, she probably got my pre-cum on her cheek and it dried and looked white. She worked her hips back and fourth a couple of times and stopped. It was her way of saying that it was out turn to do the work. It's not like we minded, we fell back into the rhythm quickly going as fast as before.

"You boys are quite the studs!" Angelina commented as we started to build up pace. "Fucking Angelina Jolie for this long and still not cumming even once." That's when it hit me, that we had fucked her this long without even cumming.

"So you want me to cum in your ass?" I asked.

"No!" Angelina yelled as our double pounding started to hit the right buttons again. "My face!" She moaned. "I want it on my face!"

"You want two thick loads on your pretty face?" Stefan asked, in a mocking sort of way, running his finger along her lips and cheeks, while I was pounding in to her really fast just trying to cum.

"Yes!" She screamed her answer after a moment of moaning from the double pleasure. Stefan instantly started to go faster, we were like two Jack rabbits, pounding Angelina as fast as we could.

"FUCK!" Angelina screamed. "Just cum! Nnnnnghhh!" She gritted her teeth, getting desperate for us to finish so we'd stop.

"SHIT!" Stefan yelled. I started to go as fast as I could knowing that was a sign that Stefan was about to cum.

"You gonna cum?" Angelina asked Stefan.

"Y...E...S!" Stefan moaned. I don't know if he was cumming or holding back. Angelina pushed herself up, so she wasn't flat on her front on top of Steffan, her back pressing against my front.

"You cumming?" She asked me as I felt my cum about to shoot out.

"Turn around!" I yelled at her. She quickly turned around, getting off Stefan's cock and bringing her face down to catch a load shoot up from Stefan's cock on to her chin and at the same time I shot a load on to her cheek just under her eye. Angelina held Stefan's cock in to place, aiming his cum at her face, while I used my hand to point my cock at her face.

"Mmm...Yes! That's it! Cover my beautiful face with your cum!" Angelina moaned rubbing Stefan's cock on her lips as his cum shot up all over her chin and jaw, while I covered her cute little nose with my thick white milk. Pumping out load after load all over her fore head and left cheek. The only part of her face that wasn't covered in cum was her right cheek, that was stained with my pre-cum from earlier on. Once me and Stefan stopped shooting cum out and our cocks were starting to get flaccid. Angelina laughed.

"I haven't ever been fucked like that before and I've been fucked in every way you can think of!" She carried on laughing, sucking the tip of my cock, getting any cum that may be on my cock off and swallowing. She did the same to Stefan's cock and then got up. "Where's a camera when you need one?" She laughed, her face looked like a vision of beauty, covered in thick cum. Me and Stefan looked at each other almost laughing at her camera remark, knowing full well that there's eight cameras set up in here. She wiped some off her fore head with her finger and put it in her mouth.

"Hmm.." She said as she savoured the taste and swallowed. She then licked her lips and did the same. "I can't decide who's cum taste's better!" She said turning around, looking back at us and shaking her ass. That's when I noticed cum coming out of her butt crack and going half way up her back, going up to her dragon and tiger tattoo. Angelina noticed it too, I don't think she could see it, but she could feel it. She reached back, her hand at the top of the cum trail, her fingers followed it down into her butt crack and wiped it off from in between her butt cheeks.

"Now who's cum is this?" She smiled. It was obvious it was mine, it was cumming out of her ass and I was the last one to ass fuck her, actually, I was the only one who ass fucked her. I didn't even notice that I let a load out on her lower back. She put her fingers to her mouth, she smiled and looked at me.

"It taste's like it's yours Kash!" She carried on walking forward and went into the room's bath room. I don't know if she could only tell that it was my cum from tasting it or if she figured it out like how I did and just said it tastes like mine to make herself seem like she was a cum taster. I got up and got my clothes and got dressed. Stefan lay flat on his back on the bed.

"Going already?" Angelina asked cumming out of the bath room with no traces of cum on her face. "I though you were going to hang around and have me suck you dick until you got hard enough to fuck me again."

"That sounds unbelievably tempting, but I got somewhere I have to be and I need to quickly jump into the shower first."

"Well.... See you later stud!" Angelina said, kissing me, working her tongue around my mouth. I was a bit weary of her sticking her tongue in my mouth, but she tasted minty, probably rinsed her mouth out with mint flavoured mouth wash. She turned around to Stefan.

"Looks like your dick gets my lips all to itself." She turned to me, raised her hand and wiggled her fingers. "Bye!" I left the room and headed to the front of the club and out the front door. I didn't realise how hot I was until the cool air hit my face and I ran my hand through my sweaty hair. My hair was a little messy so I undid my ponytail and tied it again. Next stop was my date with Elisha Cuthbert tomorrow, that's why I needed the early night and the stop after that, was Jennifer Aniston.

********************************

What did you guys think? Was it any good. Please leave feedback, whether you e-mail me or just leave a comment on the feedback board, any kind of response to the story is welcome.