Sex For Drugs Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go off the back of her knees and held one of her foot bringing it up to my mouth and sucking the big toe. She started to wriggle her toe around inside my mouth. I took my mouth off her big toe and took all of her other toes into my mouth at the same time. Lindsay wriggled her toes around my mouth while I circled them with my tongue.

I pulled her foot away from my mouth and lowered it down, grabbing her other foot. I pulled out of her pussy as I felt my orgasm approaching. I put Lindsay's feet together, her soles touching. I positioned my hips and pushed them forward, pushing my cock in between her feet, the head coming out the other side. My cock head moving to one side and resting on her ankle.

I started to thrust back and fourth, working my cock up and down in between her soles, the underside of my cock rubbing along her heels as I thrust my full length forward. Lindsay started to wriggle her toes and I could only feel her baby toes on the top of my shaft when I pulled back.

I continued to thrust faster and faster as I held her feet together. I could already feel my orgasm approaching when I was fucking her pussy and now it was a matter of seconds before I came. I could feel my balls tightening and then my cock throbbed hard in between her feet, her soft soles pressing the sides of my shaft hard as my cum shot up my cock and onto her pussy. My cum burst out of my cock covering her pink pussy and her pubic hair in thick cum.

My cock flopped to one side, resting on her ankle once again as I finished cumming. I breathed hard as I stayed in this position, waiting for my cock to shrink but it stayed at it's full length and just went a little soft.

"I've never been feet fucked before!" Lindsay said leaning forward, spreading her legs apart. "I was hoping you'd cum in my mouth." She said taking my cock head in her mouth, stroking my cock, trying to get any excess cum out. "Mmm!" She moaned as I felt a couple of drops ooze out.

Lindsay started to work her lips up and down my shaft. I stayed on my knees as she continued to suck my cock for the next minute or so. She took my cock out of her mouth and scooped up my cum from her pussy lips with her finger and put it to her mouth, swallowing my cum. She scooped the rest up and swallowed that too. There was some cum on her ginger pubic hair, but she didn't bother with that.

"Look how big you still are. We're gonna have to fuck again." Lindsay laughed. "This time we have to do it doggy style, that's my favourite position." She said, getting down on to her knees. She pulled my shoes and socks off and pulled my pants and boxers off and started to suck my cock again. She worked her lips up and down my shaft, taking my dick down her throat, making sure that she got me hard again.

"I wanna ride it first!" She said as she stroked my cock as fast as she could with her hand, lifting my cock slightly as she licked my balls, taking one of them into her mouth. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around my shaft so she used her other hand as well. She lifted her head and started to suck on my cock head while she jerked me off. Twirling her tongue around my sensitive cock head.

Lindsay was doing a good job getting me hard. I was half way there, which seemed like enough for her. Lindsay stood up and straddled me. She pushed her hips forward, pressing my cock against my shaft with her pussy. She started to work her hips up and down, fucking my cock with her pussy lips.

She started to kiss around my neck as she reached down with her hand, pressing my cock head against her pussy and she worked her hips down, she pushed my cock head into her moist hole, impaling herself on my pole.

"Does that pussy feel good? My tight young pussy around your big fat cock." Lindsay moaned as she started to slowly grind her hips up and down my shaft. I find it harder to hold back when your cock is getting teased with slow strokes, so that helped to make sure I was hard enough.

Lindsay continued to ride my shaft, increasing the pace with every stroke. She was working her whole body up and down my shaft, thrusting her whole body up and then her whole weight coming crashing back down on my lap, her butt slapping down onto my balls. I put my arms around her, pulling her closer to me as she continued to ride me, getting louder with every stroke.

I kissed around her neck, my lips working down onto her chest and onto her tits. She leaned back giving me some space to take her boob into my mouth. I started to suck on her nipple, alternating between the two.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over so that I had her pinned on her back on the couch. I gave her a couple of deep thrusts and got on to my knees on the floor beside the couch. Lindsay was on her side in front of me on the couch, with her back turned to me and her ass looked incredible. I had to sample it, but I needed to make her cum first.

I lifted her ass cheek, getting a better view of her pink pussy and ass hole. I pressed my cock against her ass hole, pushing past it and along to her pussy. I pushed my cock head forward into her tight cunt and started to thrust into her as fast as I could.

"God that feels good!" Lindsay said as she started to thrust her ass back against me, meeting my thrusts, getting my cock deeper into her pussy. "Yeah! Get that fat thing in nice and deep!" She yelled as I fucked her faster.

"Mmm!" Lindsay moaned as she reached in between her legs and started to rub her clit as fast as she could straight away. "You think you can keep fucking me this fast without cumming? Hmm?" Lindsay asked as she continued to finger her clit.

"Don't worry about me. Once you cum I got a special gift for your 21st." I said as I held on to her hips with both hands and started to work in and out of her tight cunt as fast as I could.

I continued to gain speed with every thrust, ramming into her at a feverishly fast speed as if I was trying to cum. I pulled myself up on to the couch, Lindsay was flat on her front with me flat on top of her, with my feet on the arm of the couch that was near her feet and my hands on the couch on either side of her head, so that my weight wasn't on her and on my hands and feet instead.

When I pulled my hips back I could feel my cock rub against the back of her thighs, while my cock head remained inside her pussy. Her thighs felt so soft against my shaft. Lindsay started to moan louder and louder with every thrust. She was taking forever to cum.

"Your thighs feel so good against my cock." I said to her and kissed her on the side of her mouth. Lindsay started to thrust her butt back, meeting my thrusts and at the same time, she would pull forward, making my cock drag down the back of her thighs, adding to the pleasure she was giving me.

My cock started to ache and I felt like I should be filling her pussy with jizz, but my cock wasn't fully recovered from my orgasm not too long ago. I started to fell Lindsay's pussy finally start to contract around my cock and her breathing got faster as I felt her juices start to force it's way past my shaft and out of her.

Lindsay held her breath as her orgasm hit and became very still, while I still rammed into her. She had the quietest orgasm I have ever heard. Clenching her teeth and gripping the cushions of the couch. It was as if she didn't want anyone to hear her cum, maybe it was because people could hear what was going on inside the trailer from outside very easily.

I lay on top of her, my weight no longer on my hands and feet but on my groin, pressing down against her sweaty ass..

Once her orgasm started to subside she reached forward with her mouth and started to kiss me, out lips locked together in a passionate kiss. I started to give short slow thrusts as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

I got off her and back on to the floor on my knees. I rolled Lindsay on her side with her back to me. I bent forward and pushed her top butt cheek up, her cunt glistened with her juices. I licked her along her slit, working my tongue across to her ass hole and darted my tongue into her ass hole. She was so relaxed that her ass hole loosened a little and allowed me to get her little hole wet with her cum and my saliva.

Lindsay giggled as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass hole a couple of times. I held my cock while I did this and then pulled my head away from her and quickly pushed my cock head against her ass hole, pushing the tip of my cock into her tight rectum. Lindsay's hips jerked forward, pulling her off my cock.

"What are you doing?" She asked giggling.

"Haven't you done anal before?"

"No!" She giggled, her voice sounding a little high pitched. She might need some convincing, which shouldn't be too hard considering she had already done a line of coke.

"So you're an anal virgin?" I asked.

"Yup!" Lindsay replied. "Although, I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a fat one in my butt." This was gonna be a lot easier than I thought.

"Why not celebrate your 21st by doing the final and probably the most forbidden sex act?"

"Forbidden? I like that! It sounds so sexy and makes me want it." Lindsay thought for a second. "Plus you did give me free coke!" She giggled. It was a birthday gift, but I wasn't going to correct her, not now any way.

I quickly grabbed my cock, which was still wet with her juices and pressed it against her ass hole. forcing my cock head past her tight ring quickly while she was relaxed and before she could change her mind or even finish her though process.

"Arrgghhhh!" Lindsay screamed as I wedged my large cock head up her rectum. She looked back at me and let out a forced giggle. I gave her ass hole a few moments to adjust and I started to slowly thrust my cock in and out of her ass hole, getting more in every time I thrust forward.

"Fuck! Your cock feels even bigger in my butt!"

"That's cos you got a tight little shit hole." Lindsay gave an uncomfortable giggle to my answer. I started to work my wet cock into her ass hole at a steady pace, I didn't want to go any faster than I was in case it was too much for her and she stopped me.

"God! Your huge cock is stretching my tiny little butt hole so much!" She moaned, stretching out the word 'much.' I slowly pulled out of her ass hole, dragging my cock out of her tight little pooper. I stood up, so I could pick her up and take her over to the bed.

"That looks so good!" Lindsay said. I looked down to see her eyes locked on my cock.

"You want to suck it?" She nodded. "You wanna taste your ass?" She nodded again. I bent over, pulling her head back by her hair and kissed her on the lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. "I wanna hear you say it." Lindsay gave an annoyed smile.

"I wanna taste my butt all over your big, hard cock." I let go of her hair and she got down on to her knees in front of me and started to suck my cock fast and hard, pushing her ginger hair to one side, giving me a better view of her lips wrapped around my cock.

She was turning out to be quite a hardcore slut, considering this was her first time taking it up the ass. Which led me to wonder if it really was the first time. She took my dick up her ass quite easily considering it was half lubricated. Which led me to ask the question. Is this really the first time she's taking it up the ass?

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..." She kept moaning as she worked her lips up and down my shaft, her face getting closer to my body every time as she took me further and further down her throat.

"That's the stuff!" She said once she took her mouth off my cock, now stroking it, looking up at me. She stood up, one hand still on my cock. Without a word, she led me into the bedroom by my cock.

"How do you want me?" She asked in a very sultry tone, pushing her naked body against mine. I could feel her wet cunt pressed against my cock. Her mouth was about an inch away from mine.

"Your favourite position." I said remembering that she said that was her favourite position earlier. I leaned forward to kiss her.

"Oooh! Doggy style! My favourite position" She squealed quickly moving away from me before I could kiss her and she got on to the bed on all fours. She pushed her butt back, showing me her ass hole. She shook her round ass.

"Come on Kash! I need to feel your big cock inside me again." I went on to the bed on my knees behind her. I pushed my cock head down into her tight ass and her sphincter widened instantly.

"You sure you've never taken it up the ass?" I asked thrusting forward.

"YES!" She screamed as I rammed my pole into her. She seemed much louder with my dick up her ass than when it was in her pussy.

"You seem to have a very talented ass hole for never having anything in there." I said, pausing so she could give an answer.

"Who says I've never had anything in there?" She asked looking back at me. "I love to finger both my holes when I masturbate." She said with a cheeky grin. I pulled back and rammed my cock back into her making her scream again. Looks like her ass is definitely what makes her vocal. I pulled back and rammed into her again.

"Oh, that's good!" Lindsay said pushing her ass back. "Do it again! Harder!" I pulled back and she pulled forward. Ass I thrust forward she pushed her ass back.

"That's good! Harder! Fuck my butt!" She yelled as I pulled back and rammed forward as hard as I could. "Yeah! Like that! Fuck my butt hard!" Lindsay said as I thrust into her again just like before.

After a couple of hard thrusts, Lindsay started to push her butt back against me a little faster. To keep up with her, I started thrust into her faster.

Lindsay let out a loud scream every time my dick was forced up her rectum, and now that the thrusts were faster, so were her screams.

She reached underneath herself with one hand, in between her legs and started to rub her clit with one hand. I could feel her finger tips against my nut sack every time I thrust forward.

I continued to ram into her faster and faster, until I was going as fast as I could. My dick was throbbing hard in her tight little shit hole. Lindsay started to lower her head onto the bed. I grabbed her by the hair.

"Owww!" She screamed as I pulled her head back, forcing her to arch her back. She had to use both hands to keep her balance. I held her head back by her hair as I fucked her ass as fast as I could.

Lindsay was screaming louder than ever, they were screams of pleasure and not pain. I leaned forward and kissed the freckles on her shoulder, kissing along her neck and when my mouth was close to hers, she kissed me, moaning loud as she sucked on my tongue.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned into my mouth as I pelted her even faster. I could feel her tight ring contracted around my shaft uncontrollably and then I felt it tighten as I thrust into her.

I felt my balls get wet when they slapped against her pussy. She had managed to make herself cum by fingering herself while I butt fucked her and let me finish her off.

I carried on going as fast as I could while she orgasmed, letting go off her hair. She leaned forward on her chest, moving on to her side. I knelt down lower, my dick still in her ass while she was on her side. I gave a couple of thrusts, feeling her thick butt cheeks squeeze my shaft as I slowly pulled back.

Both of Lindsay's legs were on one side of me. I lifted one leg up and moved it over to the other side of me so that I had one leg on either side of me, with Lindsay on her back and me on my knees in between her legs.

I lifted her legs, putting one on each shoulder as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her ass.

"It's your turn to cum now." She said to me, pushing herself up and leaning back on her forearms. She leaned forward, kissing me on the lips. I started to lean forward, going on top of her with her legs still on my shoulders.

Lindsay was now flat on her back with me flat on top of her with her legs on my shoulders. I had my arms around her body and this stopped her from moving her legs off my shoulders. I locked my lips on to hers as I continued to thrust into her as fast as I could, trying to cum.

Lindsay moaned into my mouth as I held her in this position and she started to gasp for air, the position and the speed I was fucking her at didn't allow her to breath properly. So I pushed myself up a little, easing some of my weight off her allowing her to breath more easily.

I continued at a fast pace and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm start to build up. I watched her face as I drilled into her. Lindsay looked even cuter when she was moaning and screaming in ecstasy. This made me want to cum on her face. As I continued to work my tool in and out of her tight ass and with my eyes locked on her face, watching her fuck face I decided I ad to finish on her face. So I pulled out of her and quickly straddled her stomach.

I start to jerk my cock as fast as I could in front of Lindsay's face. Lindsay watched my jerk my meat, licking her lips. My balls kept slapping her tits. Her tits were big, not as big as before she had that case of anorexia, but much bigger than when she went very thin. I placed my cock in between her tits. We've had quite the fuck session, that she was a little sweaty. Her tits were sweaty enough to provide just the right amount of lubrication to avoid friction.

I was like a kid at a candy store who didn't know what he wanted, sampling everything. I first wanted to cum in her ass, then her face and now I wanna fuck her tits. Which would still lead to me finishing on her face as well as her tits.

"I was wondering when you were gonna get to those." Lindsay giggled, pushing her tits together, squeezing my cock with them. I start to thrust back and fourth, working my cock in between her large sweaty tits. Lindsay watched my cock head in anticipation, she could feel my orgasm was close.

I stared at Lindsay's face and chest. She had a tan that covered her freckles and made them look lighter. Lindsay moved her head forward, burying her chin in between the top of her tits, opening her mouth so that every time I thrust up, my cock would go into her mouth and she'd quickly twirl her tongue around my cock. This was making my orgasm approach even faster and when I felt my cock about to explode, I quickly pulled my cock out from in between her tits and aimed my cock at her face and my first load shot out onto her face.

I let out a loud moan of relief as I emptied out my cum on to Lindsay's face. I didn't aim my cum any where in particular on her face and most of it ended up on her left cheek and eye. Lindsay giggled with her right eye open.

"That was a lot of cum for a second orgasm." Lindsay giggled taking my cock head into her mouth. She worked her lips up and down my cock head, swallowing any cum that oozed out of my cock. I lay down on the bed beside her, exhausted.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up." Lindsay said, wiping my cum from her eye with her fingers and putting her fingers into her mouth. She walked off into the bathroom.

"What have you got planned for the rest of the day?" Lindsay yelled from the bathroom.

"Nothing." I yelled back loud enough for her to hear me. I could hear running water. That was quite an exhausting round of sex. I started to feel a bit thirsty.

"You got anything to drink?" I asked.

"I don't have any alcohol." Lindsay replied, coming out of the bathroom.

"It's a bit early in the day for me to be drinking. I was going more along the lines of juice or water."

"There's some bottled water in the fridge." I went in to the living room and headed to the kitchen area. I opened the fridge and took a bottle of water out and take a long sip.

"You want any?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She replied. I could hear Busta Rhymes track 'Touch it' and I knew instantly that it was my cell phone. Lindsay walked into the room from the bedroom and followed the music to my cell phone.